Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:22:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 [392] 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473060 times)
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 04:56:10 PM

You don't get credible answers when the questions you ask are company confidential. You know a bit like asking apple when is the next iphone being released and getting no response, How face tracking is going to work and getting no response, why a big chunk of their business is filtered through off shore bank accounts and getting no response....blah blah blah

Yeah right... What does Apple (a publicly-traded company BTW, financial reports available) have to do with this Roll Eyes

It's the ionomy thread, you pillock. And you have stated numerous times that you don't care about questions or answers, so why do you get so jumpy when others do? To use your absurd analogy - I don't give a shit if someone asks questions about Apple.
@suchmoon Why don't you respond to the question: How can justify an answer from the member's of Slack or Ionomy Community when your questions pertains to Company Private information Huh Without the help from Ionomy Slack, you wouldn't have all the unbiased facts for your Bitcoin ION FAQ...

Maybe you could say a couple of words about the excellent Help & Support provided for this coin and wallets on Ionomy Slack???

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 06:02:43 PM

You don't get credible answers when the questions you ask are company confidential. You know a bit like asking apple when is the next iphone being released and getting no response, How face tracking is going to work and getting no response, why a big chunk of their business is filtered through off shore bank accounts and getting no response....blah blah blah

Yeah right... What does Apple (a publicly-traded company BTW, financial reports available) have to do with this Roll Eyes

It's the ionomy thread, you pillock. And you have stated numerous times that you don't care about questions or answers, so why do you get so jumpy when others do? To use your absurd analogy - I don't give a shit if someone asks questions about Apple.
@suchmoon Why don't you respond to the question: How can justify an answer from the member's of Slack or Ionomy Community when your questions pertains to Company Private information Huh Without the help from Ionomy Slack, you wouldn't have all the unbiased facts for your Bitcoin ION FAQ...

Maybe you could say a couple of words about the excellent Help & Support provided for this coin and wallets on Ionomy Slack???

The question was about the price spike and your shillbuddy tried to pivot to slack and other usual bullshittery. It's fairly obvious to anyone who cares to visit ionomy slack that it's devoid of any useful substance on that topic, spammed by "whales" like MrSECApproval and their pompous nonsense.

Funny you should mention the FAQ. A lot of the information provided on slack turned out to be false, e.g.:

https://i.snag.gy/4PGhR6.jpg
https://i.snag.gy/DS3MnU.jpg

If you think that basic transparency - e.g. what ionomists were doing for 18 months if they have fuck all to show for it and need another ICO to keep going - is "private", then please send me all your money. I really want it and I don't feel like telling you why. Because private.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 06:31:52 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2017, 07:45:22 PM by WildShark

The question was about the price spike and your shillbuddy tried to pivot to slack and other usual bullshittery. It's fairly obvious to anyone who cares to visit ionomy slack that it's devoid of any useful substance on that topic, spammed by "whales" like MrSECApproval and their pompous nonsense.

Funny you should mention the FAQ. A lot of the information provided on slack turned out to be false, e.g.:

If you think that basic transparency - e.g. what ionomists were doing for 18 months if they have fuck all to show for it and need another ICO to keep going - is "private", then please send me all your money. I really want it and I don't feel like telling you why. Because private.

@suchmoon Thanks for the good words about Ionomy Slack. It's been a very useful tool for members of the Ionomy and crypto community... One of the few coins that have a place to go to get help & support on the ION coin...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:11:49 PM

@suchmoon Thanks for the good words about Ionomy Slack. It's been a very useful tool for members of the Ionomy and crypto community... One of the few coins that have a place to go to get help & support on the ION coin...

Could you please explain how the Ionomy slack is helping, lets say, Bitcoin? How is the Ionomy slack beneficial to any other coin? Just trying to sort out that logic. Seems in the past when a different coin was brought up on Slack that person would be told to go to that coins slack channel. So now I'm really confused. All these coins have their own slack channel, yet you state that ION is one of the few coins that has a slack channel. Are all those other coins Slack fake? Are those other coins lying about having their own slack channel?

Slack seems to be the choice of these new found ICOs. No record kept, don't have to be accountable. What happened to a good old forum where information goes to live? Not get destroyed in 2 days cause the free Slack memory is used up. I know what happened...Garza tried to scrub all his lies, but the internet is forever. So all these coins are avoiding the permenance and going to Slack, where they can make shit up as they go and there is no visual record of it. The future of crypto is Slack ladies and gentleman. Much innovation, many awesome.

WildShark

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 11:15:00 PM

Could you please explain how the Ionomy slack is helping, lets say, Bitcoin? How is the Ionomy slack beneficial to any other coin? Just trying to sort out that logic. Seems in the past when a different coin was brought up on Slack that person would be told to go to that coins slack channel. So now I'm really confused. All these coins have their own slack channel, yet you state that ION is one of the few coins that has a slack channel. Are all those other coins Slack fake? Are those other coins lying about having their own slack channel?

Slack seems to be the choice of these new found ICOs. No record kept, don't have to be accountable. What happened to a good old forum where information goes to live? Not get destroyed in 2 days cause the free Slack memory is used up. I know what happened...Garza tried to scrub all his lies, but the internet is forever. So all these coins are avoiding the permenance and going to Slack, where they can make shit up as they go and there is no visual record of it. The future of crypto is Slack ladies and gentleman. Much innovation, many awesome.

Ionomy Slack harbors many Secret rooms (private channels) that Ionomy users use to conduct ION business and activities to build the Ionomy Vision!!!

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:20:23 AM

Ionomy Slack harbors many Secret rooms (private channels) that Ionomy users use to conduct ION business and activities to build the Ionomy Vision!!!

Let all the new people to the thread know what the Ionomy Vision is.  You surely wann clue the new people in, no? I'd think you'd wanna address points seriously and all, to put a good foot forward for potentially interested parties. Why don't you care? Are they just sock puppet accounts?

If point them to the road map, but don't want you to have to start answering he one game per month questions again.

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:49:32 AM

Is Ionomy masternode hosting under maintenance? I do get that message so I d like to know is it just me?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
WildShark

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 03:43:53 PM

Is Ionomy masternode hosting under maintenance? I do get that message so I d like to know is it just me?

I have a few of the Shark Nodes hosted at Ionomy and they are spitting out block rewards with no problems...

WildShark

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 03:23:55 PM

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:33:42 AM

ion down to $1 at this rate be half its value soon bad for those that bought at $1.61. time to quote performance in satoshi or is usd still the exchange metric to compare?
WildShark

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 02:44:10 PM

ion down to $1 at this rate be half its value soon bad for those that bought at $1.61.

You missed selling your IONs when the price was riding at an ATH of $2.27 dollars. Don't worry the price will be back over two dollar soom...

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 02:46:35 PM

ion down to $1 at this rate be half its value soon bad for those that bought at $1.61. time to quote performance in satoshi or is usd still the exchange metric to compare?

Sadly it's going down in satoshi too... was 50k at the start of the powergridstormthingy, now barely 30k. Who knew that empty promises don't always get you to the moon.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 03:05:27 PM

After the Storm: Progress report

Following the ionomy Storm campaign, a lot of the world has been hit by real world storms — including Harvey and Irma. Some of the ionomy team members were directly affected. Our thoughts are with those who are still recovering, especially the residents of the smaller islands that took direct hits from the Category 5 hurricane.

Despite the hit, we’ve kept moving forward. Thanks to a larger team of dedicated members, everyone above water was able to ensure that development stayed on target — when they weren’t out helping friends and family in need. There’s a lot going on at ionomy! Here’s just a taste.

The Moon or Bust (TMoB): Private alpha in transport to the launch pad
 The team has been testing ionomy Studio’s newest game in internal alpha and we’re stoked to put it into the hands of ionomy community members for private alpha testing. Join our Slack to request an invite to the private channel. Don’t fret if you can’t join the alpha; wider beta testing is just around the corner.

Objective: Get to the moon. First one there wins an astronomical prize!

Lightning API
 Lightning services enable game developers to integrate ionomy.com’s suite of services to take advantage of the benefits of the ION economy, with enhanced revenue sharing, self sustaining tournaments, and play incentives.

Based on Crypto Gravity’s proven integration with ionomy.com, the Lightning API is built from the bottom up to be fast, secure, and thorough. High speeds improve the gaming experience. Security is paramount for linking games to ionomy.com accounts and includes extensive scoring validation. The data rich Lightning API lets developers access fine-grained details about in-game behavior to debug and improve games.

Since gamers love the multi-platform coherence and purchase discounts, and come back every week to win more ION, Lightning integration makes good business sense for many game developers.

Gravity de novo
 ionomy Studios is rebuilding Gravity from the bottom up. The next release will feature new worlds, one for newcomers, and one for advanced players. World Zero is a fun training ground to onramp new players. World Two adds the intensity that world travellers demand. The new Gravity has a store of goods that make gameplay even more fun. And the new reward structure lets more players win every week.

Heads up
 We’ll be back in your feed again next week with more updates and progress reports on Alchemy, Dark Matter, ION Core, and Spark.

Plus, we’ve got an exciting promo in the works. Spoiler alert: It’s not the Super Bowl. We’re so psyched about it! We think you will be, too.

The ionomy Team

korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:59:09 PM

Sadly it's going down in satoshi too... was 50k at the start of the powergridstormthingy, now barely 30k. Who knew that empty promises don't always get you to the moon.

Empty promises  Smiley .......... the only thing that's empty are your words Smiley

Nothing empty about....

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
ThePointlessOne

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:34:16 PM

Empty promises  Smiley .......... the only thing that's empty are your words Smiley

Nothing empty about....

Ahhh yes. The power of PNGs. Where have I seen this saga before?
korvas128

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:01:50 PM

Nothing empty about....

Ahhh yes. The power of PNGs. Where have I seen this saga before?

Where ?

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:11:39 PM

Nothing empty about....

you mentioned you were going away for work then hinted answering that transparency thing when back did it slip your mind or were those words empty too?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 12:26:25 AM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 02:28:00 PM by suchmoon

Empty promises  Smiley .......... the only thing that's empty are your words Smiley

Nothing empty about....

https://i.gyazo.com/8a6f1a0ae19d39af0b40628e927b13c0.jpg

Sounds about right... there is a picture and... that's it. Show me where I can sign up for the ad network, or read the API documentation.

"Extensive scoring validation" LOL
 AKA "manually removing players who don't look like slackers"

Here is an exercise for you - guess which of these entries are valid and which will be "extensively validated" out of the leaderboard:

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

Why does Gravity need to be rebuilt? You shilled last year that the months of delays were supposed to make it secure and otherwise great, then you shilled that it's just a foundation and the game needs to be completed. Looks like you lied. It is shit and is being rebuilt in hopes to be slightly less shit, which will work out about as well as a bandaid on a broken leg.

The only reason Gravity has any players (or cheaters as the case may be) at all is the tournament. Based on the team's track record it is safe to assume that the "rebuild" would have about the same level of success.
korvas128

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:29:48 AM

Nothing empty about....

you mentioned you were going away for work then hinted answering that transparency thing when back did it slip your mind or were those words empty too?

If you insist this is what I said....

I made a point of carefully choosing my words....

I said respond not answer

You see when you jump in on a dox posting with comments like

or

The only way I would respond to any of your questions that required an element of effort would be if I had the memory retention of a goldfish Smiley you don't need to be Colombo to figure out your ill intent  Wink

There you go I've responded

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:02:42 AM

Nothing empty about....

If you insist this is what I said....

I made a point of carefully choosing my words....

I said respond not answer

You see when you jump in on a dox posting with comments like

or

The only way I would respond to any of your questions that required an element of effort would be if I had the memory retention of a goldfish Smiley you don't need to be Colombo to figure out your ill intent  Wink

There you go I've responded

ok very good you responded. so you were truthful there but still at a liar for addressing transparency. you did say you'd address transparency in the past and were quoted as such.

you've also changed your wording fromi was a part of your dox to i jumped in on it.

based onyour hurt feelings refusal to answer i take that all those people from gaw days that you made fun of that questioned gaw makes you a bad man in their mind cause you hurt their feelings.. or does it only work one way? but then againi guess you see yourself as infallible and never doing any wrong. you're a crack up. common diversionary tactics to shift the focus.
Pages: « 1 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 [392] 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: