Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 04:25:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ CRYPTO-CITY.COM ] 🌟 The Crypto Social Network 🌟 People Joining 24/7  (Read 41590 times)
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 02:49:42 PM

trolls, crying like a broken record... yawn...  Roll Eyes

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 05:28:40 PM

trolls, crying like a broken record... yawn...  Roll Eyes

You just continue to YAWN, Chantha Owen Lueung, and continue to call use TROLLS who go outta our way to bring the truth to the cryptocurrency community about you and your partner Leroy Fodor nefarious activities while you ROFL your mother fuckin' ass off. GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Starting with you, Owen, the first quote, with the rest about crypto's number one serial liar, Leroy Fodor, your nefarious partner:

http://disciplinaryactions.finra.org/Search/ViewDocument/11197

Lueung marketed the Alfa private placement as separate investments in
securities of Contact Sports and Journey of Light when in fact
customers received shares of Alfa. Lueung told his clients that the
private offering was an initial public offering of securities of Contact
Sports and Journey of Light. Lueung relied solely on the issuer's
representations in recornmending the securities to his customers.
Lueung held himself out to his customers as having conducted an
appropriate investigation and reasonable due diligence into Alfa, but he
failed to do so. In commending Alfa, Lueung made material
misrepresentations about the company's securities and failed to
disclose material adverse facts that he was or should have been aware
of, including the company's financial condition. Lueung did not
disclose the company's financial condition, as set forth in its Forms 10-
KSB, for example, nor that Alfa was the subject of a going-concern
clause in its financial statements for each of three years from 2001
through 2003. Lueung made statements about Alfa and its business,
including stock price projections and guarantees, for which he had no
basis. He told several customers that they should mortgage their homes to come
up with the money to buy the stock.
He said that the sports and sports
apparel industry was recession-proof. Lueung compared investing in
Journey of Light's development project in Qatar to investing in Las
Vegas decades ago because both were located in deserts.
Lueung also
told at least one investor that he could ignore the risk disclosures in
Alfa's private placement memorandum because they had nothing to do
with Contact Sports and Journey of Light's business prospects.

"Then I convinced several customers to mortgage their homes to come up with the money so to buy stock of a company that didn't even exist, but convinced them all that it was a safe investment because it and Las Vegas were both located in the desert."

Invest in Crypto-city because it and StakeMiners and RateCoin are all on the Internet. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

« on: December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM »

I got started in Bitcoin a while ago, I was a day trader in the Forex Commodoties exchange. I closed my accounts in forex and sold my whole portfolio. And I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012. My wife and I this time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. It was complete with Solar power, and just began switching out over power super PC we built and used as rigs for larger new ASIC equipment. We then suffered a terrible fire cause by arson that destroyed 3 businesses and our home. (we live in the Philippines so your business is part of your house in most occasions.) With no help from anyone, Not even the bitcoin community we were forced to start our new Bitcoin mining business with absolutely no money at all. Since I have done very well with the business so far, I built an informational website that helps to know how we did what we did. I saw I have a 3 month ROI on my miners which surprises most bitcoin miners and they kept asking how I was doing it, and I have helped many people get and earn bitcoin for free, all the way up to owning their own bitcoin mining farms with no money out of their pocket. [/size][/quote]

cyberpinoy, Apr 22, 2014: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/help-me-understand.33910/#post-162698

Wow you have really good advice. And first I want to say thank you so much, you are helping me,

There is no cable internet available in the Philippines. The main reason I got into trading was because I wanted a way to work here to make money to get back to USA. While researching and practicing on demo accounts this past year I fell in love with this as more than just a way out for now, but more so as a possible career move for me. I am now thinking of doing this when we can finally move back to the United States. if this is all possible I can limit the amount of money needed to make our move, PROVIDED I wont have any issues withdrawing my profits from my broker.

"On one forum, I convinced them dudes that I was a Newbie in the Forex space years after I had already sold my practice Forex account and moved to the Philippines where I purchased my sorry-as twenty-foot-square Sari Sari complete with a piggery, disco, Internet cafe and the largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines, all powered by a west-facing solar panels affixed to a hot tin roof surrounded on three sizes by tall coconut trees so to defuse the powerful sun's rays."

I did research Forex.xom, I did investigate them and ask many questions about them, unfortunately I could not find much bad reports on them. Well let me say reports that effected the company itself. The reports I did find is why I do not use stop losses at the moment, 3 reports felt the broker was targeting their stop loses, So I figured If I dont use them they can not target them. and a lot of the other reports have been fixed since they came out ( reports 3+years old) or was just plain and simple bad judgement on the person writing the report. I found some people to have no discipline, they seem maybe to not understand risk management and were risking way more than they should have on trades. reports like this I have to ignore. But real authentic up to date bad reports on this broker I can not seem to find. I keep all my email chat sessions on backup and I copy my weeks trades and save the screen shots for proof If I ever need it. I never log into my account except from my computer at home, I do not use assistant programs or the expert advisers I make all my trades myself personally. HOPEFULLY this will limit the problems I may have withdrawing money when the time comes.

I will be looking into the power saver, it is a box that allows you to have 15 minutes of power for a computer in case of a brownout. I will also look into the USB broadband for a back up connection, as well as looking into purchasing a new laptop for future instances. The laptop I have now is 7 years old and does not work well. I use a brand new desktop computer for my trading.

Thank you so much.

In a world full of chaos, greed, manipulation, and ignorance, anything is possible, however for the time being Bitcoin is the gold of this industry and it seems Litecoin is the silver. they both seem to follow the same patterns much like Gold and Silver do in the real world. The difference I do see is there are many other coins comping up on litecoin, much faster than real metals come up on silver. As a forex trader it is hard for me not to associate these currencies I deal with in the crypto world to the ones I trade daily with on forex. I honeslty find them to be much like the commodities I trade daily. What i like about the crypto world is there is no paper contracts that can be sold by the big bankers that can cost you thousands of dollars within seconds herein the crypto world.

I like the fact these currencies are not controlled by the big rich bankers, and I hope to see it stay that way. because to be honest I am watching as the big bankers are hanging themselves and bringing the countries down with them as they force their countries into depressions over stupid mistakes that fill their pockets with endless amounts of cash at the expense of the countrys people they are working for.

Bitcoin can only get better with time, the more transactions we make the stronger it becomes, I personally think it would be a very complex task for another currency to step up to the plate face to face with bitcoin, but anything is possible. It would take a lot of work and an even bigger amount of cooperation, but thats not to say it would not happen. just like in forex, just ride that train to profits and step off before it falls, thats all we can do right now.

Timeline:

April 22, 2014: Thank you for the sage advice because I've been practicing trading Forex stuff for a year and am now looking forward to a career move to do this full time unless, that is, something comes along more betterer in May involving Internet money, but what are the odds of that happening?

December 30, 2014: I sold my Forex portfolio in 2012 to build the largest bitcoin mining farm in the Philippines.

June 14, 2014: Okay, fellow Bitcoiners, listen up! Honestly, as a forex trader it is hard for me not to associate these currencies I deal with in the crypto world to the ones I trade daily with on forex. Don't mind my spelling because I only minored in creative writing while earning my B.B.A. at Ohio University in Athens, Ohio. Yes, I'm learned, and to prove it I once had to school Bruno that "learnt" ain't a word, along with once correcting his "at the end of the day" phrase incorrectly used in spite of he used it exactly as I have (or is it had?) on several occasions.

From the desk of I Know My Shit!,

https://allcryptotalk.com/index.php/topic/466-why-has-btc-value-dropped-abruptly/?p=2774

Allow me to clue you in, Bitcoin  market analysis are useless and a bunch of crap, why because bitcoin has no demand other than its tradable market. No one wakes up with the urge to buy bitcoins, no one is compelled to buy bitcoins, and no one Needs to buy bitcoins, because of that it is logically impossible to make either a fundamental or technical analysis for it. Until a real demand for Bitcoins is created or used, An analysis is just a fancy pants wallstreet boy who wants to push the market in a direction he needs and he is using you to accomplish that HAHAHA

How do I know, I was a forex trader who made these very analysis for commodities trade advice. I had a 380 consecutive winning portfolio on my commodities trades, with a less than 1% loss on my lost trades. So i think i know whats involved in making these analysis HAHAHA

"Then I told them that I sold my practice Forex portfolio with 380 consecutive winning trades having ONLY a 1% loss so to build my pretend largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines complete with a west-facing solar panel array affix on a hot tin roof surrounded on three sides by towering coconut trees prior to touring across the Philippines conducting free seminars to fellow Filipinos, teaching them all how to be just as successful as I."
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 06:49:20 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2016, 07:11:26 PM by bitmaster1x

Just a heads up. There is a scam site that has popped up overnight called Crypto-city.org. This is not to be mistaken for http://crypto-city.com

Do not use the the .org site. Anyone that wants to share their experiences can do so on the scams list page here: https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/crypto-city-org-game-ponzi-scam-site/.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 08:50:28 AM

Just a heads up. There is a scam site that has popped overnight called Crypto-city.org. This is not to be mistaken for http://crypto-city.com

Do not use the the .org site. Anyone that wants to share there experiences can do so on the scam site page here: https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/crypto-city-org-game-ponzi-scam-site/.

THAT'S IT! I'm gonna rob a bank for a hundred grand so to pay for a business degree like the venerable Chantha Owen Lueung did prior to securing crypto-city.com but not purchasing the available crypto-city.org so to save a couple bucks and gamble that nobody would purchase the .org counterpart and use it to develop a ... wait for it ... gambling site because the money saved would better serve a 74K+ user base by providing massive updates and have nefarious actors plagiarize blogs (known as posts to mere mortals sans business degrees) on crypto-city.com as has been demostrated by the scammy ass Bruno (me) who can't be trusted because of his priors with the law consisting of moving violations, Bruno registering domain names and not developing them, and Bruno agreeing to be part of a commettee on The Bitcoin Foundation which didn't amount to a hill of beans, all brought to light by the venerable crptoacrch who can't even spell crypto correctly due to, perhaps, he/she-self not going to college so to learnt to spell them big words.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 06:18:55 PM

To be clear, you're a motherfuckin' moron for even considering, let alone registering on Crypto-city given all the evidence in this thread

Just a quick glance through this thread, it's clear that you, " Bruno Kucinskas " with a wrapsheet from the Sandwhich, IL. Police Dept. ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1455146.0 ) have no life outside of bitcointalk. The only evidence provided by your own volition is you're a complete imbecile.

I mean, how is it even possible for anyone to get banned from a social network? You'd have to a real dumb ass. Apparently, you can't fix stupid so no point in any further conversation with a dumb ass "troll" it seems.

After the nefarious actor penned the above of which I publicly replied, I sent the asshole a PM where just now the motherfucker replied:

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Is that the best you can do, you fuckin' piece of shit?

Which part of, "You're a dumb-ass" did you not understand? Oh, wait... you're a dumb-ass "troll."

Two observations: This cocksucker purposely tries to echo my pennings, and this loser fucktard most likely still lives with his mommy, afraid of that cunt because he pens "dumb-ass" like a little sissy out of fear of getting a bar of soap in his mouth by his whore mother. Make that three observations - the pussy more than likely still jacks off in a sock afraid to explore any of the thousands of other options (full disclosure: personally, I'm at ONLY 93 objects, albeit I'm been on a tear lately exploring all kinds of neat things out here in the Arizona desert to stick my stiff 6cm cock into - who would've thunk that fucking sun-baked bones of some unknown animal is so goddamn pleasurable).

My non-paid-for-educational guess now leans heavily toward the venerable Chantha Owen Lueug of Crypto-city being behind the users crypto4ce and crptoarach, the fuckin' pussy from Yonkers, NY, afraid to publicly express his poor fuckin' feels via his bitmaster1x user account saving it for ONLY important posts mostly in this thread like, "Hey, guys, I just completed a massive update." complete with a link to his nefarious site where if you ever go there you'll be greeted with plagiarized blogs (as Owen calls them, but us mere mortals still call them posts because we're fuckin' idiots).
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 12:37:53 AM

Now on Crypto-city.com : chat with users around the world in any language live  while conversing in your local language. http://crypto-city.com  Grin

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 07:13:25 AM

Now on Crypto-city.com : chat with users around the world in any language live  while conversing in your local language. http://crypto-city.com  Grin

Well fuck me in my ass! I just tried to speak Navajo, a non-written language, to one of the only eight Chamicuro-speaking dudes in Peru but no joy. Chantha Owen Lueung, I assume that your definition of "any language" doesn't include Klingon or Fishish, eh?

EDIT: Fuck, no Taushiro option either. Owen, what part of "any language" don't I understand, or is Leroy Fodor giving you free liar, liar, pants on fire lessons on some private IRC channel?

"Then I incorporated a readily available language script thingie and pawned it off a massive improvement to Crypto-city stating that it works for any language live around the world."
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 10:32:58 PM

Users are loving the multi-lingual chat on http://crypto-city.com

Great way to learn a new language on the fly.  Grin

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 10:57:00 PM

Users are loving the multi-lingual chat on http://crypto-city.com

Great way to learn a new language on the fly.  Grin

"Then I told them that Crypto-city's multi-lingual chat script thingy was a great way to learn any language of the world by immersion on the fly while my pants zipper was open."
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 08:03:45 PM

Happy holidaze all

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 09:05:26 PM

Happy holidaze all

"Then I continued to post utter nonsense to my pretend 74K+ user base in hopes of my number one nemesis will post another funny meme so that I can CHUCKLE my ass off."
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 02:15:54 PM

Merry x-mas everyone from http://Crypto-city.com

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 06:27:42 PM

Merry x-mas everyone from http://Crypto-city.com

Feel free to stick your fuckin' x-mas up your scammy ass since obviously you loathe the word Christmas whether you believe in the utter nonsense or not. The truth of the matter is that there's nobody here in this thread except you, I and my nemeses ... My bad! Merry Xmas, my nemeses, from Bruno Kucinskas. HAHAHA & Chuckles

What I learnt today:

Obviously, them unpaid editors couldn't afford to pay over a hundred grand to earn a degree like the venerable Chantha Owen Lueung has, given that all of them misspelled x-mas as Xmas counter to Owen's "Merry x-mas everyone from http://Crypto-city.com" where even proper placement of commas must be extremely overrated in Owen's scammy eyes.

Funny ... seriously, funny how Owen demands trust while he and his cohorts discredit me because I haz traffic tickets and didn't develop domains I purchased, hence not worthy to diss his scammy ass via providing definitive proof, yet Owen has to date NOT demonstrated as to why his felonist ass should again be trusted because ...

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 10:46:05 PM

https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/adblog/

bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 04:36:09 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2016, 08:50:04 PM by bitmaster1x

Our planned updates will be delayed for a short time until the bugs are all squashed. Sad

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 08:06:10 PM

Our planned updates are will be delayed for a short time until the bugs are all squashed. Sad

"Then I continued to ignore accusations of Crypto-city and myself by once again posting about C-c's completed or planned massive updates that may or may not be delayed due to the crickets cockroaches in my Yonkers' duplex needing squashing.
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2017, 06:10:31 AM

Happy new year!

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 06:36:07 PM

It's very interesting the things you stumble across when researching scams, liars and unethical trash like Gleb Gamow. Here is some undeniable truth about Gleb.

Here are just a few sites he has registered and clearly failed with.

TAKE NOTE: Look how stupid he is, when he finally saw someone sold a pizza for 10K BTC, he thought he maintained the intelligence to copy cat the idea. Monkey see monkey do right? He is not smart enough to come up with his own original intelligent ideas so he will just copy someone else.

http://domainbigdata.com/yahoo.com/mj/XMq15sm42VM8PM2eCiCQvA

vizdaq@yahoo.com is associated to this person
Name   Bruno Kucinskas   is associated with 19 domains
Address   406 W. Center St.   
City   Sandwich   
State   Illinois
Country   US United States   
Phone   +1.8155081668
Private   no

uberkoin.info   2014-03-16   godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms)
uberkoins.info   2014-03-16   godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms)
bitfie.info   2013-11-21   godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms)
gageslist.us   2014-02-07   (registration services) whois.godaddy.com
gageslist.info   2014-02-07   godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms)
oculusriftcoin.biz   2014-01-25   (registration services) whois.godaddy.com
oculusriftcoins.info   2014-01-25   godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms)
oculusriftcoin.info   2014-01-25   godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms)
brunosmicropizzeria.info   2013-10-22   godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms)
brunosmicropizzeria.org   2013-10-22   godaddy.com, llc (r91-lror)
coinprolite.com   2015-10-31   1and1.com
uberqoin.info   2014-03-17   godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms)
typhoonhaiyanrelieffund.org   2013-11-13   godaddy.com, llc (r91-lror)

http://www.statsinfinity.com/domain/sMiwizdIBsqFix-Fjy3voA.._info.html

Domain: RINGERL.COM,
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
Referral Url: http://registrar.godaddy.com
NameServer: NS77.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NameServer: NS78.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Updated: Thursday 22nd of August 2013 03:00:00 AM
Created: Thursday 22nd of August 2013 03:00:00 AM
Expiry: Friday 22nd of August 2014 03:00:00 AM
Whois Update: NA
Referral Url: http://www.godaddy.com
Updated: Thursday 22nd of August 2013 09:24:54 PM
Created: Thursday 22nd of August 2013 09:24:54 PM
Expiry: Friday 22nd of August 2014 09:24:54 PM

Owner/Registrant
Name: Bruno Kucinskas
Street: 406 W Center St.
City: Sandwich
State/Province: Illinois
Postal Code: 60548

Admin
Phone: +1.8155081668
Email: NA

Tech
Phone: +1.8155081668
Email: NA

Here is his sad and lonely myspace account: (another failure)

https://myspace.com/261468933

He was part of the Bitcoin Foundation. What happened with him there and that project?

http://bitcoinfoundation.org/forum/index.php?/topic/323-committee-member-introductions/

Bruno Kucinskas
Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:37 AM
My name is Justin O'Connell Bruno Kucinskas and I was brought here by Charles. So, thank you Charles.
Hope I covered my tracks well enough so that nobody reading this is the wiser in believing that I didn't copy somebody else's intro.

Here is something very interesting. It's only small time, but aren't we done doing these kinds of things when we are 17 and 18 years old? What explanation does Gleb have for this immature criminal offense?

http://www.oglecountylife.com/view_xml_entity.php?id=Ar00400&date=12-10-2012-4&bodyInfo=false&entity=article&toc_id=275

At 6:14 p.m., Oregon Police arrested Bruno Kucinskas, age 52, of Sandwich, IL, for driving while license suspended. Kucinskas was also issued citations for operating an uninsured motor vehicle and for operation of a vehicle that is overweight on registration. Kucinskas was transported to the Ogle County jail. These violations occurred in the 500 block of E. Washington Street.

Gleb, when will you grow up and realize you are a nobody, a looser in the crypto space, the true laughing stalk of the crypto community? No one really likes you! That is well proven in the fact no one is willing to even support anything you dream up. So many failed projects, failed attempts. Gleb all you are is a garage selling, flea market failure like your dad.

I'm glad we have people like Leroy and Bitmaster to compensate for the true cancerous trash of this community like Gleb Gamow.

@Bitmaster please help me get Leroy to upload this info to that scam thread he has against Gleb. He told me he gave up on Gleb, it was a waste of time. But this info I think needs to be there for people to see. So next time you talk to Leroy ask him to upload that to the thread please.

I think now we understand why he gets away with so much here. He's the ass is the group no one likes, but knows to much to really piss off. So you just deal with his stupidity and empty ideas to keep his flapping mouth shut and your secrets secure.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg17210573#msg17210573

At the repeated request of one of my friends I need to add this info he came across. These are some domains owned by Bruno he found.

http://domainbigdata.com/yahoo.com/mj/XMq15sm42VM8PM2eCiCQvA

vizdaq@yahoo.com is associated to this person
Name   Bruno Kucinskas   is associated with 19 domains
Address   406 W. Center St.  
City   Sandwich  
State   Illinois
Country   US United States  
Phone   +1.8155081668
Private   no

typhoonhaiyanrelieffund.org   2013-11-13   godaddy.com, llc (r91-lror)
uberqoin.info   2014-03-17   godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms)
uberkoin.info   2014-03-16   godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms)
uberkoins.info   2014-03-16   godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms)
coinprolite.com   2015-10-31   1and1.com
brunosmicropizzeria.org   2013-10-22   godaddy.com, llc (r91-lror)
brunosmicropizzeria.info   2013-10-22   godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms)
bitfie.info   2013-11-21   godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms)
oculusriftcoin.info   2014-01-25   godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms)
oculusriftcoins.info   2014-01-25   godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms)
gageslist.us   2014-02-07   (registration services) whois.godaddy.com
oculusriftcoin.biz   2014-01-25   (registration services) whois.godaddy.com
gageslist.info   2014-02-07   godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms)
uberkoin.com   2014-03-18   godaddy.com
gacrac.com   2014-04-12   godaddy.com
gacrace.com   2014-04-12   godaddy.com
projectcryptoboost.com   2015-05-26   godaddy.com
kryptoboost.com   2015-05-26   godaddy.com
dudetteism.com   2015-05-31   godaddy.com

http://www.statsinfinity.com/domain/sMiwizdIBsqFix-Fjy3voA.._info.html

Domain: RINGERL.COM,
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
Referral Url: http://registrar.godaddy.com
NameServer: NS77.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NameServer: NS78.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Updated: Thursday 22nd of August 2013 03:00:00 AM
Created: Thursday 22nd of August 2013 03:00:00 AM
Expiry: Friday 22nd of August 2014 03:00:00 AM
Whois Update: NA
Referral Url: http://www.godaddy.com
Updated: Thursday 22nd of August 2013 09:24:54 PM
Created: Thursday 22nd of August 2013 09:24:54 PM
Expiry: Friday 22nd of August 2014 09:24:54 PM

Timeline:

December 16, 2016, 08:14:55 PM: Crytoarch: Please, somebody get ahold of Leroy Fodor and give him this valuable information I uncovered about the scammy-ass Bruno Kucinskas.

December 17, 2016, 02:00:55 AM: Leroy Fodor: At the repeated request of one of my friends [Crytoarch] I need to add this info he came across [to my locked Scam thread on his scammy ass so that my thread can't be manipulated akin to why I don't post crypto addresses because the coins could be stolen from them if I do]. These are some domains owned by Bruno [Kucinskas] he found proving beyond a shadow of doubt that his scammy ass can't be trusted in this here cryptocurrency space. Thank you, Crytoarch, for the excellent find, so excuse me now while I vacate this forum for another six-plus months while I figure out my next scam so to feed my retarded family in this god-forsaken Philippines.

I like the part where Crytoarch begs to have Owen get ahold of Leroy, then Leroy shows up after being dormant from this forum for ages to post thanks to one of his friend's - Crytoarch - in his locked thread the mundane find on my scammy ass.

I gotta say that Chantha Owen Lueung must be mighty proud of having the venerable Leroy Fodor as his partner in crime along with the retarded Canadian Michael Zinck, the only person of the nefarious trio who has yet to post a lie about having a business degree.

"Then I continued to fuck with Bruno, he not havin' a fuckin' clue that the misspelled Crytoarch and Leroy Fodor, me, were the same person.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 07:19:27 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2017, 07:30:20 PM by Gleb Gamow

Happy new year!

In 2017, let's see if we can finally convince Chantha Owen Lueung that his partner Leroy Fodor is a motherfuckin' idiot and cryptocurrency's number one serial liar:

Yep 0.00002000 not gonna happen

RIPO on Bittrex HAHA

WARNING This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on January 23rd unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

and 0.00000082 on cryptsy is a far cry from 0.00002000. Dude above will be holding those coins for a long time HAHAHA

I doubt its gonna hit 2000 satoshi but it was a cool coin while it lasted HAHAHA

"One time I penned a HAHAHA post about a failing altcoin trading at 0.00000082 BTC, but now I el pumpo RateCoin to the moon even though my piece of shit altcoin is currently trading ONLY at 0.00000012 BTC, equating to for a mere three US cents, you'll be the proud owner of a quarter million XRA. If you've been looking for clues at the scene of the crime, life's been good to me so far."
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 02:46:55 AM

More great stuff: https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/pages/176/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: