Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:25:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KRB] Karbo (Ҝ) Кapбoвaнeць - Ukrainian Electronic Karbovanets CryptoNote  (Read 492938 times)
hashgoalPool

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:07:15 AM

I have few servers in my friends data center,  to dedicated it for karbo  Smiley

Do you mine other cryptocurrency as well?
By the way remind what is your pool, may be I'll setup Karbo mining on other device.

Also guys, what you can do for Karbowanec promotion - is to fill in faucet http://faucet.karbowanec.com/
As I remember it's been dry for several month
But it might be useful to get more attention and more usage of Karbowanec

Its up karbowanec.cryptopool.in
0% pool fee

xm0d532

Activity: 70
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:41:15 AM

the masternode is up 192.162.233.42:32348
byteminr

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 06:51:02 AM

Karbowanec use bitckoin blockchain?
Why do you need this then ?
Than this coin is better than original bitcoin?
Flodner

Activity: 1960
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 07:29:28 AM

No cryptocurrency can't be better than Bitcoin, because Bitcoin was the first. I mean "better" in general meaning, as there are lots of aspects, for which other cryptocurrencies might be more suitable.
I.e. because of the price Bitcoin's transaction fee is relatively big, especially for small payments.
If you need to pay somebody for freelance it would be better to use other crypto, i.e. Karbowanec

byteminr

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 08:15:55 AM

No cryptocurrency can't be better than Bitcoin, because Bitcoin was the first. I mean "better" in general meaning, as there are lots of aspects, for which other cryptocurrencies might be more suitable.
I.e. because of the price Bitcoin's transaction fee is relatively big, especially for small payments.
If you need to pay somebody for freelance it would be better to use other crypto, i.e. Karbowanec

It's true. Bitcoin was first  and it have more trust than any another cryptocurrency.
I mean "better" not in general meaning, but from technological point of view.
So, Karbowanec have smaller fee and its good. Have another differences?
Flodner

Activity: 1960
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 09:13:02 AM

Well, another big difference is mining. Bitcoin is mined on ASICs now, which are expensive, so not everyone can join.
While Karbowanec is mined by CPU, everybody can do it. Moreover it's very easy because you just need to download application, select pool and click "Start mining", so even somebody who is not advanced in computers can do it.
So right now it's closer to the ideal of decentralization and equal opportunities

byteminr

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 09:33:01 AM

Well, another big difference is mining. Bitcoin is mined on ASICs now, which are expensive, so not everyone can join.
While Karbowanec is mined by CPU, everybody can do it. Moreover it's very easy because you just need to download application, select pool and click "Start mining", so even somebody who is not advanced in computers can do it.
So right now it's closer to the ideal of decentralization and equal opportunities

Yes. For bitcoin mining need a lot of money now..
But few years ago it was avalible to almost everyone.
Nothing is eternal ;-)
modsrocky

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:53:13 AM

It's true. Bitcoin was first  and it have more trust than any another cryptocurrency.

you are in karbo your own bank. no one can see your balance or can trace your transaktions - i think this is very important.
i dont want that other can see my balance and my transaktions

byteminr

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 05:45:03 PM

you are in karbo your own bank. no one can see your balance or can trace your transaktions - i think this is very important.
i dont want that other can see my balance and my transaktions
I agree with you. How its possible? In the Karbowanec copmletely anonymus ?
Which blockchain use Karbowanec? Not bitcoin blockchain, another one?
spaceman2

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:00:46 PM

karbo transactions are in the blocks of the karbo blockchain. i know this sounds surprising, i still dont believe it myself. i always thought it uses coconuts.
Karbonator

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:22:08 PM

Grin Grin Grin Roll Eyes  Tongue  Cheesy

First of all. Nothing is completely anonymous. Maybe the payment itself. But what is the purpose of a payment? Right. To receive a goods or services. And this is the weak point of any transaction. So, if the devilery of the product or service is not anonymous the whole process is not. But seriously who for God´s sake considers any cryptocurrency as a method of payment but rather a method of investing? I do the later one. And if you do so too then the ascpect "anonymity" is not crucial. Its must be limited and therefore unhackable, well known and user friendly. Thats it - if you ask me.

If you are searching for something similiar but better then Bitcoin than try DECRED. It is Bitcoin with a voting system which Bitcoin itself does not own.

And if you are searching for somthing similiar but better than Karbowanec then try MONERO. Its simply the best in point anonymous payment with RingCT (Ring Confidential Transactions) which Karbowanec itself does not own. MONERO is also better than DASH. Dash only has a good user interface but technically its much worse than MONERO.

And if you searching for something that the industry is interested in then try ETHEREUM (made by prodigy Vitalik Buterin). Its the ne plus ultra of cryptoindustry. It is Bitcoin + Sidechains + Smart Contracts is backed by several wellknown companies as JPMorgan (greetings to Jamie Dimon  Wink - he now regrets to have charged Bitcoin with the term "fraud" which of course is not the case but he named some heavy critical aspects in this video: youtu.be/40OuVyVGdIM  ) ... ok - Ethereum is back by JPMorgan, Intel, Microsoft and others).

If you are searching for something that could be practical in usual business then RIPPLE could be the thing. 

Karbowanec itself has nothing unique if you ask me. I would prefer MONERO. But who knows? It has at least a story of a formerly wellknown currency in the Ukraine. It belongs to the better cryptocurrencies of the roughly 900 ones. (I dont want to mention the Tokens which are out of the question, if you ask me). A plus of Karbowanec is its high grade of user friendliness (but this I am awaiting for any big cryptocurrency in the near future) and the developers-team which left a solid and serious mark to me. But thats only my impression. I do not know anybody of the developers team nor how many developers there are alltogether.

Please correct me if I have written anything wrong.

I would buy Ether, Bitcoin, Monero, Decred, Karbowanec and no Ripple (I did not understand the concept). In this order. IF and only IF you want to gamble. Because I like the cryptocurrencies, ok, to be honest I only love the increasing price curve. From my point of view any respectable so called cryptocurrency (its not a currency at all because it fails to own the usual tasks that a currency has to be able to deal with and any cryptocurrency is not able to substituy any currency like JPY, USD, EUR, UAH, RUR etc.) is a substitute good of gold - only because it is scarce. BUT you also could buy gold and I wonder why gold is not rising then? So for this reason I exclude the scarcity of bitcoin as the reason the people are buying it. Maybe the people are only buying it because it it brandnew and has some magic and everybody is talking about.

I would really consider that the cryptocurrency bubble is a remake of the tulip mania in 1637. The most expensive tulip was as much worth as a very expensive house. So - yes - maybe the Bitcoin could rise to 500.000 USD. It could be possible. Many people who have the money but do not know what really a cryptocurrecy like a bitcoin is, could buy more of it or at least fractions of it.

But after the top the bubble will burst - I am quite confident in this outcome.

The tulip mania in 1637 worked this way: In those days you have had the possebility to short the tulips and because its was so obvious that tulips are too expensive - like the bitcoin today - a lot of people were shortselling the tulips. They borrowed a tulip and sold the tulips at the market instantly under the assumption that the price MUST come down so they could cover their position in buying it later to a cheaper price. Then they gave back the tulip to the lender and voilà - they would have had a nice GAIN. They WOULD ! Because the crowd was so insane (like today) that everybody wanted to buy tulips ... so the prices rose higher and higher ... and now the shortseller ALSO against their own real belief had to buy because the risk is unlimited if you do a shortsell. So they had to cover while buying back for higher prices and not for lower ones and kept a nice LOSS. And in this way the whole process became a bubble.

And in this way it could work again. I am quite confident.

If the people get greedy they will buy on credit. Other people will shortsell the bitcoin. And then one thing comes to another. Everything will be rapid. The climax in 1637 remained only 6 month. I am sure this will be the outcome of the bitcoin bubble because the behavious of humans does not change. Its quite predictable. So I recommend to do nothing. Buy a stock or a house or gold instead of risky cryptocurrencies. The many currency exchanges like bitstamp etc. will all die if you ask ME ! Only then.

And maybe several government bans will be the reason for it - like Jamie told us - because, think ! ... If a bitcoin has a value of 500,000 USD then only the bitcoin has a market value of about 60 times of the market value of today which is 140 billion USD. Then bitcoin would be worth 8,400 billion respectively 8.4 trillion USD. Uh uh uh ... that makes me feel sick. Consider ..... a bank with this market cap or EVEN LESS !!!

Lehman brothers failed and was how big? Not even 1 trillion !!! So ... the more worthful bitcoin will get the more it is a threat for the case the bubble is bursting. And believe me. Neither the central bankers nor the governments want to have a next financial crisis. So I assume they will simply ban bitcoin and co in future.

And if this happens then oh oh oh it will get painful. Then the youngsters of you will experience what it means to be afraid of losing your worthful money. Then everybody will sell and the prices will go to almost zero again. Every generation has its own bubble. People do the same mistakes again and again and again. So it works. Its not a fraud but I would assume its will GET a bubble and if it will burst then we will have a serious global financial problem. Roll Eyes  Tongue  Grin

I have had the same thought as Jamie years ago. I would not have thought bitcoin to rise that much. But it was evident to me that the BLOCKCHAIN will change our alls life in many, many ways. The BLOCKCHAIN plays in the league of innovations like railroad, car, radio, phone, internet. It will make a lot of jobs needless. (but will also establish new jobs)

But the blockchain ... not even me have only a clue WHAT deep impact the blockchain will have. But i know it WILL have. The invention of the blockchain remembers me in a high degree to the invention of the commerzialisation of internet of the 1990s. And I consider myself to have a weakness for groundbreaking innovations.

So yes, Blockchain will stay. But you cannot bet on this. The most probable scenario for me is that Ethereum will make it and stay but also this scenario is just a scenario and not not safe.

It also could be the Karbowanec  Grin Grin Grin  (I am just joking. Sorry for you, but if you put everyting into equation the Karbo is more or less meaningless). But the future is not written today (at least not from our point of view), so lets follow the developements and maybe the Karbowanec will get bigger. I have no clue.

Regards Grin
spaceman2

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:25:37 PM

First of all. Nothing is completely anonymous. Maybe the payment itself. But what is the purpose of a payment? Right. To receive a goods or services. And this is the weak point of any transaction. So, if the devilery of the product or service is not anonymous the whole process is not. But seriously who for God´s sake considers any cryptocurrency as a method of payment but rather a method of investing? I do the later one. And if you do so too then the ascpect "anonymity" is not crucial. Its must be limited and therefore unhackable, well known and user friendly. Thats it - if you ask me.

every fucking darknet drug market only accepts cryptos. i wont decide on the ethics of that, but thats a way of payment only cryptos can provide.

and goddamnit, stop promoting other coins in this thread, every user on here knows them and has probably bought them once, but this thread doesnt exist to talk about those coins. go invest in them if you want to, but leave us alone.

about your fucking tulip story, we've seen it, we've read it, and we don't care. if cryptos are a bubble then thats what it is, yet bitcoin has been rising for 8 years (and karbo in the last 2 months) and thats what we care about. and if it one day the bubble bursts, its our losses, we dont need your recommendations. you're not saying anything that a lot of people have said about bitcoin for years anyway.

this thread exists to talk about topics related to karbowanec only, go find some other altcoin thread and see if you can find acclaim there, maybe call yourself the altcoinnator in the process.

Karbonator

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:45:10 PM

every fucking darknet drug market only accepts cryptos. i wont decide on the ethics of that, but thats a way of payment only cryptos can provide.

drug market? are you serious? and you can NOT decide on the ethics? I think the answer is evident and clear: if you are PROMOTING DRUGS and you are DOING this if you "will not decide on the ethics" then its morally wrong and legally wrong and you are damaging people who are NOT aware about the legal and health risks and heavy consequences for the consumer AND for others.

If you "wount decide" its a clear "YES" and I decline that. With no excuse.

And independently from this the whole process of buying is NOT anonymous. If you claim that you have NOT understood the blockchain nor the nature of a purchase. If the "drug" or product or service will be delived WHERE you can find the anonymity if you adress is on the parcel? i you get the good via TCP/IP or if you meet someone? To use something that gets more and more worthful as a payment method is stupid but if you do it. I dont care. And IF you do it, the chain of anonymity is broken because the devilery chain is "open source".

By the way - the block chain also ist not anonymous - its pseudonymous. Thats a difference. In future is blockchain will be an open book. You can bet on this. So any transaction will be revealed.

and goddamnit, stop promoting other coins in this thread, every user on here knows them and has probably bought them once, but this thread doesnt exist to talk about those coins. go invest in them if you want to, but leave us alone.

And I have put some other coins into the context of Karbo - i think thats legitimate.

This is not solely a Karbowanec promotion board. Issnt it? Its noch a further distribution channel. Its a board of discussion. And if you discuss you have to accept the opinion of other board members like me as well I am accepting your opinion. But this is not a dictatorship board. Right? Or did I missed something?

Its your decision to leave US alone. Why YOU not simply leave the board?

about your fucking tulip story, we've seen it, we've read it, and we don't care. if cryptos are a bubble then thats what it is, yet bitcoin has been rising for 8 years (and karbo in the last 2 months) and thats what we care about. and if it one day the bubble bursts, its our losses, we dont need your recommendations. you're not saying anything that a lot of people have said about bitcoin for years anyway.

As I mentioned it, the tulip mania was lasting for 15 years. So 8 years rising prices are no argument. And a bubble is defining itself not over the period of time it is developing. So this does not play any role. And I am very sure that new buyers or cryptoenthusiasts have not heard not to mention read about the tulip bubble. Especially for the newbies its a relevant fact. Or did YOU mention the tulip bubble? I dont think so. And if you leave it out, you are fooling the people. And we are not in the DARKNET here where you can sell your drugs to innocent people who are NOT aware of the risks you selling with these drugs. Thats a no go.

If you think to use any currency anonymously then do it. Buts its an illusion. Because I am repeating myself only to get sure you get it. The payment is just a part of the whole transaction. Its just the half way. If you drive to a special destination the half way do you then claim that the whole way was free of any accident or do you wait until you are on your destination to judge if it was free of any accident?

this thread exists to talk about topics related to karbowanec only

My post did have a relation to Karbo. I told you again: even if there WOULD be an anonymous method of payment. The purpose to pay lies in the aim to fullfill a contract. And a contract consists of 3 components and 2 of them are the payment and the delivery. And if only 1 component out of 3 is safe then the whole transaction is compromised. But keep dreaming on. So this so called "anonymity" is never a feature you can bet on. Ask the Karbowanec-devs how important it is. Read and understand their comments. I did. Its not important and thats appropriate.

And what did YOU say about the Karbowanec? What exactly? I ve just read just an accusation by you and want me to leave. Thats everything but polite and respectful. And consider I am a new board member and I am reflecting here and I think thats no uncommon.

And what qualifies you to speak in the name of all board members?
palapeseta

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:49:46 PM

Karbonator go home  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Fib23

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:15:02 AM

Yes, I remember when I launched my wallet on Mac (I installed it a while ago to test and understood that mining on the laptop where you work is a bad idea) - and it took several hours or more to synchronize with the chain.
So mobile wallet is a great idea, and I think the reason why Karbowanec grows might be also because of inclusion this into roadmap.

Also it's possible to keep Karbowanec in Cryptopia and send/receive coins there. I saw many people use Cryptopia and other exchangers for this, it's especially helpful if you don't use particular currency often (so no need to download new application)
krbnode.cf:32348
krbnode . tk :32348
namemyname

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:42:49 AM

I like the concept of a national currency revival into crypto. Does anyone knows if this is the first project that did that?
KeyMaster

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:46:38 AM

Good news.

will be added to the Ukrainian stock exchange kuna.io and to cryptoms Cryptomat, which should facilitate the purchase of currency.

https://www.facenews.ua/news/2017/384505/

My question: Is there utility on this coin other than transfer of money? thanks.
Sberex

Activity: 499
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 06:56:27 AM

Just in case, check if possible my new node for GUI and Android wallet at us.sberex.com:32348

DERO & KARBO POOLS http://sberex.com/dero/ http://krb.sberex.com/ WITH LUCK WHICH IS BETTER THAN AVERAGE!
Azimuth7

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:17:16 AM

Smiley
M.minor

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:42:31 PM

nothing good
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: