Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:03:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【Bitcoin Debit Card UQUID】 Best Bitcoin and Altcoins debit card | 0% Fee Deposit  (Read 65869 times)
topminerx

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:26:48 PM

I prefer their support answering to questions, I prefer funding money by Bitcoin working, I prefer maybe to close my account with Uquid if they continue in such way!

trustable alternatives?
goblinman

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:21:58 PM

I prefer their support answering to questions, I prefer funding money by Bitcoin working, I prefer maybe to close my account with Uquid if they continue in such way!

trustable alternatives?
cryptopay.
cryptomoney

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:14:53 PM

Why?
cryptomoney

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:20:32 PM

I received answer to my ticket from Uquid...
They say... 1-2 two weeks and all services will be restored because now all is blocked due to the new contracts with Wavecrest and other.
But last week they told me... "Tomorrow"!
Couldn't they told me 2-3 weeks, last week, when they answered?
I have a doubt that there, there is a big confusion and they don't have clear where to go and what to do.
And their ICO.... I think there is a big possibility that it will fail!
parsierngue

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:05:44 AM

Anyone would think this is a big scam... you haven't been operational in months and yet expect people to invest in your business. That would be a stupid descision for anyone to make at this point, what with your constantly broken promises and all.

It's quite pathetic, really. Nobody even trusts you anymore since you just keep saying it will be fixed "next week" or "soon" but nothing happens when that time comes. People can only be disappointed so many times before they just completely give up on you.

And I contacted you 2 days ago but you seem to be ignoring me. Who in their right mind would give you any money?!
parsierngue

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:13:28 AM

Seems like a few people are having issues with this card. Really looking for alternatives to cryptopay and wirex right now, does anyone know whether or not Uquid is worth a shot for an unverified account?

2-3 weeks my arse... uquid, your reputation really has gone down the shitter at this point.

What was your problem with theM?
It's not that their reputation has gone down, necesarily. Personally, I don't see the present situation as all that bad. The complains right now stem from the fact that UQUID lost their card provider because their contract ran out and are now on the lookout for a new one. They stated a few weeks back that it would take 2-3 weeks to get a new contract. I am not familiar with the inner workings of these deals, but I assume they have to take some time to develop and integrate into the current ecosystem. You can't buy cards or load current ones because of this, but you can still spend what's inside them. I never had any other problem with them, so I wouldn't be worried. That being said, you should look elsewhere at the moment.
Anyone would think that you worked for them or something. You can't seriously be defending them anymore, because this is beyong ridiculous now.

"I don't see the present situation as all that bad."
It literally couldn't be any worse than it is now. Do you expect the money people have inside their cards to last forever?

And why the heck couldn't they deal with their contract before the time came, like I presume literally every other provider does, as they don't have "interruptions" like this?

I find it interesting that their support is unresponsive and haven't posted on the forums in weeks. Alarm bells are ringing...
cryptomoney

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:35:56 PM

I sent one ticket and one email.
After 2-3 days I received the answer about restoring the service "next week".
Now:
- contract ended ------------> and you don't provide to renew it before the ending?
- first answer 3 weeks ago "service will be restored TOMORROW" ----------------> second and third answer after one week: "Next week"
- they launched an ICO------------------------> who will invest in such cypto and with this Company? I mean: Skype support is terrible, tickets are answered after 2-3 days but answers Always are little "smoked"
- they only announced the end of contract in their webpage. Don't they think was better to sent an email on time?
- this Company is registered in UK but they are: russian/chinese/vietnamese... what else?
- CEO changed recently?

Anyway  when I jonied them I received on time the card, I activate it, I funded it. I had a problem because they received Bitcoin after 3-4 weeks (due prob with blockchain) and in 3 days they restored all! Very good.
Funding the card was immediate.
The card worked right.

Pity such situation because the first experience was good!

p.s.: I checked others offering cards but I have seen some "companies" that I absolutely cannot trust!
It seems that all these cards services using thirdy part issuers are not trustable.
I hope the future will be better.
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:49:37 AM

I sent one ticket and one email.
After 2-3 days I received the answer about restoring the service "next week".
Now:
- contract ended ------------> and you don't provide to renew it before the ending?
- first answer 3 weeks ago "service will be restored TOMORROW" ----------------> second and third answer after one week: "Next week"
- they launched an ICO------------------------> who will invest in such cypto and with this Company? I mean: Skype support is terrible, tickets are answered after 2-3 days but answers Always are little "smoked"
- they only announced the end of contract in their webpage. Don't they think was better to sent an email on time?
- this Company is registered in UK but they are: russian/chinese/vietnamese... what else?
- CEO changed recently?

Anyway  when I jonied them I received on time the card, I activate it, I funded it. I had a problem because they received Bitcoin after 3-4 weeks (due prob with blockchain) and in 3 days they restored all! Very good.
Funding the card was immediate.
The card worked right.

Pity such situation because the first experience was good!

p.s.: I checked others offering cards but I have seen some "companies" that I absolutely cannot trust!
It seems that all these cards services using thirdy part issuers are not trustable.

Feel free to try for SpectroCoin until the issues with UQUID are resolved. I have used them and they work fine as long as you take their fee claims loosely, since I am not completely sure of how those actually work given that I have yet to be deducted anything for the monthly fee. Functionality-wise, their card words as well as the UQUID one, I just happen not to trust them as much as I trust UQUID, but even their interface seems to be better and they have not stopped working ever since I got my card with them.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:35:08 PM

Its actually updated terms of  condition from wavecrest holding which is the card issuer of almost every bitcoin debit card provider.
Only few of those card provider might survive in long term, cryptopay seems better alternative and when monaco will start their operation than it will be worth for a try.
KRAUSS

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:55:44 PM

I am from Ukraine. Can I use your card?? Now ICO is ongoing. If YES - I will join))
btcton
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:02:13 AM

I am from Ukraine. Can I use your card?? Now ICO is ongoing. If YES - I will join))
As far as I know, basically anyone is allowed to get a card, or at least a virtual one. The card, however, can only be shipped to the usual places (not the U.S., yes in most of the European Union, maybe Ukraine) if you decide to order the physical one. This is due to regulations being different in different countries.

Edit: Scratch that. It seems like if you are not within the allowed countries you are now just blocked from accessing the website. I recommend that you visit https://uquid.com/ and see if it lets you enter. If you do not get firewall-blocked, then chances are you are able to use their card for sure.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
cryptomoney

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:12:22 PM

Uquid support doesn't answer.
I wrote to Wavecrest and I will see what they will answer.
I'm searching for a new card and it seems that Spectrocoin is one of the best but I don't like they were/are in business with Bankera...
I don't see now any advertising about Bnakera on their website...
I don't trust absolutely Bankera...
Hard times for a reliable Company exchanging criptovalue... and what about Wavecrest?  Undecided
parsierngue

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:33:40 AM

This is beyond a joke now. It's been 2 MONTHS since anyone could actually use your card, and you honestly don't seem to care one bit.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:49:18 AM

This is beyond a joke now. It's been 2 MONTHS since anyone could actually use your card, and you honestly don't seem to care one bit.
Currently they are busy for searching new card service provider because they already lost contract to Wavecrest if you want some fast response then try to contact on skype mostly they reply very quickly
parsierngue

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:41:10 PM

Currently they are busy for searching new card service provider because they already lost contract to Wavecrest if you want some fast response then try to contact on skype mostly they reply very quickly
There is no excuse, as they have had over 2 months to sort it out. They just seem to be burying their heads in the sand at this point. Really just pathetic.
btcton
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:44:08 PM

There is no excuse, as they have had over 2 months to sort it out. They just seem to be burying their heads in the sand at this point. Really just pathetic.

While I am not trying to defend them for this (as I got as screwed as you did), they did post an update about it on their website. I would link you to it, but I am currently geo-IP blocked from their website and don't feel like pulling up my VPN. I do agree that they did not deliver on their promise to fix the problem within 2-3 weeks, but I do believe they are not trying to scam anyone out of their money. Their update stated that you would have to provide ID documents in order to verify and get a new card if you are outside of the European Union; however, I do not know if this service is already up and running as AFAIK, they have not provided a procedure as to how to do any of this and I have not heard of anyone successfully doing it.

a7mos

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:38:42 AM

From the last few replies I have read I see that there are some issues related to the card lately. So just want to know can I will order a virtual card nowadays? is it verifing PayPal ? And is there any delays between the deposit and the card load ?

Last thing, any recommendations on a virtual card that verifies PayPal and can be load with tether or cheep alcoins?
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:48:48 PM

From the last few replies I have read I see that there are some issues related to the card lately. So just want to know can I will order a virtual card nowadays? is it verifing PayPal ? And is there any delays between the deposit and the card load ?

Last thing, any recommendations on a virtual card that verifies PayPal and can be load with tether or cheep alcoins?
Uquid was one of best Debit Card here but now its not providing any services to new customers because they are busy in ICO and searching for new partner better no order here and do some search here in Exchanges section you can get few good cards for all your requirements because now we have some more here in this section
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:22:18 PM

Debit card providers are bound to have issue in recent times and its going to be beyond UQUID or even their service providers their problem is actually from Visa and MasterCard because they the two giant in card services that have decided to stop provision of services to crypto currency outside Europe.

Unless UQUID are able to find another partner who is making the ATM machines solely for bitcoin and having its own network different from the one banks are using, then this issue will be resolved soon or else its not going to go away.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2267655.0
Retired

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 05:32:26 PM

Which card issuer do they use?
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: