Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:07:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473059 times)
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 07:06:27 PM

Has the mythical API become sentient enough to release the gravity game?

According to the white paper, Gravity was released in June.

Launch of Crypto Gravity is IMMINENT !!!

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 07:13:18 PM

why is it called Crypto Gravity? It doesn't use any crypto.

Edit: what game is being released next month? And what was released in July, August, September and October? You shills always tell us to read the white paper. This info was in there. Mind clarifying?

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 07:23:59 PM

Edit: what game is being released next month? And what was released in July, August, September and October?

I'm told it's going to be "edgey" and "bigly".
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 08:52:11 PM

Edit: what game is being released next month? And what was released in July, August, September and October?

"Bigly" is a new one for me.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 09:21:27 PM

"Bigly" is a new one for me.

Lucky you, looks like you've been able to keep a fair distance from the shitstorm we call election if you don't know that word  Grin
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 09:34:50 PM

As we start a new page lets not forget boki15's post..... suchmoon any comment or can I assume everything boki15 wrote is true...

You can assume all you want. If you can't be bothered to fact-check at least some of the most ridiculous shit and see for yourself if it's true, are you really going to believe anything I say? It probably fits your preconceived notion and you'll take it.

I had a discussion on a similar topic with buckrogers on ionomy slack a couple weeks ago. Even spent 15 minutes typing up a fairly long story for those who are too lazy to look up my old posts and other "proof" themselves. The lesson learned was that ION/ionomy people are not quite the demographic that would care about facts or proof or anything of that sort.

I can't be bothered to read all of boki's hallucinations but a quick skim shows a massive conspiracy theory dating back 3 years or more... all against ION that didn't even exist until ~6 months ago. Sounds totally legit.

I did fact a check..... remember I signed up to BCT sep 29 2013 so I've lived through the timelines boki outlines. The big difference being unlike Garza  I got my jupiters from KNC. Probably it's because I paid them for them upfront and he probably hit them with a ton of bullshit before KNC took his money.  Grin

What bit of Boki's post is the most ridiculous shit you've every seen. If it's rubbish say so

By chance I was on slack when you had this discussion with Buck. My recollection of the conversation was you became a GAW customer because no GAW customer was asking difficult questions and you bought some hashlets because you were doing a mining comparison. This don't make sense unless you had invested a shitload of money otherwise why would Garza give you the time of day and spin you a yarn.

All these months you've been distancing yourself from a GAW relationship, why ? What do you have to hide and why transfer the hate across to ION and why mock other people that were screwed by Garza, i don't understand

Don't twist Boki's post, he's not saying it's a mass conspiracy he's just sharing a timeline with some commentary. Don't agree then challenge him. This is what you would do if the tables were turned plus this is a forum don't agree discuss.

My personnal opinion is your lies are starting to unravel and all your doing now is digging yourself a deeper and deeper hole.

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 09:41:38 PM

As we start a new page lets not forget boki15's post..... suchmoon any comment or can I assume everything boki15 wrote is true...

You can assume all you want. If you can't be bothered to fact-check at least some of the most ridiculous shit and see for yourself if it's true, are you really going to believe anything I say? It probably fits your preconceived notion and you'll take it.

I had a discussion on a similar topic with buckrogers on ionomy slack a couple weeks ago. Even spent 15 minutes typing up a fairly long story for those who are too lazy to look up my old posts and other "proof" themselves. The lesson learned was that ION/ionomy people are not quite the demographic that would care about facts or proof or anything of that sort.

I can't be bothered to read all of boki's hallucinations but a quick skim shows a massive conspiracy theory dating back 3 years or more... all against ION that didn't even exist until ~6 months ago. Sounds totally legit.

I did fact a check..... remember I signed up to BCT sep 29 2013 so I've lived through the timelines boki outlines. The big difference being unlike Garza  I got my jupiters from KNC. Probably it's because I paid them for them upfront and he probably hit them with a ton of bullshit before KNC took his money.  Grin

What bit of Boki's post is the most ridiculous shit you've every seen. If it's rubbish say so

By chance I was on slack when you had this discussion with Buck. My recollection of the conversation was you became a GAW customer because no GAW customer was asking difficult questions and you bought some hashlets because you were doing a mining comparison. This don't make sense unless you had invested a shitload of money otherwise why would Garza give you the time of day and spin you a yarn.

All these months you've been distancing yourself from a GAW relationship, why ? What do you have to hide and why transfer the hate across to ION and why mock other people that were screwed by Garza, i don't understand

Don't twist Boki's post, he's not saying it's a mass conspiracy he's just sharing a timeline with some commentary. Don't agree then challenge him. This is what you would do if the tables were turned plus this is a forum don't agree discuss.

My personnal opinion is your lies are starting to unravel and all your doing now is digging yourself a deeper and deeper hole.

This is a joke, right?

korvas128

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 09:46:19 PM

This is a joke, right?

How so ?

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 09:54:07 PM

I did fact a check..... remember I signed up to BCT sep 29 2013 so I've lived through the timelines boki outlines. The big difference being unlike Garza  I got my jupiters from KNC. Probably it's because I paid them for them upfront and he probably hit them with a ton of bullshit before KNC took his money.  Grin

What does this have to do with ION?

I responded to you here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1673001.msg16848381#msg16848381

Now please shut the fuck up about this nonsense and stay on topic.
korvas128

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 10:52:55 PM

I did fact a check..... remember I signed up to BCT sep 29 2013 so I've lived through the timelines boki outlines. The big difference being unlike Garza  I got my jupiters from KNC. Probably it's because I paid them for them upfront and he probably hit them with a ton of bullshit before KNC took his money.  Grin

What does this have to do with ION?

I responded to you here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1673001.msg16848381#msg16848381

You asked if a did a fact check.... for the bits I could corroborate I did

This is on topic and relates to ION you made it ontopic.

How many months now have you been trying to link ION and it's team to GAW & Garza. How many months now has this gone unchecked when under forum rules your crap should have been deleted but wasn't. It was allowed to propagate and your posts triggered others to jump in and post similar shit and guess what that wasn't deleted either and guess what no link just supposition

How many times have you called me a paycoiner, that's off topic you linking me to XPY/GAW but I don't complain I let it ride. Should I complain too ??

And now you say I'm off topic....... you hypocritic

No I won't shut the fuck up so go ahead and complain. How the moderator responds is a good barometer of BCT so please go ahead

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 10:59:49 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2016, 11:10:29 PM by Franz_Huber

@Franz_Huber $19.8K dollars is a nice chunk of "free" money for one pretty PNG & Atoms that's not on the blockchain...

People who brag about the big money they made with a useless premined shitcoin are usually paid shills who want others to invest into their ponzi scheme.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 11:11:54 PM

@suchmoon Is it really free coins if I paid for the skin and Atoms to produce the Electron boost??? Huh

By the way, doesn't it bother you that "Atoms" and "Electrons" don't even exist on a blockchain? They're made up tokens that have nothing to do with blockchain based cryptocurrency. I am trying to understand the reason why you don'see this as a major problem of ION. Because the Ionomy guys are nice people?

Josh would be proud cause I'm making a profit off of XPY Stakers, Atoms & PNGs (5000 IONs X 1 dollar = $5,000 dollars) ... and I get to keep the initial 10K ION staker investment (10000 IONs x 1 dollar = $10,000 dollars) when the staker/skin expires and still own the 2.4K Atoms (2400 Atoms X 2 dollars = $4,800 dollars) used to boost the investment...

80,000 PayCoin (XPY) at current price of $0.002860 on the blockchain = $228.8 dollars

@Franz_Huber $19.8K dollars is a nice chunk of "free" money for one pretty PNG & Atoms that's not on the blockchain...

People who brag about the big money they made with a useless premined shitcoin are usually paid shills who want others to invest into their ponzi scheme.

Those that make money on a good investment usually promote the investment to others so they can reap the benefits...

Franz_Huber just likes to complain and has no value to his discussion as he has been burned by Garza and has a Hardon for PayCoin... There are many wise investments in the world that don't have blockchain technology tied to it!!! Take a look at the S&P 500 companies and the technology they use...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 11:51:09 PM

Franz_Huber just likes to complain and has no value to his discussion as he has been burned by Garza and has a Hardon for PayCoin...
You're making things up again, Sharkie. GAW/Paycoin never received a single penny from me.

There are many wise investments in the world that don't have blockchain technology tied to it!!!
And ION is not one of them. ION is a premined intransparent pseudo-cryptocurrency with hyperinflation stakers and offchain-tokens, run by an unregistered company owned by people who were either dumb enough to fall for the GAW/Paycoin scam or were part of the GAW/Paycoin scam themselves.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 12:41:48 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2016, 01:32:55 AM by WildShark

The success to the ION investment is using Electrons produced by the Atoms you are holding. Smart investors will slowly acquire the off blockchain resource of Atoms... When the Ionomy games are available to the public, you will clearly see how a limited supply of Atoms plays heavily into the ION investment... Electrons can also be used to double the rate of earning for an Ionomy staker...

Franz_Huber has nothing to do with Atoms or Electrons...

Buy your Atoms today while they are cheap/available at the Ionomy Live Auction @ https://ionomy.com/auction/atoms

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 02:36:00 AM

The success to the ION investment is using Electrons produced by the Atoms you are holding. Smart investors will slowly acquire the off blockchain resource of Atoms... When the Ionomy games are available to the public, you will clearly see how a limited supply of Atoms plays heavily into the ION investment... Electrons can also be used to double the rate of earning for an Ionomy staker...

Buy your Atoms today while they are cheap/available at the Ionomy Live Auction @ https://ionomy.com/auction/atoms

Bullshit. "Atom" is just another number on the website that you can only buy with BTC. And the fact that Sharkie started shilling atoms is probably a good indication that he's trying to dump them.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 03:55:26 AM

@suchmoon Is it really free coins if I paid for the skin and Atoms to produce the Electron boost??? Huh

By the way, doesn't it bother you that "Atoms" and "Electrons" don't even exist on a blockchain? They're made up tokens that have nothing to do with blockchain based cryptocurrency. I am trying to understand the reason why you don'see this as a major problem of ION. Because the Ionomy guys are nice people?

Josh would be proud cause I'm making a profit off of XPY Stakers, Atoms & PNGs (5000 IONs X 1 dollar = $5,000 dollars) ... and I get to keep the initial 10K ION staker investment (10000 IONs x 1 dollar = $10,000 dollars) when the staker/skin expires and still own the 2.4K Atoms (2400 Atoms X 2 dollars = $4,800 dollars) used to boost the investment...

80,000 PayCoin (XPY) at current price of $0.002860 on the blockchain = $228.8 dollars

Those that make money on a good investment usually promote the investment to others so they can reap the benefits...

Franz_Huber just likes to complain and has no value to his discussion as he has been burned by Garza and has a Hardon for PayCoin... There are many wise investments in the world that don't have blockchain technology tied to it!!! Take a look at the S&P 500 companies and the technology they use...

But those companies didn't solicit funds on a cryptocurrency forum. You definitely didn't think at all before posting that one.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 03:58:08 AM

Why the coin? Why be involved in the crypto space at all? Why? If atoms are the focus, why the coin? Just to raise funds? What coin dev has happened since the cloning?

korvas128

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 12:01:00 PM

Why the coin? Why be involved in the crypto space at all? Why? If atoms are the focus, why the coin? Just to raise funds? What coin dev has happened since the cloning?

ION,Atoms & Electrons are an element of a bigger picture that the devs most definitely won't be sharing on this forum.... wonder why  Grin

Clone means to make an identical copy of.

Hybrid means to make something by combining different elements

ION is no clone it's a hybrid. With ION you have the possibility to integrate electrons and Atoms into the blockchain i.e. allow for digital collectables.... side chains, colored coins, whatever fits the bill. Not something you can do with XPY as apart from the technical challenges the ION team don't own the coin so have no control.

New Technology is easier to implement when your porting something across rather than creating something from scratch then trying to figure out how to use it or sell the concept for someone else to implement. With atoms and electrons already part of the eco system it identifies a need for blockchain integration.

Can't say it's going to happen as I don't know the roadmap but it's not a massive leap of faith to say at some point it will happen as it makes a ton of sense to integrate atoms & electrons  into the blockchain.

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 01:15:28 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2016, 01:54:01 PM by kken01

oh sharkie with his $1 floor promises. who remembers the good old days when he was pumping paycoin (8 months ago). how time flies

you dont need control to make those things. even paycoin had colored coins "[Release] XPY Colored Coins Officially Released" http://archive.is/6SOq0
nobody owns bitcoin and people are developing smart contracts that are 2-way pegged with no speculative value. only reason to have full control is to maximize your profits or secure seed funding (edit: and of course scamming Grin)

ps: as a side note combining 2 coins is widely still called cloning. hybrid is the end result. its just pointless semantics
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 01:15:54 PM

ION,Atoms & Electrons are an element of a bigger picture that the devs most definitely won't be sharing on this forum.... wonder why  Grin
Sorry, but in my opinion that's an incredibly stupid statement. It's not a good thing that Ionomy is hiding so much information. The lack of transpareny is the main reason why everyone should stay away from ION.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: