Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:00:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【Bitcoin Debit Card UQUID】 Best Bitcoin and Altcoins debit card | 0% Fee Deposit  (Read 65867 times)
bicepbeast

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 08:36:04 PM

Hi,

I took out a card late last week and am disappointed I cant use it hardly anywhere.

I made a request for you to withdraw all my money back to my bitcoin address.

I put in a support ticket - please can you action this support ticket asap and send my money back???

Please confirm.....

Hi
did you load money from wallet into your card before you using your card ?
(we do not automatic linking your wallet to your card ) you have to loading fund from your wallet
in most case customer forget loading card that why they can not using anywhere

may i have your UQ acc i can have a look for you

Regard

No, the card was funded.

I will PM you details. I need a full refund back to my bitcoin address thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uquid (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

All In One Services with UQUID

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 10:57:28 PM

Hi,

I took out a card late last week and am disappointed I cant use it hardly anywhere.

I made a request for you to withdraw all my money back to my bitcoin address.

I put in a support ticket - please can you action this support ticket asap and send my money back???

Please confirm.....

Hi
did you load money from wallet into your card before you using your card ?
(we do not automatic linking your wallet to your card ) you have to loading fund from your wallet
in most case customer forget loading card that why they can not using anywhere

may i have your UQ acc i can have a look for you

Regard

No, the card was funded.

I will PM you details. I need a full refund back to my bitcoin address thanks.

how much did you load ?
i got a email requested same happen and i think that is your email
when we check the account you load only 100eur into your card but you make payment for bill 225eur that why the payment decline
our card do not automatic link to wallet you have to load full fund in order to make payment

Regard

uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 07:33:02 AM

Hello uquid.com support i have being having a serious issue reloading my cards. Each time i try to reload the cards from the funds i have in my accounts i always get this error "Transfer funds request submitted for an amount greater than the available balance." The fund i submitted is less than the one in my account. Something is definitly wrong some were pls how do i fix this error? I also want to generate new cards but each time i try all i get is "Insufficient funds" I have about 33 usd in my account why so many errors with uquid.com. Can Uquid handle large funds because i want to transfer more funds in there but this avoidable errors is scaring the hell out of me. Also all my payments status as being cancelled, My account name is "Telim Account and account id is UQ636549" Pls fix this error in my account as soon as possible.  Thanks

Hi
can you try again now please
if you still have problem
please speak with our team via skype : uquid.support
we can instant help you

Regard
Thank you very much everything looks good now.
you welcome
please contact us via skype if you need any further support from us

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 03:30:23 PM

Hi,

What is the rate of bitcoin for the transactions in USD? I am looking for using this card for social media advertising purpose (mainly on twitter, facebook) and I'm not sure if they are 3D or not so will this card work for it?

Used the virtual one to pay for facebook ads - worked like charm.

bitcoin rate will market price which update from our bitcoin paygate https://bitpay.com/bitcoin-exchange-rates
our client using our card for payment in twitter and facebook ads without any problem
you can try to see it
( thank you Relictus for confirmed it)

Regard

Thanks for the answer, I have decided to initially test all good looking services with the smaller amount and then go with the best one. I was using Entropay till now but I am having issues with verification with them thus it would be great to directly fund credit card using bitcoin instead of converting it in fiat.
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 10:06:07 PM

Hi,

What is the rate of bitcoin for the transactions in USD? I am looking for using this card for social media advertising purpose (mainly on twitter, facebook) and I'm not sure if they are 3D or not so will this card work for it?

bitcoin rate will market price which update from our bitcoin paygate https://bitpay.com/bitcoin-exchange-rates
our client using our card for payment in twitter and facebook ads without any problem
you can try to see it

Regard

Thanks for the answer, I have decided to initially test all good looking services with the smaller amount and then go with the best one. I was using Entropay till now but I am having issues with verification with them thus it would be great to directly fund credit card using bitcoin instead of converting it in fiat.

you welcome

uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 01:51:24 PM

Best virtual credit card for paypal verification

magicverifysupport

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 03:59:50 PM

does your card allow skrill withdrawal?
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 05:08:39 PM

does your card allow skrill withdrawal?

Yes you can withdraw from Skrill in your Card but first you need to verify this otherwise its not going good for your card
bicepbeast

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 09:09:11 PM

Right, this is getting annoying now.

I have been contacting your support for around a week now.

I NO LONGER WANT TO BE A UQUID CUSTOMER AND WANT A REFUND OF MY FUND TO MY BITCOIN ADDRESS.

I have emailed your support, but get no response on this matter.

I try to contact you on skype, but we never seem to be online at the same time.

I have messaged you full details and even provided verification so you know I am the account holder.

PLEASE IMMEDIATELY REFUND MY BALANCE BACK TO MY BITCOIN.
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 11:10:02 PM

I have been contacting your support for around a week now.

I NO LONGER WANT TO BE A UQUID CUSTOMER AND WANT A REFUND OF MY FUND TO MY BITCOIN ADDRESS.

I have emailed your support, but get no response on this matter.

I try to contact you on skype, but we never seem to be online at the same time.

I have messaged you full details and even provided verification so you know I am the account holder.

PLEASE IMMEDIATELY REFUND MY BALANCE BACK TO MY BITCOIN.

Dear Sir
we sent you our skype but did not get contact from you yet
can you contact our team via skype : uquid.support
please give us your skype id and i will contact you
Thanks

uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 11:28:47 PM

Dear Sir
we sent you our skype but did not get contact from you yet
can you contact our team via skype : uquid.support
please give us your skype id and i will contact you
Thanks

DEAR SIR
YOUR BITCOIN ALREADY REFUND BACK TO YOU
WITH TRANSACTION HASH : 14758c1387a6de58dc61605c3653ad15c659e1da400d3e4834701b557a4cd840

Regard

Dudeperfect

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 04:03:01 AM

Hi,

you can try to see it

Regard

you welcome

Hi, I have created a virtual card and did a top up of $6 but when I tried to link it with my google play account, it didn't work. I was trying to buy an app from the play store which was available at INR. 10 ($0.15) so is it because I was paying in INR or there is any minimum payment amount?
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 07:40:25 AM

Hi,

you can try to see it

Regard

you welcome

Hi, I have created a virtual card and did a top up of $6 but when I tried to link it with my google play account, it didn't work. I was trying to buy an app from the play store which was available at INR. 10 ($0.15) so is it because I was paying in INR or there is any minimum payment amount?
hi
i am not sure about the merchant you make payment they checking AVS or not
the currency could not important but the address and card infor will checked by merchant and some merchant only accept local bank card
(our card is international card)
for further checking please speak with our team we could help you find the reason
but the best way you can contact the merchant shop to see why they refuse (will more easy)

Regard

Dudeperfect

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 10:18:52 AM

Hi,

you can try to see it

Regard

you welcome

hi
the currency could not important but the address and card infor will checked by merchant and some merchant only accept local bank card
for further checking please speak with our team we could help you find the reason
but the best way you can contact the merchant shop to see why they refuse (will more easy)

Regard

Thanks for the response, yes it seems that Google play doesn't accept virtual credit cards. I have checked it on their site and they have clearly mentioned that payment using virtual credit cards are not supported.

Reference : https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2651410?hl=en-IN
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 10:36:51 AM

Hi,

you can try to see it

Regard

you welcome

hi

Regard

Thanks for the response, yes it seems that Google play doesn't accept virtual credit cards. I have checked it on their site and they have clearly mentioned that payment using virtual credit cards are not supported.

hi
thank for that
if they offer another payment gateway you can direct use VCC (for example : paypal or any third-party gateway)

Addisonbt

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 01:02:47 PM

UQUID BIN vcc = UQUID BIN plastic card  Grin
No, diff bro Cheesy
Dudeperfect

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 03:31:01 AM

Hi,

you can try to see it

Regard

you welcome

hi

Regard

hi
thank for that
if they offer another payment gateway you can direct use VCC (for example : paypal or any third-party gateway)

Yes, it seems that I have to with an indirect option as they don't even accept PayPal payments from my country. I think I can purchase Google play code from somewhere else and then redeem it with my account.. Let's see what happens.

No, diff bro Cheesy

Yes, technically merchants see it as the same thing.
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 09:39:10 AM

Hi,

you can try to see it

Regard

you welcome

hi

Regard

hi
thank for that

Yes, it seems that I have to with an indirect option as they don't even accept PayPal payments from my country. I think I can purchase Google play code from somewhere else and then redeem it with my account.. Let's see what happens.

No, diff bro Cheesy

Yes, technically merchants see it as the same thing.

it same bin but virtual and plastic will have different detection result from merchant unless merchant shop do not allow that BIN in their shop

uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2017, 12:24:53 PM

Dash price go up
let cash out with dash debit card uquid

oneandbit

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 10:19:50 AM

UQUID IS DOWN NOW 2017-03-12 10:19 UTC .... AND LAST NIGHT SOMEBODY ELSE TRY TO CHARGE IN AMAZON MY VISA. ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: