Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:32:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473059 times)
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 04:13:47 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2016, 04:43:33 AM by WildShark

You forgot to add that in A) you pay exchange fees to the "direct" exchange. Why are you so hell bent that Ionomy should not get those fees if they are providing the SERVICE?  In B) the process can be automated and the investor doesn't have to spend any of his/her valuable time playing the market or maintaining an alt. coin wallet... In some people's book, time is MONEY...

You pay fees via Shapeshift API too, plus ionomy margin on top of it. The fees would likely be higher in B).

There is no "playing the market" unless you want to. You can dump alts on Shapeshift just the same.

There is no "maintaining an alt. coin wallet" unless you want to, and that applies equally to A) and B).

Doesn't look like B) provides any benefit compared to A).

You are incorrect that in B) you don't have to maintain an alt & Bitcoin wallet as in A). You also automate the process for mining and free yourself from monitoring and playing the market. This kind a of saves you a lot of time (money)..

A new user to crypto and alt mining would go with b) and would not have so many problems...
I recommend that if you are new at alt mining, download the Minergate program (https://minergate.com/downloads/gui) and point your payout address to Ionomy's deposit wallet and watch the IONs start stacking up... It's so easy!!!

Join the Ionomy today @ https://ionomy.com and make some "free" ION coins...

Sharkie, you can do the same thing as B) does - e.g. by using Shapeshift directly. Ionomy doesn't magically allow you to avoid having a wallet. You can mine to a Shapeshift or an exchange address as long as you adhere to minimum amount requirements etc. So no "benefit" here.

And you still haven't explained this:

The extra buy pressure is just the benefit generated from using this service.

How is B) a "benefit" compared to A) with regards to "buy pressure"?

I leave that question for suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION agenda document where you will publish the unbiased "real" answer. Waiting impatiently for you to update the document with the "right" answers....

A. according to suchmoon, Huey pockets the BTC and gives out (dumps) the premined IONs so there is no "buy pressure" on the market
Where are those IONs coming from? Sharkie still pretending no to be concerned at all that the "team" is dumping the premine in increasingly elaborate ways?

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 04:21:08 AM

I leave that question for suchmoon's Bitcoin ION agenda document where you will publish the unbiased "real" answer. Waiting impatiently for you to update the document with the "right" answers....

This has nothing to do with whatever butthurt you whales feel regarding my FAQ.

You made a claim about "extra buy pressure". I tried to break it down with a simple example and you can't respond to it in a coherent way. Looks like you parroted the "buy pressure" claim from someone else and you have no clue what you're talking about.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 04:24:41 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2016, 04:43:03 AM by WildShark

I leave that question for suchmoon's Bitcoin ION agenda document where you will publish the unbiased "real" answer. Waiting impatiently for you to update the document with the "right" answers....

This has nothing to do with whatever butthurt you whales feel regarding my FAQ.

You made a claim about "extra buy pressure". I tried to break it down with a simple example and you can't respond to it in a coherent way. Looks like you parroted the "buy pressure" claim from someone else and you have no clue what you're talking about.

I leave that question for suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION agenda document where you will publish the unbiased "real" answer. Waiting impatiently for you to update the document with the "right" answers....

Answer - according to suchmoon, Huey pockets the BTC and gives out (dumps) the premined IONs so there is no "buy pressure" on the market

Where are those IONs coming from? Sharkie still pretending no to be concerned at all that the "team" is dumping the premine in increasingly elaborate ways?

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 04:48:06 AM

Isn't this just a way they can dump their endless ION supply for currencies that they can convert into btc then cash out, can't believe anyone is stupid enough to think this is a good thing

The smart person would see that this is a service provided by Ionomy to put "buy pressure" on the exchange for ION... This also is another option to crypto users to convert their alt coin to IONs without the bothers of using a "direct" exchange...

Does this mean that without this extra buy pressure ions can't sell on their own merit?

This is just an Ionomy service to help crypto users convert alt coins to IONs. The extra buy pressure is just the benefit generated from using this service. No one is forcing you to buy your IONs this way... Ionomy is not a non-profit organization and does charge a fee for this SERVICE...

Another benefit is a no hassle (automate) your alt coin mining to buying IONs...

you glossed over and didnt address my question about sane investors and quarterly yearly financials? are you per chance feeling embarrassed about that comment of yours or saying ionomy is so trust worthy only to do that for other companies. your lack of tesponding to this is eating away at any credibility your statements have. man up and address your statement.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 05:53:58 AM

Sharkie, reposting the same shit twice still doesn't make sense. You made the claim about ION "buy pressure", not me. You can't substantiate it, like most of your claims. Let's call it yet another ionomywhaleshillsharklie and move on. When is the Thanksgiving hashlet coming out?
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 06:52:01 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2016, 09:29:50 AM by kken01

this is starting to make a lot more sense now. there is only 1 game dev and he is not full time. no wonder it takes so long to push out anything. where did the ico funds go when that guy has to buy his own equipment from his own pocket? i highly doubt they have any full-time employees that work exclusively on ionomy. its a great trick to say you have 5 people working full time but forget to mention you have multiple unrelated projects

it only solidifies my belief: its a loose group of guys and matlack is heading the platform (primary focus), just as he did for xpy.io. coin is secondary as seen from their github and the latest part-time/project hire of that sherlockcoin guy. games are tertiary & slapped on as the shtick

i believe they finally paid bittrex 3BTC fee and might get listed in the near future. sharkie can finally stop saying how coinmarketcap is so biased. if 2 public exchanges do not reflect their internal one at all, its pretty obvious whats going on.

who wants to wager if the company name they will give out to bittrex is 3re llc located in texas which matlack is the CEO of? when a coin is premined they check up on these things as well as verify the devs. what are the implications of such move? woudnt that automatically mean all those atoms were sold by a company in the US
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 11:55:45 AM

Isn't this just a way they can dump their endless ION supply for currencies that they can convert into btc then cash out, can't believe anyone is stupid enough to think this is a good thing

The smart person would see that this is a service provided by Ionomy to put "buy pressure" on the exchange for ION... This also is another option to crypto users to convert their alt coin to IONs without the bothers of using a "direct" exchange...

What happens if there isn't enough ION coins for sale on the internal exchange? Does the transfer get put in hold until those coins become available? Or do those coins come from some other source?

WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 12:59:47 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2016, 01:12:59 PM by WildShark

Buy IONs using Alt. coins or Mine your Alt. coin directly to Ionomy wallet and get IONs!!!

https://ionomy.com/buy/ion

The buying part I get.

How do you mine an alt coin using the Ionomy wallet?

Set your payout addy for the mining to the corresponding coin address generated on your Ionomy account.

One of the good programs to mine alt. coins with is Minergate
https://minergate.com/downloads/gui

Does this only accept the respective alt coin to convert to ION or is each alt an actual wallet that can provide outgoing transactions and well as accept them?

It is only a deposit wallet used for converting to IONs for each of the supported coin types

What exchange are they using for the exchange rate?

or you can use suchmoon's unbiased "right" answer cause the "team" is not transparent:

My apologies, let me rephrase my question. First off, I never mentioned or brought up suchmoon in this dialogue, so please don't drag him in as an argument aid. Anyway, what I really meant was what exchange is being used to give the alt coins their value? Why is 1 ETH worth 80 ION? Where did that value for ETH come from? That's what I meant initially, could have worded it better. My apologies again.

The value of the alt coin is determined from shapeshift. The value for the ION is determined by above procedure described by Huey...

i see shapeshift also adjust the min amount too

@suchmoon Your proof for your question can be "notice the small buy orders in the Ionomy exchange that have been appearing since yesterday". When the email goes out, the process will be explained. This buy support will build and over time it could be a significant dampener on potential future dumps on the Ionomy exchange...

What happens if there isn't enough ION coins for sale on the internal exchange? Does the transfer get put in hold until those coins become available? Or do those coins come from some other source?

i'm guessing that Ionomy has a pool of IONs that they are using to fill the order immediately and the buy order sits on the exchange... I will get a "real" answer when Huey wakes up...

WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 01:27:40 PM

Does this mean that without this extra buy pressure ions can't sell on their own merit?

This is just an Ionomy service to help crypto users convert alt coins to IONs. The extra buy pressure is just the benefit generated from using this service. No one is forcing you to buy your IONs this way... Ionomy is not a non-profit organization and does charge a fee for this SERVICE...

Another benefit is a no hassle (automate) your alt coin mining to buying IONs...

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 01:50:52 PM

No offense, but I don't think anyone on this thread believes or respects any words that come out of Mr coins mouth.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 01:52:41 PM

Buy IONs using Alt. coins or Mine your Alt. coin directly to Ionomy wallet and get IONs!!!

The buying part I get.

Set your payout addy for the mining to the corresponding coin address generated on your Ionomy account.

Does this only accept the respective alt coin to convert to ION or is each alt an actual wallet that can provide outgoing transactions and well as accept them?

It is only a deposit wallet used for converting to IONs for each of the supported coin types

or you can use suchmoon's unbiased "right" answer cause the "team" is not transparent:

My apologies, let me rephrase my question. First off, I never mentioned or brought up suchmoon in this dialogue, so please don't drag him in as an argument aid. Anyway, what I really meant was what exchange is being used to give the alt coins their value? Why is 1 ETH worth 80 ION? Where did that value for ETH come from? That's what I meant initially, could have worded it better. My apologies again.

The value of the alt coin is determined from shapeshift. The value for the ION is determined by above procedure described by Huey...

@suchmoon Your proof for your question can be "notice the small buy orders in the Ionomy exchange that have been appearing since yesterday". When the email goes out, the process will be explained. This buy support will build and over time it could be a significant dampener on potential future dumps on the Ionomy exchange...

i'm guessing that Ionomy has a pool of IONs that they are using to fill the order immediately and the buy order sits on the exchange... I will get a "real" answer when Huey wakes up...

Now the question is: where did that pool of IONs come from? If the IONs are coming from the "team", then this just got real shady as the "team" controls the premine.

WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 01:55:49 PM

The buying part I get.

Now the question is: where did that pool of IONs come from? If the IONs are coming from the "team", then this just got real shady as the "team" controls the premine.

I got to laugh at this one and say the pool comes from your account so this Ionomy service is NOT shady!!!

Rick_James

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 02:30:57 PM

this is starting to make a lot more sense now. there is only 1 game dev and he is not full time. no wonder it takes so long to push out anything. where did the ico funds go when that guy has to buy his own equipment from his own pocket? i highly doubt they have any full-time employees that work exclusively on ionomy. its a great trick to say you have 5 people working full time but forget to mention you have multiple unrelated projects

it only solidifies my belief: its a loose group of guys and matlack is heading the platform (primary focus), just as he did for xpy.io. coin is secondary as seen from their github and the latest part-time/project hire of that sherlockcoin guy. games are tertiary & slapped on as the shtick

i believe they finally paid bittrex 3BTC fee and might get listed in the near future. sharkie can finally stop saying how coinmarketcap is so biased. if 2 public exchanges do not reflect their internal one at all, its pretty obvious whats going on.

who wants to wager if the company name they will give out to bittrex is 3re llc located in texas which matlack is the CEO of? when a coin is premined they check up on these things as well as verify the devs. what are the implications of such move? woudnt that automatically mean all those atoms were sold by a company in the US

As far as I know that sherlockcoin guy has been on since the start but thanks for your opinion.

Point being? BTW multichain will be used to make ATOMS on chain assets as per huey. But since your a member of slack you already knew that Grin
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 03:34:30 PM

i dont think thats true. if you look at his github:

Initial Commit - Original Source
sherlockcoin committed on Sep 26
https://github.com/sherlockcoin/ion

yes ive read about the multichain thing but it doesnt change my argument (good for them its the right direction). are they not worried about possible legal problems when operating from/in US? dash is spending 50k to solve some of their own questions

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 04:20:45 PM

I got to laugh at this one and say the pool comes from your account so this Ionomy service is NOT shady!!!

Sharkie seems to have gone off the deep end. Did he just describe ionomy as a ponzi structure?
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 06:24:51 PM

The buying part I get.

Why are you laughing? Seriously, where will this pool of IONs come from? If they are not enough on the exchange, where do the extra come from?

WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 06:26:44 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2016, 06:51:10 PM by WildShark

The buying part I get.

Why are you laughing? Seriously, where will this pool of IONs come from? If they are not enough on the exchange, where do the extra come from?

I thought it was a good laugh saying the pool would be created from Cryptobuds account and theirfore it wouldn't be shady. Don't you remember that Cryptobuds bought enough IONs to run a Masternode??? and would gladly use them to prime the ION purchasing pool... lol

The "real" answer is there is a pool of IONs being maintained by Ionomy (ION purchasing pool), that are being used to "buy the IONs" for instant transaction. The bid is placed on the Ionomy market and when that trade occurs, the IONs are added back into the pool to replenish it for consecutive ION purchases...

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 06:37:32 PM

I thought it was a good laugh saying the pool would be created from Cryptobuds account and theirfore it wouldn't be shady. Don't you remember that Cryptobuds bought enough IONs to run a Masternode???

The "real" answer is there is a pool of IONs being maintained by Ionomy, that are being used to "buy the IONs" for instant transaction. The bid is placed on the Ionomy market and when that trade occurs, the IONs are added back into the pool to replenish it for consecutive ION purchases...

What are those "IONs being maintained by Ionomy"? Where did they come from?
WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 06:44:00 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2016, 07:21:45 PM by WildShark

I thought it was a good laugh saying the pool would be created from Cryptobuds account and theirfore it wouldn't be shady. Don't you remember that Cryptobuds bought enough IONs to run a Masternode???

The "real" answer is there is a pool of IONs being maintained by Ionomy (ION purchasing pool), that are being used to "buy the IONs" for instant transaction. The bid is placed on the Ionomy market and when that trade occurs, the IONs are added back into the pool to replenish it for consecutive ION purchases...

Here's another question that needs to be added to suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION agenda that has the unbiased "right" answer... my answer is very basis being a Whale in the Ionomy structure and shouldn't be used in the document...

Suchmoon is got a lot of work to get her document up to snuff for the crypto community to use!!!

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 06:54:25 PM

The "real" answer is there is a pool of IONs being maintained by Ionomy, that are being used to "buy the IONs" for instant transaction. The bid is placed on the Ionomy market and when that trade occurs, the IONs are added back into the pool to replenish it for consecutive ION purchases...

Here's another question that needs to be added to suchmoon's Bitcointalk ION agenda that has the unbiased "right" answer... my answer is very basis being a Whale in the Ionomy structure and shouldn't be used to the document...

Suchmoon is got a lot of work to get her document up to snuff for the crypto community to use!!!

I'm not the one coming up with these things like "buy pressure" or "pool" of coins. I'm sure in your deranged whale mind this somehow means that it's my job to explain it... but it's not. So you don't have an answer then? Parroted another phrase with no clue what it means? Well done sharkie. You're exactly the sort of whale ionomy needs. The clueless shilly sort.
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: