Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:09:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【Bitcoin Debit Card UQUID】 Best Bitcoin and Altcoins debit card | 0% Fee Deposit  (Read 65869 times)
uquid (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

All In One Services with UQUID

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 09:48:43 PM

Once in the past I bought your virtual card and tried to register my paypal with it but it was rejected by paypal . Can you explain that what is the problem? Is that because of the different addresses on the card or it is because of zero balance on my card. I am still waiting for any opportunity to verify my paypal account.
This happen to me also some time ago but its just because of different addresses not for Zero Balance because they load and unload by them so money is not problem surely address is problem because if you have different then its can happen you can contact uquid support on skype they will solve this very quickly
According to my experience it is because of the zero balance in your debit card because paypal will need to load and unload from your debit card in order to check the card and if your card will not have money then what will they charge from your card so they will just reject your card.
You are right because uquid not need any verification just because of this many members creating virtual cards for verification with paypal and some other systems without any problem he need to deposit some amount for this then hope paypal will verify his account without any problem

hi
thank you for all comment
yes the most reason customer contacted us because they forget load money into card before go to paypal for verify

please check further in this guide step by step to verify paypal with uquid card :
How To Make Verify Your Paypal Account with Virtual Debit Card
Ok now I am sure that the declining of card by paypal is because of empty card. At the time of verification of my paypal account my card was also empty and now I will load the card and will then verify my paypal with it. But the other problem is that my card has different address than my address on paypal. Will it create any problem to me?

hi
paypal can not check it. if you do not have matching information it still can pass verify.
the most important paypal want to verify is your card have efficient fund for them withdraw the "test money" - this money will refund back your paypal account when it done
- some points when you click it not go through ( in case of your card have fund enough) double click in botton until paypal take your "test money"

Good luck ,
any further trouble contact us we help you further

begginer

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 11:51:38 AM

Hey there,

I am from Kosovo, which is not listed on your country selection. We got the independence in 2008. Can I sign up under Albania ( which we use for everywhere when Kosovo isn't listed, even for online deliveries.) and when I verify to put my Kosovo, ID, passport and other requirements?

Thanks,
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 12:10:28 PM

Hey there,

I am from Kosovo, which is not listed on your country selection. We got the independence in 2008. Can I sign up under Albania ( which we use for everywhere when Kosovo isn't listed, even for online deliveries.) and when I verify to put my Kosovo, ID, passport and other requirements?

Thanks,

Hello
you can use Albania  if you make sure you can get delivery
( i saw many client doing same this way)
for verification i think it will work find as far as the address in your billing matching with address in your card

Regard

SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 05:16:47 AM

My account is always in silver while I have sent all the documents including my identity card, my driver's license, an invoice of my rent and telephone ...
What else do you need?
You do not know how to work or are you a thief?

shees... what's with all the newbies without any history posting random complaints without giving any background and being so rude without a reason?

How long ago did you send in your ID information? Did you get any acknoledgement?

It's the credit card company that does the ID verification, not Uquid by the way

Did you contact Uquid support using Skype? Try that first
micalith

Activity: 894
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:13:09 AM

Hi Uquid,

When will your Skype support be available today? I've got the old erroneous "Transfer funds request submitted for an amount greater than the available balance." message problem, so I guess I need one of your team to allow my money to be loaded onto my card. Last time the support was great via Skype, but currently the Uquid Skype profile shows that nobody is there.

Mayhem13

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 01:17:08 PM

Hi, i just bought a virtual card today, sent some € on it and tried to buy some things with it but it doesn't work, i have 'Your credit card details have been refused by your bank.'
I tried on Amazon and Steam.
Can i have some help ?
vacs03

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 07:57:57 PM

hi, where can I see what exchange rates are you using for btc -> usd and eth -> usd?

uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 10:12:31 PM

My account id is UQ416585, I am in france I buy a virtual card and made a deposit of 115 euros, I subsequently sent my ID card and an invoice for my rent but the check failed , So I returned my driver's license and a phone bill and the check again failed ...
What do I do? Help me, thank you.

Hello
if you buy card for France
please check this new update from French government : https://uquid.com/blog/2017/04/new-decree-for-france-prepaid-debit-cards-effective-from-1st-may-2017
-your card verify buy card vendor (not by us)
- the reason your document could refuse :
+ could be your information in your card did not matching with your information in your document
+ your billing address older than 3 months

if you need our team help you check before you submit we are very happy to help you

Regard

uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 10:16:26 PM

Hi Uquid,

When will your Skype support be available today? I've got the old erroneous "Transfer funds request submitted for an amount greater than the available balance." message problem, so I guess I need one of your team to allow my money to be loaded onto my card. Last time the support was great via Skype, but currently the Uquid Skype profile shows that nobody is there.

Hi
if you can not load you can instant contact to us via skype : uquid.support
even our team not online. the system still automatic rolling fund back within 5>15 mins
so you should try again within 30min and it will work fine

Regard

uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 10:18:54 PM

Hi, i just bought a virtual card today, sent some € on it and tried to buy some things with it but it doesn't work, i have 'Your credit card details have been refused by your bank.'
Can i have some help ?
hi
we have daily so many transaction with amazon
it seem you do not have sufficient fund in your card when you make payment ( because amazon sometime charge you 1euro for test your card before they accept your card)

you can speak with us via skype for faster support and our team will check for you

Regard

uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2017, 10:19:39 PM

hi, where can I see what exchange rates are you using for btc -> usd and eth -> usd?
hello
we using bitpay and you can check bitpay rate on their website

Regard

vacs03

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 10:30:26 PM

hello
we using bitpay and you can check bitpay rate on their website

Regard

tnx and are you ever going to update your mobile app?

mobilestrike

Activity: 907

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 10:41:15 PM

Once in the past I bought your virtual card and tried to register my paypal with it but it was rejected by paypal . Can you explain that what is the problem? Is that because of the different addresses on the card or it is because of zero balance on my card. I am still waiting for any opportunity to verify my paypal account.
This happen to me also some time ago but its just because of different addresses not for Zero Balance because they load and unload by them so money is not problem surely address is problem because if you have different then its can happen you can contact uquid support on skype they will solve this very quickly
According to my experience it is because of the zero balance in your debit card because paypal will need to load and unload from your debit card in order to check the card and if your card will not have money then what will they charge from your card so they will just reject your card.
You are right because uquid not need any verification just because of this many members creating virtual cards for verification with paypal and some other systems without any problem he need to deposit some amount for this then hope paypal will verify his account without any problem

hi
yes the most reason customer contacted us because they forget load money into card before go to paypal for verify

please check further in this guide step by step to verify paypal with uquid card :
Ok now I am sure that the declining of card by paypal is because of empty card. At the time of verification of my paypal account my card was also empty and now I will load the card and will then verify my paypal with it. But the other problem is that my card has different address than my address on paypal. Will it create any problem to me?

hi
paypal can not check it. if you do not have matching information it still can pass verify.
the most important paypal want to verify is your card have efficient fund for them withdraw the "test money" - this money will refund back your paypal account when it done
- some points when you click it not go through ( in case of your card have fund enough) double click in botton until paypal take your "test money"

Good luck ,
There is a question in my mind that if paypal will send me the test money from my paypal account then why will they need some funds in my account as then they will send their money and will get back their own money which is from my paypal account.
Mayhem13

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 07:36:19 AM

Can i have some help ?
hi
we have daily so many transaction with amazon
it seem you do not have sufficient fund in your card when you make payment ( because amazon sometime charge you 1euro for test your card before they accept your card)

you can speak with us via skype for faster support and our team will check for you

Regard

No, i figured out it's because i'm from France.

Be careful if you are French, you can't use silver card anymore.

https://uquid.com/blog/2017/04/new-decree-for-france-prepaid-debit-cards-effective-from-1st-may-2017
yokko2

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 10:41:28 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2017, 11:17:36 AM by yokko2

Hello

You can use the virtual card for purchases in amazon spain??. I have to do some shopping next week and I thought to apply for this virtual card.

greetings and thanks
SolarSilver
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 10:51:39 AM

BTC is exchanged via Bitpay into USD, so you can see the exchange rate here

https://bitpay.com/api/rates/USD

https://bitpay.com/api/rates/EUR
vacs03

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 11:34:08 AM

BTC is exchanged via Bitpay into USD, so you can see the exchange rate here

https://bitpay.com/api/rates/USD

https://bitpay.com/api/rates/EUR

I transfered 0.006444 btc that gave me $10.50,  that give me a exchange rate od 1btc = $1630

With the blockchain fee it cost me 0.007969btc

SolarSilver
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 09:01:01 PM

I transfered 0.006444 btc that gave me $10.50,  that give me a exchange rate od 1btc = $1630

With the blockchain fee it cost me 0.007969btc

There is a 1% fee in the price that gets charged to the vendor, it's called surcharging

So if the Bitpay API says $1630, you will get $1613.70 in the Uquid interface. That 1% fee goes to Bitpay, not Uquid
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 10:21:02 PM

hi

hi

Good luck ,
There is a question in my mind that if paypal will send me the test money from my paypal account then why will they need some funds in my account as then they will send their money and will get back their own money which is from my paypal account.
I have also verified my PayPal with this Bitcoin credit card and the problem you are facing is that you do not have funds in your card. I also tried first with empty card and then after the support of uquid team I load my card and got the verified PayPal. They need fund in our card because I think they will charge the fees of transaction from card to PayPal.
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 10:40:23 PM

Hello

You can use the virtual card for purchases in amazon spain??. I have to do some shopping next week and I thought to apply for this virtual card.

greetings and thanks

Hello
for sure it will work with amazon.es
we do have daily so many transaction on amazon system

Regard

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: