Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:07:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923773 times)
Jacques21

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 12:44:08 PM

Ok. solo mining on my server now. Can't get it to run over another qt so I just installed qt on the same machine and running the binaries posted in OP. Looks like getting more hash power from the same hardware.

Will leave them running to see what happens. Maybe find another block or two.

I went to best buy last night and accidentally loaded the miner on 2 pcs with skylake i7 cpus. Ooops. Smiley

Lol thats not a bad idea.
white92d15b7

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 12:45:33 PM

Ok. solo mining on my server now. Can't get it to run over another qt so I just installed qt on the same machine and running the binaries posted in OP. Looks like getting more hash power from the same hardware.

I went to best buy last night and accidentally loaded the miner on 2 pcs with skylake i7 cpus. Ooops. Smiley

Damn, every bestbuy I go to in my area has their pc's on lockdown  TNC . .no batch files, no install, no internet, looks like they only allow access to bestbuy.ca   but I have tremendous luck @ staples and canada computers Smiley easily find myself 20 workers at the store . .  staples is great for their laptops . . they only close the lid and suspend it for the night, someone opens them in the morning and they resume mining Wink

put your setup miner on a usb stick . . . then copy it to any computer . . and run . .  make sure you have a miner for nvidia, and one for amd . . and a cpu miner . .

MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 12:50:20 PM

Damn, every bestbuy I go to in my area has their pc's on lockdown  TNC . .no batch files, no install, no internet, looks like they only allow access to bestbuy.ca   but I have tremendous luck @ staples and canada computers Smiley easily find myself 20 workers at the store . .  staples is great for their laptops . . they only close the lid and suspend it for the night, someone opens them in the morning and they resume mining Wink

put your setup miner on a usb stick . . . then copy it to any computer . . and run . .  make sure you have a miner for nvidia, and one for amd . . and a cpu miner . .

Are you launching the miners in hidden mode or something? If not I don't see them running for too long before someone closes them. lol.. funny..

philakone

Activity: 266
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 12:53:04 PM

it's not possible to hide pinned taskbar applications opened without 3rd party software. so it's important for you to hide the taskbar LOL. little things like that can help. put the miner.exe in the start up folder. every morning it'll start up. if you can somehow squeeze in stealth software, which can hide open applications to run in background without anyone noticing, you're golden.

just a word of advice, try not to talk about this much. it's very *cough* illegal and court of law could hold this forum as proof and hold you accountable for theft.
Krista

Activity: 463

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 01:37:06 PM

How many coins is mined in the pool for the day the I3 processor?
noobwhosuckatlife

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 01:38:09 PM

Round 100k per day, I'm having i3-540 so I have numbers!
Krista

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 01:46:10 PM

I have solo mining is already 300k, although the day has not yet passed. Why solo is much more than in the pool?
CC-Resurgam

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 01:46:23 PM

Thank you so much for your contribution the community greatly appreciates it. Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
noobwhosuckatlife

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 01:47:52 PM

I have solo mining is already 300k, although the day has not yet passed. Why solo is much more than in the pool?
How do i know that? I'm not soloing
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 01:50:47 PM

would really appreciate it if you added me and updated the giveway with me on it for peace of mind sir Smiley

I posted in the bitcoingarden giveaway thread.

thanks!

+1  Grin

Sorry for the delay and we will update it as soon as we get a chance please bare with us. it has been a very long night and we are still working through it to get various things delivered. as soon as everything is up you can all expect an update on the giveaway thread

@all who believe we should change the giveaway. we have seriously considered the prospect of having a survey to see what we should do with the giveaway amount however we do not feel it would be a good idea to change. due to the fact the giveaway was promised and we do not want to go  back on our word unless literally everyone who signed up voted to change the amount and split the premine into various giveaways. without the entire community behind such a decision it would but a horrible idea. we apologize as we do understand your concerns.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 01:56:13 PM

I am very glad you are able to mine so many. we designed this project so that it would fair to mine and CPU only. allowing for a more leveled playing-field. the pools however split the coins amongst everyone who would likely get more without using a pool. the primary reason to use a pool for this coin is if you do not have a good CPU so you can get scraps. however we have reports of people with Pentiums getting multiple blocks soloing. so it leads me to believe that the best route for mining is solo.

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
Krista

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 02:03:59 PM

I just wonder, usually in the pool more profitable than solo, but here everything is Vice versa. I remain to mining solo.
tamara163
Legendary

Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 02:08:08 PM

add the block Explorer to start!!!
noobwhosuckatlife

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 02:24:52 PM

I just wonder, usually in the pool more profitable than solo, but here everything is Vice versa. I remain to mining solo.
Yup, I found that pool blows to solo!
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 02:39:36 PM

HEY GUYS,
We are updating the Give-away thread as we speak!!!!
this means if you haven't gotten in on it yet you should now while we are updating so you can get listed today.
 we will update again tomorrow and the last update will take place at 2400 hours UTC-12 Mon 18.
Get in on it while you can.

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
noobwhosuckatlife

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 02:41:52 PM

HEY GUYS,
this means if you haven't gotten in on it yet you should now while we are updating so you can get listed today.
 we will update again tomorrow and the last update will take place at 2400 hours UTC-12 Mon 18.
I'm in, you can find my entry (post #43 on bitcoingarden), but dev didnt updated his OP yet!
philakone

Activity: 266
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 02:45:09 PM

HEY GUYS,

Don't forget me my darling Smiley
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 02:50:30 PM

HEY GUYS,
I'm in, you can find my entry (post #43 on bitcoingarden), but dev didnt updated his OP yet!

Quote from: NH date=1460463613
let me join this giveaway  Grin
https://twitter.com/ngothu_/status/719862064374632448
i'll retweet it tomorrow
this is post 43 please verify what # you are on bitcoingarden.

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
noobwhosuckatlife

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 02:51:40 PM

HEY GUYS,

Quote from: NH date=1460463613
let me join this giveaway  Grin
https://twitter.com/ngothu_/status/719862064374632448
i'll retweet it tomorrow
this is post 43 please verify what # you are on bitcoingarden.
mine # is 4199!
if you was asking about bitcoingarden id...
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 02:52:50 PM

HEY GUYS,

Don't forget me my darling Smiley
Do not worry everyone will be included and if we missed you then all you have to say is state it, will give many chances to verify who participated Smiley

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: