Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:35:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Gulden a good investment?  (Read 250125 times)
Altcoinfanatic

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 09:15:16 AM

I hope i am wrong.

Get on their slack. Air some of your concerns, since not everything looks like what they're claiming. Those arrogant bastards will f* you left right and center with troll-seeking missiles, then kick you out.

Almost all my DGB friends are already kicked out. According to them the rules are:

1. Don't speak positive about other coins with better development (there are only couple better but still) or you will get kick out

I bet they kicked them for asking why the marketing sucks balls.

No. What I heared is that Gulden was begging in 2015 through Waterloodown for developers. Mani was the only developer till now. He could not do all alone.
They went begging from coin to coin and were turned down by everybody. Waterloodown also offered a big chunk of the premine to developers to join Gulden but the developers still refused the bribe.
Then when DGB fans asked for development support for DGB then Gulden became hypocrites and said that they only work for Gulden. In short: it is ok for other developers to join Gulden but it is not done to expect the same back. This was not nice from the Gulden team.
Then they got kicked out from Slack.

Stop with the FUD m8, this is your story... waterloodown was turned down by all coins and when the other coins needed help he refused. BIG F'ING SURPRISE ! Go spread your fairy tales elsewhere m8.

No FUD. He asked why they were kicked out. I told him what they said to me.
Ofcourse i understand that if everybody turned Waterloodown down that he turned them down also. No surprise there and I agree with Waterloodown.

This is exactly why i hate some of the community. You all cannot read and are so fast offended.
I replied Danslip why they were kicked out and you guys read something else. Stop being a sheep!
Remember the rules of Slack? They don't apply here!

M8 in every community you not going to get on with everyone, it's only natural, if you unhappy with the community then dump your coins and move on.

You are right!
Even Hitler had followers. Not everyone was going to get on with him, it's only natural to behave like sheep.
I am not unhappy with the community just unhappy with the lack of transparency.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Altcoinfanatic

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 09:59:07 AM

Who are talking in this Gulden topic?

It seem to be that this Gulden topic is visited by People that only want to hurt Gulden. What are they doing in their last 20 postings

Donatello: 3 Synero topic postings and 1 Stratis topic and 16 Gulden topic FUD,
Gaster: newbie, 4 posts, 4 Gulden topic FUD
Altcoinfanatic: 5 DGB ANN postings, 2 Viacoin, 13 Gulden Topic FUD
Danslip: 6 DGB ANN postings, 2 Myriadcoin ANN posting, 12 Gulden topic FUD
Dutchyyy: 20 Gulden topic FUD

What a hate and frustration to Gulden, It looks like the most hateful people came from DGB  Grin

Enjoy your South African slaves but when the funding runs out don't come crawling to us for help.

When is Gulden getting a real Dutch developer? Diversification!
rkatz

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 10:25:06 AM

Did anyone check on the Dev team?

The dev team is on slack everyday to answer questions moderate.

Fixed

piss off; you can be polite and access the slack and just be a normal member who is not trying to push his personal agenda or you can stay here and keep whining. How about the first one and you behave this time?

BCT: whine about everything, push your own believes and disqualify other opinions because they don't fit your personal believes... Despicable!

Do I need to mention that most people whining here still hold NLG... 🤣

Edit; imagine all this energy from people going into promotion for the coin...
donnatello

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 10:57:50 AM

Sometimes you have to lay a trap to catch the snake. Bitcointalkleaks .

I don't know gaster, but be careful what you catch. Don't lay a mousetrap for a bear.

A bear with power on bitcointalk easily reveals himself but this is a Dutch bear not a Russian bear that will bring down bitcointalk if abuse of power is used. What a fine day that will be.

When you realise you not the most psychotic person in the house you resort to dirty tactics to beat your foes, but who cares it's just bitcointalk.

You're not making any sense. Too much beer?
RodgerRabbit

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 11:09:16 AM

Fixed

piss off; you can be polite and access the slack and just be a normal member who is not trying to push his personal agenda or you can stay here and keep whining. How about the first one and you behave this time?

BCT: whine about everything, push your own believes and disqualify other opinions because they don't fit your personal believes... Despicable!

SJWs is a cult that is being dealt with on slack very effectively. On slack we only have Justice.
Gaster

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 11:20:26 AM

Fixed

SJWs is a cult that is being dealt with on slack very effectively. On slack we only have Justice.

Justice will come when the "Reputable Bitcoin forummember" finds out what the Gulden community is doing with his privacy, in particular 2 members and 1 of them is Rijk.
Shall I tell him?
kwaasteniet

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 11:22:03 AM

That is very good aspect of Rijk. He should have integrity.
But is it true he dumped some of the premine (on the backs of new users) to sell shares?
Doesn't have the community have a say on this? That's dictatorial behavior. Its not his Gulden but ours. We could have a vote what happends with the premine and when and how much is being spent.
Otherwise he is no more different than the Rothchilds.
Why do you think that you have the right to determine what is happening with the premine? Is it your money? No, Gulden isn't yours but from Rijk. Rijk started Gulden and the premine is the funding capital of Gulden for developing it and it is to Rijk to determine what is happening with that amount of Gulden. As simple as that. It is not the community or group of people, only Rijk. The same applies to Slack, he invites whom he wants and removes whoever he wants, also very simple. If you do not like it, do not invest, Rijk is the dictator of Gulden and he and we didn't deny that. We believe in dictatorship in this Gulden community because someone has to take the decisions. When i want that a community is leading i was full in Bitcoin and you see what than is happening: nothing. A Crypto need someone who is the boss.
Altcoinfanatic

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 11:41:58 AM

This topic is turning in such a facepalm....

Let me ask you this; who do you trust more?

A):  random anonymous people on the Internet
B):  people that are clear about who they are

Don't be sheeple, do your own research and make your own assesment of Gulden and I'm certain that if you look at the facts vs <insert conspiracy theory here> it will show you whether you should invest.

For the people who are genuinely interested in the project do check out the developer blog and come say hi in the Gulden slack. We got nothing to hide..

Why so hypocrite rkatz?
Nothing to hide? Why is there an inner circle/secret channel called #gezellig on Slack?
All conversations in that channel is being distributed through screenshots by my DGB friends.
They were even being questioned by management and getting questions if they are passing info on.
The conversations in those screenshots are disgusting. You certainly are hiding things from the community.
somogyipeti

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 11:51:50 AM

The dev team is on slack everyday to answer questions. Ninja turtles and fanatics are banned rather quickly

Here I am again, to deflect against attacks. Fanboys and shills just don't know when to quit.

The truth is: you may spot something not quite true, not quite right, not quite convenient. Trouble starts if you dare to mention it. Depending on the time of day, the fanboys will all jump on you, or Rijk, Jeroen and gang will stonewall you with spin, or BOOM you're out. If you just read what's on slack, EVERYTHING is fine and dandy. It's all cleaned up with a vengeance.

The truth is: the slack primarily serves to advance the financial interests of Rijk Plasman and feed his ego. If you visit various slacks and forums, you quickly see where the NLG slack stands.

Maybe you can get SOME unbiased information from NLG slack. There remains a statistical possibility, I'll admit that.

If you want to base your investment strategy on what you get from the slack, well, it's your money.

I bought my first Gulden at 120 Satoshi , today it's 1650 sat with a higher bitcoin price. This coin has served me well and my portfolio in the long term continues to grow.

The development team constantly delivers on the projects they say they are doing. You come here and trash the one project that keeps on delivering? I bet you are collecting as much Gulden as you can and hoping someone buys into your BS.

I have a theory these attacks are being perpetrated due to the PRIME I project and you nitpickIng at thin air.

I am also a fanboy and will continue to be. Deal with it!

Nice long term strategy.
Luuk

Activity: 142

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 11:52:53 AM

A):  random anonymous people on the Internet
B):  people that are clear about who they are

Don't be sheeple, do your own research and make your own assesment of Gulden and I'm certain that if you look at the facts vs <insert conspiracy theory here> it will show you whether you should invest.

For the people who are genuinely interested in the project do check out the developer blog and come say hi in the Gulden slack. We got nothing to hide..

Why so hypocrite rkatz?
Nothing to hide? Why is there an inner circle/secret channel called #gezellig on Slack?
All conversations in that channel is being distributed through screenshots by my DGB friends.
They were even being questioned by management and getting questions if they are passing info on.
The conversations in those screenshots are disgusting. You certainly are hiding things from the community.

I heard rumors that members of the old Binnenlandse Veiligheidsdienst are involved in Gulden, things are going to blow up fast.
donnatello

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 12:00:24 PM

This thread has gone off-topic. Allow me to summarize.

I didn't want to post this in the Gulden Announcement page to avoid bias opinions but wanted to know if Gulden is a safe bet compared to other alt coins. The reason I am asking is I noticed there ranking on coinmarketcap is way below other coins that have nothing going for them or is it that the other alt coins are way over priced?

Why do you think that you have the right to determine what is happening with the premine? Is it your money? No, Gulden isn't yours but from Rijk. Rijk started Gulden and the premine is the funding capital of Gulden for developing it and it is to Rijk to determine what is happening with that amount of Gulden. As simple as that. It is not the community or group of people, only Rijk. The same applies to Slack, he invites whom he wants and removes whoever he wants, also very simple. If you do not like it, do not invest, Rijk is the dictator of Gulden and he and we didn't deny that. We believe in dictatorship in this Gulden community.

Now, it should be easy to do your research and make an investment decision. Very simple.
wttbs
Legendary

Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 12:08:29 PM

A):  random anonymous people on the Internet
B):  people that are clear about who they are

Why so hypocrite rkatz?

I heard rumors that members of the old Binnenlandse Veiligheidsdienst are involved in Gulden, things are going to blow up fast.

I heard Gargamel made a potion which he put in the water that the Smurfs drink and now all Smurfs send their herstelzin to Gargamel and he stole all Gulden from the Smurfs  Shocked maybe Gargamel is the one on bittrex pumping and dumping Gulden the last few months.
Zonefan

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 12:20:23 PM

I didn't want to post this in the Gulden Announcement page to avoid bias opinions but wanted to know if Gulden is a safe bet compared to other alt coins. The reason I am asking is I noticed there ranking on coinmarketcap is way below other coins that have nothing going for them or is it that the other alt coins are way over priced?

Why do you think that you have the right to determine what is happening with the premine? Is it your money? No, Gulden isn't yours but from Rijk. Rijk started Gulden and the premine is the funding capital of Gulden for developing it and it is to Rijk to determine what is happening with that amount of Gulden. As simple as that. It is not the community or group of people, only Rijk. The same applies to Slack, he invites whom he wants and removes whoever he wants, also very simple. If you do not like it, do not invest, Rijk is the dictator of Gulden and he and we didn't deny that. We believe in dictatorship in this Gulden community.

Now, it should be easy to do your research and make an investment decision. Very simple.

This is not a good coin if your a anarchist, i hate big government but Rijk is keeping his government small. He is not ruthless but does not want to be influenced in decisions. This can work because companies like facebook and twitter all have leaders. Steve Jobs is a good example of how I view Rijk.
Gaster

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 12:23:17 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2017, 06:18:18 PM by Gaster

A):  random anonymous people on the Internet
B):  people that are clear about who they are

Why so hypocrite rkatz?

I heard Gargamel made a potion which he put in the water that the Smurfs drink and now all Smurfs send their herstelzin to Gargamel and he stole all Gulden from the Smurfs  Shocked maybe Gargamel is the one on bittrex pumping and dumping Gulden the last few months.

Look what the cat dragged in.....
#2 voluntary came and makes the anti privacy party complete. Shocked Grin
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 01:19:54 PM

This is not a good coin if your a anarchist, i hate big government but Rijk is keeping his government small. He is not ruthless but does not want to be influenced in decisions. This can work because companies like facebook and twitter all have leaders. Steve Jobs is a good example of how I view Rijk.

Diversity is strength.
Altcoinfanatic

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 01:21:49 PM

But is it true he dumped some of the premine (on the backs of new users) to sell shares?
Doesn't have the community have a say on this? That's dictatorial behavior. Its not his Gulden but ours. We could have a vote what happends with the premine and when and how much is being spent.
Why do you think that you have the right to determine what is happening with the premine? Is it your money? No, Gulden isn't yours but from Rijk. Rijk started Gulden and the premine is the funding capital of Gulden for developing it and it is to Rijk to determine what is happening with that amount of Gulden. As simple as that. It is not the community or group of people, only Rijk. The same applies to Slack, he invites whom he wants and removes whoever he wants, also very simple. If you do not like it, do not invest, Rijk is the dictator of Gulden and he and we didn't deny that. We believe in dictatorship in this Gulden community because someone has to take the decisions. When i want that a community is leading i was full in Bitcoin and you see what than is happening: nothing. A Crypto need someone who is the boss.

I am sorry. I thought the community had a say in this. I thought Gulden was a decentralised crypto. It seems like Gulden and Ripple are the same: Big premine and good development.
Can Rijk confirm the above? If so, then there was just a big misunderstanding.
DashNLG

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 01:38:15 PM

I am sorry. I thought the community had a say in this. I thought Gulden was a decentralised crypto. It seems like Gulden and Ripple are the same: Big premine and good development.
Can Rijk confirm the above? If so, then there was just a big misunderstanding.

Ripple is centralized and Gulden is decentralized. This Rijk fellow can't put a gun to your head and tell you how to use your Gulden. Bitcointalk, slack etc is a community platform where rules can be made and enforced. I don't see the problem?
gamersea

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 08:11:02 PM

It's sad to see all of you people wasting your time on endless discussions, knowing none of you will ever agree with each other.
I say, do your own due diligence on Gulden and then invest or don't.  Cut the crap for once, be an adult, and try to have some intelligence conversation about the product itself.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 10:49:03 PM

Justice will come when the "Reputable Bitcoin forummember" finds out what the Gulden community is doing with his privacy, in particular 2 members and 1 of them is Rijk.
Shall I tell him?

"Reputable bitcoin forum member" - Is that like a virgin prostitute?

A few questions, why do you talk about yourself in the third person so much? why so many accounts, we all know that these accounts belong to the same person so why bother, who do you think you are fooling? Also don't you think it is a bit egotistical to keep calling yourself reputable?
Lol that is little over the top, I would have use hot ice as an analogy but I like yours better Smiley
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 07:48:01 AM

Why is no one talking about the real issue of this coin? It has nothing to do with the team personalities or skill but more supply by 20 000 every day after DELTA. You can have all skill in the world but increase supply daily will only see lower price. Dev team need to adjust reward to 80 or we will lower and lower price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: