Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:50:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ CRYPTO-CITY.COM ] 🌟 The Crypto Social Network 🌟 People Joining 24/7  (Read 41577 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 04:52:21 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2017, 06:52:48 PM by Gleb Gamow

https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/pages/176/

"Then I enticed anybody who may stumble upon our BitcoinTalk thread even more great stuff like trading in nearly-impossible-to-obtain-in-their-lifetime Crypto-city points for their favorite crypto currencies which we misspelled and forgot to include our very own race-to-the-bottom RateCoin, Crypto-city's sole sponsor."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 03:56:07 PM

If anyone is new to crypto: Free Crypto Education. What is a bitcoin crypto currency? What can you do with it? #crypto #education #bitcoin #cryptocurrency #btc https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/crypto-city-academy/

pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 04:30:50 PM

So you changed from Friends4Cash site to Friends4Crypto. But we all saw it coming.
Even when you tried to pitch your scamming city to the GH forum a year back.

I saw your plugin for the CC points for all this 6mo back and was waiting for you to do something with it.

Since your converting your own CC points from paypal payments then to Crypto.
Did you ever procure a money licence for this? Especially in NY...

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 12:34:53 AM

So you changed from Friends4Cash site to Friends4Crypto. But we all saw it coming.
Even when you tried to pitch your scamming city to the GH forum a year back.

I saw your plugin for the CC points for all this 6mo back and was waiting for you to do something with it.

Since your converting your own CC points from paypal payments then to Crypto.
Did you ever procure a money licence for this? Especially in NY...

"Then I started working under the radar using my real name, possibly like Satoshi Nakamoto, teaching and trading securities even though it's against the law for me to do such thanks to me convincing a couple dudes back in the day to mortgage their homes so to invest in an entity in a desert that I controlled but didn't really exist, and also distributing and converting point thingies for myriad currencies sans a license in ... wait for it ... New York."
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 07:16:26 AM

Some nice volatility in the fast few days

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 07:42:27 PM

Some nice volatility in the fast few days

"Then I continued to blast grammatically incorrect short-sentence replies complete with misspellings to Crypto-city's pretend 74K+ user base with aspirations of garnering a for-real 100+ users to hopefully con via our very own sole sponsor, RateCoin, co-owned with cryptocurrency's number one serial liar, Leroy Fodor."
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 01:05:52 AM

Have a great weekend everyone

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 01:32:39 AM

Have a great weekend everyone

"Then at the end of each week I wish all my pretend 74K+ users a great weekend, when in reality I don't give a shit as long as somebody hopefully sees my RateCoin ad on Crypto-city."
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2017, 09:57:23 PM

Good  morning. Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Update: Hopefully we'll have most of the bugs sorted by the end of January - early February so we can continue with the expansion of http://crypto-city.com

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 11:50:19 PM

Good  morning. Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Update: Hopefully we'll have most of the bugs sorted by the end of January - early February so we can continue with the expansion of http://crypto-city.com

"Then I continued to troll the trolls by announcing yet another massive update to rid pretend bugs under the guise of expanding Crypto-city to a pretend 74K+ X 2 user base, penning such nonsense while relaxing at my snow-covered solar-powered duckweed pond behind my Yonkers, NY, duplex."
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 12:27:22 AM

We're pretty excited about the future growth of http://crypto-city.com

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 01:08:40 AM

We're pretty excited about the future growth of http://crypto-city.com

"Then I expressed how excited we - read: I - were about the future of Crypto-city rebranded from the decade-old stagnant Friends for Cash site where we/I said the same thing back then with claims of taking over Facebook's market share starting with the same pretend 74K+ user base."
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 12:20:46 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2017, 01:44:07 AM by bitmaster1x

We're making some good progress so far eliminating most of the bugs, so we hope to most it under control for a February site update.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 01:22:34 AM

We're making some good progress so far eliminating most of the bugs, so we hope to most of under controlled for a February site update.

"Then I released a mundane update expressing that the former mundane update was making good progress in re "bugs", but what was really happening behind the scenes is that I started a thread on another forum seeking help as to why two programs of our website weren't jiving, in which posters had just starting to reply to my request, albeit I couldn't make heads or tails as to what the fuck they were talking about, hence the ye ole standby an-update-is-coming-an-update-is-coming tactic to satisfy Crypto-city's pretend 74K+ user base until I ran my findings past my mentor and business partner, a renown website-builder guru, Leroy FodorB.B.A.."

If you like Bruno's posts in this thread like the one above, please consider subscribing to this channel and place your comments below. Until next time, thank you for your support.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 10:16:57 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2017, 01:26:59 AM by Gleb Gamow

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ratecoin/

To prove that advertising on Crypto-city is profitable, thanks to its to-date sole sponsor - RateCoin - Crypto-city's 74K+ user base pooled their resources and purchased one US dollar worth of XRA some time during the past 24 hours in hope of all hopes that it won't experience the same faith as all the other POS altcoins in StakeMiners portfolio, viz. a -0.87% loss in value (-87% if you don't have a B.B.A. like Leroy Fodor claims to possess and'd tell you straight to your face that he did the math correctly). HAHAHA & Chuckles

Speaking of Chuckles ...

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/interview-dan-gul-amt-skype-chat-customer1/

What do you know about Bruno Kucinskas who has posted the leaked transcript on his new account?

Not a whole lot, just that he focuses on exposing these kinds of tactics and scams in a comedic if vulgar fashion on a regular basis, it’s his thing. I don’t always agree with his approach, but we have a mutual respect about it.

I think despite the “nuclear-powered” approach he takes he gets results and genuinely seems interested in making sure people don’t get screwed over, all while providing some chuckles along the way.

"Chantha Owen Lueung had a duckweed pond
E-I-E-I-O
And by his pond he liked to chuckle
E-I-E-I-O
With a chuckle here
And a chuckle there
Here a chuckle, there a chuckle
Everywhere a chuckle chuckle
Chantha Owen Lueung had a duckweed pond
E-I-E-I-O"
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 10:11:00 PM

what is crypto-city,com
social media site same facebook and twitter
how much point every comment like upload and share in there,
how much point can get convert to bitcoin or doge coin, how much price one point to convert crypto coin
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 11:33:18 PM

what is crypto-city,com
how much point can get convert to bitcoin or doge coin, how much price one point to convert crypto coin

ARE YOU A FUCKIN IDIOT FOR EVEN CONSIDERING REGISTERING ON THAT PIECE OF SHIT SITE OPERATED BY THE NEFARIOUS CHANTHA OWEN LUEUNG WHO'S NO LONGER ALLOWED TO TRADE ON LEGACY US EXCHANGE MARKETS DUE TO PAST CONVICTIONS?

Get up to speed by reading my replies to this thread and you'll learn shit like ...

"Then I convinced some of my clients to mortgage their homes to purchase even more shares of a company that didn't even exist because it was a good investment given that the pseudo company was located in the middle of some desert."
crypto4ce

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 03:04:41 PM

Going over the thread I'm starting to believe this Bruno Kucinskass gleb gamow or whatever this troll calls himself is a Dumb-ass.  This dumb-ass is the real deal, apparently this dumb-ass really does have a walnut for brains, but I like walnuts so that just leaves dumb-ass. Dumb-ass.

Besides, I wouldn't want to insult the walnut by comparing it to your dumb-ass. Dumb-ass.

Oh yeah. Stop sending me your dumb-ass messages of your crying dumb-ass. Dumb-ass.

bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 03:12:40 PM

what is crypto-city,com
In some ways, it's similar FB and some ways different, but crypto based theme. It's always being updated and expanded. See here for details: https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/pages/176/

bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 03:36:49 PM

It's very interesting the things you stumble across when researching scams, liars and unethical trash like Gleb Gamow. Here is some undeniable truth about Gleb.

http://www.oglecountylife.com/view_xml_entity.php?id=Ar00400&date=12-10-2012-4&bodyInfo=false&entity=article&toc_id=275

At 6:14 p.m., Oregon Police arrested Bruno Kucinskas, age 52, of Sandwich, IL, for driving while license suspended. Kucinskas was also issued citations for operating an uninsured motor vehicle and for operation of a vehicle that is overweight on registration. Kucinskas was transported to the Ogle County jail. These violations occurred in the 500 block of E. Washington Street.

Gleb, when will you grow up and realize you are a nobody, a looser in the crypto space, the true laughing stalk of the crypto community? No one really likes you! That is well proven in the fact no one is willing to even support anything you dream up. So many failed projects, failed attempts. Gleb all you are is a garage selling, flea market failure like your dad.

I'm glad we have people like Leroy and Bitmaster to compensate for the true cancerous trash of this community like Gleb Gamow.

@Bitmaster please help me get Leroy to upload this info to that scam thread he has against Gleb.

Thanks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: