Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:49:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473060 times)
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 07:37:43 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2017, 09:55:07 PM by WildShark

Looks like they started over with a fresh fork of transfercoin... just in time for the deadline tomorrow. Presumably the previous one that was due on January 9th turned out to be beyond repair. They'll get there eventually. Maybe.

Don't loose hope suchmoon... SOOM

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 09:08:52 PM

Looks like they started over with a fresh fork of transfercoin... just in time for the deadline tomorrow. Presumably the previous one that was due on January 9th turned out to be beyond repair. They'll get there eventually. Maybe.

Don't loose hope suchmoon... SOOM

You've been saying Soon since June. The word has no meaning now. This team uses it more than Garza did. You are a sad sack of IONs and Atoms WildShill. Which one the several hundred Ionites are you going to be taking your profit from?

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 12:39:31 AM

XPY.ionomy - the shit show that keeps on giving.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 11:15:27 PM

They did get the name Ionomy correct. With all their "innovative", "planned" fuck ups, their coin will have a VERY small economy.  Of course, I think their plan is to only have a couple hundred investors anyway.

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 05:34:33 AM

for those still working on the ion to english dictionary, "snapshot/rebase to hopefully happen on sunday" apparently translates to "get the testnet blockchain to finally get to the POS part and then watch it fail very late on Sunday."
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 07:16:31 AM

for those still working on the ion to english dictionary, "snapshot/rebase to hopefully happen on sunday" apparently translates to "get the testnet blockchain to finally get to the POS part and then watch it fail very late on Sunday."

i love the please it better f*cking work comments. shows the devs know what they are doing. so gravity still delayed huh
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 08:58:45 AM

i love the please it better f*cking work comments. shows the devs know what they are doing. so gravity still delayed huh
Rebasecoin imminent

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 10:01:27 AM

Rebasecoin imminent

is that like paybase?
WildShark

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 07:32:03 PM

Rebasecoin imminent

ION 2.0 is SOOM

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
ThePointlessOne

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 08:37:26 PM

Rebasecoin imminent

ION 2.0 is SOOM

Am I the only one who thinks the constant use of "soom" makes you look like a twat? If you want to be a memelord then go play with dogecoin.
ThePointlessOne

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 08:38:37 PM

Game Launch and hitting other exchanges  is imminent!!!

Do a shot to the ION success.... the Ionomy ball will start rolling!!! and the price of ION will start to climb...

Game Launch and ION hitting other exchanges  is imminent!!!

Launch of Crypto Gravity is IMMINENT !!!

Gravity is it eminent!!!

Oh, Sharkie. Never change.

sharkies shilling is imminent

This picture has been on the site for many moons.

So when is Gravity open beta happening? Or anything with Gravity in general?

Well, I'll put some commitment to it.

If Gravity is not released within a month from now (mid January), I'll sell all my ION. I have no intention to sell.

On another note, did rdewilde sell all his ION?  Roll Eyes
WildShark

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 09:26:59 PM

Do a shot to the ION success.... the Ionomy ball will start rolling!!! and the price of ION will start to climb...

Gravity is it eminent!!!

If Gravity is not released within a month from now (mid January), I'll sell all my ION. I have no intention to sell.

Game launch has been changed back to SOOM because of rebranding of the ION coin

WildShark

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 09:30:46 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2017, 11:07:54 PM by WildShark

Rebasecoin imminent

ION 2.0 is SOOM

Am I the only one who thinks the constant use of "soom" makes you look like a twat? If you want to be a memelord then go play with dogecoin.

Game launch has been changed back to SOOM because of rebranding of the Transfer coin

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 11:28:34 PM

Rebasecoin imminent

ION 2.0 is SOOM

What the fuck did ION 1.0 do? Oh, that's right...nothing. 8 months of nothing. Very few outsiders are gonna invest in this coin, the teams track record speaks for it self. The fucked up the genesis block, the very first block of the coin. They have proved they are incompetent with both coins they were involved in. What's their next coin gonna be called?

WildShill, I hope you win the prize for the biggest bag holder. Save those IONs for the conversion to their next failure of a coin. Why you people blindly follow that merry bad of idiots is beyond me. Rdewilde is the only one I've seen question the team and what they are doing. That is what you whales should be doing, but you choose to act like a fool and do nothing but shill and lie to get more marks in the game. As far as "whales" are concerned, you are quite the failure.

Had you been questioning things instead of shamelessly shilling, this problem may have been caught much earlier. This is what happens when you can pay to be important. You get people like WildShill.

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 11:48:37 PM

Gravity is it eminent!!!

yes, apparently that pissed off some of the baghoders that he had the balls to sell the ions he earned via a bounty by being the only person over there to actually be able to accomplish anything. He got them off his back by saying he had to keep his promise he made here to sell them if the game wasn't released by mid january. What assholes we are to help him drop his bag. that's really my only goal here. hopefully more people can see this failboat for what it is and get out before half of them have to start some other project in hopes of fixing this one.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:21:36 AM

It's like using shit to polish a turd

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 02:32:30 AM

What's the new deadline for XPY 3.0 ION 2.0? Github activity seems to have slowed down and testnet channel on slack is kinda quiet. We desperately need a new date to laugh at.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 06:14:13 AM

Gravity is it eminent!!!

yes, apparently that pissed off some of the baghoders that he had the balls to sell the ions he earned via a bounty by being the only person over there to actually be able to accomplish anything. He got them off his back by saying he had to keep his promise he made here to sell them if the game wasn't released by mid january. What assholes we are to help him drop his bag. that's really my only goal here. hopefully more people can see this failboat for what it is and get out before half of them have to start some other project in hopes of fixing this one.

so why do the bagholders get pissed if rwilde sells but its ok if huey and co sell?

also doesnt wildshill make a supposed fortune selling his stash even though market vols say otherwise? maybe they should get pissed at him too. their community is a joke
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:02:50 AM

Gravity is it eminent!!!

so why do the bagholders get pissed if rwilde sells but its ok if huey and co sell?

also doesnt wildshill make a supposed fortune selling his stash even though market vols say otherwise? maybe they should get pissed at him too. their community is a joke

They aren't smart enough to realize that huey and Co are selling the premise when they sell shakers and whatnot. Also, since it's off chain it won't impact the market right away so they can't see how little money they have left.

That jerk rdewilde had to sell his coins that he earned on the market and that made everyone feel sad because it's one less person that can be the last one holding the bag.
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 03:41:33 PM

On another note, did rdewilde sell all his ION?  Roll Eyes

Yes (for now). Doesn't really change a thing, does it? I'm good Smiley

And yes, I got shot. And no, I did not give up (yet). Although I got sidelined (by some).

Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: