Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 03:15:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473074 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 8995

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 05:16:19 AM

Suchmoon i am very angry right now. 

You CENSORED ME!

You listed IONOMY as being registered (although not being found) in Singapore.  I told you its registered on Saturn!

Yep, that's me, Such Kim Moon, General Secretary of the Politburo of Bitcointalk Grin
clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 05:28:57 AM

Suchmoon i am very angry right now. 

You CENSORED ME!

You listed IONOMY as being registered (although not being found) in Singapore.  I told you its registered on Saturn!

Yep, that's me, Such Kim Moon, General Secretary of the Politburo of Bitcointalk Grin

Thats it i have proof!  Off to slack to share this stunning information with the special shark!
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 11:05:42 AM

i visit every now and again...and i must say many of you need to find a different hobby...seriously Smiley

the world exists beyond online community...go get some exercise...go to a park/museum/garden/etc.

...be alive

theduuude
I have two jobs that I find fulfilling, I play in a band and I do sports 3 times a week - and yet I find time to follow discussions on Bitcointalk. Informing myself about and exposing scams and schemes such as Paycoin and ION is important, therefore for me it's okay to spend  a few minutes here every day. Stop judging others without knowing anything about them. Maybe it's your own time management that needs to be optimized.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 02:21:52 PM

i visit every now and again...and i must say many of you need to find a different hobby...seriously Smiley

the world exists beyond online community...go get some exercise...go to a park/museum/garden/etc.

...be alive

theduuude
I have two jobs that I find fulfilling, I play in a band and I do sports 3 times a week - and yet I find time to follow discussions on Bitcointalk. Informing myself about and exposing scams and schemes such as Paycoin and ION is important, therefore for me it's okay to spend  a few minutes here every day. Stop judging others without knowing anything about them. Maybe it's your own time management that needs to be optimized.

I hope your jobs, band and sports skills are better than you scam busting ones.

Been 5 months now and all I've seen from you is is stream of disingenuous comments on how all coins apart from BTC are either a scam or shit

Good for you that scam busting isn't your day job

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 02:36:53 PM

...be alive

theduuude

I hope your jobs, band and sports skills are better than you scam busting ones.

Been 5 months now and all I've seen from you is is stream of disingenuous comments on how all coins apart from BTC are either a scam or shit

With such great scam busting skills you have, what other projects have you exposed as a scam?

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 03:00:03 PM

With such great scam busting skills you have, what other projects have you exposed as a scam?

"Scam busting" is an expression I never used. It sounds really retarded. Congratulations, you two.
And does Ionomy still not have enough red flags for you? If that's the case, then you are either dumber than I thought, or you are both playing active roles in the scam. Which one is it?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 03:28:14 PM

"Scam busting" is an expression I never used. It sounds really retarded. Congratulations, you two.
And does Ionomy still not have enough red flags for you? If that's the case, then you are either dumber than I thought, or you are both playing active roles in the scam. Which one is it?

http://www.scambusters.org/scambusters10.html

Whereas you are as dumb as I think you are

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
Rick_James

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 03:59:54 PM

The funny thing is with all the scams in crypto the only two you seem to be interested in are XPY and ion. Please everybody take this guys statements with a grain of salt as he has over 600 posts and 33 pages of posts,yet every one is about xpy and ion alone. Im going to go with you got burnt by garza and have been on a personal mission since. just my own personal opinion though as we are all entitled to one. Please feel free to check out the rest of bitcointalk forum also franz. Wink
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1043

HODL

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 04:05:03 PM

Everyone involved with ION right now is doing nothing more than making themselves whole from the XPY debacle they chose to stick with for a year plus. WildShark was promoting the community MN and he was upset with the service. They just want more people on board to buy their MN dumps to recoup their losses from XPY.

If there was no conversion of XPY to ION, how many people would really be involved with this project? Hell, the converted XPY was then locked up in stalkers so people couldn't leave if they wanted to. Right out of Garzas playbook.

For a coin that they keep preaching is not for short term profit, the majority of WildSharks posts are about making a bunch of profit from the coin.  Very mixed messaging.

Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 04:32:34 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2016, 05:34:09 PM by Franz_Huber

So there is a website called "scambusters". Great find, wow.
Instead of posting retarded bullshit you could answer my question. Are there still not enough red flags about Ionomy for you yet?
Or try to answer any of the other questions that are being asked for months now without satisfying answers from the Ionomy team here on this thread, which was started by the Ionomy team. For example:
What are the addresses for the BTC collected during the ICO, all of them?
What are the XPY burn addresses, all of them?
What are the addresses for bounty and other team wallets?
How will the team work around Google Play and Apple rules prohibiting the use of third-party payment methods (such as ION) in mobile games?
Does Ionomy plan to maintain and update its "monthly" games (if they ever get published in the first place)?
Are community masternodes, atoms, or any other ionomy tokens considered securities in the US or Singapore?
Proof for Ionomy being a registered company in Singapore?
How many masternodes does the Ionomy team own?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 05:52:03 PM

Instead of posting retarded bullshit you could answer my question. Are there still not enough red flags about Ionomy for you yet?
Or try to answer any of the other questions that are being asked for months now without satisfying answers from the Ionomy team here on this thread, which was started by the Ionomy team. For example:
How will the team work around Google Play and Apple rules prohibiting the use of third-party payment methods (such as ION) in mobile games?
Does Ionomy plan to maintain and update its "monthly" games (if they ever get published in the first place)?
Are community masternodes, atoms, or any other ionomy tokens considered securities in the US or Singapore?

Good luck!

They did post the BTC address. WildShark stated that they converted all but 50BTC into fiat. The address posted however had a 0 BTC balance, so we're not quite sure where that other 50BTC went.

As far as the XPY burn, they'll make a statement similar to this: "It's more important for them to work on ION stuff and not worry about the XPY" Which is bullshit. They stated they were gonna do it so they should do it. How many of their statements weee really true?

The only thing they did on time was collect 350+ BTC.

WildShark

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 06:00:37 PM

The answers to these questions are already published to the public in suchmoon's ION FAQ. Please look at the answers he/she has collected as they are the current status that has been "proved". If you disagree with the answers, give suchmoon a shout with the correct information or have him/her add your question to the ION FAQ. You didn't answer the question on which Crypto projects you consider to be a scam?

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 06:43:28 PM

WildShark, let's keep the topic on ION. If you want to know about other scam coins, start a new thread.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 06:47:13 PM

The answers to these questions are already published to the public in suchmoon's ION FAQ. Please look at the answers he/she has collected as they are the current status that has been "proved". If you disagree with the answers, give suchmoon a shout with the correct information or have him/her add your question to the ION FAQ. You didn't answer the question on which Crypto projects you consider to be a scam?

You know very well that there are no answers to these questions, except some partial info on the BTC and bounty addresses, so why do you even bring my FAQ up? How about YOU - being a whale and bragging about "special" access - supply the info? No? Can't? Won't?

I'm thinking of adding another question at the bottom of the FAQ:

Q: Given all of the above, why do some people still invest in ionomy?

Wanna take a shot at it? One sentence, facts only, 10 words or less, no copypasta.

Edit: you can make it longer if necessary, just keep it factual and to the point.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 06:48:25 PM

On the website you are referring me to there are no valid answers to the questions. Instead, you posted bullshit there such as: "As a whale investor, it is not my responsibility to prove to you that the company i am investing in has dotted the i and crossed the t for the laws the company are held responsible for." Here is a link to the ION FAQ for everyone: https://www.iontalk.net/t/bitcointalk-ion-faq/207/25 Lots of questions, no useful answers.
As to your question about which crypto projects I consider scams: I consider GAW/Paycoin and Ionomy scams (and others, but that would be off topic here).

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
WildShark

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 07:20:36 PM

On the website you are referring me to there are no valid answers to the questions. Instead, you posted bullshit there such as: "As a whale investor, it is not my responsibility to prove to you that the company i am investing in has dotted the i and crossed the t for the laws the company are held responsible for." Here is a link to the ION FAQ for everyone: https://www.iontalk.net/t/bitcointalk-ion-faq/207/25 Lots of questions, no useful answers.
As to your question about which crypto projects I consider scams: I consider GAW/Paycoin and Ionomy scams (and others, but that would be off topic here).

I think the latest version of suchmoon's BitcoinTalk ION FAQ is maintained on the BitcoinTalk website. Please give him/her a shout to add your question/data/answer to the document! Why do you consider GAW/PayCoin to be a scam and not off topic for here? Should your scam advice be posted over in the PayCoin Scam thread?

Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 07:38:10 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2016, 07:51:03 PM by Franz_Huber

I think the latest version of suchmoon's BitcoinTalk ION FAQ is maintained on the BitcoinTalk website. Please give him/her a shout to add your question/data/answer to the document! Why do you consider GAW/PayCoin to be a scam and not off topic for here? Should your scam advice be posted over in the PayCoin Scam thread?

The questions were asked repeatedly on this thread, which was started by the Ionomy Team. Therefore the answers should be provided here by Ionomy Team, and this should have been done months ago.
I consider ION a scam because of unanswered questions and its lack of transparency regarding the ICO, the burnt XPY, the masternodes in posession of the team, a lack of information about addresses for bounty and other team wallets, the workaround of Ionomy regarding Google's and Apple's rules prohibiting the use of third-party payment methods (such as ION) in mobile games, and many other questions that were posted several times. In addition to these unanswered questions, which are to be considered red flags for potential investors, Ionomy is several months behind its own release date for Gravity, which was supposed to be followed by one game per month.
I consider GAW/Paycoin a scam and not off topic here, because ION was created by a team that tried to prop Paycoin (XPY) up for a year after GAW's demise, XPY being the extension of the hashlet ponzi scheme perpetrated by GAW owner/CEO Homero Joshua Garza. In April 2016 the team declared XPY dead, created their own new coin ION, rebranded xpy.io online wallet to ionomy.com, and converted xpy.io XPY balances to ION. One of ION's creators, Adam Huey Matlack, repeatedely praised GAW/Paycoin and Josh Garza, for example on Hashtalk, archived here: http://archive.is/pEsCb#selection-787.133-787.193

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
WildShark

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 07:49:36 PM

The questions were asked repeatedly on this thread, which was started by the Ionomy Team. Therefore the answers should be provided here by Ionomy Team, and this should have been done months ago.
I consider ION a scam because of unanswered questions and its lack of transparency regarding the ICO, the burnt XPY, the masternodes in posession of the team, a lack of information about addresses for bounty and other team wallets, the workaround of Ionomy regarding Google's and Apple's rules prohibiting the use of third-party payment methods (such as ION) in mobile games, and many other questions that were posted several times. In addition to these unanswered questions, which are to be considered red flags for potential investors, Ionomy is several months behind its own release date for Gravity, which was supposed to be followed by one game per month.
I consider GAW/Paycoin a scam and not off topic here, because ION was created by a team that tried to prop Paycoin (XPY) up for a year after GAW's demise, XPY being the extension of the hashlet ponzi scheme perpetrated by GAW owner/CEO Homero Joshua Garza. In April 2016 the team declared XPY dead, created their own new coin ION, rebranded xpy.io online wallet to ionomy.com, and converted xpy.io XPY balances to ION.

The Ionomy Team did not convert xpy.io XPY balances to ion. The team offered a certain amount of ION stakers for IOC funds that could be bought by anyone holding XPY. The team also received ICO funding from various alt. coins for payment of ICO ION coins.  The ION coin is a derivative of Dash & Blackcoin coin. I don't see how you tie this to a GAW investment to the ION ICO?

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 07:58:27 PM

If you don't have an answer why don't you stop spamming? And stop dragging me into your shit.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 08:05:45 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2016, 08:48:30 PM by WildShark

The Ionomy Team did not convert xpy.io XPY balances to ion. The team offered a certain amount of ION stakers for IOC funds that could be bought by anyone holding XPY. The team also received ICO funding from various alt. coins for payment of ICO ION coins.  The ION coin is a derivative of Dash & Blackcoin coin. I don't see how you tie this to a GAW investment to the ION ICO?

If you don't have an answer why don't you stop spamming? And stop dragging me into your shit.

Quote from lastest suchmoon post on ION Talk Forum:

I have updated the OP - revised some answers as suggested in this thread, rearranged, added and split a couple (even Singapore got mentioned Sharkie!), and included some generic ones, like where's the wallet, exchange, etc.

I think I covered everything but if I missed something - let me know.

@suchmoon Where is the latest copy of your BitcoinTalk ION FAQ document at? Please provide the link...

Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: