Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:46:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【Bitcoin Debit Card UQUID】 Best Bitcoin and Altcoins debit card | 0% Fee Deposit  (Read 65865 times)
KRAUSS

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:49:12 AM

As per my experience UQUID support asks in Telegram chat.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:02:05 AM

Which card issuer do they use?

They used to use Wavecrest before the entire rework of their card system and before the news about Wavecrest restricting a bunch of countries came out. Ever since they have promised to make deals with other providers but I know nothing about how that turned out. I assume that Wavecrest is still to be used for customers in the European Union, albeit some people here have said that they have yet to hear anything from UQUID even inside the EU. Honestly, you should probably look elsewhere at the moment if you are looking for a card.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
dimp

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:04:38 PM

[/quote]

...............................................Honestly, you should probably look elsewhere at the moment if you are looking for a card.
[/quote]

Do you have an idea where to look? even others stopped both virtual and plastic cards to countries outside EU, since 11/25/2016 and it was not related to crypto currencies.
btcton
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:29:38 AM

...............................................Honestly, you should probably look elsewhere at the moment if you are looking for a card.

Do you have an idea where to look? even others stopped both virtual and plastic cards to countries outside EU, since 11/25/2016 and it was not related to crypto currencies.

That would depend on many factors. Personally, I have had success with Shift, but that one is only available for U.S. residents. Where are you located and how much personally identifying information are you willing to provide? The range of providers that have cards that require no KYC information is now really small. For most you have to at least provide personal information such as name and personal identifying numbers such as the American Social Security Number. On top of that, if you need higher limits on your transactions you will need to provide photo identification to most providers as well.

Edit: Fixed quote

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
parsierngue

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:26:08 PM

Don't you have anything to say for yourself, uquid? Or are you just looking to scam people with your ICO?
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:29:13 PM

Don't you have anything to say for yourself, uquid? Or are you just looking to scam people with your ICO?
Currently your both views are right for them they have nothing to say here all customers and working on scam ICO because they already have nothing but now just doing this without solving many issues around them its surely wired they need to give some update whats going on here
parsierngue

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:32:15 PM

They used to use Wavecrest before the entire rework of their card system and before the news about Wavecrest restricting a bunch of countries came out. Ever since they have promised to make deals with other providers but I know nothing about how that turned out. I assume that Wavecrest is still to be used for customers in the European Union, albeit some people here have said that they have yet to hear anything from UQUID even inside the EU. Honestly, you should probably look elsewhere at the moment if you are looking for a card.
I'm in the EU and nothing, just a million broken promises. I'm not sure that uquid could ever back from this... even if they wanted to.
btcton
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:18:48 AM

I'm in the EU and nothing, just a million broken promises. I'm not sure that uquid could ever back from this... even if they wanted to.

I honestly don't see who would be investing in their ICO at this point. They went from having my support to not having a bit of my faith. It seems like there have already been up to 16K of investments into their ICO, which is honestly kind of mindblowing considering they completely lack a working product at this point. They quite literally let it fall apart. I would not be surprised if the number shown in their ICO page was actually made up and purposed to deceive other people into investing into it, which unfortunately is probably going to work.

parsierngue

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:32:15 AM

Over Skype yesterday:

"we are in final test of new card
and will update within 10 days"

This is all like a really shitty joke by now.
btcton
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:17:27 AM

Over Skype yesterday:

"we are in final test of new card
and will update within 10 days"

This is all like a really shitty joke by now.

To anyone wondering, they said something similar back in September when they originally decided to bail on everyone who resided outside of the European Union. They claimed that since their provider stopped issuing the cards, they would have to find a new one within 3 weeks. Well, now here we are a few months later and there is still no new provider in sight. Even those who do reside within the EU have reported that they have not been able to obtain working cards yet. I highly recommend anyone looking for a card to look elsewhere.

dimp

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:51:16 PM

That would depend on many factors. Personally, I have had success with Shift, but that one is only available for U.S. residents. Where are you located and how much personally identifying information are you willing to provide? The range of providers that have cards that require no KYC information is now really small. For most you have to at least provide personal information such as name and personal identifying numbers such as the American Social Security Number. On top of that, if you need higher limits on your transactions you will need to provide photo identification to most providers as well.

Well, i really don't understand why we are facing this ban, i can provide ID info and even proof of residence, i have nothing to hide, and i mainly use a virtual card for online purchases. The problem began in  late 2016 : no more cards for people outside EU countries, but we were still able to obtain virtual cards with limits by declaring country is inside EU and remain "not verified". Now since oct 2017 you have to provide proof of address and ID. So in other words no more cards even with limits. This ban is a decision of both visa and few days later mastercard. So i cannot really blame UQUID for that, the decision comes from higher level with no explanation. Is there any provider with no proof of address requirements?
BitcoinMarshal

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:13:58 PM

Well, i really don't understand why we are facing this ban, i can provide ID info and even proof of residence, i have nothing to hide, and i mainly use a virtual card for online purchases. The problem began in  late 2016 : no more cards for people outside EU countries, but we were still able to obtain virtual cards with limits by declaring country is inside EU and remain "not verified". Now since oct 2017 you have to provide proof of address and ID. So in other words no more cards even with limits. This ban is a decision of both visa and few days later mastercard. So i cannot really blame UQUID for that, the decision comes from higher level with no explanation. Is there any provider with no proof of address requirements?

If you are looking for Card and its without verification then you have to do some work because without this its very hard for you check this list I can hope this will works for you good luck  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1242788.0
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 07:41:13 PM

Seems UQUID don't have other methods to handle the cards provide issues for their clients yet . as all Bitcoin debit cards services provider.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
dimp

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:58:23 PM

If you are looking for Card and its without verification then you have to do some work because without this its very hard for you check this list I can hope this will works for you good luck  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1242788.0

Thanks for this thread, it is very long but i will  try some of them. At least 2 provide cards with limits to 200$.
Hannan

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:55:44 AM

Is it the issuing card still on hold?

btcton
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:02:38 AM

I cannot verify first-hand, but from what I have seen, no one regardless of their place of residence is able to order a card from them. They also finished their ICO a couple of months ago and don't seem to have used those funds to help their case. At this point after all the broken promises they have announced and considering their site, after months of development, still consists mostly of broken English slapped onto a generic ICO template web page, I would stay as far away as possible from them even if they do start issuing cards again.

Hannan

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:11:51 AM

I cannot verify first-hand, but from what I have seen, no one regardless of their place of residence is able to order a card from them. They also finished their ICO a couple of months ago and don't seem to have used those funds to help their case. At this point after all the broken promises they have announced and considering their site, after months of development, still consists mostly of broken English slapped onto a generic ICO template web page, I would stay as far away as possible from them even if they do start issuing cards again.

Thanks for great and complete info.

dimp

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:00:48 PM

they are issuing cards from today, but the bad news is the price which is 15€ or 17$ for the plastic card and  there is no option for virtual card for now. we used to buy it for 1$ and it was sufficient for online purchases.
BitcoinMarshal

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:28:56 PM

they are issuing cards from today, but the bad news is the price which is 15€ or 17$ for the plastic card and  there is no option for virtual card for now. we used to buy it for 1$ and it was sufficient for online purchases.
Can you give more details about this we need to complete all verification for this card also and these are coming with this price only or we have some more options also
Hannan

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:32:22 PM

Is it only for Europe and US?

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: