Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 09:32:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【Bitcoin Debit Card UQUID】 Best Bitcoin and Altcoins debit card | 0% Fee Deposit  (Read 65867 times)
Mr.Troll

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 03:49:33 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2017, 06:48:50 PM by Mr.Troll

uquid did resolve the problem like professionals
Mr.Troll

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 07:55:16 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2017, 06:48:32 PM by Mr.Troll

uquid (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

All In One Services with UQUID

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 07:34:13 AM

so thats the status after 8 hours of waiting.........
they told me i will get refundet my ripples but till now nothing happend.
i really liked the fact that the support answers everytime i was sending a chat msg , they are friendly and supportive so thumbs up for the support, but on the other hand you frigging need 8 hours to look in to a transaction problem for XRP are you kidding me?
i will let you know when i get refunded , i really wanted to use the UQUID service since it looked that they have a good working service.

i don´t know how to think of this, at the moment i am kinda happy it didnt happen with a larger amount i guess.........

sorry for the links i dont know how to embed images in this forum Sad

hello
some transaction yesterday got failed because it missing "Destination Tag" for RIPPLE you have to enter Destination Tag when you sending

our team try locate all funding and will refund as soon as we can
update with us via skype is the best way for you
(sorry for the delay due to high volume of requested - but for sure you will get money back )

Have nice day !

uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 07:38:50 AM

It took two weeks for UQUID verify my documentation, then got upgraded to level 2, then ordered a card and limits are for level 1, what is going on. what a waste of my time

Hello
your account upgraded not mean all card go to level 2
we support for multi card same account ( all of them not information)
card will upgrade with card vendor only when they got document matching with that card information

you need to upgrade document for each card you want go to unlimited level

thank you
If I replace the card for a new one that is upgraded to level 2, I will have to upload documents and wait verification again?

I mistakenly deleted a card that was verified and ordered a new one , same name, can you just upgrade it for me without waiting two weeks for that?

Hello
sorry for this delay
when you replace new card you do not have to upgrade again
your new card got same level with old card

Regard

uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 07:40:26 AM

The service is good
PLZ  add CLOAKCOIN Debit Card

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=823143.0

will be good ANONYMOUS card + CLOAKCOIN best ANONYMOUS

Hello
many thank for that
you can speak with us via skype : uquid.support
our team will support you further

Regard

uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 07:48:56 AM

Thanks for your answer.

I'm checking XRP deposit "fee" right now at UQUID and it's 3 or 4%, so not so cheap.  Roll Eyes

thank you for checking
let me explain :

if you try with small amount you will see (most of wallet now have mining fees) and you see the mining fees on top then you think it will be big fees. but when you try with bigger amount you see this fees small ( as far as i remember polo also take your fees when you withdraw- if you try small amount you think they take big fees from , that not correct)

we selling coin back market same time you make deposit and the price change every second. it could be down when you make deposit and compare with polo. even polo price also change very fast

Regard

Taxidermista
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 11:15:33 AM

Thanks for your answer.

I'm checking XRP deposit "fee" right now at UQUID and it's 3 or 4%, so not so cheap.  Roll Eyes

thank you for checking
let me explain :

if you try with small amount you will see (most of wallet now have mining fees) and you see the mining fees on top then you think it will be big fees. but when you try with bigger amount you see this fees small ( as far as i remember polo also take your fees when you withdraw- if you try small amount you think they take big fees from , that not correct)

we selling coin back market same time you make deposit and the price change every second. it could be down when you make deposit and compare with polo. even polo price also change very fast

Regard

Sure, I know all that already, I'm not an idiot. I'm checking with a 1000€ deposit so it is not a "small amount". I did it 10 times, at different hours, checking *simultaneously* Poloniex and UQUID values. It is no mistake Sir, there is a 3 or 4% "fee" included in the transaction.

Mr.Troll

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 02:27:15 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2017, 06:47:53 PM by Mr.Troll

marty123

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 04:56:07 PM

UQUID skype support is good i must say :-)
vacs03

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 10:12:54 AM

hi, I wanted to upgrade my account so I uploaded my public ID (both sides) and my proof of residence but after two weeks I got an email saying it's canceled without any reason...what now?

uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 02:16:26 PM

hi, I wanted to upgrade my account so I uploaded my public ID (both sides) and my proof of residence but after two weeks I got an email saying it's canceled without any reason...what now?

hello
please speak with us via skype : uquid.support
our team will find reason for cancelled from Card vendor
(most of reason caused by information did not matching with card information)

Regard

2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2017, 02:51:12 PM

I just got my Wirex card canceled before I was able to load it for the first time and I'm looking for a new card I'm not sure if I can deal with them again it was very frustrated.

I'm out of my country traveling right now, if I stay 2 or 3 weeks in one hotel will that be enough to get a card shiped to me (I'm in Kuala Lampur right now).

Thanks.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
alphateam

Activity: 1036
Merit: 531

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 08:41:34 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2017, 12:13:11 AM by alphateam

hi, i have a question.
I have a card on wirex, can i get one at uquid with the same mail after opening an account, or do i need to change mail.
I see one card for each mail, but don't know if its really by mail, or by bitcoin company card

Other question, why when deposit with altcoin, an administrator need to approve? 4h hours since deposit, and pending
guijorge

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:48:13 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2017, 09:21:36 AM by guijorge

Hello, if someone exchanges bitcoin for euros in transfer from account to account send me a private message, thank you.
 Smiley
2bfree

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 08:58:44 AM

After reading reviews here I decied to try out uquid so I opened an account and made a tiny deposit to see how it works it did show up so I make a little bigger deposit.

I also purchased the virtual card the only thing now is I can't see what my virtual card # is , the experation date and the CVV ?

I go to my Uquid card, then "View card info" but I get some wierd info after I put the pin for security.

Am doing it wrong?

Thanks.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6158

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:38:46 AM

After reading reviews here I decied to try out uquid so I opened an account and made a tiny deposit to see how it works it did show up so I make a little bigger deposit.

I also purchased the virtual card the only thing now is I can't see what my virtual card # is , the experation date and the CVV ?

I go to my Uquid card, then "View card info" but I get some wierd info after I put the pin for security.

Am doing it wrong?

Thanks.

You are not doing it wrong, you simply should click "Reveal more" in order to get the expiration date, CVV and the card number.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
2bfree

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 07:42:28 AM

Am doing it wrong?

Thanks.

You are not doing it wrong, you simply should click "Reveal more" in order to get the expiration date, CVV and the card number.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/SV159bq.png[img]

I found that but the lines are:

Name on card:
Proxy:
Card Type
Currency:
Kyc Level

Which one is card #, Experation and CVV?   

2bfree

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 07:51:18 AM

Am doing it wrong?

Thanks.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/SV159bq.png[img]

I found that but the lines are:

Name on card:
Proxy:
Card Type
Currency:
Kyc Level

Which one is card #, Experation and CVV?   

OK I figured this out, thanks. But I have new problem I wanted my card to be Euro but it's dollar for some reason. I deposited euros 2 days ago but when I got to load card in the drop down it shows only dollar, I can't figure out how to load the euro into the now dollar card (which I wanted to be euro) it could be my fault when I was making this.

Any idea what my options are here?

uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 08:20:48 AM

I just got my Wirex card canceled before I was able to load it for the first time and I'm looking for a new card I'm not sure if I can deal with them again it was very frustrated.

I'm out of my country traveling right now, if I stay 2 or 3 weeks in one hotel will that be enough to get a card shiped to me (I'm in Kuala Lampur right now).

Thanks.

hello
If you order with "express delivery" options then you will get it with just 1>5 days
if you order with "standard delivery" then it could take 10>15 days
if you leave Hotel before you get delivery. you can ask Hotel reception help you forward to your home address.
Most of hotels have that service for their client

Regard

2bfree

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 08:25:31 AM

Thanks.

hello
If you order with "express delivery" options then you will get it with just 1>5 days
if you order with "standard delivery" then it could take 10>15 days
if you leave Hotel before you get delivery. you can ask Hotel reception help you forward to your home address.
Most of hotels have that service for their client

Regard

OK, that is a great tip I'll probably do that.

I have figured everything out the card # , cvv, exp and how to convert the currency and load. The last thing that I don't see is the balance on the virtual card, I got an email with it. Does the ballance just change in email as I spend it? Or is there a place in the dashboard where I can see how much euros I have on the card?

PS: Last question for some reason my card is in Dollars and I want Euros , did I just make a mistake during the registration or are all cards in dollars? If they can be in euros is it to late to change? (This is a minor thing just asking).

Thanks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: