Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:59:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【Bitcoin Debit Card UQUID】 Best Bitcoin and Altcoins debit card | 0% Fee Deposit  (Read 65872 times)
melfice123

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 08:23:20 AM

A question, for sending the physical card, which is the shipping company that Uquid use in the standart service?

Royal Mail from the UK

Thank you for responding, and in case it is for another country like mine in Dominican Republic? They deliver it to the local mail? Because I do not trust much in the local mail of my country and I find that 100 dollars per dhl is very expensive.
SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 09:13:15 AM

A question, for sending the physical card, which is the shipping company that Uquid use in the standart service?

Royal Mail from the UK

Thank you for responding, and in case it is for another country like mine in Dominican Republic? They deliver it to the local mail? Because I do not trust much in the local mail of my country and I find that 100 dollars per dhl is very expensive.

As I said, regular mail, postal service. I'm not in the UK either, but the card ships from the UK with regular mail. It's a regular letter, you can feel there is a card inside but what are they going to do? Worst case they steal your card but there are no funds on it. They can open the letter, copy down the credit card details and try to use it online once you charge funds on it, but that is a stretch...

it seems to work fine for most of us and some users are in pretty exotic locations
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 02:01:56 AM

Hey. I see that there is a 0.5% fee when trying to load balance into my card form my account balance. Is there any way to waive this fee or to load the card directly from a bitcoin address, or such? Or is the fee mandatory in all cases?

There is a 1% fee calculated in the exchange rate from Bitpay that Bitpay charges the vendor. Uquid does not make money on this
There is a purchase cost for the physical and virtual card. That money goes to the card issueer. Uquid does not make money on this
And there is a 0.5% when you load your card. This is how Uquid makes their money

By waiving the fee, how would Uquid stay in business?
I'm not complaining about it or anything, but I do like to know I'm doing right. I didn't see any mention of it in the thread so I just wanted to be clarified. By no means am I claiming that it is somehow wrong for them to charge us the fee. I also don't know their business model, so there is no safe way for me to reach your conclusion.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
dossantosleite

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 08:16:43 AM

I saw on your website it's clearly written that we can get plastic card and we can UNLIMITED withdraw on ATM. Do we need to verify identity or somehow to upgrade the card in order to get the card which could withdraw any amount on ATM ?

So this is like private btc wallet, we can receive bitcoins to wallet, load the card inside online wallet and withdraw money in ATM ?
uquid (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

All In One Services with UQUID

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 09:30:24 AM

More than three weeks and my issues not addressed yet,I have three Unload- Authorised and my balance now less than a half the amount without buying any thing! and one method for contact support. Totally unacceptable!

Hello
if you see the Unload- Authorised > that mean your merchant already take money. if the merchant refused your money then the money will automatic refund back your card with 15 working days.
the best way you need contact the merchant and get confirmed from them . make sure they did not get your money then wait for 15 working days.
(this processing out of our control because the money already move out and processing in VISA system)

if you need urgent support please inbox me your skype or your UQ account ID  i will have a look for you

Due to holiday in UK , it could be delay for respond if you send via contact form because our office closed and will open back on Tuesday ( after Bank Holiday in Monday)

Regard

I have been contacted the merchant and got confirmed from them , they refused my money already. they do Unload- Authorised just to verify my card. PM you my UQ account ID. Thanks

Hello
please check your inbox

i found nothing wrong with your card

Regard

Hello, thanks for your support. indeed there is nothing wrong with my card at this time but it was four Unload- Authorised 2 for scaleway and other 2 for Amazon.

hi
2 transactions you mentions :
23409580   21/Apr/2017   $1.95   Load   Success   Load   PP*XXXXCODE
23260875   19/Apr/2017   $1.95   Unload   Success   Unload   PP*XXXXCODE
one transaction paypal took off your money for verify your card. another transaction paypal refund money back your card
overall, you only spend money out with 1 transaction with amazon

Regard

mobilestrike

Activity: 907

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 09:35:04 PM

Once in the past I bought your virtual card and tried to register my paypal with it but it was rejected by paypal . Can you explain that what is the problem? Is that because of the different addresses on the card or it is because of zero balance on my card. I am still waiting for any opportunity to verify my paypal account.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 10:04:58 PM

Once in the past I bought your virtual card and tried to register my paypal with it but it was rejected by paypal . Can you explain that what is the problem? Is that because of the different addresses on the card or it is because of zero balance on my card. I am still waiting for any opportunity to verify my paypal account.
This happen to me also some time ago but its just because of different addresses not for Zero Balance because they load and unload by them so money is not problem surely address is problem because if you have different then its can happen you can contact uquid support on skype they will solve this very quickly
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 10:47:29 PM

This happen to me also some time ago but its just because of different addresses not for Zero Balance because they load and unload by them so money is not problem surely address is problem because if you have different then its can happen you can contact uquid support on skype they will solve this very quickly
According to my experience it is because of the zero balance in your debit card because paypal will need to load and unload from your debit card in order to check the card and if your card will not have money then what will they charge from your card so they will just reject your card.
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 01:25:32 AM

According to my experience it is because of the zero balance in your debit card because paypal will need to load and unload from your debit card in order to check the card and if your card will not have money then what will they charge from your card so they will just reject your card.
You are right because uquid not need any verification just because of this many members creating virtual cards for verification with paypal and some other systems without any problem he need to deposit some amount for this then hope paypal will verify his account without any problem
anthhonio

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 02:49:43 AM

if uquad suport top up in Bahamas ?

Stake Holder
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 02:44:06 PM

I already get my plastic card and use it, but how to sign up for ethereum debit card and will link to my ethereum real time?

Hello
at the moment we do not offer real-time using link to coins
you need deposit ETH into your wallet first and hold it in fiat currency (USD, EUR, GBP)
we do not want user get risky in case of price going down

Regard

Hypocritus

Activity: 106
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 04:16:20 PM

(From this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1588857.msg18956965#msg18956965 )

Hello
yes you have to pay VISA for this fees as we do not have card support for CDN yet
The best way you should find the ATM in there where you can get USD or bank or local exchanger service can accept USD for USD cash which you can save this fees

Regard

Wow. That's about all I can say. Nice support, Uquid. I do believe you have convinced me to get the physical card...

So, Uquid, I'm about to throw a fit.

1) Why would you advertise this card to an American audience -- and give them NO indication BEFORE they transfer funds to you -- that IF you live in the United States, you CANNOT get this card?

2) Do you believe that Americans occupy only a very shallow percentage of these boards?

3) Why do you offer and list USD as your FIRST conversion choice, when US citizens CANNOT get this card?

4) What do I do now that I have transferred BTC to you, whereupon you automatically converted it to USD, and is sitting in an unuseable account?

Which brings me back to question 1)...

I am not going to choose an illegitimate country just so I can use this card.

Please advise. If I cannot legally receive this card in the United States, I "do" expect to be refunded my full BTC amount. Now.

IF US citizens CANNOT receive this card, You need to POST that in your Advertisements. There is NO reason -- other than deception -- NOT to make this information known BEFORE US citizens transfer ANY amount of money to Uquid.

I suggest that Uquid not use the "but the virtual card..." defense. The "virtual card" does NOT require that you transfer $16.99 into the account BEFORE receiving it. You must inform your audience BEFORE they transfer money to you.

So... ??

(From this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1588857.msg18956965#msg18956965 )

Uquid,

Please see this and respond. Please tell me I have something wrong, and that you do mail physical cards to the US.

Otherwise, change your approach to conspicuously warn people before they put $16.99 into your account, that "you do not send physical cards to the Unites States"; and refund me my bitcoin.
SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 08:55:34 PM

Please see this and respond. Please tell me I have something wrong, and that you do mail physical cards to the US.

Otherwise, change your approach to conspicuously warn people before they put $16.99 into your account, that "you do not send physical cards to the Unites States"; and refund me my bitcoin.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1588857.msg18960592#msg18960592
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 08:59:17 PM

Hello
yes you have to pay VISA for this fees as we do not have card support for CDN yet
The best way you should find the ATM in there where you can get USD or bank or local exchanger service can accept USD for USD cash which you can save this fees

Regard

Wow. That's about all I can say. Nice support, Uquid. I do believe you have convinced me to get the physical card...

So, Uquid, I'm about to throw a fit.

1) Why would you advertise this card to an American audience -- and give them NO indication BEFORE they transfer funds to you -- that IF you live in the United States, you CANNOT get this card?

2) Do you believe that Americans occupy only a very shallow percentage of these boards?

3) Why do you offer and list USD as your FIRST conversion choice, when US citizens CANNOT get this card?

4) What do I do now that I have transferred BTC to you, whereupon you automatically converted it to USD, and is sitting in an unuseable account?

Which brings me back to question 1)...

I am not going to choose an illegitimate country just so I can use this card.

Please advise. If I cannot legally receive this card in the United States, I "do" expect to be refunded my full BTC amount. Now.

IF US citizens CANNOT receive this card, You need to POST that in your Advertisements. There is NO reason -- other than deception -- NOT to make this information known BEFORE US citizens transfer ANY amount of money to Uquid.

I suggest that Uquid not use the "but the virtual card..." defense. The "virtual card" does NOT require that you transfer $16.99 into the account BEFORE receiving it. You must inform your audience BEFORE they transfer money to you.

So... ??

Uquid,

hello
i am sorry for this confusion.
when you click buy card we already show that we can not delivery to the country in the list https://uquid.com/restricted-countries ( i think you missing this information)
- if you want just virtual card for payment  you can using another country name like : CANADA , your card still working fine with all online shop in USA
- if you want buy bitcoin with your balance ( we are accept bitcoin only, we do not hold bitcoin in our wallet)  please speak with our team via skype : uquid.support

Thank you and have nice day !

uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 09:10:41 PM

Hey. I see that there is a 0.5% fee when trying to load balance into my card form my account balance. Is there any way to waive this fee or to load the card directly from a bitcoin address, or such? Or is the fee mandatory in all cases?

hello
this is fixed fees we charged now because we do not charge fees when customer deposit bitcoin
we soon will consider about direct load into card and could charge fees when you load

Regard

mobilestrike

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 09:22:28 PM

You are right because uquid not need any verification just because of this many members creating virtual cards for verification with paypal and some other systems without any problem he need to deposit some amount for this then hope paypal will verify his account without any problem
Thank you for your explanation. I hope that will be correct which you said but still I am in doubt about the process that is why I am waiting for the response from OP and then I will make the attempt as I do not want to spend my money on a service which will not work properly for me.
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 09:22:43 PM

I saw on your website it's clearly written that we can get plastic card and we can UNLIMITED withdraw on ATM. Do we need to verify identity or somehow to upgrade the card in order to get the card which could withdraw any amount on ATM ?

So this is like private btc wallet, we can receive bitcoins to wallet, load the card inside online wallet and withdraw money in ATM ?

hi
if you want anonymous to withdraw unlimited : we supported for buy multi card without verification
however, each card have limit of $1000 for withdraw and you have to buy new card when limit reached
- if you want 1 card and spend unlimited then you have to upgrade card to level 2
- at the moment the bitcoin wallet feature still not release yet. we are on the way to release this feature very soon
- the real time withdraw at ATM with bitcoin we could consider it soon . however, for protect money of customer we only accept bitcoin deposit now which will instant sell back to market. in term of bitcoin price go down, your money will not get effected

Regard

uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 09:27:11 PM

hi
thank you for all comment
yes the most reason customer contacted us because they forget load money into card before go to paypal for verify

please check further in this guide step by step to verify paypal with uquid card :
How To Make Verify Your Paypal Account with Virtual Debit Card

uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 09:28:49 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2017, 12:22:07 AM by uquid

if uquad suport top up in Bahamas ?

hello
we do support for Bahamas

please check the update list 130 countries we supported so far

List 174 countries uquid card supported

(updated : 10/05/2017)

mobilestrike

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 09:43:10 PM

hi
thank you for all comment
yes the most reason customer contacted us because they forget load money into card before go to paypal for verify

please check further in this guide step by step to verify paypal with uquid card :
How To Make Verify Your Paypal Account with Virtual Debit Card
Ok now I am sure that the declining of card by paypal is because of empty card. At the time of verification of my paypal account my card was also empty and now I will load the card and will then verify my paypal with it. But the other problem is that my card has different address than my address on paypal. Will it create any problem to me?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: