Bitcoin Forum
November 25, 2017, 06:17:29 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum: Good alt or stay away?  (Read 71396 times)
Slipknot79

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:25:52 AM

Do not stay away. It is by far the very best ALT coin. In fact I wish they would actually not put it into the ALT category.

ALT's should be everything except Botcoin and ETH.

▄███▄
                  ▄███████▄
                ▄███████████▄
              ▄███████████▀███▄
            ▄███████████▀███████▄
          ▄███████████▀███████████▄
        ▄███████████▀   ▀███████████▄
      ▄███████████▀       ▀███████████▄
    ▄████▄██████▀           ▀███████████▄
  ▄████████▄██▀               ▀███████████▄
  ███████████▄                 ▀██████████
   ▀███████████▄             ▄████▀██████▀
     ▀███████████▄         ▄████████▀██▀
       ▀███████████▄     ▄███████████▀
         ▀███████████▄ ▄███████████▀
           ▀█████████▄███████████▀
             ▀█████▄███████████▀
               ▀█▄███████████▀
                 ▀█████████▀
                   ▀█████▀
Globitex

..Linking Digital Currency to Global Trade..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
yourialfa

Activity: 188

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:10:25 AM

I think Ethereum is a good altcoin. Anybody should be invest here . It will be give you a good profit . I hope Ethereum will be definitely a good investment . Personally Ethereum is my best choice after bitcoin.

really, investing in ethereum is the best choice. I also hold some eth because I believe this will be an advantage for me in the future. ethereum is the best coin after bitcoin.

▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ AMLT by Coinfirm ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ The Token of Compliance ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▖▖▖▖▖▙▗▗▗ Facebook   ❱ ❱  Twitter   ❱ ❰  Telegram▖▖▖▟▗▗▗▗▗
zirconbasu18

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:15:51 AM

Too many eth tokens diluting ethereum prices. I think investment in eth is not worth now with the increasing number of erc20 compatible tokens. It will only dilute eth price .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● >> EALP Token | A New Era for Decentralised Alpine Tourism << ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
markdario112616

Activity: 84

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:01:14 AM

Ethereum has an edge over to any other alts. It has the potential in which you can't see nor feel on other coins. Ethereum is a good investment, to be honest, and I personally marked it next to Bitcoin. Ethereum almost has the potentials of Bitcoin which is why it is popular nowadays which contributes to its profitability. Also, let's not close the door that ETH has also the potential to match Bitcoin at some point in time. 

ghost424

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:11:03 AM

Ethereum is one of the good alternative cryptocurrency. Ethereum may also be legalized like bitcoin because there are lot of campaigns and the payment is received through ethereum wallet. The price of ethereum may also reach 5k USD in the following years and because of these, bitcoin vs ethereum has a healthy competition. There are lots of AltCoins but these two are the outliers because they are very unique. We can both invest in these cryptocurrency and still have profit in the end.

◈◈   SOCIALMEDIA.MARKET   ◈◈   BLOCKCHAIN BASED Influencer Marketing Platform
ANN Thread   WhitePaper   Facebook   Telegram   Twitter
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰   TOKEN SALE : 21 - 28 November 2017   ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Mzai620

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:14:11 AM

well, I liked Ethereum as an altcoin and a new technology that brought new features at first. and I really find it interesting. but as days go by I am getting a little disappointed in it.
also from the start, it was all hype. spams everywhere. all the available social media that was remotely related to crypto were being spammed with numerous bots hyping ETH, they still do (not as big) and that is the main reason for the rise. but this kind of rise always has a cap.

another thing that I don't like is the maximum number of coins. not everybody may agree with this but I think a huge number (5x what bitcoin has) will prevent any big price achievement, because there always will be more coins to dump (high supply vs low demand.)

mx667

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:18:12 AM

Ethereum is one of the good alternative cryptocurrency. Ethereum may also be legalized like bitcoin because there are lot of campaigns and the payment is received through ethereum wallet. The price of ethereum may also reach 5k USD in the following years and because of these, bitcoin vs ethereum has a healthy competition. There are lots of AltCoins but these two are the outliers because they are very unique. We can both invest in these cryptocurrency and still have profit in the end.

I totally agree with you. I think ETH is cryptocurrency number 2 after Bitcoin. Biggest and best after Bitcoin, and if Bitcoin mining is very difficult .. we still have ETH. The price of each cryptocurrency will always go up, but there are some cryptocurrencies whose price can be overtaken by the new crypto.

For me, it makes the world of crypto very unique, but if you ask about ETH, is ETH good or not .. then I will reply that ETH is one good Altcoin, good in terms of price, mining, protocol, and good for investment , as you already said.

acsalles

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:11:35 AM

people still curious about eth then feel fk up when see future price
troiano9

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:30:49 AM

Hold your Ether to get free Ether Vega
defc0de

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:32:19 AM

Personally I think ETH went into a bubble when it hit 400USD a few months ago. The ICO craze made it jump so fast as ETH was the currency used to fund those new projects. ETH corrected a lot lately but I think it needs to sink more to make the bubble's effect subside. There are hundreds of useless ICO's under ETH but I think has a long way to go and could even probably topple bitcoin if all goes well for it.

GreatArkansas

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:34:24 AM

Yes. Very good time to buy ethereum now. Ethereum price slowly increasing, hoping price of ethereum will reach 1,000 USD by the end of this year. It's not hard to get in 1,000$. Ethereum has lot of projects specially more ICO are coming.

DITCOIN ▬◉▬ Business Driven CryptoCurrency ▬◉▬ DITCOIN
Unique Approach▬◉◉◉▬Untraceable Coin
▬▬▬▬▬  DTC web / Mobile Wallets DTC cards  ▬▬▬▬▬
Python2.5

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:44:05 AM

I think that as long as the bitcoin will stay alive there will be and other coins. Ethereum will be one of the top altcoin.
munareal

ARNA | PreSale - September 21st

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:35:12 AM

Ethereum is the next big thing in crpto currencies after Bitcoin .I think  it is good for digital currency investors to have. The price will definitely raise as ether is not just any  tradable crpto currency.  It is used by developers to pay transaction fees and services on ether network.It is like a fuel on the network and we need fuel to run engines.

kotajikikox

Activity: 140

INS ecosystem

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:44:21 AM

I think the same: ETH value jumped too fast. Maybe it's a big pump and the dump will follow, or maybe it's legit, but even then the market has a good chance to adjust.
But I don't want you to miss the opportunity because of me being too scared Smiley

my thinking about ethereum is positive to grow in the market as potential coins thats truly correct the bitcoin value is too fast so the altcoin also goes uprise because the king of altcoin are completely keep increasing of course the second coins is ethereum always the follow the first coin to raised the value.

ioseta

Activity: 154

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:13:42 PM

Ethereum has really big place on cryptocurrency. it has grow fast and this situation will continue. Eth is definitely good even the best altcoin on crypto market for me. Every investor should have this profitable altcoin on their wallets for now and future.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
BlockOfChains

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:25:57 PM

Things changes really fast in crypto. But at the moment Ethereum is really solid. It doesn't mean that it is going to grow enormously, but I'm pretty sure it will be at the core of lots of businesses for years to come. I really think it is useful. Maybe you may find lots of alts with bigger growth (on daily o monthly basis) because Ethereum is already to  the moon, but at the same time I think just a dozen of existing alts will still be valuable in 5-years time
rizkyhiw

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:32:01 PM

I totally agree with you. I think ETH is cryptocurrency number 2 after Bitcoin. Biggest and best after Bitcoin, and if Bitcoin mining is very difficult .. we still have ETH. The price of each cryptocurrency will always go up, but there are some cryptocurrencies whose price can be overtaken by the new crypto.

For me, it makes the world of crypto very unique, but if you ask about ETH, is ETH good or not .. then I will reply that ETH is one good Altcoin, good in terms of price, mining, protocol, and good for investment , as you already said.
Eth will going nowhere , stuck there while bitcoin show off ,
But when you consider it as the best altcoin i will agree ,
The potential of ethereum far promising than any other altcoins for me personally ,
It has large community , i will not worry to see ethereum to get disappear , i just see it as a boring altcoin.
InahC

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:36:57 PM

I think Ethereum is one of the good ways to earn because most of the ICO here is made by ETH. So, I think the more the ICO, the high the price of ETH will be.

liseff3

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:43:56 PM

Hi everyone, I've been around for a while now.. 
I've seen a lot of posts positive and negative about Ethereum.

At the moment I am holding Bitcoins, but I have invested in some Ether as well.

Now I am wondering, what are legitimate concerns about Ether (except for IPO, as I've already read this in a lot of posts).

So can anyone bring real other issues to the table, to enlighten me (and maybe a lot of other readers?)

Thanks!
Ethereum raced as fast as a rocket, was gliding to the moon.
We should be careful and don`t get lulled by this condition, especially for those of you who invested heavily in Ethereum, What I worry is : your investment is being noticed by others, and, they finish him off when you get caught off guard.
I will monitor further Ethereum developments.

bapetdik

Activity: 103

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:52:34 PM

I think ethereum has good potential like bitcoin. and its popularity is also a lot. then this eth is good for you. and worth to invest there.

▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ AMLT by Coinfirm ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ The Token of Compliance ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄ Facebook   ❱ ❱  Twitter   ❱ ❰  Telegram ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.