Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:10:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【Bitcoin Debit Card UQUID】 Best Bitcoin and Altcoins debit card | 0% Fee Deposit  (Read 65867 times)
uquid (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

All In One Services with UQUID

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2016, 09:08:26 AM

Orange Cameroon 100% Bonus with bitcoin
From 09 Sep 2016 00:01 To 12 Sep 2016 23:59 (GMT+01:00)
Promotion: 100% Bonus
Operator: Orange Cameroon
Denominations: EUR 3, EUR 7.5, EUR 15, EUR 30
Denominations(local): XAF 1,950, XAF 4,900, XAF 9,850, XAF 19,700

Terms and Conditions: Bonus period of validity: 07 days available  on net only

Local actions: Push SMS, Social network and TV

Topup Your Mobile Now

uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2016, 12:21:54 PM

Claro Guatemala 3x bonus mobile topup with bitcoin, psc
From 09 Sep 2016 00:00 To 09 Sep 2016 23:59 (GMT-06:00)
Promotion: Bonus 3x
Operator: Claro Guatemala
Denominations: USD 7 and up
Denominations(local): GTQ 70 and up

Terms and Conditions:
- Claro network calls.
- Calls to USA and Canada.
- For refills from $7.00 to $12.99 your bonus will expire in 15 days
- For refills of $13.00 or more your bonus will expire in 30 days

Exceptions promotional balance (not to be used):
- Send Text Messages
- Browse Internet
- The promotional balance does not apply to clients within the 10x1 plan.
- The promotional balance does not apply to clients within the Penny Charge Plan.

Recharge Mobile

STAUNCH_

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 05:33:31 PM

No reply yet on #199 post unfortunately.
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 09:33:44 AM

No reply yet on #199 post unfortunately.

Hi bro,
how are you today
I already answers all your questions
Which question you need more clear out ?

uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 12:03:58 PM

Digicel Bundles El Salvador Big Bonus with bitcoin ,psc
From 07 Sep 2016 00:00 To 30 Sep 2016 23:59 (GMT-06:00)
Promotion: Monthly plans
Operator: Digicel Bundles El Salvador
Denominations: USD 10, 15, 20, 25

Terms and Conditions: Digicel El Salvador, monthly plans:

- $10 – 300 minutes to make calls or send SMS from El Salvador to all networks in EL Salvador or USA/Canada + 1.5GB of Data and unlimited WhatsApp

- $15 – 1000 minutes to make calls from El Salvador to USA/Canada.
- $20 – 1000 minutes to make calls from El Salvador to USA/Canada + 2GB Internet + Social Network Unlimited.
- $25 –1000 minutes to make calls from El Salvador to USA/Canada and in network Digicel + 2GB Internet + Social Network Unlimited.
- Apply all prepaid customers and postpaid Hybrid customers.
- All Plans Expire in 1 Month (30 Calendar days).

STAUNCH_

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 02:23:10 PM

They were partially answered. That is why I have posted after each point more info. Check them out all of them in the quote with blue and red:

- As we said before : we using bitpay and paying 1% collection fees for them ( we charge customer 0% fees on deposit bitcoin) - if you have account with us, you can confirmed price with bitpay and will see : we take 0% fees
-you want verify paypal you have to get balance into your card, because they will take small amount for give you verify PIN ( this amount paypal will refund back to your paypal account). you have to pay 0$ for verify processing
- you can use our exchanger partner to exchange uquid to another e-currency, we are continue work hard with our exchanger partner to find out more options for users
- we will do research about kiosks and will integrate if we found demands from users
- we supporting for unlimited card from same account and you do not need verified account to do that.
- you get instant PIN code from paypal if your card have credit for small charges
- you can change information in your account when you login. we do care about IP if you want upgrade your account.  you have no limit on transfer if you do not want upgrade ( only limit on cards)
- We could think about live chat but not at the moment
- 3rd parties mean our suppliers which relevent with your processing : for example : VISA company can obtained your infomation if you get a card

Hello, @uquid,

Thanks for your partial answers of my questions and feedback. While I've posted 11 points, your answers are only for 9. OK.

• 1. Alright then. Please provide this kind of information publicly into your FAQ page that your "partner gateway" is "BitPay" because current unregistered members without accounts do not know this. Also you said that "we charge customer 0% fees on deposit bitcoin" – probably a better wording is needed. Customers ARE charged 1% on deposits made with BTC (through BitPay gateway) and this 1% fee goes DIRECTLY AND ONLY to BitPay's gateway, not to your company. This way customers will understand better. And therefore - provide this important type of info to your "Fees" page (instead of 0%);

• 2. In order to be verified a card, they charge €1,5 OR $2 OR €1.5 OR £1 (and $1 more to check the card validity), which of course are refunded. But on a brand newly created UQUID account with zero balance such adding on PP site to verify the card is impossible. E.g. first is needed to be exchange some sum or added as a "top-up". That's why Kiosks/Terminals is a recommended option if it's made available to the customers (like competitor's services, e.g. spectrocoin);

• 3. That's great that you're working with your partners. But it will be nice to add a new line into the fees page saying:

Deposit Fee | BitPay | per transaction: 1% of the deposit (collected from BitPay)

E.g. the deposit being charged from you and this 1% goes directly to BitPay, not to your company.

• 4. Yes, I know that it is possible to exchange funds through the partners, e.g. to "top-up" money from them to the Uquid account. But what I was saying that is NOT possible "to withdraw" money from the Uquid account back to an "Exchanger". It will be a great feature because not many people want to withdraw just to bank options. A "Full Exchanger" means that people can not only to top-up money but to withdraw to it as well;

• 5. Regarding the "demand" - Kiosks are widely spread already in CIS countries & Bulgaria, probably in some other ones as well. The global self-service kiosks market will exceed $31 billion in five years. Competitors are already being integrated and expanding. Using Kiosks/Terminals people can top-up without fees money and to whatever they want smoothly and fine using cash money;

• 6. So about the question how many cards (virtual ot physical) are supported to be issued from ONE Uquid account - you're saying "Unlimited". That's great. Including for "Personal/Private" people (not just Company/Business accounts), right?;

• 7. No information/reply regarding a graph with the current rates showing the BitPay rates integrated into a new section into your site (most competitors have such). Hope your team have not forgot about it;

• 8. Alright about the instant PIN (Expuse) Code received from PP. But there was a second question as well - "Also what is the avg. time to receive Withdrawals (cashouts) from PP-to-your VCC for example (in business days or normal days; or hours)?"

• 9. It is good that the account information (all available info) can be changed. And it seems that you care about the IP address. This means that the usager's country (his physical address put into the card) must MATCH the country-IP address OR it is not needed? If there is "2FA" (2-Factor-Authentication), usually this won't be needed.

Alright about the no limits reply, seems that the limits only apply to the cards, not the whole account usage (-in and -out transfers), right?

Also no answer about AT WHAT POINT your site admin requires a specific account to be "Verified" exactly (with an ID/PoA). And no answer if the physical Visa card can be shipped to the address added into the account OR can be shipped to another address;

• 10. Alright, great. Because the integration usually is around 1 hour;

• 11. The problem with this point is that we do not want "for example" companies (like VISA) but a real sheet/full list of the EXACT companies with whom information may be shared. Again giving you how is on PayPal: LINK. Your site don't have such list, why? "List of Third Parties (other than Uquid Customers) with Whom Personal Information May be Shared". This is an EU requirement/regulatory as you might already know Gibraltar have derogation from EU policies.

Gibraltar is a British overseas territory located near the southernmost tip of the Iberian Peninsula and overlooking the Strait of Gibraltar, sharing a border with Spain to the north. It is part of the EU, having joined the European Economic Community under the United Kingdom in 1973. Article 355(3) (ex Article 299(4)) applies the treaty to "the European territories for whose external relations a Member State is responsible". Gibraltar's government and parliament are responsible for the transposition of EU law into local law. There is no option for Gibraltar to cancel their EU membership separately from the UK, as it is bound to the same destiny as the UK chooses.

Also an information regarding the cookies, 3rd party cookies and so. This is an EU requirement since 2 years.

Currently there is no cookie-information, nor a full list of the 3rd party companies with WHOM, WHAT kind of exactly information may be shared from where and incl. documents processing (to comply with the regulatory & requirements; if you search on the net you'll find them, incl. as for the address of the company into the "Contacts" form, phone numbers, physical Headquarter's address an customer support address).

Regards.

Providing you a code-boxes for your answer-template which will provide better user experience when reading your reply:

Code:
[shadow=red,left][/shadow]
[list]
[li][b][color=blue][font=Verdana][size=5]1.[/size][/font][/color][/b] ANSWER/TEXT;[/li]
[li][b][color=blue][font=Verdana][size=5]2.[/size][/font][/color][/b] ANSWER/TEXT;[/li]
[li][b][color=blue][font=Verdana][size=5]3.[/size][/font][/color][/b] ANSWER/TEXT;[/li]
[li][b][color=blue][font=Verdana][size=5]4.[/size][/font][/color][/b] ANSWER/TEXT;[/li]
[li][b][color=blue][font=Verdana][size=5]5.[/size][/font][/color][/b] ANSWER/TEXT;[/li]
[li][b][color=red][font=Verdana][size=5]6.[/size][/font][/color][/b] ANSWER/TEXT;[/li]
[li][b][color=red][font=Verdana][size=5]7.[/size][/font][/color][/b] ANSWER/TEXT;[/li]
[li][b][color=blue][font=Verdana][size=5]8.[/size][/font][/color][/b] ANSWER/TEXT;[/li]
[li][b][color=red][font=Verdana][size=5]9.[/size][/font][/color][/b] ANSWER/TEXT;[/li]
[li][b][color=blue][font=Verdana][size=5]10.[/size][/font][/color][/b] ANSWER/TEXT;[/li]
[li][b][color=red][font=Verdana][size=5]11.[/size][/font][/color][/b] ANSWER/TEXT.[/li]
[/list]

This way we'll know to which point exactly is being answered.
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 08:15:58 PM

hi bro
i think i already answer all your questions here
if you have more questions please contact our support via our website please

Regard.

STAUNCH_

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 08:54:20 PM

But they're not. I don't have further questions (in order to contact using your website form) when the current questions are not FULLY answered (also two are ignored, tho). Please, recheck them and reply using the code-form above.

Thanks.
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 09:43:42 PM

But they're not. I don't have further questions (in order to contact using your website form) when the current questions are not FULLY answered (also two are ignored, tho). Please, recheck them and reply using the code-form above.

Thanks.

Hello bro
i already answer all your questions brother and i do not think i will repeat them

what point you trying to  make here please?

why you open new account try to force me follow your rules and play your game ?  

may i know what company you work for ? and did we done something wrong with your company ? or just simple we are better than your service ?

you can come to our supporter,
we always happy support you via our web form

Regard

uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 09:19:24 AM

5 Reasons to choose UQUID Bitcoin Debit Card

alex219

Activity: 628
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 02:49:53 PM

the promotion for bitcointalk forum account is finsihed ??  Cry
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 10:16:03 PM

Movistar Nicaragua 300% bonus mobile topup with bitcoin
From 18 Sep 2016 00:00 To 18 Sep 2016 23:59 (GMT-06:00)
Operator: Movistar Nicaragua
Denominations: USD 5 and up
Denominations(local): NIO 150 and up

Terms and Conditions:
- Applies for all prepaid ATH plan

Topup Now

uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 08:13:17 AM

hi bro
Did you have account with us ?
do you want get free card ?

alex219

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 11:22:18 AM

hi bro

no I dont have. but if there is a free card option, I want to try  Smiley
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 07:59:57 PM

hi bro

hi bro
let signup an account and give me your UQ acc here please
Regard

uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 09:53:33 PM

Movistar Nicaragua 400% mobile recharge bonus with bitcoin ,psc
From 14 Sep 2016 00:00 To 14 Sep 2016 23:59 (GMT-06:00)
Promotion: Bonus 4x
Operator: Movistar Nicaragua
Denominations: USD 5 and up
Denominations(local): NIO 150 and up

Terms and Conditions:
- Applies for all prepaid ATH plan

Recharge Now

alex219

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 11:01:16 PM

hi bro

hi bro
Regard

thank you very much  Grin
I just sign up and my account is UQ140447

uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 06:43:28 AM

hi bro

hi bro
Regard

hi bro
what currency you want for your card (USD, EUR ,GBP )
regard,

alex219

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 11:07:03 AM

hi bro

hi bro
Regard

hi bro
what currency you want for your card (USD, EUR ,GBP )
regard,

usd is good for me. thank you again
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 09:18:51 PM

Tigo Honduras Mobile topup with bitcoin and get 300% bonus at uquid.com
From 12 Sep 2016 00:00 To 12 Sep 2016 23:59 (GMT-06:00)
Operator: Tigo Honduras
Denominations: USD 6 - 50
Denominations(local): HNL 129 and up

Terms and Conditions: - Promotional Balance applies for Calls and SMS inside the Tigo HN Network, All networks, and for USA & Canada. Also for buying a Internet Package.
- Promotional balance does not expire.

Topup Now

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: