Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:52:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Simple NBA Finals Betting  (Read 18330 times)
Dekker3D

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 09:10:52 AM

Who do you think that is going to win the Nba Finals of this year. This is the second time in a row that the GSW and the Cavs are facing each other in the Nba finals. I think that the GSW are going to win it again this year.
The Golden State Warriors are going to win back to back titles this year. I thought they were going to lose it to OKC but I was wrong. The Warriors are looking good again and the Cavs should watch out.

Cavs are stronger now though unlike last year when Love and Irving were out so one thing is for sure, it's a 50-50 chance to win a championship so the odds should be close to equal.
So if that is your assessment on the match up, then the cavaliers have a greater value here, seeing the line 2.70 for the cavaliers to win in the series is a gift from Vegas that we should take as early as now.

The odds are based on the perception that GSW is having a very strong season, 73-wins, coming back from a 1-3 deficit, breaking records etc. That's just me, technically the Cavs are a lot stronger than they were during the last Finals because their healthier and added another 3pt threat in Frye but who knows. Cavs could choke despite all the talents or the coaching staff not able to utilize all those talents or failing to defend GSW.

Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 09:23:03 AM

if irving can stay healthy the only advantage for the warriors imo is
they have an extra game at home.

Seems to be a pretty big advantage according to vegas making them -6
game 1
Gun to head think I gotta go with value and take cavs in series +190 then
hope they win 1 in GST then maybe hedge and free roll

Klippers

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 09:53:34 AM

Hoping for the CAVS, but I picked Warriors in game 6. History tells me no. OKC showed how you can beat them, and the CVS seemingly are just going to try to out shoot them. I don't think they can beat Golden State in a 7 game series at their own game. LeBron and Love would have to go into the post a lot more often and play inside out for them to have a chance in my mind.
Dekker3D

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 09:58:53 AM

Hoping for the CAVS, but I picked Warriors in game 6. History tells me no. OKC showed how you can beat them, and the CVS seemingly are just going to try to out shoot them. I don't think they can beat Golden State in a 7 game series at their own game. LeBron and Love would have to go into the post a lot more often and play inside out for them to have a chance in my mind.

They took GSW last year to Game 6 without much offensive options so this time it will be tougher for the Warriors.

Klippers

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 10:45:55 AM

They took GSW last year to Game 6 without much offensive options so this time it will be tougher for the Warriors.

You bet sir,  if the Cavaliers continue to shoot the three well and offset the GSW's three balls they can control the boards due to superior rebounding and take the series.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 11:07:20 PM

Place all your bets to okc on thier last game for tommorow.  This game is the most exciting game this finals.. I already place my bet to okc, if you want to win then join me.. Im pretty sure about the result for tommorrows game

Honestly, this game is too unpredictable to bet on ML. I've bet Over 199 as the score instead of ML, as that seems to be a safer bet, and both teams will definitely try hard to score as much as possible.

However, I have placed a small bet on GSW as I am rooting for them.

GSW won the game, so I predicted correctly! Unfortunately, the Over 199 did not win, which is a shame. Onto the NBA finals, it definitely should be interesting seeing the Warriors against the Cavaliers. It's going to be hard to bet on the first game, but I think that Golden State can win the first match, as they are better and do have a home advantage. We'll see how it goes!
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 11:33:44 PM

Place all your bets to okc on thier last game for tommorow.  This game is the most exciting game this finals.. I already place my bet to okc, if you want to win then join me.. Im pretty sure about the result for tommorrows game

Honestly, this game is too unpredictable to bet on ML. I've bet Over 199 as the score instead of ML, as that seems to be a safer bet, and both teams will definitely try hard to score as much as possible.

However, I have placed a small bet on GSW as I am rooting for them.

GSW won the game, so I predicted correctly! Unfortunately, the Over 199 did not win, which is a shame. Onto the NBA finals, it definitely should be interesting seeing the Warriors against the Cavaliers. It's going to be hard to bet on the first game, but I think that Golden State can win the first match, as they are better and do have a home advantage. We'll see how it goes!
To make this series more interesting, I think it's better if the cavaliers can win at least once at the home court of warriors. In my opinion it should be game 1 as the people are still amaze on what happen in game 7. Public will probably pound the warriors in game 1 and the line is low so they would not hesitate. Cavs ML here.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1504

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 12:57:15 AM

Considering ratings and all other things, everybody hyped out about this final, Cavs vs. Warriors. NBA made that happen, so we can see a long final too. I'd say Cavs in 6 or 7; if they win 1 of first 2 games, Cavs in 6, if not, Cavs in 7.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Hatuferu
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 01:37:11 AM

Considering ratings and all other things, everybody hyped out about this final, Cavs vs. Warriors. NBA made that happen, so we can see a long final too. I'd say Cavs in 6 or 7; if they win 1 of first 2 games, Cavs in 6, if not, Cavs in 7.
Good prediction, public are all over curry and the warriors, if the cavaliers win in 6 or 7 is a big profit for the sports book. At least some believe here that the cavaliers have a shot to win in the NBA Finals.

████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 01:46:17 AM

Good prediction, public are all over curry and the warriors, if the cavaliers win in 6 or 7 is a big profit for the sports book. At least some believe here that the cavaliers have a shot to win in the NBA Finals.
I'm with cavs as well mate searching and comparing the two teams both of them have a complete line up now, no wonder lebron already prepared to defeat iguadolla and green then love and irving will play outside against the splash brothers shooting percentage I hope dele and smith have already a good plan for them. good luck cavs.
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1504

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 01:48:42 AM

I don't care about media directions, whole operation is run for people to spend more money. Buy higher price tickets, buy more things that shown in commercials, bet more money, watch more games... everything expand. The only thing I know is this won't finish in 5 games, we'll see Game 6 %100!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
stonefree

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 01:55:28 AM

GSW -6.5 tomorrow!

smooth sailing after that. 4-2 GSW
Acehigh562

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 01:58:56 AM

That's because curry and the warriors are balling I bleed purple and gold but I actually enjoy watching the warriors play fast pace and high scoring games and when curry or clay get hot they get hot as an nba fan it's fun to watch c'mon seeing clay drop 37 points in one quater or curry making half court shots is entertaining with that being say gonna be he'll of a series one for ages I say warriors in 7 I give the the edge because of home court plus they seem to want it more they been playing like all season sit back and enjoy guys we are in for a treat Grin
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 02:20:05 AM

GSW -6.5 tomorrow!

this is so risky mate, but I guess you are gsw fans and knowing them played at home this might be a good pick but maybe i'll try gamble to ml it is much safer than handicap because cavs is also a strong opponents. good luck mate.
stonefree

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 02:29:44 AM

GSW -6.5 tomorrow!

this is so risky mate, but I guess you are gsw fans and knowing them played at home this might be a good pick but maybe i'll try gamble to ml it is much safer than handicap because cavs is also a strong opponents. good luck mate.

actually i am not a GSW fan at all. i like their team though.
Hatuferu
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 03:18:42 AM

GSW -6.5 tomorrow!

For me if you believe that warriors will win tomorrow, that -6.5 is just a manageable spread for the warriors. They are know of winning with big margin and home due to crowd support and a better shooting of the team in 3 points. However, if not then take the other side, cavaliers moneyline is tempting.

████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 05:50:49 AM

GSW -6.5 tomorrow!

For me if you believe that warriors will win tomorrow, that -6.5 is just a manageable spread for the warriors. They are know of winning with big margin and home due to crowd support and a better shooting of the team in 3 points. However, if not then take the other side, cavaliers moneyline is tempting.

Honestly, I'm betting on GSW, but thinking about it, a small bet on the underdogs, the Cavs, would be profitable as well as if they win, it will give a very big payout and it's very possible that the Cavs can win a few games here and there. Honestly, we'll have to see how game 1 goes before we make any further predictions, as this could swing in anyone's favor.
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 606

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 05:58:05 AM

GSW -6.5 tomorrow!

Honestly, I'm betting on GSW, but thinking about it, a small bet on the underdogs, the Cavs, would be profitable as well as if they win, it will give a very big payout and it's very possible that the Cavs can win a few games here and there. Honestly, we'll have to see how game 1 goes before we make any further predictions, as this could swing in anyone's favor.
The cavaliers has a better value in the betting line, currently the cavs has an odds of 2.70 to win the series. For me, this is real value and I am gonna take this, I will also put a little amount on cavaliers every game with plus points. This is another game compared to last NBA Finals series, the cavaliers are healthy and the big 3 are motivated to have their 1st championship with the Cleveland Cavaliers team. Let's witness Lebron James taking his team as NBA Finals champion for 2015-2016 season.

Dekker3D

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:29:29 AM

The City of Cleveland has been waiting for a good chance to win the Championship as they haven't won one in 50 years in any major sports so I guess them winning this season will be good for the city.

lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:38:15 AM

The City of Cleveland has been waiting for a good chance to win the Championship as they haven't won one in 50 years in any major sports so I guess them winning this season will be good for the city.
Cleveland Cavalier's have a good chance of winning the Championship Title this year since they have a complete line up of players unlike last year when they played with Golden State Warriors in the Finals, they are down with 2 great players and they can only rely on Lebron James.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: