Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:13:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Simple NBA Finals Betting  (Read 18330 times)
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:28:31 AM

The warriors are really good and they should the real caliber of a true champion, we already witness how they outplayed the cavaliers which is the best team in the east, if they will finally win the championship and experience their 1st back to back champion this team would be very hard to beat on the next season as they have gained so much confidence. Varejao is lucky he is in warriors and was able to experience his first championship.

Wondering what Varejao's former team mates are thinking right now of him. Lucky guy he is.
Yeah! he is lucky but with the latest news now that green is suspended in game 5, there is no assurance that the warriors will win in the game, they need someone to fill up the position of green as good as him.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:10:46 AM

Thank you Cavs for the win but the odds were just 1.9 so I wasn't able to recover my Game 2 loss. I'll bet for Game 4 Cavs again now that their confidence is very high.
Good idea, game 4 is still cavaliers, if they were able to win in game 3 they can do it easily in game 4. Remember that the cavaliers has not lose at their home court yet this offseason.
we are all together here buddy I want cavs to win again these series will extend up to game 7 and will finalize it in the best and exciting way, good luck all believers we need to win this crown now!!
Just take the series line now if you believe that the cavaliers will win in the series, in my opinion it is a good value. You can try directbet.eu they have the available line.

I don't think that the Cavs can win the series, but that's just my opinion I guess. On the contrary, I do believe that they can win the next game due to the momentum from winning their last game, and being a home advantage. So I'd say bet on Cavs for game four, but then wait and see how they do before you make a prediction for the series/game 5.

the next game will be crucial . i don't know if cavs will get the game 5 . but i'm still hoping that cavs will win the game 5 and if ever it aint happen it will be okay with me i don't care whatever will happen whether they'll win these series or they'll i will still be their Fan . atleast they work hard and do their best i will be proud of my favourite team .
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:15:36 AM

Thank you Cavs for the win but the odds were just 1.9 so I wasn't able to recover my Game 2 loss. I'll bet for Game 4 Cavs again now that their confidence is very high.
Good idea, game 4 is still cavaliers, if they were able to win in game 3 they can do it easily in game 4. Remember that the cavaliers has not lose at their home court yet this offseason.
we are all together here buddy I want cavs to win again these series will extend up to game 7 and will finalize it in the best and exciting way, good luck all believers we need to win this crown now!!
Just take the series line now if you believe that the cavaliers will win in the series, in my opinion it is a good value. You can try directbet.eu they have the available line.

I don't think that the Cavs can win the series, but that's just my opinion I guess. On the contrary, I do believe that they can win the next game due to the momentum from winning their last game, and being a home advantage. So I'd say bet on Cavs for game four, but then wait and see how they do before you make a prediction for the series/game 5.

the next game will be crucial . i don't know if cavs will get the game 5 . but i'm still hoping that cavs will win the game 5 and if ever it aint happen it will be okay with me i don't care whatever will happen whether they'll win these series or they'll i will still be their Fan . atleast they work hard and do their best i will be proud of my favourite team .
it is a crucial game mate, because if gsw will give chance to cavs to win this in their home they will give cavs a chance to bounce back just like what they done to okc, so better hold on as a cavs fan I will bet for ML it is the las chance for me if cavs will not force to win. good luck mate.
Klippers

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:50:03 AM

Something's got to change next season. The Cavs obviously won't be able to win with two bad defenders on their team. The fact they have to hide Love on the bench in the Finals is evident of this. Problem is they just signed Love to a 5 year deal. Good luck guys for the next game.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:54:17 AM

it will win this game because of green suspension we expect LeBron to deliver more and the splash brothers to be stop by dele and schumpert I hope the coach will use every knowledge that he got to extend this game, good luck to all of us guys.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 01:10:59 PM

Tomorrow's game is another opportunity for the cavaliers to win the game. Because of the news that Draymond Green is suspended the line go down a bit in favor of the cavaliers. I think the cavaliers has a good chance to win tomorrow because surely they will be favored by the refs cause in my opinion this will go to game 7 that is why the management just announce the suspension lately.

Dekker3D

Activity: 434

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:01:43 PM

Tomorrow's game is another opportunity for the cavaliers to win the game. Because of the news that Draymond Green is suspended the line go down a bit in favor of the cavaliers. I think the cavaliers has a good chance to win tomorrow because surely they will be favored by the refs cause in my opinion this will go to game 7 that is why the management just announce the suspension lately.

Directbet still has it @ ML 10 so it's a good bet over there.

Dannie
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:16:35 PM

The odds for Cavaliers ML in game 5 is only @ 2.84 at this moment and the bet @ 10 is for Cavaliers winning the final series. Even if game 7 is needed, I think the chance for Warriors (with no key player suspended) to lose at home is very low.

Dekker3D

Activity: 434

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:45:15 PM

The odds for Cavaliers ML in game 5 is only @ 2.84 at this moment and the bet @ 10 is for Cavaliers winning the final series. Even if game 7 is needed, I think the chance for Warriors (with no key player suspended) to lose at home is very low.

Oh yeah that's right. It's 2.84 for Game 5 win by Cavs.

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:11:35 AM

Cavaliers will win, they are competing with the warriors, this game is no defense the score has gone high therefore the over backers is at a comfortable level now.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
realm

Activity: 351

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:15:57 AM

Cavaliers stand well so far, but it seems warriors can make the big shots whenever they need them. Thomson is hot right now. So for me ,warriors it is!
arseaboy

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:17:13 AM

Cavaliers will win, they are competing with the warriors, this game is no defense the score has gone high therefore the over backers is at a comfortable level now.
we are all hoping as cavs fan mate, we will see how they can survive mate
it almost a good fight while thompson is very hot hope they defend it well
good luck guys.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:20:41 AM

good luck guys.
Lebron james is dong the best he can to win this game, if you see the stats of this game he has the more shot attempts and his assist has decrease. He is really taking this seriously and they will win for sure.
arseaboy

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:23:17 AM

good luck guys.
Lebron james is dong the best he can to win this game, if you see the stats of this game he has the more shot attempts and his assist has decrease. He is really taking this seriously and they will win for sure.
yes mate LeBron showing eagerness and leadership right now, I hope they still continue this until the end
we will win this tonight cavs fafns. LeBron continue rallying.

█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:35:19 AM

good luck guys.
yes mate LeBron showing eagerness and leadership right now, I hope they still continue this until the end
we will win this tonight cavs fafns. LeBron continue rallying.
Let's hold hands together and pray that the cavaliers will totally beat the warriors in this game. We deserve to see game 7 as fans of cavaliers and let the king regain his legacy.
Icathia

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 04:00:24 AM

good luck guys.

I also think they will win this, Lebron will be on fire, he is putting a lot of afford in this and he will succeed with doing this.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 04:46:13 AM

Just bet on Cavaliers now because the momentum is on their side i think they can do it again in game 6 and consistency is the best way to win this championship.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 04:50:17 AM

Just bet on Cavaliers now because the momentum is on their side i think they can do it again in game 6 and consistency is the best way to win this championship.
I'm sure game 6 will be a deciding game for both teams, just can't see to imagine what will happen there, I remember how michael jordan defeated the jazz in their re matched it is in the very eyes of the whole salt lake city, I'm hoping that lebron will not allowed that to happen seeing the fans very unhappy because of letting away the game.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 05:31:01 AM

I'm sure game 6 will be a deciding game for both teams, just can't see to imagine what will happen there, I remember how michael jordan defeated the jazz in their re matched it is in the very eyes of the whole salt lake city, I'm hoping that lebron will not allowed that to happen seeing the fans very unhappy because of letting away the game.
Game 6 will be the cleveland cavaliers winning the game, they should win the games if they want to have a chance to win the championship. The line is just to low for the cavaliers to win in game 6, if I were you I will take the line -2.5 for the cavaliers, it is going to be another blow out for the cavaliers.
cecelady

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 05:31:23 AM

Irving will be FMVP after the Cavaliers come back from down 1-3 to win the series. Game 6 will be a blowout win for Cavaliers, and they will win a close road game 7.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: