Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:55:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Simple NBA Finals Betting  (Read 18330 times)
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 04:55:07 AM

I'm getting ready for the next round whoever wins against miami and raptors they both no match for cavs and it will be a freebies to all of us cavs will dominate the east while there's three team who still fighting from the west good luck to all of us guys may the best team wins the finals.

Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:00:25 AM

As we're now heading to the conference finals, aside from the bet on who's going to win. I'll create the page as well where people bettors would choose how long will the series going to last like will it reach game 4,5,6 or 7.

arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:10:17 AM

As we're now heading to the conference finals, aside from the bet on who's going to win. I'll create the page as well where people bettors would choose how long will the series going to last like will it reach game 4,5,6 or 7.
nice to know that sir, just wanted to check if cbx bets is already available on your site or you are still working for, much be better if aside from btc you can also add some alt that we can use. good luck mate, will be betting in the next round.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 06:07:07 AM

nice to know that sir, just wanted to check if cbx bets is already available on your site or you are still working for, much be better if aside from btc you can also add some alt that we can use. good luck mate, will be betting in the next round.

Not sure yet but it is a possibility since there are some improvements lately. I'll add CBX as well on other sites but will probably be a local-based (Philippines) service only and with a discount as compared to using BTC.

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 06:41:38 AM

Not sure yet but it is a possibility since there are some improvements lately. I'll add CBX as well on other sites but will probably be a local-based (Philippines) service only and with a discount as compared to using BTC.
Or maybe sir if you really want to give us a good value in betting, if it is possible you can make a sport book that accepts CBX with at least very competitive odds. That would be fun if you can make it.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 06:59:02 AM

Or maybe sir if you really want to give us a good value in betting, if it is possible you can make a sport book that accepts CBX with at least very competitive odds. That would be fun if you can make it.

Yep, depending on the development of the CBX API on that matter but it might not be able to make it in time for the playoffs but next season definitely.

arseaboy

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 07:26:47 AM

Yep, depending on the development of the CBX API on that matter but it might not be able to make it in time for the playoffs but next season definitely.
so the api is not ready yet? maybe the team cbx needed more developers to help them to create it and sync it to your site so we can bet using cbx and it will increase exposure as well for this promising coin. good luck sir hope to see this not so far.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 10:05:21 AM

so the api is not ready yet? maybe the team cbx needed more developers to help them to create it and sync it to your site so we can bet using cbx and it will increase exposure as well for this promising coin. good luck sir hope to see this not so far.

It's in the polishing stage but it is already working when it comes to its main function of connecting the wallet to the page.

It's becoming off topic though.

The momentum is now in the hands of OKC after tying the series. They're not out of this series yet.

Icathia

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 11:48:16 AM

The Blazers have taken a game of the Warriors at home. The Blazers were just on fire and scored many three pointers, something that the Warriors most of the time do to overcome there opponents.
Adrayrd

Activity: 271

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 01:57:32 PM

NBA is such a big betting world. So many people are betting on their club who's going to win
There is so much money in this world for only the NBA look how much they earn no wonder
they're betting so many times.
Dekker3D

Activity: 434

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 02:55:55 PM

If Portland wins tomorrow then GSW will be forced to play Curry. Lillard is playing with so much passion.

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 01:32:05 AM

If Portland wins tomorrow then GSW will be forced to play Curry. Lillard is playing with so much passion.
Portland blazers will not get another win I think. Warriors will play hard for the next game and they will win. Then back home they will finish the game with curry playing. How was that? that is just my projection.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
arseaboy

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 01:35:13 AM

Portland blazers will not get another win I think. Warriors will play hard for the next game and they will win. Then back home they will finish the game with curry playing. How was that? that is just my projection.
That is my assessment as well mate, GSW will not let this game to be extend they are aiming for the final crown and it will be hard if they allowed the next round opponents to have a homecourt advantage, I think it will be a hard and fun game that we will see today. GSW will show the champion heart here.

█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Dekker3D

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:17:54 AM

That is my assessment as well mate, GSW will not let this game to be extend they are aiming for the final crown and it will be hard if they allowed the next round opponents to have a homecourt advantage, I think it will be a hard and fun game that we will see today. GSW will show the champion heart here.

Well, it's a 2-point game with more than 2 minutes remaining 105-103 at the moment after a 3-pointer by Lillard.

Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 06:47:59 AM

Well, it's a 2-point game with more than 2 minutes remaining 105-103 at the moment after a 3-pointer by Lillard.

A great game for both teams, it's a high scoring game that went to overtime. Lillard and Curry put on their shooting skills on this game.

arseaboy

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:19:57 AM

MVP dominate the overtime no question why he got the second mvp award he just simply amazing shouting his voice that he is back and prove to all blazers fans that he can still hits big shot. well this series might be ended in their homecourt lilard needs more help if aldridge still at his side might be a good fight.

█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:36:24 AM

OKC has tied the series against the Spurs, Kevin Durant had an amazing fourth quarter he was destroying and went 6 for six in that quarter. If he can maintain this form they can surely beat the Spurs this series and go to the Western Conference finals.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
logisticalmother

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:38:40 AM

OKC has tied the series against the Spurs, Kevin Durant had an amazing fourth quarter he was destroying and went 6 for six in that quarter. If he can maintain this form they can surely beat the Spurs this series and go to the Western Conference finals.

And people telling okc cant even with against spurs. Well done okc. go team
Dekker3D

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:49:34 AM

MVP dominate the overtime no question why he got the second mvp award he just simply amazing shouting his voice that he is back and prove to all blazers fans that he can still hits big shot. well this series might be ended in their homecourt lilard needs more help if aldridge still at his side might be a good fight.

Sad to say but Portland is way over what they're suppose to be achieving. Portland lost Batum, Aldridge and Matthews so everyone thought they won't even make it to the playoffs but they're already on the second round providing great games against the number 1 team in the NBA so there's no shame in them losing this series for they've done too much already.

Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:51:06 AM

And people telling okc cant even with against spurs. Well done okc. go team
Oh yeah, OKC is a good team, they already beaten the spurs few years back when they face the miami heat in the final. However, my prediction is the spurs will avoid that in happening and they will take the OKC down in game 5.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: