Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:49:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【Bitcoin Debit Card UQUID】 Best Bitcoin and Altcoins debit card | 0% Fee Deposit  (Read 65867 times)
sva_h4cky0

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

onore dikeido

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 11:31:30 AM

hi

i'm unable to load balance, can you check my acc plz UQ753376

hi
i do apologize for this issue
due to maintenance with our bank we have to wait until the bank working back ( next few hour)
if you need instant update status please speak with our team via skype : uquid.support

Regard

well the discount price already over, hehehehe  Grin

maybe it's good idea to provide some kind notification or warning, just sayin  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
uquid (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

All In One Services with UQUID

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 10:24:38 PM

hi

i'm unable to load balance, can you check my acc plz UQ753376

hi
i do apologize for this issue
due to maintenance with our bank we have to wait until the bank working back ( next few hour)
if you need instant update status please speak with our team via skype : uquid.support

Regard

well the discount price already over, hehehehe  Grin

maybe it's good idea to provide some kind notification or warning, just sayin  Grin

thank you for your advice

goldenpay

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 02:40:16 AM

new design?
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 11:01:11 AM

new design?

hi
our new design already applied from last few months

jsmm

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 05:32:35 PM

Hi, has anyone successfully purchased something on indiegogo with a virtual USD card?
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 06:12:57 PM

Hi, has anyone successfully purchased something on indiegogo with a virtual USD card?
Here many virtual cards providers working just because of this its not good place for asking this you need to go in Main section of Service Discussion and create one thread then ask hope some one will give you all details about this site indiegogo
vashpj

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 05:24:20 AM

Hello, can i ask how to verify my ID and upgrade my account level? i need to cash in from paypal to my card. thanks
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 10:18:58 AM

may i know what kind of project you looking for investing now ?

jsmm

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 05:06:30 PM

Oh it was just to pre-order this leather backpack and since it's from NY and I'm in Europe, thought I'd get a virtual card to avoid the conversion fees.
I know the card works for most websites but I just wanted to double check for indiegogo because I don't want to load the card and be stuck with 500usd on the card and have to pay a fee to transfer back to btc or change to euros.
jsmm

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 05:15:38 PM

Hello, can i ask how to verify my ID and upgrade my account level? i need to cash in from paypal to my card. thanks

You need to upload a scan of your ID and a utility bill when you're logged into uquid. I think it was in the my uquid card section.
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 06:47:02 PM

uquid, I want to make a purchase of $2k through your service bitcoin debit card.
My question is this possible without going to verification process?
What fees will be applied, sent a PM.
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 09:15:14 PM

uquid, I want to make a purchase of $2k through your service bitcoin debit card.

hello
if you using crypto currency and all deposit method we support then you do not need going for verification
about fees : you do not have to pay fees for deposit
but you will have to pay 0.5% fees for loading card from uquid wallet

if you loading direct our debit card from (paypal, gambling or any third-party which not supported by us) you do not have to pay fees for loading but you have to upgrade your card to level 2 before you loading

more detail about fees you can find here : https://uquid.com/fees

Thanks

SmartIphone
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 03:43:39 PM

hello
if you using crypto currency and all deposit method we support then you do not need going for verification

if you loading direct our debit card from (paypal, gambling or any third-party which not supported by us) you do not have to pay fees for loading but you have to upgrade your card to level 2 before you loading

Thanks

Many thanks UQUID,

In case of a refund from the seller will the card get loaded or I will lose the money.
Can i convert back to bitcoins the money from the card (if a refund happens)
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 04:11:29 PM

hello

Thanks

Many thanks UQUID,

In case of a refund from the seller will the card get loaded or I will lose the money.

hi
-if you got refund from card payment. for sure your money will loaded ( because this is reloadble card) - VISA have no reason for block this refund
- we soon will release option for customer can instant get bitcoin from our system ( for now user have to use card to buy online with another service like coinbase....)

uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 10:04:38 AM

Oh it was just to pre-order this leather backpack and since it's from NY and I'm in Europe, thought I'd get a virtual card to avoid the conversion fees.
I know the card works for most websites but I just wanted to double check for indiegogo because I don't want to load the card and be stuck with 500usd on the card and have to pay a fee to transfer back to btc or change to euros.

our card 100% similar like bank card
and for sure you can make payment in this website without any problem
that is really good idea to avoid convert fees when you using our card for payment

Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 01:46:09 AM

Hello UQUID,

I recently ordered a virtual debit card from your service, but every time I try to load the card it gives this error:

Transfer funds request submitted for an amount greater than the available balance.

I've tried many different denominations and I am not sure why this is happening. It says that I have $13 in my account, but it doesn't even let me load amounts below that.

uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 11:52:41 AM

Hello UQUID,

I recently ordered a virtual debit card from your service, but every time I try to load the card it gives this error:

Transfer funds request submitted for an amount greater than the available balance.

I've tried many different denominations and I am not sure why this is happening. It says that I have $13 in my account, but it doesn't even let me load amounts below that.

Hello
i am sorry for that happen
when you login your account did you see the message we show up ?

uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 04:07:43 PM

Hello UQUID,

hi
did you try it again today ?

SmartIphone
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 06:47:15 PM

hello

Thanks

Many thanks UQUID,

hi
-if you got refund from card payment. for sure your money will loaded ( because this is reloadble card) - VISA have no reason for block this refund
- we soon will release option for customer can instant get bitcoin from our system ( for now user have to use card to buy online with another service like coinbase....)

Thanks for the reply, I may order more than one bitcoin debit card and I have a question:
If one card has left some balance, can I transfer the balance from one card to another one after I make the purchase firstly.
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 07:15:25 PM

hello

Thanks

Many thanks UQUID,

hi

Thanks for the reply, I may order more than one bitcoin debit card and I have a question:
If one card has left some balance, can I transfer the balance from one card to another one after I make the purchase firstly.
Yes you can do this transfer I already done few days back but they will cut the fees for this transfer
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: