Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:49:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【Bitcoin Debit Card UQUID】 Best Bitcoin and Altcoins debit card | 0% Fee Deposit  (Read 65867 times)
uquid (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

All In One Services with UQUID

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 10:06:24 AM

Litecoin Virtual Debit Card with only $1

uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 01:19:18 PM

it's an awesome card

well, how much i can get if i refer someone with my link

hi
Many thank for interested in UQUID
You will get 10% commission fees by refer to your friends :  https://uquid.com/affiliate

Regard

SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 01:37:21 PM

You will get 10% commission fees by refer to your friends :  https://uquid.com/affiliate

10% on what? On their initial card purchases? On all the transaction fees they pay during the lifetime of their card?
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 02:49:00 PM

10% on what? On their initial card purchases? On all the transaction fees they pay during the lifetime of their card?

hello
many thank for your question
this commission regarding your UQUID account only ( we do not charge fees when customer using card)
it is including All transaction fees occur when your referral make transfer or make deposit (some deposit methods we do not take fees)
It is not including the card issue fees (this is one-time cost for purcharce - not fees)

uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 11:53:45 AM

UQUID there is modifications you should do it right now
 in the login replace the account id field by just the account name -easy to remember-
add the bitcoin balance and a way to convert it to $ ,Euro or Gp balance and the reverse operation also
make it easy in the withdraw i should put just the receiver account
and the fee its a 3% or 10$ -so big-
and add the withdraw to a bitcoin or altcoin adress
to buy a virtual card i should not choose another country if mine is restricted ..
it's just a virtual you just let it pass with restricted countries
why its shown as credit card here
https://uquid.com/account/my-account/virtual-credit-cards
 isnt a debit

Grin i should take a bounty for this suggestions  Grin

well after resolving this sugg i can purchase this super card bcz i want to refer it as soon as possible to my communtiy to purchase it also

warm regards

Zenda -Uquid Supporter

Hello
Firstly many many thank for your advice i will forward all these information to our Team
Let me answer some questions:
1. we using account ID ( UQ123123) for login which more secure than account name (which could be easy for hacker can guess)
2. We soon will consider about integrate bitcoin wallet to our system

uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 12:00:56 PM

UQUID there is modifications you should do it right now
 in the login replace the account id field by just the account name -easy to remember-
add the bitcoin balance and a way to convert it to $ ,Euro or Gp balance and the reverse operation also
make it easy in the withdraw i should put just the receiver account
and the fee its a 3% or 10$ -so big-
and add the withdraw to a bitcoin or altcoin adress
to buy a virtual card i should not choose another country if mine is restricted ..
it's just a virtual you just let it pass with restricted countries
why its shown as credit card here
https://uquid.com/account/my-account/virtual-credit-cards
 isnt a debit

Grin i should take a bounty for this suggestions  Grin

well after resolving this sugg i can purchase this super card bcz i want to refer it as soon as possible to my communtiy to purchase it also

warm regards

Zenda -Uquid Supporter

Hello
Firstly many many thank for your advice i will forward all these information to our Team
Let me answer some questions:
1. we using account ID ( UQ123123) for login which more secure than account name (which could be easy for hacker can guess)
2. We soon will consider about integrate bitcoin wallet to our system

Did someone tell you that you're an

amazing support..

yes you are  Cool

3. we can not offer lower fees for withdraw to bank because international bank fees very high .
4. We can not issue card to countries which we do not have license (that is required by Law)
5. the link could be mistyping by our dev. We will update it later

Thank you for your advice

lmcompany

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 07:37:42 PM

Hi, I am going to buy a virtual card from your service and I before I load any money I want to be sure:
Will you ever request any ID verification from me?

I am not going to use the card at high risk merchants. I just want to be sure I will remain anonymous during the card usage and you will not require the ID verification unexpectedly.
PlanetOfBets

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 07:42:11 PM

Is it a real card or a virtual card? If I take it, how much does the shipping fee cost? Obviously I have never used it before, do not know if I can use it?
lmcompany

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 08:32:04 PM

Despite of my question I just bought their virtual debit card.

I paid 1USD of creating fee and loaded 600USD.
I was able to use the card right after the purchase.

The card issuer bank identification is 466544, which belongs to Wave Crest.

The same issuer is used by `cryptopay.me` where I got my card locked today for no reason, check this post.

Well, let's see if the same will not happen again here Smiley
solzta

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 09:43:38 PM

I would like to use a virtual card to shop on sites like target, amazon and walmart as the xmas period is coming on. I see that United states cannot  be used on the billing address. Surely this will affect me when buying from these websites? I know for a fact Amazon are pretty tight on their AVS.
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 10:07:31 PM

Hi, I am going to buy a virtual card from your service and I before I load any money I want to be sure:
Will you ever request any ID verification from me?

I am not going to use the card at high risk merchants. I just want to be sure I will remain anonymous during the card usage and you will not require the ID verification unexpectedly.
hello
we not requested ID of any user if they do not want upgrade level of your card

uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 10:11:17 PM

Is it a real card or a virtual card? If I take it, how much does the shipping fee cost? Obviously I have never used it before, do not know if I can use it?

Hi
we do have both virtual card and plastic card
we have free standard worldwide delivery (you also can use express delivery service but you have to pay extra fees for that)

https://uquid.com/bitcoin-debit-card

uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 10:17:12 PM

Despite of my question I just bought their virtual debit card.

I paid 1USD of creating fee and loaded 600USD.
I was able to use the card right after the purchase.

The card issuer bank identification is 466544, which belongs to Wave Crest.

The same issuer is used by `cryptopay.me` where I got my card locked today for no reason, check this post.

Well, let's see if the same will not happen again here Smiley

Many thank for using our service
(we strongly advice all customer should keep money in uquid wallet and only load when you need using for shop- that will bring more safe for your card)
if you need further advice from us please contact our support team

thank you

uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 10:21:13 PM

I would like to use a virtual card to shop on sites like target, amazon and walmart as the xmas period is coming on. I see that United states cannot  be used on the billing address. Surely this will affect me when buying from these websites? I know for a fact Amazon are pretty tight on their AVS.

Many thank for your question
if you from US you just simple change country name to another country like CANADA and you absolutly can buy on these site without any problem
we do have already much user they still using for shopping with them daily

Best Regard

uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 10:05:46 PM

paypal virtual debit card

solzta

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 06:28:08 PM

if you from US you just simple change country name to another country like CANADA and you absolutly can buy on these site without any problem

Best Regard

Thanks for your help. Just so you are aware. Your virtual cards do not work for registering with uber.
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 05:53:15 PM

Best Regard

Thanks for your help. Just so you are aware. Your virtual cards do not work for registering with uber.
hello
we do have already much user using our card for uber payment
i am not sure what reason when you said it not accept
please contact our support team for further support

thanks

BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 10:50:26 PM

I have already one card now I want to create new one can I do this with some other country address because I need to verify my account and they need Card from same country
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 10:37:19 AM

I have already one card now I want to create new one can I do this with some other country address because I need to verify my account and they need Card from same country

Hello
the country is not matter here
you can use same country or use another country
or you can use same country and choice different delivery country it not matter at all
as far as you want upgrade your card you should have billing address matching with that card (that all you need )

Please let me know if you still need more support

Regard

uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 08:33:50 AM

paypal vcc uquid with only $1

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: