Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:12:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Simple NBA Finals Betting  (Read 18330 times)
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:54:06 AM

Everyone here is placing their bets on the Cavs, I agree with them winning for game 6, as they are riding the momentum and it is a home game for them, however I do not think they can pull off the series win. We have seen what GSW can do, IMO they just miss a lot of opportunities sometimes. I think that the Cavs will win the next game, but GSW wll win the series.

However, the odds are very low on the Cavs next game, so even if they do win, you won't make much profit. I'd say maybe place a low underdog bet on GSW, so if they do win, it wll pay off well.

I agree with you, I think a Game 7 is definitely possible but the Warriors at home will be too much. It's not impossible, the Cavs have Lebron and if they keep defending like they did all series long and their offense is pumping then the Warriors could be in deep trouble.

However, the Cavs winning 3 games in a row (with two of them at the Oracle) is just too much to ask for (and I'm a Cavs fan). So I think forcing a Game 7 would be a great effort already. Either way you can't discount another injury or suspension (Bogut & Green) so things can change quickly. The Cavs will fight until the end, that's for sure.
There is nothing impossible with lebron james, if they can win at home then game 7 would be too much fun to watch. We will see a real fireworks between the two teams and the pressure would be really high that time. It should be talent vs talent as when lebron is taking over nobody can stop him.

While Lebron is very good, he can be stopped by Golden State. Golden State has many good players such as Steph Curry, Klay Thompson, and Draymond Green.

Lebron will have to be playing at his top form, and he also needs his team to cooperate. No matter how good you are, this is a team game and you need your team to play well if you want to win. We'll have to see how game 6 goes, I'm sticking to my low bet on Golden State just in case they win.
The warriors are playing with a team effort play while the cavaliers are playing on a one on one. The cavaliers have the best player in the world in the name or Irving and James, if this two will continue to show their great performance in game 5, they will take game 6 and game 7 is another story.

I think its not a new story for james having high points as to he carried cavs even before irving era. It just good that he has now irving and other new lineups to help him. And it is also a different story if green would guard james. James is tall in his position so even a pf is having a hard time defendin him.

But lets see in game 6 on how things would turn up. Cavs
Cavaliers are a dominant team at home, they already beaten the warriors with 30points on game 3. This game is a do or die for them and they don't want to disappoint the crowd at their homecourt so it is sure that the cavaliers will win, and the under total score looks good IMO.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
drwtsn32

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:01:53 AM

Everyone here is placing their bets on the Cavs, I agree with them winning for game 6, as they are riding the momentum and it is a home game for them, however I do not think they can pull off the series win. We have seen what GSW can do, IMO they just miss a lot of opportunities sometimes. I think that the Cavs will win the next game, but GSW wll win the series.

However, the odds are very low on the Cavs next game, so even if they do win, you won't make much profit. I'd say maybe place a low underdog bet on GSW, so if they do win, it wll pay off well.

I agree with you, I think a Game 7 is definitely possible but the Warriors at home will be too much. It's not impossible, the Cavs have Lebron and if they keep defending like they did all series long and their offense is pumping then the Warriors could be in deep trouble.

However, the Cavs winning 3 games in a row (with two of them at the Oracle) is just too much to ask for (and I'm a Cavs fan). So I think forcing a Game 7 would be a great effort already. Either way you can't discount another injury or suspension (Bogut & Green) so things can change quickly. The Cavs will fight until the end, that's for sure.
There is nothing impossible with lebron james, if they can win at home then game 7 would be too much fun to watch. We will see a real fireworks between the two teams and the pressure would be really high that time. It should be talent vs talent as when lebron is taking over nobody can stop him.

While Lebron is very good, he can be stopped by Golden State. Golden State has many good players such as Steph Curry, Klay Thompson, and Draymond Green.

Lebron will have to be playing at his top form, and he also needs his team to cooperate. No matter how good you are, this is a team game and you need your team to play well if you want to win. We'll have to see how game 6 goes, I'm sticking to my low bet on Golden State just in case they win.
The warriors are playing with a team effort play while the cavaliers are playing on a one on one. The cavaliers have the best player in the world in the name or Irving and James, if this two will continue to show their great performance in game 5, they will take game 6 and game 7 is another story.

I think its not a new story for james having high points as to he carried cavs even before irving era. It just good that he has now irving and other new lineups to help him. And it is also a different story if green would guard james. James is tall in his position so even a pf is having a hard time defendin him.

Cavaliers are a dominant team at home, they already beaten the warriors with 30points on game 3. This game is a do or die for them and they don't want to disappoint the crowd at their homecourt so it is sure that the cavaliers will win, and the under total score looks good IMO.

Do-or-die game + home court = Total effort
This will be a Cavs win
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:43:18 AM

Do-or-die game + home court = Total effort
This will be a Cavs win
Yeah! I think majority of the people here in the forum are rooting for the cavaliers to win in game 6. They have a good point spread that can be easily manage if they win, better take it now already.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:57:59 AM

will be expecting a shooting game from  both teams as gsw will try to finish this game in front of cavs fans and cavs will definitely would not allowed that it would be a test this both team how they will play this smart coaches and big game from the stars, splash brothers together with bud brothers green and iguadolla, against the king and the prince of back court offense. good luck. cavs for the win
Hatuferu
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 06:21:55 AM

will be expecting a shooting game from  both teams as gsw will try to finish this game in front of cavs fans and cavs will definitely would not allowed that it would be a test this both team how they will play this smart coaches and big game from the stars, splash brothers together with bud brothers green and iguadolla, against the king and the prince of back court offense. good luck. cavs for the win
No, this is not a shooting game this is going to be war and a physical game for the cavaliers. They will take advantage on their strength on the court and for me that is their only chance to win in the game, they don't need to go with the game style of the warriors as they are good in 3 point shooting.

████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Dekker3D

Activity: 434

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 06:40:54 AM

No, this is not a shooting game this is going to be war and a physical game for the cavaliers. They will take advantage on their strength on the court and for me that is their only chance to win in the game, they don't need to go with the game style of the warriors as they are good in 3 point shooting.

Agree, although Cavs an hit threes as well after showing that to us in the Hawks series GSW is still deadlier in that area so they have to be more physical in and hit higher percentage shots.

Dakron

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 06:58:26 AM

Agree, although Cavs an hit threes as well after showing that to us in the Hawks series GSW is still deadlier in that area so they have to be more physical in and hit higher percentage shots.
If you also a cav fans you should considered that GSW will lose back to back only in OKC, GSW always getting back after their loss.
But the momentum is on cavs side now because of very good win on game 5.
electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:36:53 AM

Golden State Warriors will appear in next match with full strength and will do its best to win for all.If somehow Cleveland Cavaliers succeeds to equalize the series then it will not be stopped becoming champion.Golden State Warriors know this thing very well.They are going to close this series by winning next match in my opinion.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:45:56 AM

Golden State Warriors will appear in next match with full strength and will do its best to win for all.If somehow Cleveland Cavaliers succeeds to equalize the series then it will not be stopped becoming champion.Golden State Warriors know this thing very well.They are going to close this series by winning next match in my opinion.
Yeah! we have different opinion on the match, the only thing we can prove that we side on a specific team is when we only put our money where out mouth is. I put my money on cleveland cavaliers because I trust them more at home.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Dekker3D

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:55:44 AM

Yeah! we have different opinion on the match, the only thing we can prove that we side on a specific team is when we only put our money where out mouth is. I put my money on cleveland cavaliers because I trust them more at home.

It's CAVS for me as well. They can still win this despite the record of GSW getting a strong rebound every after loss but it's not impossible for them to lose 2 or 3 in a row against Cleveland.

arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:13:54 AM

It's CAVS for me as well. They can still win this despite the record of GSW getting a strong rebound every after loss but it's not impossible for them to lose 2 or 3 in a row against Cleveland.
cavs will aim this win, giving them another chance will let them feel angry and eager to win
extending this game up to game 7 will be the very exciting part for this. good luck cavs
hope we get a blow out from here.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:24:47 AM

cavs will aim this win, giving them another chance will let them feel angry and eager to win
extending this game up to game 7 will be the very exciting part for this. good luck cavs
hope we get a blow out from here.
Honestly, it is hard to bet against the cavaliers at their home because they are so dangerous playing at home. They will make you pay and remember that the last time they play with warriors at home they lose and that is embarrassing on their part so game 6 is a revenge.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:21:38 PM

Lue should start or give plenty of minutes to Mozgov. If Ezeli gets in foul trouble early on the Cavs will pound those boards all night with Mozgov, TT, Kevin Love and Lebron. The Warriors only have Ezeli as a true rim protector. Green can't do it all especially against Mozgov or TT alone. Speights and Varejao are a joke if given too much minutes. I think that's one of the keys of Game 6. Another one is that at home Cleveland played one of the worst offensively of the season in Game 4 and it was close until the final 5 minutes. So if JR Smith, Kevin Love and Thompson, Jefferson, Shumpert produce what they are capable of and the tight defense on Curry and Thompson continues I don't see how they can lose.

Game 7 would be a whole different story though, it will be very hard for them to win at the Oracle again and in a final game (with Green).
Hatuferu
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:22:13 AM

Lue should start or give plenty of minutes to Mozgov. If Ezeli gets in foul trouble early on the Cavs will pound those boards all night with Mozgov, TT, Kevin Love and Lebron. The Warriors only have Ezeli as a true rim protector. Green can't do it all especially against Mozgov or TT alone. Speights and Varejao are a joke if given too much minutes. I think that's one of the keys of Game 6. Another one is that at home Cleveland played one of the worst offensively of the season in Game 4 and it was close until the final 5 minutes. So if JR Smith, Kevin Love and Thompson, Jefferson, Shumpert produce what they are capable of and the tight defense on Curry and Thompson continues I don't see how they can lose.

Game 7 would be a whole different story though, it will be very hard for them to win at the Oracle again and in a final game (with Green).
Your idea is bright, and let see if coach lue would do the same, Mozgov is a dominant center as he showed in the past seasons but the cavaliers are already going small ball and remember that the last NBA finals when the warriors discovered the technique of small ball the cavaliers countered it and give less minutes to Mozgov to increase mobility.

████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:08:03 AM

Your idea is bright, and let see if coach lue would do the same, Mozgov is a dominant center as he showed in the past seasons but the cavaliers are already going small ball and remember that the last NBA finals when the warriors discovered the technique of small ball the cavaliers countered it and give less minutes to Mozgov to increase mobility.
win game 6 force to game 7 and win the crown! statement would be reality as we all support cavs for this quest.
cavs fans here ML and first half to win would be my bet for them this coming game 6.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:56:37 AM

win game 6 force to game 7 and win the crown! statement would be reality as we all support cavs for this quest.
cavs fans here ML and first half to win would be my bet for them this coming game 6.
If the cavaliers will take the championship this finals majority have not seen this coming, they thought the cavaliers were already done when they are down 3-1 but were able to take the championship. I wish that would happen, that is my dream for the cavaliers, I want them to succeed this time.
Dekker3D

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:06:16 AM

If the cavaliers will take the championship this finals majority have not seen this coming, they thought the cavaliers were already done when they are down 3-1 but were able to take the championship. I wish that would happen, that is my dream for the cavaliers, I want them to succeed this time.

We'll find out about that in a few more hours. If GSW will win championship though I hope they give Cavs at least a Game 7 for the fans' sake.

DU30

Activity: 294

I trade and Gemini and you should too.

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:32:35 AM

On a scale from 1-10 taking everything into account how difficult will it be for the Cavaliers to win game 6? 1 being the least, 10 being the most. Some  wants a game 7 though.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:54:20 AM

On a scale from 1-10 taking everything into account how difficult will it be for the Cavaliers to win game 6? 1 being the least, 10 being the most. Some  wants a game 7 though.

I think that it is going to be a very hard game for the Cavs to win this game. They have won done it before but I think that with Green coming back it will be even harder.
mishra1994u

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:00:26 AM

In NBA i mostly win on...total over/under line...i mostly go for under..but i just hate free throws..because it increases the points but time doesnt count...but i cannot stop myself to bet on under
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: