Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:04:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【Bitcoin Debit Card UQUID】 Best Bitcoin and Altcoins debit card | 0% Fee Deposit  (Read 65867 times)
HostFat
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 1203

I support freedom of choice

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 05:18:42 AM

1% fees charged by btc-e when we withdraw money to our bank
Maybe you can add a way to get out from your service in Bitcoin, and asking a fee to the users (maybe exactly 1%).
You will use the deposited BTC-e code fiat money to convert them in Bitcoin, and then giving it to the users.
If this is going to be used a lot, maybe you will be then able to make the BTC-e deposit free Smiley (because you will not need anymore to withdraw money to your bank from BTC-e)

NON DO ASSISTENZA PRIVATA - http://hostfatmind.com
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
uquid (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

All In One Services with UQUID

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 10:43:37 AM

1% fees charged by btc-e when we withdraw money to our bank
Maybe you can add a way to get out from your service in Bitcoin, and asking a fee to the users (maybe exactly 1%).
You will use the deposited BTC-e code fiat money to convert them in Bitcoin, and then giving it to the users.
If this is going to be used a lot, maybe you will be then able to make the BTC-e deposit free Smiley (because you will not need anymore to withdraw money to your bank from BTC-e)
@HostFat
Many thank for advice
we could consider about this option soon. but i am not sure about free as btc-e also charge fees for withraw to bitcoin.

if bitcoin go down > we have to pay extra bitcoin to cover the money customer deposit
it bitcoin go up > user will have to pay more money to cover same amount of bitcoin.

we just try protect our customer to avoid of this happen

BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:11:32 PM

I am creating account but first want one Answer I can use card before verification or better complete verification before use this and you are still saying you need no ID for Cards but on site there if you want to use you must have verification otherwise VISA can block you need to clear this all
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 10:54:09 AM

I am creating account but first want one Answer I can use card before verification or better complete verification before use this and you are still saying you need no ID for Cards but on site there if you want to use you must have verification otherwise VISA can block you need to clear this all

hi
Many thank for your question
let me clear some points here :
 we providing card service which loading with bitcoin, altcoin and you no need do verification. you can using and loading without any problem and noone will block your card.

( some other client using our card for receive fund directly from third-party such as paypal, bet site....we do not provide this services because it out of our control. Client want using VISA card for receive fund have to upgrade card. If they do not upgrade, our card vendor will block and requested documents for release money ( we already public this new here : https://uquid.com/blog/2016/12/news-update-for-our-card)

let me confirmed again:

WE ARE FULLY SUPPORT ANONYMOUS FOR CRYPTO-CURRENCY WORLD WHO WANT CASHOUT THEIR COINS VIA OUR CARD. YOU WILL NOT BE REQUIRED FOR ID CHECK OR SCARE ABOUT BLOCK YOUR CARD WITH COINS LOADING

Regard

charsmije

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 01:57:21 PM

"Transfer funds request submitted for an amount greater than the available balance."

I've had this for over 24 hours now, even with amounts well below that of my balance.
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 04:17:30 PM

"Transfer funds request submitted for an amount greater than the available balance."

I've had this for over 24 hours now, even with amounts well below that of my balance.

i do apologize for this happen

our finance team working on it now and it will sorted out within 1 hour

Regard

Acolit

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 10:08:02 AM

hi
 we providing card service which loading with bitcoin, altcoin and you no need do verification. you can using and loading without any problem and noone will block your card.

( some other client using our card for receive fund directly from third-party such as paypal, bet site....we do not provide this services because it out of our control. Client want using VISA card for receive fund have to upgrade card. If they do not upgrade, our card vendor will block and requested documents for release money ( we already public this new here : https://uquid.com/blog/2016/12/news-update-for-our-card)

let me confirmed again:

WE ARE FULLY SUPPORT ANONYMOUS FOR CRYPTO-CURRENCY WORLD WHO WANT CASHOUT THEIR COINS VIA OUR CARD. YOU WILL NOT BE REQUIRED FOR ID CHECK OR SCARE ABOUT BLOCK YOUR CARD WITH COINS LOADING

Regard

i have a questions, if i dont use your card to recieve funds but i need to do CB , paypal should send me money back so need i to verify ?
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 02:58:26 PM

hi

let me confirmed again:

Regard

i have a questions, if i dont use your card to recieve funds but i need to do CB , paypal should send me money back so need i to verify ?

hi
if you make payment and merchant make reversal transaction. it should not be count as loading directly and you do not have to upgrade your card for that

abqerino

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 01:05:27 PM

Hello
can explain what is PFRAUD in card Status, thanks
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 09:42:54 PM

Hello

hi

PFRAUD in card Status
could be following reasons:
- you buy virtual card with junk information : for example : name: awerwe222 address: 2232kkeee ...which inforation not real
- you loading card direct with fund not from uquid ( VISA will block for request documents for upgrade)

more detail you can let me know we can find it out in your account

Regard

BananaBar

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 09:56:53 PM

Hey guys, how long does the verification process usually take for the card?
BitcoinMarshal

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 10:35:54 PM

Its taking 3 to 5 working days because I send documents and all cleared in 5 days because uquid send this to visa and they take some time to verify all this and upgrade card 
BananaBar

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 10:46:23 PM

Its taking 3 to 5 working days because I send documents and all cleared in 5 days because uquid send this to visa and they take some time to verify all this and upgrade card 

Thanks! I sent documents 2 days ago and other BTC card issuers would validate overnight. I guess gonna wait a few days more.  Smiley
vashpj

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 01:12:59 PM

Hello,

I am a new user of UQUID, does uquid allow withdrawal of money from paypal to BTC in my uquid accoun?
Thanks.

Regards,
BitcoinMarshal

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 08:11:53 PM

Hello,

I am a new user of UQUID, does uquid allow withdrawal of money from paypal to BTC in my uquid accoun?
Thanks.

Regards,
If you want to withdraw from paypal then you must verify from Visa and then you can withdraw in your card and Uquid account because you cannot withdraw directly from paypal to your uquid account
vashpj

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 07:26:05 AM

Hello,

Thanks.

Regards,
If you want to withdraw from paypal then you must verify from Visa and then you can withdraw in your card and Uquid account because you cannot withdraw directly from paypal to your uquid account

So in other words, it is impossible to load my uquid card via paypal? i am an e-coin user for a long time, they allow money from paypal to be loaded in my e-coin virtual card, but since i have some problem with them for 3 weeks already i would like to try this uquid virtual card.
Thanks.
jsmm

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 03:01:48 PM

Hi, I'm trying to load money on my plastic card and I'm receiving this message (Transfer funds request submitted for an amount greater than the available balance.)
Is there a problem with the system now?
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 03:08:22 PM

Hi, I'm trying to load money on my plastic card and I'm receiving this message (Transfer funds request submitted for an amount greater than the available balance.)
Is there a problem with the system now?

Hi
if you loading EUR or GBP card please waiting a bit because our bank on maintenance mode now
it expected working back in next 1 hour

i do apologize for any inconvenience !

Regard

jsmm

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 03:11:44 PM

Great, thanks, I was trying EUR.
abqerino

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 06:16:21 PM

Hello

hi

PFRAUD in card Status
could be following reasons:
- you buy virtual card with junk information : for example : name: awerwe222 address: 2232kkeee ...which inforation not real
- you loading card direct with fund not from uquid ( VISA will block for request documents for upgrade)

more detail you can let me know we can find it out in your account

Regard

Hey, Thanks for Replay,
I Have loading card from PayPal and I have Submit My ID and Address Prof, how much time take to verify,
thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: