Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:11:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Simple NBA Finals Betting  (Read 18328 times)
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 12:05:27 PM

Cleveland Cavaliers are not give up the fight so easy and let Golden State Warriors to take second match too.I expect serious fight and would like to see Cleveland Cavaliers coming out as winner.This will make the series much more interesting.Golden State Warriors why will play loose this is another question when it has already won first match.
hope cavs showed up strong on this 2nd game forcing gsw to rattle with the game and feel the pressure, if cavs can win one game in gsw home court I think it will be another set of stories between this two teams and the series will be prolong, good luck cavs team we can win this from here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 12:21:30 PM

Cleveland Cavaliers are not give up the fight so easy and let Golden State Warriors to take second match too.I expect serious fight and would like to see Cleveland Cavaliers coming out as winner.This will make the series much more interesting.Golden State Warriors why will play loose this is another question when it has already won first match.
hope cavs showed up strong on this 2nd game forcing gsw to rattle with the game and feel the pressure, if cavs can win one game in gsw home court I think it will be another set of stories between this two teams and the series will be prolong, good luck cavs team we can win this from here.
We need to relax mate, the cavaliers are making everything to win in this series, the game 1 is just a test for them and they will adjust their game in game 2 as everyone wants to see them, curry and thompson are good but the big 3 of cavaliers will match them. If Lebron will stay aggressive throughout the game, we have a good chances of winning, so better bet on cavaliers ML to take more winnings this time.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 12:59:50 PM

We need to relax mate, the cavaliers are making everything to win in this series, the game 1 is just a test for them and they will adjust their game in game 2 as everyone wants to see them, curry and thompson are good but the big 3 of cavaliers will match them. If Lebron will stay aggressive throughout the game, we have a good chances of winning, so better bet on cavaliers ML to take more winnings this time.
wow that's so risky move mate betting with ML but you are correct mate if you win with ml you are going to have pizza and beer party, good luck mate how you win that bet for cavs.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 12:36:07 AM

wow that's so risky move mate betting with ML but you are correct mate if you win with ml you are going to have pizza and beer party, good luck mate how you win that bet for cavs.
Gambling is risky as you cannot be sure who will win in the game but if you see some value in the game you should take it, cleveland moneyline is a good value and if they win you will earn more profit.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 04:05:11 AM

Gambling is risky as you cannot be sure who will win in the game but if you see some value in the game you should take it, cleveland moneyline is a good value and if they win you will earn more profit.

Seems like the Cavs lost again; I was right to bet on GSW ML and spread here.

However, next game will be different as the Cavs are going home, so they will have a home advantage. There's also no doubt that Lebron will play even harder, seeing that his team has lost the first two games, he must be pretty frustrated. I think that the Cavs can pull off a win in game 3, however my opinion may change in the days to come.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 04:12:38 AM

for sure i will now bet for cavs in the ml it is now played in their home court might need to bust some guts here, cavs need to bounce back to keep in this series if gsw get a win from this two games in their court it is done for the cavs now, because gsw knows hope important to hold for your advantage so i think cavs will not give it up easily.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 05:50:27 AM

for sure i will now bet for cavs in the ml it is now played in their home court might need to bust some guts here, cavs need to bounce back to keep in this series if gsw get a win from this two games in their court it is done for the cavs now, because gsw knows hope important to hold for your advantage so i think cavs will not give it up easily.
I think game 3 is the only chance for the cavaliers to win, if they will go 3-0 then I would say that the warriors will already take the ring again and they will be declared as back to back champion, we need to take the moneyline to get back our losses in game 1 and 2.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Dekker3D

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 06:01:40 AM

I think game 3 is the only chance for the cavaliers to win, if they will go 3-0 then I would say that the warriors will already take the ring again and they will be declared as back to back champion, we need to take the moneyline to get back our losses in game 1 and 2.

Yes, if the Cavs lose game 3 then it's clearly over. So it's like they should be playing with their backs against the wall.

Hatuferu
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 06:13:16 AM

Yes, if the Cavs lose game 3 then it's clearly over. So it's like they should be playing with their backs against the wall.
To be honest, the warriors are really a good team, we need the organization to help the cavaliers win in game 3, I think game fixing will happen in game 3 and the refs will favor the cavaliers calling questionable fouls to the warriors.

████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 07:02:28 AM

man cavs looked like crap!!

I was hoping this would happen to get value betting cavs at
home in game 3. Im kinda worried though! I'm afraid cavs dont
matchup well

still gotta go with my gut and cavs game 3 though

Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 07:18:17 AM

man cavs looked like crap!!

I was hoping this would happen to get value betting cavs at
home in game 3. Im kinda worried though! I'm afraid cavs dont
matchup well

still gotta go with my gut and cavs game 3 though
This is the last chance for the cavaliers to prove that they are a championship caliber team, they should win this game otherwise their chances will be low to win the series, if they can even the series by winning at home, we could witness a good series and hope that NBA will do things to make this game even, the longer the game the better, we don't want to see a boring NBA Finals series.

lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 07:28:37 AM

Game 3 will be held at the home court of Cav's, is it safe to say now at the very least that Cav's have a winning chance this time? I was blown away with the Game 1 defeat of Cavs, I thought that since they have a complete lineup they will will this time but I'm wrong. On game 2 I thought Cav's just tried to study the moves of GSW but again Cav's didnt win and they lost with a big margin. Game 3 I still have high hopes that Cav's can bounce back from a very bad start from this Finals.
Galiatram

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 08:46:50 AM

I do not think that the Cavs can pull it off they are just getting destroyed and it does not look like they have the answer, if they lose the next game at home we know that it is going to be all over.
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 08:51:42 AM

I do not think that the Cavs can pull it off they are just getting destroyed and it does not look like they have the answer, if they lose the next game at home we know that it is going to be all over.
Let's give Cav's a chance to pull off a win on Game 3 at least playing home court will boost their morale and might push them to play harder and play smarter. GSW burried Cav's today with an embarrassing 33 point margin in a Finals and to think GSW star players did not make that much points today to claim the win.
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 09:28:11 AM

Let's give Cav's a chance to pull off a win on Game 3 at least playing home court will boost their morale and might push them to play harder and play smarter. GSW burried Cav's today with an embarrassing 33 point margin in a Finals and to think GSW star players did not make that much points today to claim the win.
Game 3 is a must win for the Cavs if they lose this game at home then it is safe to say that they have just lost this finals again. Last season they lost with in 6 games it would be a shame if they would get sweeped here.
Klippers

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 09:38:37 AM

My prediction before the Finals was the Warriors in will win 6, and now from how the Cavaliers have played it might be a sweep or in game 5. In my mind for the Cavaliers to even have a shot at winning the Finals they had to take one of the first two games in Golden State. They didn't do that. In fact they went into Golden State and got embarrassed.
ElpadroBitcoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 03:30:08 PM

My prediction before the Finals was the Warriors in will win 6, and now from how the Cavaliers have played it might be a sweep or in game 5. In my mind for the Cavaliers to even have a shot at winning the Finals they had to take one of the first two games in Golden State. They didn't do that. In fact they went into Golden State and got embarrassed.
It is going to depend on the next game, if the Warriors win the next game I believe that they will sweep the Cavs. I am sorry to see Lebron going down that way because he is way better then that.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:29:31 AM

It is going to depend on the next game, if the Warriors win the next game I believe that they will sweep the Cavs. I am sorry to see Lebron going down that way because he is way better then that.
Most probably, game 3 is the most important game for the cavaliers to remain in the series, I just hope that they would adjust and we will not see again a crap cavaliers team that we have see in the past 2 games.
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:51:46 AM

if cavs lose game 3 its over and millions of dollars down
the drain.

Nba loses so much money if this series goes fast

Hatuferu
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:00:12 AM

if cavs lose game 3 its over and millions of dollars down
the drain.

Nba loses so much money if this series goes fast
You hit it right! The NBA will do everything in order to extend this series, and if you believe about the conspiracy that has long been an issue for the NBA, all you have to do to profit in this game is bet of cavaliers ML and relax. Win or go home, cavaliers should consider this game as their game 7.

████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: