Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 10:57:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 559 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XRP] Ripple Speculation  (Read 637014 times)
JoelKatz
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1012

Democracy is vulnerable to a 51% attack.

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 05:08:29 PM

Using our XRP as a bank account now is not a very good strategy for us. We're primarily VC financed and prefer to use our XRP as a strategic weapon, using it to incentivize partners and build alliances.

I am an employee of Ripple. Follow me on Twitter @JoelKatz
1Joe1Katzci1rFcsr9HH7SLuHVnDy2aihZ BM-NBM3FRExVJSJJamV9ccgyWvQfratUHgN
RayX12

Activity: 952
Merit: 552

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 05:19:41 PM

Using our XRP as a bank account now is not a very good strategy for us. We're primarily VC financed and prefer to use our XRP as a strategic weapon, using it to incentivize partners and build alliances.

A strategic weapon are all the buyers of XRP that get crushed from price action and bad press.  IMO a little good press could not hurt.
mfqrs3

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 07:38:08 PM

History loves to repeat itself ? Btc up xrp down ?
afbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2101
Merit: 1061

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 09:37:40 PM

Interesting to know

Does ripple have a decentralised blockchain? Can you mine it?
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1075

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:21:19 PM

A strategic weapon are all the buyers of XRP that get crushed from price action and bad press.  IMO a little good press could not hurt.
yoyo  bro's...thought id throw in my 2 drops lol

imo...XRP Ripple gets  huge crypto media exposure almost daily for free...and alot of MSM media ,bloomberg,cnn and others too...why?
The tech....just like btc and eth...the tech does the talking...and the world wants to know more...
i really dont see or want the Ripple team to pay for pr XRP in the press....when its the press that will and are chasing them...
funds are better spent in development for now and the future
the extra pr will be done by us guys, the vc's, the businesses that trade XRP and other groups...just like businesses promote btc and now eth
example..when coinbase list XRP...it will be coinbase promoting to the press that they added XRP...

Build and they shall come...i said this to the whole ETH community a few yrs ago ....and look at where it is today
eth has never had any dev paid pr , just like btc....if there is pr is from others around the coins...not the dev teams

now when the banks and other FI use it, i think they wont be selling XRP to customers ,
they will be using Ripple tech to enhance and improve customer banking experience...modernising it
However behind the scenes...they will buy,hold,trade xrp...for alot of use cases that we are already aware of

Gd times ahead for us all  Smiley

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:39:56 PM

woaaa
something to keep an eye on guys...
Market Cap: $92,765,904,545 [/b]/ 24h Vol: $3,465,430,916 / BTC Dominance: 44.4%

ok, we are almost $100bill and this is after a correction... Grin Grin Grin
and we have been seeing a few $bill enter daily...when we break the $100bill mark
im telling you things could go nuts, parabolic and insane...within a matter of days/weeks
we could quickly reach the $150BILLISH as the new exchanges come on line ( japan and sbi vc two of many )
+old exchanges upgrading for all the new customers , ie polo and i think coinbase
everything seems set and inplace for a perfect huge crypto market rally of 2x minimum on every coin (with many coins doing 5x,10x or even more)

just keep an eye as we approach the $100bill and also stay aware...research first

(24 or is it 48,lol...long days all mold into one looong day for me at times)

hours ltr....Market Cap: $97,169,301,682 / 24h Vol: $3,101,342,536

hold onto your pants when we cross $100bill! lols...next stop..around $220bill! me thinks..obv with a few up n downs on the way

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
nasibakar

Activity: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:42:55 PM

it is like a sleeping giant now,
I am quite sure that it will just jump in any moment (about now).

It is true,.... best advice:
We have to buy it now

(I bought quite a lots actually and looking forward to buy more if it s dropping more,
if XRP is waking then I ll be ready to push,.... it will be like a big jumping.

Push Push push and let it reach 1 usd Smiley
Pzest1

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:50:47 PM

Well well well, Bitcoin charging over $2600 and XRP down into the 10ksats. Let me guess I know nothing and Mr Pump knows all?

oh and that article made it to coindesk - http://www.coindesk.com/counterargument-value-proposition-ripples-xrp-token/ Still written by someone who knows nothing? funny how you guys cant answer questions about banks and the use of XRP and a guy does research and writes an article and he is the one that is full of it? oh and Coindesk has a stake in Ripple so tell me why they would post it if they didn't think it was good research. That's because the people that have a stake in Ripple don't have a stake in XRP, they have a stake in the Protocol.

So I thought I would take donations just like Mr Pump does (in his signature) since I have hopefully helped people save money or allow them top buy cheaper than the 'never be this low again' hype on here

Feel free BTC - 31hxmFQDGYUTkMFv4BkyNXgfQ1R6KSU5Nw

hell ill even take XRP - rDsbeomae4FXwgQTJp9Rs64Qg9vDiTCdBv

Smiley Wink Wink
Coffee2015

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 12:29:39 AM

it is like a sleeping giant now,
I am quite sure that it will just jump in any moment (about now).

It is true,.... best advice:
We have to buy it now

(I bought quite a lots actually and looking forward to buy more if it s dropping more,
if XRP is waking then I ll be ready to push,.... it will be like a big jumping.

Push Push push and let it reach 1 usd Smiley

I am quite sure that XRP has future
But no-one know the price of any coins.

Yeah we could probably agree that XRP ETH BTC have positive direction (both from trading and news)
but you have to remember
that trading is uncertain and it is high risk. No one really knows.

I am glad that more people on board and it will bring crypto to real life Smiley
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 12:30:15 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2017, 01:29:05 AM by Mrpumperitis

please help me, im broke and stupid...things cant get much worse...can they  Cry Cry Cry
btw i know im special...i can see john cena and....i can smell what the rock is cookin lol

lols your not very smart are you...

keep trolling , keep contributing your garbage lol ( defo not donation worthy, you should pay us to read your crap lol )
at least your bringing the view count up on the thread ...so thanks  Wink

as for the coindesk story and them being with Ripple blah blah...thats what i see, a blah blah  i ignore the stupid fud attempts by the big players to take my coins...they done it many times in the past
put out a negative story about a gd coin, dumps a bit, they buy...we cry a yr ltr...same story...your just to dumb to realise
and i fully understand the tech..way more than you on EVERY coin  Tongue

and as for the donations, the day you help make a coin under $50mill worth over $20bill , then i think its fair if people want to donate as you have tried to help...one coin is easy lol
 ive done twice with TWO coins...yes ...TWO coins under $100mill before i came here and within 12months both over $40bill combined..beat that suckaaaaa  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

ps( im eyein up the next multi $bill gem right now...oohh you would love to find it wouldnt you...but you wont until its 20x higher than today..stalking me wont get you it either lol)  Kiss

“There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who wonder what happened.”
Mary Kay Ash

i know which one i am...i also know which one you are   Kiss

you know what lets expand on this ...lets make this a lesson for all lol
im gonna put out a bit of what i read when bored lol
http://extension.psu.edu/community/ecd/news/2014/three-types-of-people
 I have heard it said that there are three types of people in the world: Those who can tell you what is going to happen before it happens, those that can explain what is happening while it’s happening, and those who must ask, “What just happened?!”
Three Types of People?
In business, anticipating, understanding and capitalizing upon opportunity is vital. The truth of the matter is that all people fall into one or more of these positions from time to time. The trick is to have a strategy in place for each position and to respond appropriately.  Wink

*Recognizing where we are starting and acting appropriately will facilitate team engagement and growth. As team members, it’s vitally important to come to consensus to take advantage of opportunities in a concerted effort. If we do, who knows, we may just create the next new thing. ( like btc, eth..and now XRP)   Smiley Smiley Smiley

groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 01:41:15 AM

i wish everyone would sell............. I'd love to purchase a few more btc worth under 5k satoshi..  Grin
Sekhas

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 01:47:11 AM

Check this nice prediction about Ripple(XRP) , XRP will go up to $2.5 Cheesy
It Won't Be Long Now

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:07:59 AM

woaaa
something to keep an eye on guys...
Market Cap: $92,765,904,545 [/b]/ 24h Vol: $3,465,430,916 / BTC Dominance: 44.4%

ok, we are almost $100bill and this is after a correction... Grin Grin Grin
and we have been seeing a few $bill enter daily...when we break the $100bill mark
im telling you things could go nuts, parabolic and insane...within a matter of days/weeks
we could quickly reach the $150BILLISH as the new exchanges come on line ( japan and sbi vc two of many )
+old exchanges upgrading for all the new customers , ie polo and i think coinbase
everything seems set and inplace for a perfect huge crypto market rally of 2x minimum on every coin (with many coins doing 5x,10x or even more)

just keep an eye as we approach the $100bill and also stay aware...research first

(24 or is it 48,lol...long days all mold into one looong day for me at times)

hours ltr....Market Cap: $97,169,301,682 / 24h Vol: $3,101,342,536

hold onto your pants when we cross $100bill! lols...next stop..around $220bill! me thinks..obv with a few up n downs on the way

Market Cap: $99,016,579,245 / 24h Vol: $3,616,545,343

wow...i told you as we get near $100bill it will go nuts...this party hasnt even began..
crypto is going up to the next level  Smiley

viralz

Activity: 291

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:16:01 AM

i wish everyone would sell............. I'd love to purchase a few more btc worth under 5k satoshi..  Grin

That is true.
I am currently waiting for more signal,... not quite sure to jump in now or later.
But I like Ripple Speculation very very much.
deejayefem

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:24:50 AM

xrp jump will make nervous this month as btc climb fast  Grin
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:29:39 AM

Market Cap: $100,061,539,148
Congrats everyone...we going to the $trilllions next few yrs
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:50:47 AM

guys lil tip...
with this new wave of money daily coming in , it wont stop...the money will flow downwards too

gd coins worth $10mill-£20mill will easy goto $100-$200mill

example...since $3bill is coming in daily..lets say around $10bill per week minimum
thats 10k million $ ...$10000, 000000
if 10% flows downwards , which it will...
work out the numbers and you will see what i see
your in for a gd time  Cool...

all gd coins will be going up alot...

find some gd coins you feel safe with ( after researching ) and grab em if you can..hold for a few months or longer and be happy forever
 Smiley Smiley
for me, any coin thats been around for yrs and still has a dev/ dev team and community, it will do very well over the rest of the yr

(remember, no margin,loans,only use what you can afford to lose)

Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:56:22 AM

guys lil tip...
with this new wave of money daily coming in , it wont stop...the money will flow downwards too

example...since $3bill is coming in daily..lets say around $10bill per week minimum
your in for a gd time  Cool...

find some gd coins you feel safe with ( after researching ) and grab em if you can..hold for a few months or longer and be happy forever
 Smiley Smiley
for me, any coin thats been around for yrs and still has a dev/ dev team and community, it will do very well over the rest of the yr

Guy, do you sleep sometimes ? ^^

Thanks for advice, I was already on ripples before reading this topic but it's always nice to come here and read you.

I'm curious, except ripples what would you but and hold right now ? And what would you trade on short time ?

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 06:22:47 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2017, 07:09:08 AM by Mrpumperitis

guys lil tip...

your in for a gd time  Cool...

Smiley Smiley

Guy, do you sleep sometimes ? ^^

Thanks for advice, I was already on ripples before reading this topic but it's always nice to come here and read you.

I'm curious, except ripples what would you but and hold right now ? And what would you trade on short time ?
lols , sleep...sometimes, weird hours , short bursts...lol
thanks , im happy you enjoy being here  Smiley
pm me and ill let ya know m8  Wink

ps before anyone panics...check out the dollar side..almost every coin is green, its only the btc value thats red, due to btc rising...gd sign all coins will rise soon

MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 07:23:22 AM

Well well well, Bitcoin charging over $2600 and XRP down into the 10ksats. Let me guess I know nothing and Mr Pump knows all?

oh and that article made it to coindesk - http://www.coindesk.com/counterargument-value-proposition-ripples-xrp-token/ Still written by someone who knows nothing? funny how you guys cant answer questions about banks and the use of XRP and a guy does research and writes an article and he is the one that is full of it? oh and Coindesk has a stake in Ripple so tell me why they would post it if they didn't think it was good research. That's because the people that have a stake in Ripple don't have a stake in XRP, they have a stake in the Protocol.

So I thought I would take donations just like Mr Pump does (in his signature) since I have hopefully helped people save money or allow them top buy cheaper than the 'never be this low again' hype on here

Feel free BTC - 31hxmFQDGYUTkMFv4BkyNXgfQ1R6KSU5Nw

hell ill even take XRP - rDsbeomae4FXwgQTJp9Rs64Qg9vDiTCdBv

Smiley Wink Wink

This guy pzest is worse than a STD. He clearly missed the train and got his btc stuck somewhere, maybe his butcheeks. Dont take this guy for "expert" like most of the ripple bashing experts with big fists between their cheeks. So kurwa jebana jego mac
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 559 »
  Print  

Jump to: