Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:34:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Year of the Bitcoin  (Read 186628 times)
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 01:09:55 PM

Imo 2017 will be not the year of bitcoin.
It will be this year. We have in 45 days the halving, and after that nobody know what happens,
but i have the feeling, that we will see at the end of the year more then 2000 dollar for 1 bitcoin.

As quoted 2017's bitcoin price completely depends upon the price after halving. If the price of bitcoin doesn't go big 2017 might give increased price due to the gradual price rise. Also $2000 is something very high for this year to reach.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
capedbaldy

Activity: 831
Merit: 286

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 01:14:03 PM

It will be this year. We have in 45 days the halving, and after that nobody know what happens,
but i have the feeling, that we will see at the end of the year more then 2000 dollar for 1 bitcoin.
Im not sure for 2000 dollar maybe just 1000 or lower dollar but I hope so it can be true

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 01:14:17 PM

As quoted 2017's bitcoin price completely depends upon the price after halving. If the price of bitcoin doesn't go big 2017 might give increased price due to the gradual price rise. Also $2000 is something very high for this year to reach.

I think after halving in 2016 if there is no increase, perhaps the effect will be felt in 2017 when the price may be increased, because the number of bitcoin has been reduced. but still we have to see the results at the end of 2016, if at least it was increased to $600 so 2017 will be better, i hope its true Smiley

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Ryananda

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 01:51:45 AM

I think after halving in 2016 if there is no increase, perhaps the effect will be felt in 2017 when the price may be increased, because the number of bitcoin has been reduced. but still we have to see the results at the end of 2016, if at least it was increased to $600 so 2017 will be better, i hope its true Smiley
I believe bitcoin will grow in 2017, due to the price it would tend to rise during the year. That happens because there are many people using bitcoin has increased, so the traffic bitcoin will be crowded and experienced growth.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 01:58:16 AM

I believe bitcoin will grow in 2017, due to the price it would tend to rise during the year. That happens because there are many people using bitcoin has increased, so the traffic bitcoin will be crowded and experienced growth.
I agree too, we don't need to worry here guys because as you can see bitcoins is increasing steady and that would simply mean that new players are coming in and the demand is high.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 02:31:25 AM

How so? I've heard the same multiple times for both 2015 and 2016.

and 2014 and 2013 (well, 2013 wasnt wrong).
You just have to believe guys that bitcoin will rise substantially in the year 2017, let's not talked about the past because this year has brought an awakening for bitcoins due to halving. I am very optimistic of the good future for bitcoins.
Exactly we are not talking about the past because the present situation and tomorrow are very different from the past. I believe bitcoin in 2017 will be better than a year now and will continue to grow. We must be convinced by it.

well, bitcoin has been moving 'slow' for the past two years, so eventually it will probably explode, and the halving is a good reason for that to happen.

it's just that every year the same is said, so we made fun of it. Obviously a lot of people don't understand jokes.
Marbit

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 05:37:37 AM

I think 2017 will truly be the year for bitcoin, because I feel that halving will happen in 2016, it will cause people to know about bitcoin, and start buying bitcoin

It will take time to be publish like others currency because its life not to older, if the price of bitcoin go down then there will be big shocked in people mind now price is 450 USD if the price go below 400 USD then whoever got BTC and waiting for its growth they will be looser.
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:17:09 AM

it's just mu mere speculation. which determines the final price is the demand for bitcoin. while demand from many different people each year?
could have been in 2017 occurred the great mass adoption? who know?
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:31:23 AM

it's just mu mere speculation. which determines the final price is the demand for bitcoin. while demand from many different people each year?
could have been in 2017 occurred the great mass adoption? who know?
In my speculation too, the second halving of bitcoin network, will make it more popular that will eventually leads to more adoption from all over the world similar to people are dealing with gold.
When more people are adopting bitcoin either for investment or as a currency, we can expect bitcoin prices to reach at least $10,000 levels also.
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 09:11:40 AM

I think 2017 will truly be the year for bitcoin, because I feel that halving will happen in 2016, it will cause people to know about bitcoin, and start buying bitcoin

It will take time to be publish like others currency because its life not to older, if the price of bitcoin go down then there will be big shocked in people mind now price is 450 USD if the price go below 400 USD then whoever got BTC and waiting for its growth they will be looser.

Halving will come again and increasing the price of bitcoin again to more high level. I am sure bitcoin will more glory on 2017 , so that is the hope for the year of bitcoin next ..

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 10:24:37 AM

Halving will come again and increasing the price of bitcoin again to more high level. I am sure bitcoin will more glory on 2017 , so that is the hope for the year of bitcoin next ..

Yes halving will come again and go increase the price of it, but as the halving comes bitcoins quantity becomes limited as it is limiting the supply
of bitcoin and of course when there is a limit, supply is going down and demand goes up.
So, possibility of increasing its price is very high.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BombayChicken

Activity: 269

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 10:55:05 AM

The most are indeed hoping that the value of the Bitcoin in that year will be higher because we all waited a long time until the value will be more worth so that is really nice.
But of course it is hard to predict what the value will be because it is a currency so you need to take some risks.
eddyubachs

Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 10:58:29 AM

The most are indeed hoping that the value of the Bitcoin in that year will be higher because we all waited a long time until the value will be more worth so that is really nice.
But of course it is hard to predict what the value will be because it is a currency so you need to take some risks.

Its difficult to predict what will be the price of bitcoin after one year, as no one holds control on it, but if we see higher price at the end of the year, then it will continue to rise in next year too.
Ryananda

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 02:19:56 AM

Its difficult to predict what will be the price of bitcoin after one year, as no one holds control on it, but if we see higher price at the end of the year, then it will continue to rise in next year too.

You are right, we just need to depend on what is going to happen before the year ends and that would be significant on what is going to happen for
the next year, definitely if the output becomes positive then 2017 will be also positive.
Yes very true bitcoin circumstances can not be predicted accurately because of frequent changes is uncertain. But I believe in 2017 bitcoin undergone many developments.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 02:26:40 AM

You are right, we just need to depend on what is going to happen before the year ends and that would be significant on what is going to happen for
the next year, definitely if the output becomes positive then 2017 will be also positive.
Yes very true bitcoin circumstances can not be predicted accurately because of frequent changes is uncertain. But I believe in 2017 bitcoin undergone many developments.
we can see the effect of halving, what will happen until the end of 2016, if at least the prices are rising around 600-700, it will be better in 2017. yeah 2017 supposedly bitcoin better development and comprehensive.
Ryananda

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 04:56:14 AM

we can see the effect of halving, what will happen until the end of 2016, if at least the prices are rising around 600-700, it will be better in 2017. yeah 2017 supposedly bitcoin better development and comprehensive.
Yes if situation improves and develops bitcoin in 2017 and many who do so bitcoin adoption of widely known and a lot of people that enter into bitcoin, I'm sure if bitcoin will be developed during the year.
Enotche

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 07:09:42 AM

Yes if situation improves and develops bitcoin in 2017 and many who do so bitcoin adoption of widely known and a lot of people that enter into bitcoin, I'm sure if bitcoin will be developed during the year.

So be it!
Everything is going to develop, and we see it now.
Some global banks are already working with Bitcoin, or are going to work with him.
Cryptocurrency especially popular among young people for the investment trust technology more than central banks.

"What's really intriguing is the sense of synergy and a clear connection between what's happening in the digital world and the world of financial services. And it should be the catalyst that will speed up entry into the next era." (C) Edwards, Shufro Rose & Co
realworld

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 07:43:20 AM

i met bitcoin this year and i started to save bitcoins because of i wish 2017 will be year of the Bitcoin
StoreBit

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 09:34:32 AM

i met bitcoin this year and i started to save bitcoins because of i wish 2017 will be year of the Bitcoin
I think 2017 is too far. 2016 is also the year of bitcoin. we should think of 2016 look at the present rate of bitcoin. it is increasing day by day. its time to buy more and more bitcoin. because it is expecting that the rate of bitcoin will increase more and more in present future.
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 09:37:03 AM

With how the Bitcoin price is going up $20 or so a day more than a month before the halving has even started I am very optimistic about Bitcoin and I think we will break the top record of $1250 early in 2017  Cheesy I expect to see a lot of positive things happening in 2017 for the Bitcoin community like Bitcoin getting more mainstream and more big companies accepting it as an official method of payment and also the increasing price will make it an attractive investment option for high-profile investors bringing even more capital into the Bitcoin market. I believe we are still in the early stages of Bitcoin development and contrary to the naysayers and doubters Bitcoin has a bright future and there are a lot more surprises to come down the road.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: