Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:18:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【Bitcoin Debit Card UQUID】 Best Bitcoin and Altcoins debit card | 0% Fee Deposit  (Read 65865 times)
Hypocritus

Activity: 106
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 01:51:56 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2017, 03:16:32 PM by Hypocritus

[main issue SOLVED. Read next Post]

Uquid, 

My account number is UQ489246.

The short version of my problem is this: Paypal is forcing me to pay for US services and US goods in "GIP" without any option to pay in USD. I had the option ONCE, when I first added this card to Paypal. Now, no.

If I were able to find my answer without posting this message in a forum where Non-Official Support users -- acting on behalf of Uquid -- "support'' me and others by telling me and others that our issues are invalid and that we are stupid "whiners", I would do so. (SolarSilver, I do not need your help. Thanks for the (admittedly kind) dissection of my responses. However, please don't do it again, or I will dissect your many responses, and you will enjoy it about as much or less as others have enjoyed it from you. I am communicating to the Uquid company, but you are not wearing a company badge. If you are an official support person for the OP and their professional company, put on a badge. Put it in your sig. Stick it on your avatar. Somewhere. When dealing with people's finances, things are not "cute" or "funny", and people don't deserve, in some instances, to be treated like you have treated them)

I have $390.48 USD sitting on this card, unuseable, or unable to convert it to anything or transfer it anywhere without a loss. I am not "ok" with that. My BTC is worth more now than it was when I set up this card last week. I have lost money and hours of time and effort. Those resources are valuable to me because it is already difficult enough to survive.

There are many things wrong with this "card", relative to the advertisements.

"Visa"?? Why, half of the time, does it get detected as a "Mastercard"??

GIP?? I HAVE NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT "GIBRALTAR"!! YOU never said anything "conspicuous" about Gibraltar!! UPDATE YOUR OP!! I signed up FOR AND IN the United States!! I paid in Bitcoin autoconverted to USD by YOUR site!

I followed YOUR instructions!!

My account currently and always has had my correct address listed as being in the "United States" (even though I was forced to use "Canada" as my country when signing up.) "I" didn't change it to the United States, though that is where I DO live.

The very first time I added this card for a US purchase through Paypal, it showed up as GIP (Gibraltar ...) and was going to bill me in GIP, then Paypal-convert it back to USD (at a loss, of course). In THIS instance, It gave me a  very-obscure little option somewhere near the monetary amount , and I was able to change this in the transaction to allowed me to force Paypal to bill "you" in USD.

That option is no longer presenting itself.

Right now, I am trying to buy (through eBay) computer hardware from a seller in Massachussetts, USA.

GIP.

(Obviously) I am very upset at the difficulty with using this card in (what was advertized to me as) a proper, seemless manner, without conversion from BTC to USD to GIP back to USD.

WHAT??

People are having difficulty with this card, not only because some of us are more mentally challenged that the average user, but also because this card is not fully legitimate, at least in it's advertisement.

Your "support" has problems. The FAQs do not cover several of the problems that are listed on bitcointalk. Your support sumbission form on your Uquid website apparently does not work for some (+1). Why don't you take it down? Don't give anyone the opportunity to be disappointed by you!

But, what should I do now with my new front-end "GIP" card, whose back-end has my real "USD" (that was real BTC) sitting in it?

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hypocritus

Activity: 106
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 03:02:46 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2017, 03:15:21 PM by Hypocritus

Uquid, 

But, what should I do now with my new front-end "GIP" card, whose back-end has my real "USD" (that was real BTC) sitting in it?

[SOLVED]

For those who are struggling with the GIP vs USD issue through Paypal, after much searching I figured this out. This might not be obvious to the average US American, because we've never had to do this with Paypal, not to mention Paypal changes their webpage and interfaces from time to time.

1) Log onto your Paypal Acount.
2) Choose "Wallet" (currently at the top)
3) In the main view, hit the "Manage currencies" link (currently under "Transfer Money")
4) Select the radio button for U.S. Dollar.
5) Hit the "Make Primary" button at the bottom of the currencies list. (I only had "U.S Dollar" listed. For some reason, I had to jump through the above hoops and make the only currency listed, "Default" and "Primary".    Whatever...!)

Back out of all that. Now you should be able to use your new UQUID USD back-end, GIP front-end card to pay directly with USD without conversion fees!

Hope this helps,

- Hyp
uquid (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

All In One Services with UQUID

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 05:20:28 PM

Uquid, 

[SOLVED]

For those who are struggling with the GIP vs USD issue through Paypal, after much searching I figured this out. This might not be obvious to the average US American, because we've never had to do this with Paypal, not to mention Paypal changes their webpage and interfaces from time to time.

3) In the main view, hit the "Manage currencies" link (currently under "Transfer Money")
5) Hit the "Make Primary" button at the bottom of the currencies list. (I only had "U.S Dollar" listed. For some reason, I had to jump through the above hoops and make the only currency listed, "Default" and "Primary".    Whatever...!)

Back out of all that. Now you should be able to use your new UQUID USD back-end, GIP front-end card to pay directly with USD without conversion fees!

Hope this helps,

- Hyp

Hello
take care when you using pay with paypal. this company is unique company working like this way. because they want get more fees from you
if your shop merchant accept card. i advice you using direct card for payment which 0% convert fees charged

if you need further support you can direct contact us

We do not have much time online in this forum for answer all questions. SolarSilver only help us bring the benefit for all of forum members and he never ever asked for any benefit from us. we are really appreciated supported from him. bitcointalk only get stronger if we have more membership like him.

Regard

bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 10:21:19 PM

On some of the bitcoin debit card services I found that on there my country is not listed that is why I came here to find my place with you. On your site I not found any link to supported countries can you please give me the list so that I search for my country to use your card.
yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 06:19:25 PM

watching!! Smiley

you use credit card "mychoice" ?
.LooTz.

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 08:41:53 PM

This would be a great card if you did not restrict the United States where many of us live
bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 10:28:27 PM

This would be a great card if you did not restrict the United States where many of us live
I think they will not restrict your country from using that card because united states is the major power country and there is a great market and none of the company want to deny that market.

Dear OP
I am waiting for the response of my inquiry above for the list of the countries you support.
SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 06:22:22 AM

It is not Uquid but VISA that imposes these restrictions (available countries, local restrictions on ID verification like in France, load and unload limits, ...)
marty123

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 10:20:42 AM

I just ordered a new UQUID debit card through dhl delivery

UQUID - Buy new card success

how long will it take for delivery/ dhl tracking number?
sva_h4cky0

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

onore dikeido

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 11:04:13 AM

Uquid, 

[SOLVED]

Hope this helps,

- Hyp

Hello
take care when you using pay with paypal. this company is unique company working like this way. because they want get more fees from you
if your shop merchant accept card. i advice you using direct card for payment which 0% convert fees charged

if you need further support you can direct contact us

We do not have much time online in this forum for answer all questions. SolarSilver only help us bring the benefit for all of forum members and he never ever asked for any benefit from us. we are really appreciated supported from him. bitcointalk only get stronger if we have more membership like him.

Regard

i can confirm that paypal somehow change my settings/preferences without my consent, so they can take conversion fees from you  Grin
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 01:34:27 PM

I think they will not restrict your country from using that card because united states is the major power country and there is a great market and none of the company want to deny that market.

Dear OP
I am waiting for the response of my inquiry above for the list of the countries you support.

Hello
This is Full list of 174 countries UQUID debit card supported for FREE DELIVERY

Regard

marty123

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 04:03:25 PM

I just ordered a new UQUID debit card through dhl delivery

UQUID - Buy new card success

how long will it take for delivery/ dhl tracking number?

just asking Smiley
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 12:14:13 AM

Hello UQUID, recently I have tried to buy something online using my card but the site blocked my card. I contacted site support and this is what they told me:

Payment gateway security system blocked your card and your account for suspicious activity. We are sorry, we they do not describe us the full reasons and do not give explanations, so we do not know exactly why you were blocked. Maybe there is some problem with your prepaid card?

Is there anything that can be done about this?

Thanks,
Superhitech
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 10:33:51 PM

Hello UQUID, recently I have tried to buy something online using my card but the site blocked my card. I contacted site support and this is what they told me:

Payment gateway security system blocked your card and your account for suspicious activity. We are sorry, we they do not describe us the full reasons and do not give explanations, so we do not know exactly why you were blocked. Maybe there is some problem with your prepaid card?

Thanks,
Superhitech

hello @Superhitech

if i can have your UQ account i can further check for you

Regard

HashZilla

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 05:31:00 PM

How do you transfer US$ from Polo to UQUID ?
mbtchr89

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 05:47:02 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2017, 07:03:39 AM by mbtchr89

Hi there UQUID,

UQ891860 here, I've tried to make a purchase from Ebay and after failing there tried to register a Virtual Card that I purchased with you at PayPal. In both places the card was rejected, after that I tried to make a purchase at Amazon where I've purchased with other virtual cards and that purchase also was rejected.

I already checked my balance and I have more than enough funds to pay so... it's there any problem with the virtual cards now? because I mainly wanna use it to purchase at ebay and amazon so it's kind of worthless if now I'm not able to use the card for that.

Thanks in advance for your time, will be waiting for the reply.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6120

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 12:15:51 PM

I deposited some bitcoins into my account, however the transaction is still "Pending" on the "Payment status" while I do have 3 confirmations on my transaction? I'm not sure If this has something to do with the fact that I just made an account or not.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
albertowirexx

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 03:02:31 PM

hello, can i use virtual debit card of uquid to withdraw money from skrill or paypal?

UQ788662 my uid
marty123

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 03:29:00 PM

Still waiting for DHL tracking number for card ordered before 4 days.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 05:09:16 PM

Thanks,
Superhitech

hello @Superhitech

if i can have your UQ account i can further check for you

Regard

Sure, my account ID is UQ319917. Hope that this can be sorted out!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: