Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:13:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 559 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XRP] Ripple Speculation  (Read 636963 times)
RayX12

Activity: 952
Merit: 552

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 10:58:10 PM

Another 10 second spot!

XRP coiming to a bank near you!

XRP the fastest, cheapest and most secure way to transfer all your money!

wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 11:02:58 PM

Another 10 second spot!

I strongly agree with this statement, I hope more banks are using XRP for remittances between Customers, So the XRP price will reach over $ 1 high
Pzest1

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:29:42 AM

So considering anyone with a glass half empty view is a troll and is uneducated, maybe the people that have been asking why banks havent bought big on XRP should read this. Written by someone that is educated and has done research and will offer far more evidence then the hyping cocks on here. He also wrote an article on what other coins can learn from Ripple and their protocol so he is quite fond of Ripple but is a realest in the below article, which is refreshing

https://bravenewcoin.com/news/counterarguments-to-ripples-value-preposition/

'In Ripple, you can transact purely in IOUs all day every day without touching XRPs for anything else than the fees.'

'if everyone agreed to use XRPs as the common currency, you would only need to make one market per currency - between that currency and XRP.'

'Just because someone can receive XRPs, doesn't mean they'll want to settle in XRPs.'

'XRPs might be a decent universal currency for people that want to hold XRPs, but that might not be ideal for banks or big institutions. That's why we see networks like Corda, or even Interledger Protocol (also developed by Ripple) that don't rely on a native cryptocurrency gain traction,'

'If you are going to see real-world use cases being deployed on Ripple, it will be more likely to see them leveraging the existing FX markets rather than going through XRPs.'

'While XRPs have no counterparty risk, they also have no counterparty protection. If anyone steals your XRPs, they are gone. With IOUs, you can still appeal to the issuing gateway to halt the transaction and potentially track down where it was withdrawn to. The IOUs are thus much less of a target.'

'On a similar note, XRPs are much harder to track, which would make them less appealing from a compliance standpoint.'

'If a value of a given currency changes in value, you only need to adjust the market using that currency. If XRPs were the universal currency against which all of the currencies would be traded, any time the value of XRPs would fluctuate, you'd have to adjust the entire market.'

'XRPs have no transfer fees attached to them. While is possible for a gateway to issue IOUs without transaction fees (that's essentially Tether's business model, but on another network), perhaps even leveraging some other big crypto like Bitcoin or Ethereum through voting pools, the fees on those IOUs can always be changed. It seems that the network standard for transfer fees is about 0.2%, which seems to be smaller than the spread on XRP's biggest market (at the time of writing, 0.00015086 sell, 0.00015003 buy, giving about 0.55% spread). So it is possible that sending money through a very liquid FX market you would pay less in transfer fees than going through a less liquid XRP market on just the spread.'

'So this leaves XRPs with their primary role - paying transaction fees and fulfilling the needed reserves. All in all, about 50-100 XRPs per person / account would be enough for a lifetime of usage. That used to be less than 1 USD, and now is about 35 USD.'

Let me guess this guy hasnt done his research and its just FUD and you keyboard warriors know more? Lets see how quick real facts that we have been able to backup, as opposed to your SPECULATION gets pushed back pages so noone can find it.

Oh more days down and more downward movement, dam its going to be a quick boom to get 20bill market cap....or was it MINUS 20 bill lol

Hey Ripplers thought id drop by again to put the hard truths in the spotlight again as there has no doubt been pictures, big text and other wizardry to try hype your coin especially when it goes up .5-1cent lol

Only read the last page and more bull$hit from Profitoffothersitis that hasnt come to true. I cant believe how much this guy gets wrong and people still hang off his nutsack.

Hows that 20bill market cap by the end of this week coming along, guess that homeless guy on the street told you wrong....spose you have a few more hours somewhere in the world to make it happen, with such a high circulation it should have been easy for you hypers. Face it, it drops everytime BTC rises now and regains a bit if BTC shakes. BTC is making a move today past $2600 and XRP will be back around 10000k. Bit of a worry that i have been right a lot more than the guy that gets knobbed off on here....LOL
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1075

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:01:35 AM

XRP search is still in its infancy....

Imagine when XRP reaches more people.

The graph below you can see a comparison on Google trens of the search terms BTC, ETH, and XRP:

Here is XRP by itself:

Clearly a campaign to bring XRP to the masses will pay off big time.  XRP is not reaching the masses!

How about 10 sec spot on all major TV stations...

XRP the fast and secure way to transfer your digital money!

XRP the fastest, cheapest and most secure way to transfer your digital money!

nice one  Smiley  very useful

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:02:59 AM

Another 10 second spot!

I strongly agree with this statement, I hope more banks are using XRP for remittances between Customers, So the XRP price will reach over $ 1 high
love this statement..because its true

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:12:11 AM

Another 10 second spot!

XRP coming to a bank near you!

totally agree , every bank will use XRP ....once you try it...and see the savings and the speed...nothing on the planet comes close...does it??? if so tell us all please

we are impressed by the savings when we transact a few $k...think how much the banks could save? Bank of England are testing it..
Ripple has the FI, corps and Banks on board...they will use XRP for dif purposes...

without the banks we will still be over $1+..due to the wide spread adoption taking place and all the exchanges listing XRP
+ all the use case that SBI mentioned they will use XRP for  Wink

with the banks ...$5 -$10+

fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 07:38:24 AM

BTC Dominance: 44.4%!  BTC is losing its dominance. More and more users are getting into the cheaper tokens like ETHER and WAVES. I have already bought more than 4k of this XRP weeks past, I would have to dump some of my tokens to buy those 4k. How long do we wait for XRP to have more than $10? Can someone speculate?
Orias67

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 07:42:26 AM

BTC Dominance: 44.4%!  BTC is losing its dominance. More and more users are getting into the cheaper tokens like ETHER and WAVES. I have already bought more than 4k of this XRP weeks past, I would have to dump some of my tokens to buy those 4k. How long do we wait for XRP to have more than $10? Can someone speculate?

I'm not sure about the 10$ but in my opinion 1$ will come between August and December.

That's my hope Smiley

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
ebttch

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 08:01:15 AM

Blockchain Exchange Bitsane Introduces Ripple Trading at Consensus 2017 - June 5, 2017

Ripple purports to enable secure, instant and “nearly free” global financial transactions of any size with no chargebacks. Ripple supports tokens representing fiat currency, cryptocurrency, commodity or any other unit of value such as frequent flier miles or mobile minutes. Ripple is based on a shared, public database or ledger, which uses a consensus process that allows for payments, exchanges, and remittance in a distributed process. In addition to web-based trading and exchange platform, Bitsane also enables its users to trade on their mobile devices. The platform offers full API access to developers, encouraging them to build powerful cryptocurrency applications using Bitsane’s tools and services. Bitsane’s recent support of Ripple to fiat trading and its major contributions to Consensus 2017 represents the growth of the company, which from being a startup has graduated to become a mature cryptocurrency business. With a growing footprint, Bitsane is asserting itself in an increasingly competitive market. The cryptocurrency exchange is already the biggest in Ireland, and as it continues its current path, it could soon become one of the world’s leading platforms.

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/06/05/blockchain-exchange-bitsane-introduces-ripple-trading-consensus-2017/
JohnUser

Activity: 1022
Merit: 725

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 09:02:48 AM

I'm not sure about the 10$ but in my opinion 1$ will come between August and December.

That's my hope Smiley

After 1$ it should rise and rise. Just take a a look at ETH or LTC  to say 20$ is not impossible in 2018... But 1$ would be a nice price.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:35:51 AM

That's my hope Smiley

After 1$ it should rise and rise. Just take a a look at ETH or LTC  to say 20$ is not impossible in 2018... But 1$ would be a nice price.
yeah after hitting 1$ i guess more and more people will be attracted to invest look also what happen with stratis and waves the now are really huge
and from the start a lots of spectators said that it will jump high after a year and things happen now and support is flowing so let see what will happen next with xrp.
yugu

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

^_^

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 10:00:37 AM

Yes, sure, it should rise to $100k per XRP. Have you ever checked the supply of this coin? It's actually infinite, btw...

Japan release huge news and expectations and actions blah blah blah.... XRP is falling, meanwhile.

CHANGE — First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank | ICO | DISCUSSION
Orias67

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 10:35:53 AM

That's my hope Smiley

Take a look at LTC about what ?

I am waiting LTC to fly since 1 month and we still have nothing :/

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 01:39:06 PM

That's my hope Smiley

yeah after hitting 1$ i guess more and more people will be attracted to invest look also what happen with stratis and waves the now are really huge
and from the start a lots of spectators said that it will jump high after a year and things happen now and support is flowing so let see what will happen next with xrp.

Yeep I have bought back my waves too If I only kept my faith since time, I could have earn thousands already. Team seem pretty sneaky that they wait for those without patience to dump their tokens before developing the DEX. Anyway, I have thousands of ripples and I can wait forever.
comp

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:53:13 PM

Can anyone here confirm the rumours that VISA is looking to acquire Ripple in the near future?
gonnabe

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:54:18 PM

Ripple is very volatile and I think it could easily go down to 1k satoshis again during the next major ripple crash sometime in the next few months. In the short term I think it won't go above 20k satoshis.
baam25

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:01:59 PM

Can anyone here confirm the rumours that VISA is looking to acquire Ripple in the near future?

Seems unlikely, VISA can't afford Ripple...remember that Ripple is sitting on BILLIONS of dollars in XRP...they could tap into that any time they need cash
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:04:37 PM

Ripple is very volatile and I think it could easily go down to 1k satoshis again during the next major ripple crash sometime in the next few months. In the short term I think it won't go above 20k satoshis.
No, I do not think so, surely it will never go down 1k unless the price of bitcoin is very high and very high. Actually, in the recent ripple has tended to recover quite well, it has increased from 9k to 11k-13k, this is the first signs of price increases again. However, because the price of bitcoin is rising again, that affects the price of the ripple, so the ripple needs some time to accumulate and pump strongly. I believe the ripple will rebound to 20k in the near future after the price of bitcoin drops slightly

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
RayX12

Activity: 952
Merit: 552

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:33:36 PM

XRP search is still in its infancy....

Imagine when XRP reaches more people.

The graph below you can see a comparison on Google trens of the search terms BTC, ETH, and XRP:

Here is XRP by itself:

Clearly a campaign to bring XRP to the masses will pay off big time.  XRP is not reaching the masses!

How about 10 sec spot on all major TV stations...

XRP the fast and secure way to transfer your digital money!

XRP the fastest, cheapest and most secure way to transfer your digital money!

nice one  Smiley  very useful

Dear Mr. Joel Katz:

Dont you think that it is time for XRP to spend a little money in PR.

Seems like hardly anybody knows about XRP and many people just shit all over the XRP image...

Could it hurt?

Sincerely
Bag Holder Ray
Richard Branson

Activity: 515
Merit: 506

Screw It, Let's Do It

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 04:49:44 PM

Seems unlikely, VISA can't afford Ripple...remember that Ripple is sitting on BILLIONS of dollars in XRP...they could tap into that any time they need cash

They can't. Price would crash to 0.
Traded volume of XRP in comparison to total supply is tiny. We are trading a few grains of sand. There is sooooo much more sand out there.
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 559 »
  Print  

Jump to: