Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:09:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum: Good alt or stay away?  (Read 80108 times)
HumberRoll

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:18:52 PM

I think is good time to jump into the ETH train. Price looks good over short to long term

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:30:32 PM

Ethereum is a good alt coin. It is proven because they have a huge backer behind their backs, and also their community is constantly growing. And many upcomming alt coins uses Ethereum as their platforms. Thus i can say that ethereum really has a huge potential in the long run. Maybe by holding it for years youll gain an enormous profit from it.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:56:51 PM

Ethereum development is quite promising, I think the future will be brighter, and I also invest for ethereum, yes I hope the next day will be more fun.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Utrine

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:00:15 PM

Ethereum development is quite promising, I think the future will be brighter, and I also invest for ethereum, yes I hope the next day will be more fun.

the problem is that the price is not rising.
nohad

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:11:16 PM

I think is good time to jump into the ETH train. Price looks good over short to long term

I agree is it time only for invest, Ethereum is promising only for long term.

Aki4real (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:41:34 PM

Metropolis coming up, expect 350-400 before the end of september
Aur3

Activity: 378

Embrace change

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:06:44 PM

It's a good idea investing in Eth. ICO companies won't make it as their token if not for its special value. Take a look at Everex. It's mission is to build a safer, quicker and faster remittance system worldwide with the use of a smart contract technology. Just in case you want to invest in them, just sign up here goo.gl/E2NDF2 I'm pretty sure you won't regret it.

The truth is, investing in ICO is supporting the rise of ethereum while making the world a better place. You see, if Everex can fix the zigzag roads in remittance world, all is happy. Money transfer delays are gone. Corruption incidents are gone too.

Let's make a change. Change makes you better. Change makes you smarter. Change makes you healthier.
Gnosis7777

Activity: 131
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:24:41 PM

Yes, Invest in ETH and get scammed!

Ethereum, a coin that had a 72,000,000 ponzi premine, was founded by US citizens whom formed 'Ethereum Foundation', a swiss corporation, for tax evasion purposes; a platform that launches hundreds of scam ICOs' on its chain (that the SEC has declared illegal), a blockchain that crashes daily on said ICO launches (because it is not a supercomputer), has been hacked 2x (at least), hasn't lauched a single 'dapp' speculated in its whitepaper, has a blockchain larger than bitcoins (which means downloading a wallet or running a node is practically impossible), and after the DAO hack has hardforked into 2 chains against the communities interest?

Buy more!
Aki4real (OP)

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 12:31:58 PM

Ethereum, a coin that had a 72,000,000 ponzi premine, was founded by US citizens whom formed 'Ethereum Foundation', a swiss corporation, for tax evasion purposes; a platform that launches hundreds of scam ICOs' on its chain (that the SEC has declared illegal), a blockchain that crashes daily on said ICO launches (because it is not a supercomputer), has been hacked 2x (at least), hasn't lauched a single 'dapp' speculated in its whitepaper, has a blockchain larger than bitcoins (which means downloading a wallet or running a node is practically impossible), and after the DAO hack has hardforked into 2 chains against the communities interest?

Buy more!

So much FUD in one post... omg

There are people with some legitimate claims and concerns about ETH. But you just want to scare away people to delve deeper in the discussion and make up their own mind.
SEC declared ICO's illegal? lol
Blockchain crashes daily? lol
Hacked twice (at least)? lol
Hardfork against community wishes? lol

Dude, these posts make me want to defend ETH. Anyone who is neutral and digs deeper into your statements will come to the same conclusion.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:03:05 PM

Buy more!

There are people with some legitimate claims and concerns about ETH. But you just want to scare away people to delve deeper in the discussion and make up their own mind.

Dude, these posts make me want to defend ETH. Anyone who is neutral and digs deeper into your statements will come to the same conclusion.

Seriously if anyone digs his statement in depth, they must come to the same conclusion. I don't have more knowledge about this altcoin like you, but I have few coins in my wallet. I am saving that coin for future use, but now your statement is making me to confuse what I have to do next. 
Saidmod

Activity: 659

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:05:59 PM

Buy more!

Seriously if anyone digs his statement in depth, they must come to the same conclusion. I don't have more knowledge about this altcoin like you, but I have few coins in my wallet. I am saving that coin for future use, but now your statement is making me to confuse what I have to do next. 
Ethereum is good but now it is only in depth or crisis with their problem and needed to recover. If you have it don't sell just wait a moment when ETH go bacl to its peice.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
Fatunad

Activity: 2212
Merit: 347

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:06:32 PM

Buy more!

Dont be confused and do on the things that you saw was right. Hearing others informations arent bad but if it would be the cause of such confusion then better stick on the old days and let those hopes and beliefs would do the rest.I have read and heard this kind of informations. True or not i would still engage to ETH no matter what specially now on where its price is way too cheaper compared on previous month or weeks which i see this would be a sweet spot on buying cheaper ETH.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 02:21:48 PM

Good alt. There is one point where I have to believe in eth is because smart contracts are almost used by all newly emerging ICO altcoins and emerging many eth-based markets, the problems and risks I encounter are very common, and if the SEC wants to remove ethereum then they should check Bitcoin first as the center of all coins.
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:28:59 PM

Hi everyone, I've been around for a while now.. 
I've seen a lot of posts positive and negative about Ethereum.

At the moment I am holding Bitcoins, but I have invested in some Ether as well.

Now I am wondering, what are legitimate concerns about Ether (except for IPO, as I've already read this in a lot of posts).

So can anyone bring real other issues to the table, to enlighten me (and maybe a lot of other readers?)

Thanks!
Choosing Ethereum was a good choice sir but other than that we should be wise in dealing with it. It is betters to not to put all your money in one coin or its better to not to put all in cryptocurrency. If one of your altcoin unfortunately dump, you can have another source.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
iyan33

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:31:04 PM

Good alt. There is one point where I have to believe in eth is because smart contracts are almost used by all newly emerging ICO altcoins and emerging many eth-based markets, the problems and risks I encounter are very common, and if the SEC wants to remove ethereum then they should check Bitcoin first as the center of all coins.

Yes Ethereal is one of potentially increasing and growing altcoins so it is feasible to remain in the crypto market, as it has many enthusiasts for trade transactions and pretty good price movements.
pydev7

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:33:24 PM

Bitstamp will add Ethereum tomorrow Smiley
etherclassic

Activity: 317
Merit: 141

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:38:22 PM

Bitstamp will add Ethereum tomorrow Smiley

That is good news will makes the to the moon for short time  Grin
gaming-stars

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:40:01 PM

Ethereum is, in my opinion, the best crypto currency and is a great long-term investment.

It will boom (just as Bitcoin) even more when a crisis will hit the financial markets and the trust in and especially when the trust in fiat currencies will suffer. For example, if the Euro will crash the strongest crypto currencies will be a great buy!

Ethereum is more than just a crypto currency and DApps are clearly the future for some industries because decentralization has so so many advantages...

It will be highly volatile but nevertheless, I am confident that the long-term trend will go up. There will be major crashes in Ethereum and Bitcoin soon though.

This is normal if assets increase that much within a short period of time and if so many speculators are in the market. Also, successful hacking attacks will also force the price to go down from time to time.

dimonstration

Activity: 2576
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:04:58 PM

Bitcoin is king now, while Eth is queen.
Both are here to stay and both will appreciate
And in one day the King and Queen will died, new King + Queen on cryptocurrency world's will replace them for dominate all cryptocurrency on market. Grin
And if that happen that would be the one who will our look for but as of now as bitcoin and ethereum are one of the biggest coin that is the one who will be look for enjoying them for what are they now we will just go with the flow for what can be happen here in crypto currency.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Sullivan456

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 01:37:25 AM

I do not care about external issues. Will be a better and faster Ethereum, will be useful in the future and it's a good coin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: