Bitcoin Forum
August 04, 2024, 11:06:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 559 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XRP] Ripple Speculation  (Read 637041 times)
Katewind

Activity: 121
Merit: 92

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 09:15:55 AM

I bet every VC on the planet is ringing XRP Ripple HQ asking for a deal on buying some large amounts of XRP  Cheesy

If i worked at the HQ..id say to the VC..... see all those sell walls on these crypto exchanges...they are all good deals...go get em  Grin

We have more good news coming in this year . XRP coin will become a good digital payment in the next years I'm sure.
Now the price is 0.10$ but at the end of this year, I believe it will hit at least 0.60$ per xrp . Do not sell it now.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1075

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 08:08:34 PM

Ive noticed a new family of crypto....

First we had Bitcoin and its famila...ltc and other btc clone coins doing something similar to Bitcoin with some changes.

Second family Ethereum....its got so many tokens using its blockchain.

The new family is XRP...str, waves and a few private tokens for distributed ledgers.

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Will.Smith

Activity: 415
Merit: 103

"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 08:45:10 PM

XRP is the total long run investment, IMHO. Especially with the last news. In a few years, it could be 30-50 cents easy.

Joint Force

Activity: 804
Merit: 500

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 09:01:24 PM

XRP is the total long run investment, IMHO. Especially with the last news. In a few years, it could be 30-50 cents easy.

I think so also. Now that my worthless $XRP is actually worth something, is there an offline paper wallet generator where I can store my $XRP?

Underwoods

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 09:07:57 PM

I think Ripple can evaluate even more if the ecosystem (governments, financial institutions etc.) get more involved in this technology. Unfortunately, these institutions gain a lot by the regulation so far, and that's why I think Ripple will never make a real mark like Ethereum will in the future.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 09:18:36 PM

I think Ripple can evaluate even more if the ecosystem (governments, financial institutions etc.) get more involved in this technology. Unfortunately, these institutions gain a lot by the regulation so far, and that's why I think Ripple will never make a real mark like Ethereum will in the future.

it already had made a real mark, just look at its volume. and then look at who below XRP and then look at the price and then yourself  Grin i will have more value and will soon find its way to get used by merchants just like how ETH did.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Underwoods

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 09:23:50 PM

it already had made a real mark, just look at its volume. and then look at who below XRP and then look at the price and then yourself  Grin i will have more value and will soon find its way to get used by merchants just like how ETH did.

The current position of altcoins is just the tip of the iceberg, I believe. When Ripple can't find support in the regulated market, I think it will never go with the flow.
f0rmdeep

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 09:28:09 PM

Wow people, Ripple is about to announce Lock-up on XRP supply in June, and also show of their platform escrow while doing so.

Big news coming.... June is going to be an even bigger blast - don't pay an attention to the negative misinformation losers here. They will die of their own heartburn.

Here, i posted the details i got to know of : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1904801.0

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1075

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 09:42:00 PM

Wow people, Ripple is about to announce Lock-up on XRP supply in June, and also show of their platform escrow while doing so.

Big news coming.... June is going to be an even bigger blast - don't pay an attention to the negative misinformation losers here. They will die of their own heartburn.

Here, i posted the details i got to know of : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1904801.0

Hows things f0rm dude
Sweeeet  Smiley excellent post on your link m8...
* ( heres one lil bit )
Additionally, as a remainder unlike Bitcoin, ETH etc which are "Inflation" currencies that increase their supply over time, Ripple is Deflationary. Meaning, NO new coin can ever be mined/created, and Supply reduces over time as every transaction destroys certain amount of XRP.

I said a few days ago....Also i think the supply of 100bill is misunderstood.
Alot of the supply will be and has been bought and will never be sold as banks hold it as reserve. Some will be tied up into smart contracts, some will get burnt.
We could end up seeing a few bill XRP on the market for sale in the near future, then as time passes a few mill XRP.

^                    ^                  ^                 ^                  ^
      March              April               May             June                July

Ignore coins being pumped that you dont own, they cant sustain the price for long and profits will end up back in XRP...if XRP goes under 10cents , its a clear buy...i hope it stays around here for a few days or drops a bit tbh...
consolidate around 10cents...lets me buy more cheap XRP Grin

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
f0rmdeep

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 12:15:52 AM

I think so also. Now that my worthless $XRP is actually worth something, is there an offline paper wallet generator where I can store my $XRP?

I use wallet released by the Brazilian ripple exchange (rippex) : https://rippex.net/carteira-ripple.php

also i know friends who use bithomp Desktop wallet ( by the community ):  https://bithomp.com/ ( bottom part of page )

Also the upcoming Ledger Blue and Ledger nano will let you store ripple.

Good luck.
vanhalendlrband

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 08:31:20 AM

Ripple now at 4.3 billion
McWorse

Activity: 618
Merit: 292

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 08:48:55 AM

This time it comes to stay.

YOU CAN'T EAT BLOCKCHAINS!

... better enjoy some Yummy Recipes!
wingfr

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 09:19:52 AM

Are you sure ?  Grin
f0rmdeep

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 09:34:46 AM

Are you sure ?  Grin

I am hoping for normal corrections myself, but given that its larger future is to replace SWIFT and at the minimum a 300 billion usd of the 3 trillion usd remittance market .. Any strategic investor is not going to sell anytime before 2018 dec.

its going to be making many multi millionaires this year and more so next year ( with production maturing and bank reserves demand increasing )

Look at it simply - Before ARPANET , every network had to worry about connecting to hundred other network, make sure same router, protocol, trust, settings and the risk of the other side. After ARPANET became internet - all one has to worry about is internet connection with sufficient bandwidth.

Same exact way IOV / Internet of value - banks instead of maintaining 1 to 1 costly relation with hundreds of other banks, in many foreign currencies and hold reserve at each place...  Now only have to worry about connecting to RCCloud/RCL and make sure they have enough bandwidth ( XRP)

Let that sync in ... supply is merely 100 billion, it can never be increased nor mined, after next month lock up agreement, for next many years supply will be just 37 bil... man... this i s Just the beginning sir. Its pure mathematics.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2017, 09:36:28 AM

Hows things f0rm dude
* ( heres one lil bit )
Additionally, as a remainder unlike Bitcoin, ETH etc which are "Inflation" currencies that increase their supply over time, Ripple is Deflationary. Meaning, NO new coin can ever be mined/created, and Supply reduces over time as every transaction destroys certain amount of XRP.

Alot of the supply will be and has been bought and will never be sold as banks hold it as reserve. Some will be tied up into smart contracts, some will get burnt.
We could end up seeing a few bill XRP on the market for sale in the near future, then as time passes a few mill XRP.

Ignore coins being pumped that you dont own, they cant sustain the price for long and profits will end up back in XRP...if XRP goes under 10cents , its a clear buy...i hope it stays around here for a few days or drops a bit tbh...

wasn't there a term they use "pickening" i am however not sure if i spell it right but that's the way its pronounced. i think pickening is less than 1 cent.

XRP just crossed $0.10 and i guess it will be unstoppable now.  it will soon be $0.15

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
f0rmdeep

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 10:05:48 AM

Hows things f0rm dude
* ( heres one lil bit )

wasn't there a term they use "pickening" i am however not sure if i spell it right but that's the way its pronounced. i think pickening is less than 1 cent.

XRP just crossed $0.10 and i guess it will be unstoppable now.  it will soon be $0.15

Well XRP still has a long way to go. to replace a 300 billion (minimum) remitance market on rcl, it will need to be at 2 to 3 USD to provide manageable liquidity. So one way or the other - eventually price will get there.
luka4x

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 10:31:24 AM

who is buying so much xrp and str in this days? maybe is ripple himself or private investor for speculation? Banks will use stellar and ripple network, at least some of them. Massive buy order it´s strange to me....
Azzazel

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2017, 10:55:51 AM

Man, in few years it will be 30-50 but DOLLARS not CENTS XD I think it will rise to 1$ in this year.

I just earned 120$ wth XRP - love this crypto <3

Selling NETFLIX, DO50$, AWS150$, WINDOWS KEYS
kawacaki

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2017, 11:06:01 AM

Haha I earned 5btc this week alone with xrp! Not by trading just holding since $0,005 (yeah i'm pretty happy with myself) Wink

droizs

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 11:17:32 AM

XRP will make a run for 10k-11k satoshis in the next days, after that we will have a small correction.

5Billion market cap reached! Just wait until the real fomo kick in...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 559 »
  Print  

Jump to: