Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:10:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Christianity is Poison  (Read 52550 times)
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 10:46:33 PM

After I die, when I wake up in the resurrection, I will go to Heaven.

Cool
Err, isn't your god suppose to make that decision???

Seem to me my claiming your already got your heaven ticket you've made that decision yourself. You've placed yourself above your god.

Tut, tut.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

God already made that decision. That's why I can talk about it so emphatically. All who believe in Jesus salvation will be saved. This is God’s idea, not mine.

God doesn't speak as much about the damnation of the unbelievers, because He is a positive God, and He is hoping the unbelievers will change to believers, and be saved.

But in your case... Well, I'll be like God, and not talk about it right now.

Cool

Human himself has become god with the power to heal, create, destroy, alter and control. With the god nowhere to be seen, humans have taken over the "throne" of god.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 10:33:05 AM

Cool

Seem to me my claiming your already got your heaven ticket you've made that decision yourself. You've placed yourself above your god.

Tut, tut.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

God already made that decision. That's why I can talk about it so emphatically.

Cool

The reason and only reason you can talk about it emphatically, is because you have made yourself god.

Let's now look at the increasingly disturbing situation here.

1) You've formally and publically announce that you want unbelievers to be executed.
2) You've self awarded yourself a free heaven ticket.

Sounds like ISIS.

Barmen

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 12:02:18 PM

Cool

God already made that decision. That's why I can talk about it so emphatically. All who believe in Jesus salvation will be saved. This is God’s idea, not mine.

God doesn't speak as much about the damnation of the unbelievers, because He is a positive God, and He is hoping the unbelievers will change to believers, and be saved.

Cool
From what your God can save you if he could not save even his own son. Any man stronger than God because he can give life and take it and your God to do anything with it can not.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 12:53:13 PM

Cool

Cool
From what your God can save you if he could not save even his own son. Any man stronger than God because he can give life and take it and your God to do anything with it can not.

You misunderstand God. Both God and His Son agreed upon the Son's death. Then the Son arose back to life on the third day following His death. Why did God and His Son do this?

Jesus died and came back to life as the first person to do so, and remain alive. Jesus is alive right now.

Oh sure. Other people have died, and doctors have brought them back. But none of those other people will remain alive without dying again. Jesus cannot die any longer. He lives forever. And His resurrection shows us that we, too, will all come back to life some day.

Life is stronger than death.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
stats

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 02:21:32 PM

Cool

Cool

You misunderstand God. Both God and His Son agreed upon the Son's death. Then the Son arose back to life on the third day following His death. Why did God and His Son do this?

Jesus died and came back to life as the first person to do so, and remain alive. Jesus is alive right now.

Oh sure. Other people have died, and doctors have brought them back. But none of those other people will remain alive without dying again. Jesus cannot die any longer. He lives forever. And His resurrection shows us that we, too, will all come back to life some day.

Cool

Ask him to post here.  

Stop posting nonsense.  Your posts insult my intelligence.

First of all, your God and his Son are ONE according to your half-backed ideology.  So God sent himself (Father and Son) to die on the cross for the sins of the people he created.  I think just forgiving them the sins would be a more practical solution.  What is all
the theatrics for?  A show?  What a drama queen!!!

Twelve men hanging around him at all times, never married, love of theater etc.  I think your God was gay.

Maybe BADecker likes this?Huh?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 04:02:35 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Ask him to post here.  

First of all, your God and his Son are ONE according to your half-backed ideology.  So God sent himself (Father and Son) to die on the cross for the sins of the people he created.  I think just forgiving them the sins would be a more practical solution.  What is all

Twelve men hanging around him at all times, never married, love of theater etc.  I think your God was gay.  Or more precisely, the guys who wrote the story were gay.

I have posted scientific logic and proof that you can't rebut or refute. So, it is you posting nonsense.

Just because you are so pitifully unthinking and ignorant that you don't understand the attributes of God, shows that your whole line of thought is rather ignorant.

Twelve men hanging around Him at all times... 1 Corinthians 9:5:
Quote from: 1 Corinthians 9:5
Don't we have the right to take a believing wife along with us, as do the other apostles and the Lord's brothers and Cephas?

The question is, why do you promote false thinking and lies? You might be a bit ignorant but, are you so ignorant that you don't understand that living a life of lies will only make your life harder and more miserable? Are you really that dense?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Moloch (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 07:14:48 PM

I have posted scientific logic and proof that you can't rebut or refute.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 08:08:54 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Ask him to post here.  

Twelve men hanging around him at all times, never married, love of theater etc.  I think your God was gay.  Or more precisely, the guys who wrote the story were gay.

I have posted scientific logic and proof that you can't rebut or refute. So, it is you posting nonsense.

Just because you are so pitifully unthinking and ignorant that you don't understand the attributes of God, shows that your whole line of thought is rather ignorant.

Twelve men hanging around Him at all times... 1 Corinthians 9:5:
Quote from: 1 Corinthians 9:5
Don't we have the right to take a believing wife along with us, as do the other apostles and the Lord's brothers and Cephas?

The question is, why do you promote false thinking and lies? You might be a bit ignorant but, are you so ignorant that you don't understand that living a life of lies will only make your life harder and more miserable? Are you really that dense?

Cool

What are you talking about?  I don't promote anything.  You are the one that is pushing your Bible nonsense...
I am not ignorant, I just think religious people are temporarily (in some severe cases permanently) mentally sick.

I'm just stating the obvious.  You are the one who needs convincing that is why you keep posting your half-backed "proofs".
You are trying to convince yourself that your far fetched idea of zombie aka Sky Daddy makes sense.

How old are you? 4?

If you weren't promoting, you would use PM.

I wasn't pushing Bible except as a response to your Bible bad-mouthing.

If my proofs were half-baked, you would be able to step-by-step rebut them. But you can't.

You are the one talking about a zombie Sky Daddy. I wouldn't have mentioned it if you hadn't mentioned it first. So you see? You are the one talking nonsense.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 08:11:02 PM

I have posted scientific logic and proof that you can't rebut or refute.

Thank you for this. It's the perfect description of you. Why? I can step-by-step show the proof. You can't even seem to show any rebuttal of the proof, much less a step-by-step one.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 09:55:59 PM

If my proofs were half-baked, you would be able to step-by-step rebut them. But you can't.

You are the one talking about a zombie Sky Daddy. I wouldn't have mentioned it if you hadn't mentioned it first. So you see? You are the one talking nonsense.

Cool

I have rebutted your proofs many times.  Each time you ignored them.  
You have SAID you have rebutted many times. You might have said wording to the effect of, "I rebut your stuff," many times. But you have never shown the step by step rebuttal. Here is what I mean.

I list my explanations based on science law and nature all the time. How many times have I not listed my 4 websites that explain it all laid out? Now, look what I am doing in this post right here. I am going step-by-step with the things that you have posted, and I am rebutting them. You have never done this with the things in my 4 websites.

You are making exceptions for your God.  
He is your God, too. How do we know? He is God of everything. The science proof and the vast evidence of nature is shown here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380.

You are the one who said he is not of this world and does not follow the cause and effect principle.  So if he is imaginary just say so.  
If you have never been outside the shed, if you have never looked out a shed window, that doesn't mean that the shed you are in wasn't built by someone. God used the cause and effect principle to turn the things that He made in the beginning, into what they are today. The universe has nothing but cause and effect throughout. It's science law.

Why are you pretending to use Physics to prove something that is not physical (imaginary).
Why are you trying to suggest that physics doesn't apply to the universe? God, Who is NOT under the rules of physics, used physics to build the universe. The things in the links prove it.

BTW, you do not understand the conditions for the 2nd law of thermodynamics so please review them before you use it in your proof.  Earth is not an isolated system.  We get energy from the Sun, lots of it.  Without it complex life would have never developed on this rock.

You don't realize, do you, that the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics is different than all the theory put together about it. Btw, from Second Law of Thermodynamics:
"Entropy" is defined as a measure of unusable energy within a closed or isolated system (the universe for example). As usable energy decreases and unusable energy increases, "entropy" increases. Entropy is also a gauge of randomness or chaos within a closed system. As usable energy is irretrievably lost, disorganization, randomness and chaos increase.
Note the part that says "the universe for example."

Wake up. God exists. Science and nature prove God.

Cool

Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 10:34:25 PM

Why don't you think that our galaxy is a separate closed system. May be the space consists of individual closed systems which are not in contact with each other because of large distance from each other.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 10:45:25 PM

Religious people fanatics. They never admit that there is no God. Even if you give them 1000000 proof. You can rest assured that. In a few decades these people will be less and over time religion will not.
Duzter

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:25:02 AM

Religious people fanatics. They never admit that there is no God. Even if you give them 1000000 proof. You can rest assured that. In a few decades these people will be less and over time religion will not.
How strong you provide proofs you cannot destroy the historical incidents that has evidence of existence even after thousands of years. I strongly say religion continue to serve the people whether it's Christianity or Islam or something else it doesn't matter.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 02:19:17 AM

Cool

I have rebutted your proofs many times.  Each time you ignored them.  
You have SAID you have rebutted many times. You might have said wording to the effect of, "I rebut your stuff," many times. But you have never shown the step by step rebuttal. Here is what I mean.

I list my explanations based on science law and nature all the time. How many times have I not listed my 4 websites that explain it all laid out? Now, look what I am doing in this post right here. I am going step-by-step with the things that you have posted, and I am rebutting them. You have never done this with the things in my 4 websites.

You are making exceptions for your God.  
He is your God, too. How do we know? He is God of everything. The science proof and the vast evidence of nature is shown here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380.

You are the one who said he is not of this world and does not follow the cause and effect principle.  So if he is imaginary just say so.  
If you have never been outside the shed, if you have never looked out a shed window, that doesn't mean that the shed you are in wasn't built by someone. God used the cause and effect principle to turn the things that He made in the beginning, into what they are today. The universe has nothing but cause and effect throughout. It's science law.

Why are you pretending to use Physics to prove something that is not physical (imaginary).
Why are you trying to suggest that physics doesn't apply to the universe? God, Who is NOT under the rules of physics, used physics to build the universe. The things in the links prove it.

BTW, you do not understand the conditions for the 2nd law of thermodynamics so please review them before you use it in your proof.  Earth is not an isolated system.  We get energy from the Sun, lots of it.  Without it complex life would have never developed on this rock.

You don't realize, do you, that the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics is different than all the theory put together about it. Btw, from Second Law of Thermodynamics:
"Entropy" is defined as a measure of unusable energy within a closed or isolated system (the universe for example). As usable energy decreases and unusable energy increases, "entropy" increases. Entropy is also a gauge of randomness or chaos within a closed system. As usable energy is irretrievably lost, disorganization, randomness and chaos increase.
Note the part that says "the universe for example."

Wake up. God exists. Science and nature prove God.

Cool

You are hopeless.  Your lack of knowledge will follow you where ever you go.  You just want to believe that God made everything including Physics and nothing will change your mind.
You have absolutely no physical evidence to back up your claims.  You just say it is true.  

Why you even bother with "proofs"?  You obviously don't need any proofs to believe in your Bronze Age Osiris/Zombie cult.  
Stop pretending you know something other Physicists don't.

Do you even realise that you are delusional?  Probably not.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_law_of_thermodynamics

"The second law of thermodynamics states that the total entropy of an isolated system can only increase over time."

As entropy increases, complexity breaks down. The ancients were way smarter than we are. Why? Much higher mental complexity because there hadn't been time for entropy to increase as much yet.

The isolated system is the universe.

Cool

ClaraLuV

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 03:04:30 AM

Cool

Human himself has become god with the power to heal, create, destroy, alter and control. With the god nowhere to be seen, humans have taken over the "throne" of god.
Throughout history there were powerful men who ruled nation and if you look at things like that then there was never a time when god had any control over this earth as they have taken over centuries back.If you believe in something so be it and that does not mean that someone's belief is wrong. I can debate about all the religion all day long.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 03:11:13 AM

Cool

Throughout history there were powerful men who ruled nation and if you look at things like that then there was never a time when god had any control over this earth as they have taken over centuries back.If you believe in something so be it and that does not mean that someone's belief is wrong. I can debate about all the religion all day long.

Birds fly, and do it well. People have only been flying for the last 200 years. It's only the last 2 or 3 years that people even approach flying like birds, with their jetpacks. People barely have any control over anything at all.

Cool

Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1098

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 09:12:23 AM

Cool

I agree, look at the world like this, the rich get richer because they exploit the poor and why the poor are exploited? why the poor have no ambition? Why do the poor accept everything?

Because of religion, religion makes you blind, peaceful and limits your life.

The religious people stop treating their lives to serve God, God is happy to see someone walk all day from door to door to spread his word? God is happy to see your most faithful servants go hungry?

But see that the one who is at the top of the church lives in luxury, has everything from the good and the best, why? If everyone is the same Because the head of the church who does not even do anything becomes richer and that believer who is in the street all day knocking on doors of people is getting poorer every day?

Religion is very dangerous

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Barrymore

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 10:21:07 AM

Cool

Because, it turns out. People do tend to get someone into slavery. No matter be your master God or the oligarch. The Bible says do not make yourself an idol. Who then is God?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 06:31:14 PM

Cool

Because, it turns out. People do tend to get someone into slavery. No matter be your master God or the oligarch. The Bible says do not make yourself an idol. Who then is God?

God is the Guy who offers slavery as a method for getting out of trouble.

Many people live in tent cities in California. There are many homeless people throughout America. If they don't like their position and status, is there any way to get out? It isn't easy in America, because there isn't any legal slavery in America. What do I mean?

A poor person might be someone who looks so bad that nobody will hire him. In a proper form of slavery, he could make a contract with someone, as that person's slave, for room and board and a $hundred a week (which would go into savings), and after a while he would have enough money saved up to start a new life. Since many people and Government would consider that to be slavery, they won't allow it easily.

So, the poor joker remains homeless, or sleeps in tents in the park.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 06:38:38 PM

Cool

I agree, look at the world like this, the rich get richer because they exploit the poor and why the poor are exploited? why the poor have no ambition? Why do the poor accept everything?

Because of religion, religion makes you blind, peaceful and limits your life.

The religious people stop treating their lives to serve God, God is happy to see someone walk all day from door to door to spread his word? God is happy to see your most faithful servants go hungry?

But see that the one who is at the top of the church lives in luxury, has everything from the good and the best, why? If everyone is the same Because the head of the church who does not even do anything becomes richer and that believer who is in the street all day knocking on doors of people is getting poorer every day?

Religion is very dangerous

Actually, freedom in America came about basically because of Christianity.

People came to America in the 1500s and later, for Christian religious freedom.

When the wealthy people wanted to get free from King George (back in the 1700s), they had to promise freedom (in the Constitution and Amendments), so that the Christian people (most colonists) would join their battle against King George.

It is this Constitution that maintains much of the freedom in America today... all based on Christianity (Christian colonist acceptance). Without Christianity, odds are we wouldn't have this freedom.

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: