Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:15:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum: Good alt or stay away?  (Read 80108 times)
Vyrez

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 07:47:37 AM

I think it is not the start of the new pump. There is no big good news. That is just a new value finding process.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 09:23:55 AM

I think it is not the start of the new pump. There is no big good news. That is just a new value finding process.

I dont think ethereum is going to pump now. Its in the stable mode and hopefully will get pumped in the future. It is a good altcoin and valuable of investment.
future330

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 10:05:03 AM

I think there's still big potential for ETH. It's been very up and down in the past but there's still a lot more to come
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 11:38:55 AM

I think there's still big potential for ETH. It's been very up and down in the past but there's still a lot more to come

Fluctuations makes the crypto currency more popular and can bring many new traders in.
From one month ethereum is making the move, from $13 it went to $55+ and even now fluctuating. So I guess it has something and valuable if you want to invest.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 02:57:33 PM

lol not touching

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 03:06:30 PM

cointelegraph's article today says to stay away as it will drop 30% in value. Everyones looking at LTC and the Segwit support. Bubbling nicely and could explode
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 01:05:10 AM

Ethereum is a very solid alt, it has defects like almost any altcoin but without a doubt it is a good investment if you wait for the moment and buy cheap after that the only thing to do is to wait for the price to get higher and get profits.
Lagniappe

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 02:29:25 AM

Friends and family and icos all talk the talk, but when they are tested is when you realize their merit; eth devs have passed these litmus tests, hacks forks etc - secondly, there may or may not be political motivation, that makes me wanna gamble my money (meaning mining quip) and then thirdly, lastly,  just take a look around everything is being based off of it. It is the Amazon when Amazon was just released, and some people were still watching QVC. Ethereum IS the 2nd best crypto, I wouldn't even call it an altcoin, Microsoft's adopted it, it looks like the gold standard. Do you hear any other tech data giants talking about basing databases off of other coins? Just Ether.

Then, take a step back and think, what does one of these coins have that all the others don't

Norman

n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 05:18:01 AM

cointelegraph's article today says to stay away as it will drop 30% in value. Everyones looking at LTC and the Segwit support. Bubbling nicely and could explode
When ethereum rose of a sudden experts  suggested it's not an healthy growth. Anytime we can drop down as it's too early to experience such a growth as well volatility is found high from the first sudden increase in price.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 05:35:24 AM

Ethereum is a very solid alt, it has defects like almost any altcoin but without a doubt it is a good investment if you wait for the moment and buy cheap after that the only thing to do is to wait for the price to get higher and get profits.

Yeah it's a good alt and it's second to bitcoin. So no doubt that most of us are into ETH. It's market cap is big enough and there's no doubt that it won't be dump very soon. It stays good and strong and your investment isn't going to be worthless for it. Just go with the flow with ETH and many are loving its smart contracts.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 09:39:35 AM

When ethereum rose of a sudden experts  suggested it's not an healthy growth. Anytime we can drop down as it's too early to experience such a growth as well volatility is found high from the first sudden increase in price.

But promoters are doing their best to market the product. Recent they manage to convince dark net to accept it as a payment method and that is main news to prices to go up so much suddenly. I think very soon they are implementing it and if that don't happen then prices may again go back to original price.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 12:56:18 PM

I think ethereum is a good altcoin because it is going up and it can go up again if there is manipulation happens. Just wait for the price to touch 0.015-0.02 and buy a lot of ethereum and keep it for long term and you will have a great chance to earn big profits in the near future because of the possible pumps by the community or the manipulators.
Mr. Green

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

I learnt about experts they're experts on fuck all

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 08:23:17 PM

Ethereum can go bust at anytime now. Bitcoin is very close to solve its problems and if not, LTC is there to fix them.
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 09:04:26 PM

Ethereum can go bust at anytime now. Bitcoin is very close to solve its problems and if not, LTC is there to fix them.
You are mixing three ingredients of the cryptospace that are not related. Ethereum did not entered the stage to fix any of Bitcoin's problems! Quite the opposite, it keeps frontiering where no other "classical" cryptoproject has gone before.
You should really checkout some DAPPs.
Litecoin is just a knockof. When it has to replace Bitcoin completely that will equal amageddon in the process.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:34:39 AM

Ethereum is very different to bitcoin so even if bitcoin solves its most pressing issue, to activate segwit, I don’t think there is going to be such a huge drop in the price of ethereum  and also LTC in my opinion is nothing more than a copy of bitcoin.
Kolamider

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 05:57:24 PM

Ethereum is very different to bitcoin so even if bitcoin solves its most pressing issue, to activate segwit, I don’t think there is going to be such a huge drop in the price of ethereum  and also LTC in my opinion is nothing more than a copy of bitcoin.

That is right. Bitcoin and Ethereum are complementary.
BabelFish

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 10:38:34 PM

Ethereum is not an alt to Bitcoin. Ethereum is Web 3.0, the backend of a peer-to-peer, decentralised Web, that may one day replace the current Web 1.0.
The tokens are ETH (Ether), which could also be used as an alternative payment system like BTC, however they aren’t really. (If the Ether tokens are used the same way as BTC tokens, then they could be regarded as an altcoin. It seems that some organizations are accepting ETH deposits as payment/altcoin because the Bitcoin network is congested. This trend might continue if Bitcoin scalability is still not resolved.)
Moreover, Dash wants to be the digital cash for the mainstream consumer market who are already familiar with online banking.
The prices seem very volatile, but keep in mind that Ethereum has long-term fundamentals; its price could go down a lot, but it will recover because of its long-term fundamentals.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 10:56:13 PM

Ethereum is not an alt to Bitcoin. Ethereum is Web 3.0, the backend of a peer-to-peer, decentralised Web, that may one day replace the current Web 1.0.
The tokens are ETH (Ether), which could also be used as an alternative payment system like BTC, however they aren’t really. (If the Ether tokens are used the same way as BTC tokens, then they could be regarded as an altcoin.

all good points.

but no one cares.

they want the moneyzzzz.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 11:55:27 PM

The tokens are ETH (Ether), which could also be used as an alternative payment system like BTC, however they aren’t really. (If the Ether tokens are used the same way as BTC tokens, then they could be regarded as an altcoin.

all good points.

but no one cares.

they want the moneyzzzz.
Well its all about money. ETH still in trends or in the rankings in coinmarketcap but i think they cannot place bitcoin as a king of all coin..
More people and merchant are using bitcoin as payment processor than the other altcoin..
But of more peopleare developing ETH that will accept in many merchant and services i am sure it has a potencial to be a bitcoin not by replacing it..
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 12:48:10 AM

Stay away: because its a premined, centralised fuel, it not not even a coin so you cant compare it with good crypto like bitcoin. It is not owned by the people like bitcoin, but by bankers, and big company's they use the technoloy of it and they can set the price on what they want. Dont get trapped in this scam. Stay in bitcoin or only use it for short term pumps
Been an ICO. Distributed to investors, you might remember the craze about it. And further mining has been very popular for a while during the first rise.

its the results of the what they did i'm after so it doesn't matter to me whether its premined now. the value of the token is a lot important to me. it shows how much profit to get in ththe coming years. those smart contracts wouldn't be coming if it doesn't have any futures.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: