Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:42:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【Bitcoin Debit Card UQUID】 Best Bitcoin and Altcoins debit card | 0% Fee Deposit  (Read 65865 times)
uquid (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

All In One Services with UQUID

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 12:16:14 AM

airtel online recharge
airtel recharge online with bitcoin, paysafecard, cashu, btce, bank

you can easy make airtel prepaid recharge and online recharge airtel for your mobile phone or your LOVED ONES at uquid.com
- Customize name or phone number of sender  (unique feature - only at uquid.com)
- Customize message want to show for receiver (unique feature - only at uquid.com)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Superzpay

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 04:29:07 PM

Dear Uquid Team,

can I know the reason that why you are unable to ship your bitcoin debit card to Pakistan?

I am from Pakistan and want to get a bitcoin debit card, because with my bank debit card I get the deposit after 20 days(HBL Bank) and that is too much time for getting in my debit card, I need debit card which will have instant deposit system, ANX is providing cards to Pakistan but they are saying that currently they arein lack of stock and cards will be available within a week to order.

after vising your announcement I wish to get your card but you are saying that your are not in a position to ship your debit cards to Pakistan.

I want to know the reason due to which you are weaker to send the cards to Pakistan.
coldice

Activity: 654

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 05:29:10 PM

Dear Uquid Team,

can I know the reason that why you are unable to ship your bitcoin debit card to Pakistan?

I am from Pakistan and want to get a bitcoin debit card, because with my bank debit card I get the deposit after 20 days(HBL Bank) and that is too much time for getting in my debit card, I need debit card which will have instant deposit system, ANX is providing cards to Pakistan but they are saying that currently they arein lack of stock and cards will be available within a week to order.

after vising your announcement I wish to get your card but you are saying that your are not in a position to ship your debit cards to Pakistan.

I want to know the reason due to which you are weaker to send the cards to Pakistan.

Visit this site and contact UQUID:
http://www.royalmail.com/price-finder
it will cost them $5-$20 to send it to you.

Back to talk
Superzpay

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 06:32:13 PM

Dear Uquid Team,

can ypu explain that how can I get Uquid debit card to Pakistan through royal mail? If I manage for the shipping system then will their uquid card be able to work in Pakistan? Suppose if they send the Card to UAE (to a relative of me) and then he send that to me, then will the card work in Pakistan?
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 07:00:59 PM

Dear Uquid Team,

hi bro
i am sorry to say that at the moment we can not direct send plastic card to Pakistan. we hope will soon find solutions for your country.
At the moment you still can get unlimited virtual bitcoin card without any problem.
for now, if you still need a plasitc uquid card, you need to get an address in a country which not in this list then you need them forward back to your address.
If you need more advice from us please contact us

uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 07:02:59 PM

Dear Uquid Team,

can ypu explain that how can I get Uquid debit card to Pakistan through royal mail? If I manage for the shipping system then will their uquid card be able to work in Pakistan? Suppose if they send the Card to UAE (to a relative of me) and then he send that to me, then will the card work in Pakistan?

Yes you correct, our bitcoin card work worldwide , anywhere you see VISA logo you can withdraw with our card

PacePay

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 07:26:22 PM

Dear Uquid Team,

Yes you correct, our bitcoin card work worldwide , anywhere you see VISA logo you can withdraw with our card

My country is also not listed in the countries where you can ship the card, and I can order my card to a country address which is listed in there. Now i want to know that what will I have to do for verification. can I use the card unlimited without verification or will you accept the verification documents from the country which is not listed in your supporting countries.
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 07:33:33 PM

Dear Uquid Team,

My country is also not listed in the countries where you can ship the card, and I can order my card to a country address which is listed in there. Now i want to know that what will I have to do for verification. can I use the card unlimited without verification or will you accept the verification documents from the country which is not listed in your supporting countries.

Hi bro
many thank for your nice question
yeah, you can not upgrade level of your card if your country not in list we delivery card to ( simple because you can not get a bill which matching information in your card) you only can get a bill or bank statment from address which card delivery to.
I can confirm that we supporting for unlimited debit card that mean you no need verify or upgrade you still can buy multi card and get unlimited using without any problem.

PacePay

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 09:38:53 PM

Dear Uquid Team,

Hi bro
many thank for your nice question
yeah, you can not upgrade level of your card if your country not in list we delivery card to ( simple because you can not get a bill which matching information in your card) you only can get a bill or bank statment from address which card delivery to.
I can confirm that we supporting for unlimited debit card that mean you no need verify or upgrade you still can buy multi card and get unlimited using without any problem.

Ok thanks for your fast response, I will try to get the bank statement from that address where I want to get the card(which is listed in your countries list) from you as I want a one time card that is much convenient for me and it is I think a time saving method.
Irukichan

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 05:21:25 AM

Is it possible to use this card to shop on Amazon with fresh accounts?
coldice

Activity: 654

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 07:22:42 AM

If i buy a vcc from then is there any other fees that is applied monthly or yearly ?

Back to talk
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 09:12:34 AM

Is it possible to use this card to shop on Amazon with fresh accounts?

hi bro
our card accept worldwide and i can see our uquid user using daily to make payment, verify amazon seller , amazon servivce without any problem at all

Regard

uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 11:28:03 AM

If i buy a vcc from then is there any other fees that is applied monthly or yearly ?

Hi bro,
if you keep money inside your card and not using balance. you have to pay VISA maintenance fees 1$ each month.
Therefore, we always advices keep money in UQUID Wallet which is fees and you buy Virtual card when you need use and load money into the card when you need verify.

Hope this helpful

Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 12:55:06 PM

Is it possible to use it in Pakistan & Dubai? Can the card be used in deposits & withdrawals through Payza?
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 02:36:48 PM

Is it possible to use it in Pakistan & Dubai? Can the card be used in deposits & withdrawals through Payza?

hi bro
our card work with worldwide online shop and ATM.
100% for sure you can use uquid debit card in pakistan and Dubai
you can add card into payza but we do not accept payza deposit directly ( you can find our exchanger partner for help you with that)

uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 04:24:05 PM

Get additional airtime for calls to USA and Canada
Claro El Salvador

From 21 Sep 2016 00:00 To 21 Sep 2016 23:59 (GMT-06:00)
Promotion: Get additional airtime for calls to USA and Canada
Operator: Claro El Salvador
Denominations: USD 7 and up

Terms and Conditions:
- For top ups of $7.00 or more, customers will receive 30 minutes for calls to the USA and Canada.
- Promotional minutes will be valid for 24 hrs

Promotional Balance Exceptions (cannot be used for):
- Sending SMS
- Internet browsing
- Claro network calls,  other networks  calls and International calls.

Recharge it Now

FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 08:08:12 PM

hi bro
you can add card into payza but we do not accept payza deposit directly ( you can find our exchanger partner for help you with that)
I think theer is a little mistake from you, above to one member you have said that you are unable to provide cards to pakistan but here to this member you are saying that he is able to get the card in pakistan? can you explain what is the actual response?
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 09:10:03 PM

hi bro
I think theer is a little mistake from you, above to one member you have said that you are unable to provide cards to pakistan but here to this member you are saying that he is able to get the card in pakistan? can you explain what is the actual response?

Hi,
We can not direct ship uquid plastic card to paskistan, but that customer using forward address, friend address in country which we can send to and he bring card to pakistan for using. We just confirmed with him that his card will work worldwide even in pakistan.

MargonCreatives

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 09:44:48 PM

will this card work on Google play store ?

I will pay 1$ fees so I must know Smiley

░░▒░     
        ░░▒▒▒░     
        ░▒▒▓▓░░   
░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▒░░   
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░
▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░ ░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░    ░▒▓▓▓▓
░░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓
▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░
░░▒▓▓▓░░           
 ░▒▓▓▒░           
MargonCreatives

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 10:17:37 PM

deposited 2 $ over 5 confirms please add it !

UQ700354

░░▒░     
        ░░▒▒▒░     
        ░▒▒▓▓░░   
░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▒░░   
▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░
▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░ ░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░▒▓▓▓▒▒░
 ░░▒▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒
 ░░▒▓▓▒░░    ░▒▓▓▓▓
░░░▒▓▓▒░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓
▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
▒▒▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▒▒▒░░░░░
░░▒▓▓▓░░           
 ░▒▓▓▒░           
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: