Bitcoin Forum
November 21, 2017, 03:07:48 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum: Good alt or stay away?  (Read 70397 times)
waks2014

Activity: 64

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:05:51 AM

Ethereum is the most profitable long-term investment in the cryptoucrrency market as this market is always attracting many investors and they have a professional development team behind to ensure the stability of the ETH market.
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
intelegan

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:06:42 AM

All I can say based on what I have learned is that ethereum is good for investment.  It is one of the altcoins that the founders are known,  like Vitalik Buterin,  unlike bitcoin which you cant know where to go to find the founders but still the price is rising.

gulshan1

Activity: 126

DeepOnion TOR Integrated

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:02:52 AM

Ethereum is not a coin that does not need to be stay away whether it is from the point of view of trading or investment.if people will ignore it, then how 80% new ico will launch without the ethereum blockchain wallet.all new ico coin are selling and buying on etherdelta and etherdelta is totally depend only on ethereum technology. After the bitcoin, only ehtereum is surviving with large market cap and people are like to innvest in the ethereum instead of bitcoin. In another way, you can say that without ethereum no value of new ico coin.that's it.

Usui-Chan

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:30:24 AM

Ethereum is actually stable for the couple of months unlike some altcoins, and it depends on how it is widely used so you can look at the stats of ethereum and see if it can be sustained.

DaftAjax

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:11:26 PM

Ethereum is the most profitable long-term investment in the cryptoucrrency market as this market is always attracting many investors and they have a professional development team behind to ensure the stability of the ETH market.
I agree with you, so far Ethereum quite have a really good outcome since it was once released, and from the past months it rides the waves as where Bitcoin rides. I mean as the Bitcoin's price go up so well, it resulted a really good pump even though its not December yet. So back to Ethereum, it also have quite the pump, and those campaigns, projects and ICOs have helped it quite a lot.

daplun

Activity: 142

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:35:10 PM

you are already investing, I think you still have to monitor your invesatasi hold, hopefully nothing happens and your investment smoothly as usual

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃  SRG  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
■ ■ ■ decentralized gaming loyalty program - token sale 20th of november 2017 ■ ■ ■
◆     Website     ◆     White Paper     ◆     Slack     ◆     Telegram     ◆     Reddit     ◆     Medium     ◆
senin

Activity: 154

Milcoin Worldclass Agricultural investments

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:02:14 PM

The etherium is always necessary in a digital purse at least because transactions with tokens require commissions in the etherium
In addition, this coin itself is very promising, which shows its recent growth.

▀█
gtinvest

Be kind with Donate Me :-P

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:48:10 PM

You are misinformed. Ethereum is not an Altcoin, it is new blockchain tech that is far different from bitcoin and for a different use. Bitcoin is a store of value. Ether is the fuel to run the ethereum network.

Microsoft is heavily involved in Ethereum.

http://www.zdnet.com/article/microsoft-solidifies-its-blockchain-as-a-service-work-with-new-banking-partnership/

Invest in Ether and long hold for at least 1 year.

Ethereum has a potencial to growth but its still an altcoin and better to dont invest more than you can afford to lose..
If you are a trader you can try buy some and use it for trading purposes so that you can watchout for the price..

So the ETH and BTC is different right ? ETH is not an altcoin . Although microsoft involved in Etherium i think it dont matter if the market gone wrong with ETH  Cheesy

Donate BTC: 1EMQtsnUHQpwaQMTeUnPk5HeCJQTSbjxrP
matico

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:51:38 PM

The revolution of smart contract, the decentralized exchange and many ither beautiful snd loudable idea fuelling ICO is as a result of Ethereum platform! So go figure!

Jeanrogerrabite

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:15:28 PM

So many tokens running on ethereum, it's obviously a must have if you think that blockchain will have a big part because more and more projects will works on the eth chain.

DIMKAZDS

Activity: 749

JOLYY - The future of beauty!

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:33:33 PM

Hi everyone, I've been around for a while now.. 
I've seen a lot of posts positive and negative about Ethereum.

At the moment I am holding Bitcoins, but I have invested in some Ether as well.

Now I am wondering, what are legitimate concerns about Ether (except for IPO, as I've already read this in a lot of posts).

So can anyone bring real other issues to the table, to enlighten me (and maybe a lot of other readers?)

Thanks!
Ethereum is one of the most popular platforms for hosting ICOs and it is without any doubt, the biggest competitor of Bitcoin. Ethereum blockchain has some extraordinary capabilities. One of them is that you can build smart contracts. Ethereum virtual machine is also another good feature of ethereum. The team of the project is very strong and Vitalik Buterin, inventor of Ethereum believes that his creation can show tremendous growth in future.
I think that within an year or so, the price of ethereum will surely be above 700$.

███           ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄           ███       ▀███          ▀██▄ ▄██▀          ███▀
            ███         ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄         ███         ███          ▀█████           ███
            ███       ▄███▀            ▀███▄       ███          ▀██▄         ▄███▄         ▄██▀
            ███      ███▀                ▀███      ███            ███       ███▀███       ███
            ███     ███▀                  ▀███     ███             ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███               ███▄██▀       ▀██▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                ▀███▀         ▀███▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███     ███▄                  ▄███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███      ███▄                ▄███      ███                 ███           ███
           ███▀       ▀███▄            ▄███▀       ▀███                ███           ███
██▄▄▄  ▄▄▄███▀          ▀████▄▄    ▄▄████▀          ▀███▄▄▄  ▄▄▄██     ███           ███
▀▀████████▀▀              ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀              ▀▀████████▀▀     ███           ███
........T H E   F U T U R E.................
......................o f   B E A U T Y

▀█▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀█▄      ▄▄███▀▀▀▀
    ▄██     ▀▀▀     ▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▄ ██         ▄     ▀▀██▄
▀█▀█▀█▀▄       █▄     ▄██▀
               ▀████████
               ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀

▄▄
     ▀█▀▀▀

█▄
     ███████▀▀▀
    █▄
      ▀▀▀▀▀
|            TWITTER             ANN THREAD             MEDIUM            |
Jolyy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   READ OUR WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dakshkapoor

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:45:24 PM

ETHEREUM is the competitor of BITCOINS and now its demand is increasing in market which is making it very good ALT coin as it is giving huge profits to its investor. As its price is increasing with a good peak is think that it may cross the price of BITCOINS one day. This curruncy is very promising and has a bright future. And if you get a chance to buy it then please grab that moment.

John Langut

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:17:50 PM

Bitcoin is going uplike crazy. Even big bankers dig in. But Ethereum grows steady and is stable enough to invest in. You could use Ethereum to get Bitcoins and make fast money. But it could also be a good idwa to hold them for a long period.

mindsports.io

Activity: 28

Decentralize Mind Sports Social Gaming Platform

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 11:44:44 AM

i still think ethereum has the greatest growth potential, ethereum blockchain power dapps and smart contract. theres unlimited application and the number of open source dapps is growing expoentially. (etherdelta, myetherwallet, ens are all great dapps)

Pre-Sale for Mind Sports Fan Nov 2
MindSports.IO
hieuho381

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:48:57 AM

Ethereum is only stable on price and can be long-term investment if you accept to hold ETH in 1-2 years. I think Ethereum prices usually fluctuate but the exchange rate of USD is always increasing, which makes people will stabilize profit longer.

Winner
Legendary

Activity: 924

"Flixxo - Watch, Share, Earn!"

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:01:52 AM

I think we should keep our ETH, for a long term !
If you want to make a few portions of Bitcoin through trading Ethereum then you are looking at around a 80% success rate. The price is not hurt at all.

X       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄██▀▀         ▀▀██▄
  ▄██▀              ▀██▄
 ▄██     ██▄▄          ██▄
▄██      █████▄▄        ██▄
██       ████████▄▄      ██
██       ███████████▄    ██
██       ██████████▀     ██
▀██      ███████▀       ██▀
 ▀██     ████▀         ██▀
  ▀██▄   █▀          ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄         ▄▄██▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.flixxo    X▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀███████
█████▀████░░░░░░▄████
█████░░░░▀░░░░░▄█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░▄████████
████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████████▀█▀██████████
██████▀▀▀▀▀████████
██████▄▄░░▄▄▄░░███████
████████░░███░░███████
████████░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░███▄░░██████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░░██████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
█████████▄█▄██████████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
X[[]]X
beebee187

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:15:08 PM

I would say ethereum is a safe bet for those that want something stable to buy and hold onto long term. I believe it will continue to rise in value, and has become the second biggest coin behind Btc. I always continue to accumulate and hold this coin, and plan on continuing to do so for the long term!

vitja2002

Activity: 569

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:55:41 PM

ethereum is a very good coin. will be worth much more in the future. i think best to buy more and more over time as part of your portfolio

kobri0815

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:26:45 PM

I think Ethereum has a very bright future. We just have to wait a bit more. The smart contract thing was one of the outstanding pro's for ETH but with the upcoming forks of ETH there will be much more value added to this coin.

I would always reinvent in ETH. No worries at all for this coin.

~~~ The Future is already here. Join the Bitcore - BTX project ~~~
DIMKAZDS

Activity: 749

JOLYY - The future of beauty!

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:29:26 PM

Hi everyone, I've been around for a while now.. 
I've seen a lot of posts positive and negative about Ethereum.

At the moment I am holding Bitcoins, but I have invested in some Ether as well.

Now I am wondering, what are legitimate concerns about Ether (except for IPO, as I've already read this in a lot of posts).

So can anyone bring real other issues to the table, to enlighten me (and maybe a lot of other readers?)

Thanks!
Ethereum is one of the most popular coins available in the market right now. Ethereum is a decentralized platform that runs smart contracts and has features like ethereum virtual machine which makes it very suitable for hosting ICOs and it is currently the platform hosting most of the ICOs and new projects.
The development team of ethereum is also very strong.VITALIK BUTERIN leads Ethereum's research team which works on future versions of the Ethereum protocol.
I believe that ethereum will show good amount of growth in future and its price will certainly go above 2000$ within 2-3 year for sure.

███           ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄           ███       ▀███          ▀██▄ ▄██▀          ███▀
            ███         ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄         ███         ███          ▀█████           ███
            ███       ▄███▀            ▀███▄       ███          ▀██▄         ▄███▄         ▄██▀
            ███      ███▀                ▀███      ███            ███       ███▀███       ███
            ███     ███▀                  ▀███     ███             ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███               ███▄██▀       ▀██▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                ▀███▀         ▀███▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███     ███▄                  ▄███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███      ███▄                ▄███      ███                 ███           ███
           ███▀       ▀███▄            ▄███▀       ▀███                ███           ███
██▄▄▄  ▄▄▄███▀          ▀████▄▄    ▄▄████▀          ▀███▄▄▄  ▄▄▄██     ███           ███
▀▀████████▀▀              ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀              ▀▀████████▀▀     ███           ███
........T H E   F U T U R E.................
......................o f   B E A U T Y

▀█▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀█▄      ▄▄███▀▀▀▀
    ▄██     ▀▀▀     ▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▄ ██         ▄     ▀▀██▄
▀█▀█▀█▀▄       █▄     ▄██▀
               ▀████████
               ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀

▄▄
     ▀█▀▀▀

█▄
     ███████▀▀▀
    █▄
      ▀▀▀▀▀
|            TWITTER             ANN THREAD             MEDIUM            |
Jolyy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   READ OUR WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.