Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:57:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 [338] 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473074 times)
altheshort

Activity: 214
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 08:28:07 AM

Do you also think that those invested in Ionomy are either thieves or to stupid to figure stuff out for themselves ? is this why it's been a year now and your still posting the same concerns you had then.

Erm... as a community whose communal investing track record includes such luminaries as GAW, Lendcoin and scrypt.cc to name but a few, I feel you'd probably do better to not push that door.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 09:19:49 AM

Do you also think that those invested in Ionomy are either thieves or to stupid to figure stuff out for themselves ? is this why it's been a year now and your still posting the same concerns you had then.

Erm... as a community whose communal investing track record includes such luminaries as GAW, Lendcoin and scrypt.cc to name but a few, I feel you'd probably do better to not push that door.

lies... they knew it was a scam they just took advantage of it because it was good.

Matlack isn't anything like garza.... he doesn't care about profits just bringing games to the masses and being a disciple maker. korvas agrees... korvas thinks there is a 0% chance matlack is a bad actor, unless he wants to correct me.
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 10:00:23 AM

Oh, so the ION team has a fledging social and marketing plan in place? It sure shows by the amount of weekly Gravity players.

Has the team posted the address of all the pre-mine coins? And their MN addresses to ensure generated coins aren't used for nefarious purposes? I don't care how long they're around, until they post that information I don't trust them one bit. I didn't pay a thing for my MN cause I listened to MrCoins and kept buying shit ton of Paycoin so I traded them in. Otherwise I haven't given the team a single sayoshi. Too shady of an operation. Once all premine coins and coins generated from the premine staking are Blockchain accountable, things may have a chance. Until then, you can spout as many crossed out number you want at me, too risky by crypto standards.

Good I'm glad for you that your just trolling

So your MN was purchased from the 8 to 1 conversion

XPY today = 1 cent
ION today = 45 cents 

You said you sold your MN, I bet you sold it for a lot more than $200. A year ago Ionomy gave you the opportunity to exchange your worthless XPY into something of value and you then spend all your time trying to piss all over them  Grin Then you blame me and wild for making you sell early  Grin

I hope your part of the GAW suit, you get some money back and you learn from your mistakes. At some point you need to stop blaming others and take some responsibility for your catalogue bad decisions.

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 10:23:42 AM

Oh, so the ION team has a fledging social and marketing plan in place? It sure shows by the amount of weekly Gravity players.

Has the team posted the address of all the pre-mine coins? And their MN addresses to ensure generated coins aren't used for nefarious purposes? I don't care how long they're around, until they post that information I don't trust them one bit. I didn't pay a thing for my MN cause I listened to MrCoins and kept buying shit ton of Paycoin so I traded them in. Otherwise I haven't given the team a single sayoshi. Too shady of an operation. Once all premine coins and coins generated from the premine staking are Blockchain accountable, things may have a chance. Until then, you can spout as many crossed out number you want at me, too risky by crypto standards.

XPY today = 1 cent
ION today = 45 cents 

You said you sold your MN, I bet you sold it for a lot more than $200. A year ago Ionomy gave you the opportunity to exchange your worthless XPY into something of value and you then spend all your time trying to piss all over them  Grin Then you blame me and wild for making you sell early  Grin

I hope your part of the GAW suit, you get some money back and you learn from your mistakes. At some point you need to stop blaming others and take some responsibility for your catalogue bad decisions.

How do you classify the 45 cents thing? In btc? cause thats inadvertant btc increase not ion increase.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1043

HODL

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 12:00:40 PM

XPY today = 1 cent
ION today = 45 cents 

You believe I sold my node? You'll believe anything apparently. Except if it's negative against ION.

So, how about them addresses? Or are you gonna shill dodge that question?

korvas128

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 01:31:33 PM

XPY today = 1 cent
ION today = 45 cents 

You believe I sold my node? You'll believe anything apparently. Except if it's negative against ION.

So you haven't sold your node then ??  Grin You've just spent this past year trying to devalue your own investment. Why ? this has got to be the dumbest thing I've read in a long time.

Personally I'm thinking you don't own a node and have never owned one. You've just tangled yourself up in your own bullshit.  Grin

korvas128

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 01:35:14 PM

XPY today = 1 cent
ION today = 45 cents 

How do you classify the 45 cents thing? In btc? cause thats inadvertant btc increase not ion increase.

It's the price I got from Bittrex whilst I was typing my post  Smiley

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 01:39:51 PM

XPY today = 1 cent
ION today = 45 cents  

You said you sold your MN, I bet you sold it for a lot more than $200. A year ago Ionomy gave you the opportunity to exchange your worthless XPY into something of value and you then spend all your time trying to piss all over them  Grin Then you blame me and wild for making you sell early  Grin

So you haven't sold your node then ??  Grin You've just spent this past year trying to devalue your own investment. Why ? this has got to be the dumbest thing I've read in a long time.

Personally I'm thinking you don't own a node and have never owned one. You've just tangled yourself up in your own bullshit.  Grin

Why are you so damn concerned with my investment? If I want to devalue it, why do you care? I've spent the last year trying to get the following question answered:

How about the addresses for all the premine coins and said MasterNodes?

You know why I keep asking the same questions over and over? Cause they constantly get ignored.

Care to ignore this yet again? Typical shill, only address certain points that benefit their position while ignore the real questions they should have answers to but don't.

korvas128

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:14:54 PM

XPY today = 1 cent
ION today = 45 cents 

I get my $$ numbers from Bittrex

korvas128

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 03:03:54 PM

Don't forget to add coins like Dash to that list too. 

DASH May 1 2016 = $6.81
DASH May 1 2017 = $94.05

Ive Gone Parabolic

Activity: 180
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 03:14:35 PM

DASH May 1 2016 = $6.81
DASH May 1 2017 = $94.05

Yup this community is dashed, better avoid it at any cost if u dont wanna get lured into yet another scam or ponzi that is advertised like a multi-level multi-layer arbitrage company. Many of ION bearers came from paycoin land, this is true, all of them were looking for revenge and tracking down josh garza, and this explains why they did stick to ion. Its google maps feature allows u to rapidly find ur desired object online and instantly points u in the direction of that object. Using geomapping template powered by ion u can locate terrorists, members of extremist sects and satanists.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8995

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 03:27:13 PM

XPY today = 1 cent
ION today = 45 cents 

https://i.gyazo.com/6c2e0529e95f07907492a64a87378676.png

You might be missing the point here. It doesn't matter where you got the number from. You're claiming BTC rise as some sort of achievement by the ionomy "team".

The ICO price was 45-55k sat. The price after the recent dump is barely 31k. How is that a good thing?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg18677975#msg18677975

DASH May 1 2016 = $6.81
DASH May 1 2017 = $94.05

What does that have to do with anything?  Grin
korvas128

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 04:13:59 PM

DASH May 1 2016 = $6.81
DASH May 1 2017 = $94.05

Yup this community is dashed, better avoid it at any cost if u dont wanna get lured into yet another scam or ponzi that is advertised like a multi-level multi-layer arbitrage company. Many of ION bearers came from paycoin land, this is true, all of them were looking for revenge and tracking down josh garza, and this explains why they did stick to ion. Its google maps feature allows u to rapidly find ur desired object online and instantly points u in the direction of that object. Using geomapping template powered by ion u can locate terrorists, members of extremist sects and satanists.

I don't understand please explain your point

korvas128

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 05:29:44 PM

XPY today = 1 cent
ION today = 45 cents 

https://i.gyazo.com/6c2e0529e95f07907492a64a87378676.png

You might be missing the point here. It doesn't matter where you got the number from. You're claiming BTC rise as some sort of achievement by the ionomy "team".

The ICO price was 45-55k sat. The price after the recent dump is barely 31k. How is that a good thing?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg18677975#msg18677975

DASH May 1 2016 = $6.81
DASH May 1 2017 = $94.05

What does that have to do with anything?  Grin

Your so funny the ICO price was $.2 to $.25 which based on today's BTC price is 14k to 18k sats. The dump to 31k sats was a drop to $.45.

Your saying at the time of the ICO an ION was priced at 45-55K sats which today equates to $.65/$.79 you know this is complete RUBBISH Grin

Again you know why I used DASH as an example  Grin i

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 06:09:08 PM

Your so funny the ICO price was $.2 to $.25 which based on today's BTC price is 14k to 18k sats. The dump to 31k sats was a drop to $.45.

Your saying at the time of the ICO an ION was priced at 45-55K sats which today equates to $.65/$.79 you know this is complete RUBBISH Grin

You can't have it both ways. Well, maybe YOU can, being a deluded paycoiner and all. You can stop reading here lest you pop a vein due to uber-complex math below.

At the time of the ICO the price was 45-55k sat because BTC was at ~$450. Only the aforementioned deluded paycoiner would use TODAY'S exchange rate for a transaction conducted A YEAR AGO. That is indeed rubbish.

In other words, if a bagholder just kept their bitcoins from a year ago they'd still have have the same amount of bitcoins today.

If a bagholder purchased IONs with those bitcoins a year ago they'd have fewer bitcoins today, or perhaps a similar amount if they somehow managed to utilize PNG, masternodes, and other widgets to double the amount of IONs. However cashing out those IONs would be a problem considering the abysmal volume.

However if you prefer to do USD math - the bagholder who kept their bitcoins would have 3x more USD and no problems cashing out, whereas the bagholder who bought ION would have perhaps 1.5-3x more USD (depending on PNG use) and again - the liquidity problem.

Neither USD nor BTC math is favorable to ION in any way.

No, I don't, but judging by your response you don't either.
korvas128

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 07:53:16 PM

You can't have it both ways. Well, maybe YOU can, being a deluded paycoiner and all. You can stop reading here lest you pop a vein due to uber-complex math below.

At the time of the ICO the price was 45-55k sat because BTC was at ~$450. Only the aforementioned deluded paycoiner would use TODAY'S exchange rate for a transaction conducted A YEAR AGO. That is indeed rubbish.

In other words, if a bagholder just kept their bitcoins from a year ago they'd still have have the same amount of bitcoins today.

If a bagholder purchased IONs with those bitcoins a year ago they'd have fewer bitcoins today, or perhaps a similar amount if they somehow managed to utilize PNG, masternodes, and other widgets to double the amount of IONs. However cashing out those IONs would be a problem considering the abysmal volume.

However if you prefer to do USD math - the bagholder who kept their bitcoins would have 3x more USD and no problems cashing out, whereas the bagholder who bought ION would have perhaps 1.5-3x more USD (depending on PNG use) and again - the liquidity problem.

I know what your saying  Grin What you don't factor in and choose to gloss over is the fact that ION is a POS coin.

If you had over 20K ION you could have hosted a masternode or if you had less you could have staked it on ionomy. Factor this into the equation then add the rise in BTC it just compounds your overall profit especially if you decided to jump in during the ICO. Lets fast forward to today don't have a picture of a dog but I have a breakdown of what a node gets you today

And the beauty is ION so undervalued when you consider DASH is $90  Grin Grin Grin Grin

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 08:08:34 PM

I know what your saying  Grin What you don't factor in and choose to gloss over is the fact that ION is a POS coin.

If you had over 20K ION you could have hosted a masternode or if you had less you could have staked it on ionomy. Factor this into the equation then add the rise in BTC it just compounds your overall profit especially if you decided to jump in during the ICO. Lets fast forward to today don't have a picture of a dog but I have a breakdown of what a node gets you today

Why do you keep repeating that I "don't factor in" staking when I clearly did - and using a very optimistic scenario of doubling one's coins - IN THE POST YOU QUOTED? Are you even reading what you're replying to?

And the beauty is ION so undervalued when you consider DASH is $90  Grin Grin Grin Grin

I'm not even gonna ask anymore. Clearly in your sad paycoiner mind Dash is somehow related to ION. Wake up, it's 2017 and ION isn't even a clone of Dash any longer...
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 09:58:08 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2017, 11:44:52 PM by CryptoBuds

Again you know why I used DASH as an example  Grin i

I know what your saying  Grin What you don't factor in and choose to gloss over is the fact that ION is a POS coin.

And the beauty is ION so undervalued when you consider DASH is $90  Grin Grin Grin Grin

And you can realize said profit with ION without crashing the price? Right.

What you are saying is that if I had 25,000 coins I could cash all of them in at $0.45. How can the market absorb all those coins and stay at $0.45? I'd bet anything it couldn't even come close. Paycoiner logic at its finest. Whatever price the coin is at they think all their coins are worth that, silly paycoiners.

korvas128

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 12:25:31 AM

I know what your saying  Grin What you don't factor in and choose to gloss over is the fact that ION is a POS coin.

And the beauty is ION so undervalued when you consider DASH is $90  Grin Grin Grin Grin

What you are saying is that if I had 25,000 coins I could cash all of them in at $0.45. How can the market absorb all those coins and stay at $0.45? I'd bet anything it couldn't even come close. Paycoiner logic at its finest. Whatever price the coin is at they think all their coins are worth that, silly paycoiners.

Yep correct I suggest this is done in the next 10 days. You taking the piss is a bit rich considering at the beginning of April your valuation of ION was $.27

Do someone else a favour and stick everything you own on Bittrex for $.45  Smiley

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 01:07:49 AM

Yep correct I suggest this is done in the next 10 days. You taking the piss is a bit rich considering at the beginning of April your valuation of ION was $.27

Do someone else a favour and stick everything you own on Bittrex for $.45  Smiley

What?

Where are them premine and masternode addresses?

Pages: « 1 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 [338] 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: