Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:14:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 559 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XRP] Ripple Speculation  (Read 636343 times)
atricoz

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 09:14:15 PM

I lost a lot of money today with this ripple crash  Huh
Hope it will rise again  Cry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1075

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 09:15:40 PM

lols , wtf ..lol

24 hours ago....xrp was worth less than right now...and you still managed to lose  Huh

sorry dude, you need stronger hands or improve your game

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
legati

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 09:16:22 PM

no panic  Smiley not sell
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 09:16:51 PM

I think Polo is having issues with the site as they are going offline most of the time and may be so is the reason we are seeing unexpected pump and dump in the coin,with the news coming out in favor of ripple if you are able to hold it for a longer time you could reap some profit rather than selling off at a loss.
vanhalendlrband

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 09:25:36 PM

I think Polo is having issues with the site as they are going offline most of the time and may be so is the reason we are seeing unexpected pump and dump in the coin,with the news coming out in favor of ripple if you are able to hold it for a longer time you could reap some profit rather than selling off at a loss.

I believe you are correct.

The only other times the coin has acted like this was when Polo crashed a couple days ago and April 1st when Polo crashed on that day as well. That's 3 times, can't be a coincidence now.
worthy1

Activity: 187
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 09:34:11 PM

Thanks Mrpumperitis, thats all im doing is trying to figure out what is going on. i got into XRP at 900 sats but im concerned on the volatility before its adopted for use, a bank doesnt want to buy a heap and then have its value drop overnight. If they are buying from the 'owners bag' they will get a discoung on teh market value, how can they do this if it drops 6000 sats overnight.

I think we need to be aware of the affect these forums have on people investing, there are a lot of people with not a lot of money and we need to make sure they dont lose but gain. I have stated all along that any investment will go up with ripple but i dont want to hype someone up knowing it will drop and they could of bought more. I predicted it would overnight (well overnight here anyway) and it did, i hope at least some new investors listened to that and managed to score more XRP and a profit from it rather then now being nervous that their money has gone down hoping it will go up (not a nice feeling)
vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 09:40:37 PM

I think we need to be aware of the affect these forums have on people investing, there are a lot of people with not a lot of money and we need to make sure they dont lose but gain.

Its a reality, not a dream world. You can loose, you can win, the only way you know, after you buy.

As of bank buying, do not worry about them they can buy all your longs and shorts and than take your profit from you. How? Simple, humans greedy, humans want more.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 09:48:05 PM

Thanks Mrpumperitis, thats all im doing is trying to figure out what is going on. i got into XRP at 900 sats but im concerned on the volatility before its adopted for use, a bank doesnt want to buy a heap and then have its value drop overnight. If they are buying from the 'owners bag' they will get a discoung on teh market value, how can they do this if it drops 6000 sats overnight.

I think we need to be aware of the affect these forums have on people investing, there are a lot of people with not a lot of money and we need to make sure they dont lose but gain. I have stated all along that any investment will go up with ripple but i dont want to hype someone up knowing it will drop and they could of bought more. I predicted it would overnight (well overnight here anyway) and it did, i hope at least some new investors listened to that and managed to score more XRP and a profit from it rather then now being nervous that their money has gone down hoping it will go up (not a nice feeling)

im being 100% honest here...
myself...my friends and my family....all bought some XRP in past 2months...no body has lost anything and every single one of us has saw our invest grow to what we are expecting.
We do not look at short term trends, we zoom out and look at the bigger picture...
If you check my post history, i did the same with eth last jan 2016. Got many in under $1 !  , i educated them with real facts and kool gifs lol...i was first to post on bitcointalk about dao hack.. i went on every thread i could lol. i helped make many many millionaires by telling to hold for at least 1yr.
I do my research then decide what to buy.. i buy early, and hold, i set a asmall amount aside for trading, if i lose it i get fresh fiat and get a lil stack again.
I still hold ETH for pos..every night i shit my pants and wake up... iknow it will drop in price, but i know long term it will be worth so much more.
XRP is worth the hype...think of the guys that bought at 7k... 2 types of guys...one panic sells when it drops...he's now crying, the other guy held from 7k and he sold at 14k...he's happy
Panic and lack of research are the problem for many investors.
I would never buy because mrspumparooney said so (unless i knew her and trusted her past)...lol  id buy after i research where im putting my money.

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 10:05:45 PM

banks have more money than having billions,, sure they can buy at a price of a dollar each XRP. if it dumped it won't affect much but sure a good time for your entry to XRP. you'd regret not buying xrp than holding btc with jjst less than 10 of it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
worthy1

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 10:06:19 PM

im being 100% honest here...
myself...my friends and my family....all bought some XRP in past 2months...no body has lost anything and every single one of us has saw our invest grow to what we are expecting.
We do not look at short term trends, we zoom out and look at the bigger picture...
If you check my post history, i did the same with eth last jan 2016. Got many in under $1 !  , i educated them with real facts and kool gifs lol...i was first to post on bitcointalk about dao hack.. i went on every thread i could lol. i helped make many many millionaires by telling to hold for at least 1yr.
I do my research then decide what to buy.. i buy early, and hold, i set a asmall amount aside for trading, if i lose it i get fresh fiat and get a lil stack again.
I still hold ETH for pos..every night i shit my pants and wake up... iknow it will drop in price, but i know long term it will be worth so much more.
XRP is worth the hype...think of the guys that bought at 7k... 2 types of guys...one panic sells when it drops...he's now crying, the other guy held from 7k and he sold at 14k...he's happy
Panic and lack of research are the problem for many investors.
I would never buy because mrspumparooney said so (unless i knew her and trusted her past)...lol  id buy after i research where im putting my money.

[/quote]

Well said but I have to admit I was burnt a few times by your pics in the early stages. Id set a buy, it would start to climb, id panic and then sure enough it would drop down further then when it started. Its clear its not going to go down further but it was also clear that yesterday it was gona come dumping down.

I have been watching the trading for months, it seemed the first boom over 900 sats was when Bitstamp (not sure about other exchanges) offered free XRP trading and incentives for those who trade the most, smart move that saw prices rise. Then we saw a whole heap of whales, then it moved up and down for a while and then a huge move the other day but I cant see why. There were no massive buys that I was aware of that would show banks were buying.

On Bitstamp 1Mil trading is massive. First there was someone always trading 150k odd buy, sell, buy, sell. Then that went to someone trading 400k odd. Then the odd sell off of 1mil and buy back. This morning someone is trading with 1000000. Either a whjale that's going to do the same as yesterday at the end of his day or people are getting more cocky. Yes ive been watching the trade consistently for the last 3 months lol
vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 10:14:15 PM

I sold 3000 XRP last week and heavily regret it, but I will now HODL the rest.
sara8877

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 11:15:41 PM

Can I ask how you lost it?  Were you using a stoploss (I'm kind of confused which of the exchanges have stoplosses) or did you sell yourself?  I heard people say their stoploss got activated during a dump last night (ETH), but I thought stoplosses were only used in CFD trading and not in exchanges (like Kraken or Poloniex)? Forgive me the ignorance  Wink
atricoz

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 11:18:45 PM

well actually I didn't lose money, I just didn't sell in time. I bought at 14k sat and still holding. But I'm confident in another rise, higher than the last one.
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 11:30:54 PM

Can I ask how you lost it?  Were you using a stoploss (I'm kind of confused which of the exchanges have stoplosses) or did you sell yourself?  I heard people say their stoploss got activated during a dump last night (ETH), but I thought stoplosses were only used in CFD trading and not in exchanges (like Kraken or Poloniex)? Forgive me the ignorance  Wink

selling it himself out of panic maybe  Grin  some people just panic when they see price dropping. uncertain of what to do to stop loss they sell and though of buying back when its going up again. done right eh?

buying 10k XRP at $0.20, selling at $0.15 and then buying back at $0.18.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
g___

Activity: 273
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 11:38:05 PM

i'm curious... for those who believe they sold too early only to regret their decision, what is your overall objective?

worthy1

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 11:42:53 PM

well if they regret id say they were looking to increase their holdings or make profits before the dip. The dip last night was coming, you could see by how odd the rise was. Like a lot say just hold because its volatility can make you lose, the people trading can afford to lose some. A week or so ago I would have said don't panic it will go back down but who knows what it will do these days lol
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 11:52:14 PM

well if they regret id say they were looking to increase their holdings or make profits before the dip. The dip last night was coming, you could see by how odd the rise was. Like a lot say just hold because its volatility can make you lose, the people trading can afford to lose some. A week or so ago I would have said don't panic it will go back down but who knows what it will do these days lol
true....
i think they trying to accumulate as much as they can.
Normally a coin suffers real FUD ( with experience you can learn whats real and whats not..example the dao hack was real fud lol), then it starts downtrending till you lose...however in some instances the coin is so good there is no fud. XRP has dealt every blow possible for years...its now so much stronger only because the dev team never gave up, they grew in ideas and confidence.

So whales try the chart fud...pump it fast , dump harder ( but never lose position or its game over and goto another coin to start again ) place big sell walls, pull all buy support...anything to get the chart watchers to dump then rebuy from them higher.
Rule # 1 ..........................................no real fud = no sell XRP

ps this coin is a must hodl till SBI VC opens, THIS SUMMER,,, then decide if you wanna hodl more or sell ....it will be 50cents to $1+ by aug 2018
remember....XRP hasnt even began its purpose...wait till next yr when we see our friends n familia tell us about the ads on tv and bank windows about instant worldwide transfers.

electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 11:55:00 PM

yes who knows what it will do this time, if it goes $0.25 who cares. right? it it goes $1 over night who cares right? of course one who didn't bought invest don't care. and xrp doesn't care as well. it goes where it will go. now that they are sure going to go up due to these banks, xrp doesn't care still.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 12:15:25 AM

lol wierd newstory imo , so is the source
*Players in the fintech field have accused the central bank of appearing not to have conducted proper due diligence when selecting its partners .......lol someone jelly.....
*Peter Randall, the founder and CEO of rival startup SETL,  <----- ahh its new goldman sachs bankers coin setl lol they want bank of england to use their tech and the best fud they could find was a 2yr ago fine of $700k...lols  Cheesy Cheesy
its no secret BOE working with XRP, so dunno why these guys are acting like it is...guess they missed the memo...lol

Bank of England working with XRP!!

http://www.bankofengland.co.uk/publications/Documents/news/2017/029.pdf
17 March 2017

Ripple:Ripple’s solution is built around the open and neutral Interledger Protocol and serves to power interoperable payments across different ledgers and networks. We are conducting a PoC with  Ripple to demonstrate the synchronised movement of two different currencies across two different RTGS systems in particular to show how this kind of synchronisation might lower settlement and improve the speed and efficiency of cross
border payments.

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 12:40:24 AM

Something i personally feel and thought id share

XRP is beyond any crypto or fiat...nothing comes close to what it offers

BTC,ETH both have markets and use cases , so do many alts..however XRP is the only one that banks will hold as reserve and if btc fork messes up SBI VC will only have XRP along with all real fiat currencies....

XRP IS SPECIAL...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T794sgCN1VY&list=RDT794sgCN1VY
The Best Is Yet To Come - Metal Gear Solid Remix
 Smiley Smiley Smiley

we all do usd to btc to xrp
or btc to alt to usd
a few yrs it will be
xrp to btc
xrp to alt

XRP will lead the crypto markets and will be listed on every single exchange

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 559 »
  Print  

Jump to: