Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:01:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【Bitcoin Debit Card UQUID】 Best Bitcoin and Altcoins debit card | 0% Fee Deposit  (Read 65867 times)
uquid (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

All In One Services with UQUID

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 08:28:53 AM

hi, i have a question.
I have a card on wirex, can i get one at uquid with the same mail after opening an account, or do i need to change mail.
I see one card for each mail, but don't know if its really by mail, or by bitcoin company card

Other question, why when deposit with altcoin, an administrator need to approve? 4h hours since deposit, and pending

Hello
i am not sure what you mean of mail : if it mean your address : then it would be fine. you can use same address for delivery card without any problem
if you mean that is email . we advice you do not using same email because your email already recorded in VISA system before. any bad history of your previous card could linking to new card and they could block your new card.

our system "full automatic" and we do not approve any transaction. if you make deposit with "real time" it will direct link to our buyer and you need to wait until they pay us money. For normally it take about 5min to 10min, however, sometime it could take to 1>3 hour ( with coin have low liquidity )

you always can speak to our team via skype which we can instant support you

Regard

uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 08:31:06 AM

I just got my Wirex card canceled before I was able to load it for the first time and I'm looking for a new card I'm not sure if I can deal with them again it was very frustrated.

I'm out of my country traveling right now, if I stay 2 or 3 weeks in one hotel will that be enough to get a card shiped to me (I'm in Kuala Lampur right now).

Thanks.

hello
If you order with "express delivery" options then you will get it with just 1>5 days
if you order with "standard delivery" then it could take 10>15 days
if you leave Hotel before you get delivery. you can ask Hotel reception help you forward to your home address.
Most of hotels have that service for their client

Regard

OK, that is a great tip I'll probably do that.

I have figured everything out the card # , cvv, exp and how to convert the currency and load. The last thing that I don't see is the balance on the virtual card, I got an email with it. Does the ballance just change in email as I spend it? Or is there a place in the dashboard where I can see how much euros I have on the card?

PS: Last question for some reason my card is in Dollars and I want Euros , did I just make a mistake during the registration or are all cards in dollars? If they can be in euros is it to late to change? (This is a minor thing just asking).

Thanks.

hello
you need load money from your uquid wallet into your card before you can see balance in "my uquid card"
you can not change card currency after you done buy card because it fixed in VISA system
(you need buy new card with currency you want)

Regard

alphateam

Activity: 1036
Merit: 531

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:38:18 AM

hi, i have a question.
I have a card on wirex, can i get one at uquid with the same mail after opening an account, or do i need to change mail.
I see one card for each mail, but don't know if its really by mail, or by bitcoin company card

Other question, why when deposit with altcoin, an administrator need to approve? 4h hours since deposit, and pending

Hello
i am not sure what you mean of mail : if it mean your address : then it would be fine. you can use same address for delivery card without any problem
if you mean that is email . we advice you do not using same email because your email already recorded in VISA system before. any bad history of your previous card could linking to new card and they could block your new card.

our system "full automatic" and we do not approve any transaction. if you make deposit with "real time" it will direct link to our buyer and you need to wait until they pay us money. For normally it take about 5min to 10min, however, sometime it could take to 1>3 hour ( with coin have low liquidity )

you always can speak to our team via skype which we can instant support you

Regard

First of all, thanks for your answer.

Yes i mean email. So i made a mistake, i bought a plastic card at uquid, with the same email then wirex...
HashZilla

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:25:23 PM

How do you transfer US$ from Poloniex to UQUID ?
olteanu

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 09:53:31 AM

How do i order Virtual USD Card?
How do i Deposit BTC into uquid?
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 10:03:01 AM

How do i order Virtual USD Card?
How do i Deposit BTC into uquid?

You have to create the account then click on the link to deposit then select the coin you want I tried 2 coins they work fine, make sure you don't screw up the currency like I did. Once you have currency in there you can buy the card using it ther's a link in upper right to buy a virtual card. I'm going to test it out then order the plastic one soon I'm on the road right now in Kuala Lampur moving around so I cna't order it but once i'm in one place I'll get one myself.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 6150

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 10:43:21 AM

I have contacted the support through Skype as you requested, and they actually gave me the full description, however, It didn't contain the code that Neteller sent but while using another bitcoin debit card provider in the past, I was able to see the code just fine. I know this has nothing to do Neteller so It could be from your part?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
guijorge

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 05:53:56 PM

Hello, if someone exchanges bitcoin for euros in transfer from account to account send me a private message, thank you.
 Smiley
I also accept monero
Wink
fxaddicted

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 06:12:19 PM

what is your Skype ID Please ?

SonOfSun

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 06:52:22 PM

Hi,

I signed up on June 1st. After that I ordered a plastic card and asked my verifcation.
But I did not know the one card per email rule, unfortunately I had a virtual card with same email address from an another provider.
I've been deleting my virtual card today, so what do I want to ask you to check that everything is fine with this card I ordered from Uquid?
My account number is: UQ807414
It was interesting that after ordering the plastic card from you, it was immediately active.
I read in a previus reply that the verification could take two weeks and in the faq that do not bother the support with asking verification, but it makes me feel calm if i know there is alright.
Thx.
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 02:39:36 PM

How do you transfer US$ from Poloniex to UQUID ?

Hello
you can do that by choice deposit USDT
and you transfer USDT from your poloniex to the address show

Regard

uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 02:44:56 PM

I have contacted the support through Skype as you requested, and they actually gave me the full description, however, It didn't contain the code that Neteller sent but while using another bitcoin debit card provider in the past, I was able to see the code just fine. I know this has nothing to do Neteller so It could be from your part?

Hello
thanks for your question
let me help you clear one point here.
when you make transaction with your card all information we show up in your card transaction copy from card vendor system
all other company 100% do the same. we do not make any change or hidden anything (because we do not control VISA system)

Another company you used before, i do believe they also have same card issuer with us and it could be you at the time you make payment netetler they respond code to VISA and it showed up for you

I strongly advice you contact Neteller to see what happen. we did check your case and can not find the code neteller responded in VISA

Regard

2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 02:49:36 PM

Hello
thanks for your question
let me help you clear one point here.
when you make transaction with your card all information we show up in your card transaction copy from card vendor system
all other company 100% do the same. we do not make any change or hidden anything (because we do not control VISA system)

Another company you used before, i do believe they also have same card issuer with us and it could be you at the time you make payment netetler they respond code to VISA and it showed up for you

I strongly advice you contact Neteller to see what happen. we did check your case and can not find the code neteller responded in VISA

Regard

I can't stand Neteller they use to be great now ti's horrible they have some second rate support that just cut/pasts responses. Good luck with them, I gave up a while back and no longer use them!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Amadues

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 11:02:47 AM

This is the first and last time i will use your service... I  ordered my plastic card in february. It is  still processing Cheesy
Contacted the support several times and got short formal reply..Who is responsible for losted amount?  Why it takes so long shipping plastic card?

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 10:35:52 PM

This is the first and last time i will use your service... I  ordered my plastic card in february. It is  still processing Cheesy
Contacted the support several times and got short formal reply..Who is responsible for losted amount?  Why it takes so long shipping plastic card?

dear sir
i am sorry for this
please send me your UQ account which i can locate the information
Let me explain the processing of issue card : you sent order to us > it automatic forward to card vendor and visa system ( you instant see last 4 digit of your card) > automatic forward to card printing factory (no one can stop this process because it set-up automatic)
our service only can get benefit if our customer get card and loading money into it . That why we always make sure all of our customer get delivery on time
Some issue caused the delay or losting of delivery with "standard delivery"

- Problem with local postal service
- card delivery to home address and lost in their home ( flat or share house )
- user did not enter correct delivery information

we only can offer you free virtual card for you can load and spend while you waiting card delivery
( you also have option for replacement new card)

thank you

BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 06:47:11 PM

It's a scam...
I use this service for some time and have no problem its not a scam they are doing good work some time they have problems which need time to settle so don't worry they will settle this also
project01uk

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:15:28 PM

Hi guys

Just done my first deposit to uquid and I'm extrmely dissapointed. Sent a test 0.1ETH to my GBP account, various exchanges were showing this as roughly £31-£31, uquid estimate was showing as £30.10 and I thought it's acceptable and proceed. 20 minutes later my uquid account has been debited with less than £25! It's a daylight robbery in my opinion and I'm glad it was only a 0.1ETH.

Can you reccomend any other GBP cards to spend my Ethereum please? I'm waiting to see what Monaco will look like, also have tried Wirex card but that's even worse as they do ETH->BTC->GBP and from my 0.1ETH got even less.

Maybe there is no good card on the market yet and best way to spend crypto is to use Kraken and withdraw in EUR to UK bank?

Thanks for all the help!
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1617

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 02:44:25 PM

It's insane,

I have been searching the market for a good ETH to Cash vendor for weeks now, and you are right there simply isn't 1 good reliable provider out there that can do this.

Crypto Currencies are reaching 1 trillion USD market valuation yet you have to pay ridiculous fees of 1-3 % converting it to cash or use peer to peer escrow services which is open to a whole different level of exploitation, not to mention the exchange rate is always worse than market for all of these card providers... How is this stuff not mainstream yet !!! It's overtaken gold and silver, yet I cannot take my crypto currency to a reliable vendor and turn it into fiat. So incredible...

uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 03:54:41 PM

Hi guys

Just done my first deposit to uquid and I'm extrmely dissapointed. Sent a test 0.1ETH to my GBP account, various exchanges were showing this as roughly £31-£31, uquid estimate was showing as £30.10 and I thought it's acceptable and proceed. 20 minutes later my uquid account has been debited with less than £25! It's a daylight robbery in my opinion and I'm glad it was only a 0.1ETH.

Can you reccomend any other GBP cards to spend my Ethereum please? I'm waiting to see what Monaco will look like, also have tried Wirex card but that's even worse as they do ETH->BTC->GBP and from my 0.1ETH got even less.

Maybe there is no good card on the market yet and best way to spend crypto is to use Kraken and withdraw in EUR to UK bank?

Thanks for all the help!

hello
we already supported you via skype and explain about this issue
to avoid playing risky with market price fluctuation you can make deposit into btc-e and get btc-e voucher
you always have fees value when you deposit into uquid ( even ETH go up or down)

thank you

Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1617

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 06:55:34 PM

@ Uquid, your entire operations looks very shady and unprofessional if there isn't 1 fluent English speaker in your entire support team...

When we look into your company records, there is one owner from Vietnam... so one guy from Vietnam is supposed to be running the world's most reliable Crypto Currency VISA service Huh Give me a break...

Let's say I want to deposit thousands of ETH and turn it into fiat using your card, what guarantee does the customer have that you won't disappear overnight ?.. You have to admit UQUID and all other BTC card services look extremely unprofessional at the moment...

You can't even seem to respond to the simple question: do you have cold storage protection for the customer ?... 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: