Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:29:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Gulden a good investment?  (Read 250128 times)
kwaasteniet

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 10:12:58 AM

They (Rijk) sold over 17 Million PREMINE Gulden with their Gulden shares, which results in more than 500 BTC for funding the devs.
So if Rijk does not spend it on booze and hookers, they can fund the development for a long time.

Only thing is, nobody knows which bitcoin address contains the funds of the sold Premine thus the 500+BTC are free to spend for Rijk.
He could use it for pumping the Gulden value, for funding Niet Stemmers.nl, for funding his lifestyle, for the Plasmans wealth fund (own pocket).
We will never know because lack of transparency.

But more transparency will never satisfies you, i think.
Why is 500+BTC more worse than 17 Million NLG? I don't get it. But for your sake here is an BTC address only the last characters is missing. Than have you something to puzzle
12sapMKghAPbNDucwAGv3t9fnHQuwzivY*
Transparent enough? I don't think so Smiley
Gaster

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 10:14:29 AM

They (Rijk) sold over 17 Million PREMINE Gulden with their Gulden shares, which results in more than 500 BTC for funding the devs.
So if Rijk does not spend it on booze and hookers, they can fund the development for a long time.

Only thing is, nobody knows which bitcoin address contains the funds of the sold Premine thus the 500+BTC are free to spend for Rijk.
He could use it for pumping the Gulden value, for funding Niet Stemmers.nl, for funding his lifestyle, for the Plasmans wealth fund (own pocket).

Why is 500+BTC more worse than 17 Million NLG? I don't get it. But for your sake here is an BTC address only the last characters is missing. Than have you something to puzzle

12sapMKghAPbNDucwAGv3t9fnHQuwzivYP
RodgerRabbit

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 10:29:44 AM

Go outside, take a deep breath and you will see things will be A OK.
Gaster

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 10:31:17 AM

But I highly doubt the last investment in Gulden shares was 9-June-2016, what happend to all shares sold after 9-June-2016?
And no outgoing addresses? Strange because Gulden has spend some of it already  Roll Eyes
Where are the other addresses? Or is this just an address to dodge the bullet?

Just curious, why the mystery around the Premine?

I certainly have some blockchain analysing to do this weekend.

So, still not satisfied Wink Half truth is more or less no truth.
Wildwest

Activity: 1782
Merit: 318

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 11:04:24 AM

I see the team added two new developers, go go Gulden!!

https://developer.gulden.com/blog/

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
kwaasteniet

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 11:33:50 AM

But I highly doubt the last investment in Gulden shares was 9-June-2016, what happend to all shares sold after 9-June-2016?
And no outgoing addresses? Strange because Gulden has spend some of it already  Roll Eyes

That's what i mean gaster, the transparency will be never enough. Even if i handed over all notes, than there will be doubt about every note. Is it fake? Are that real expenses? Or is it put in their own pockets?
That's why we say you must have to trust the devs. And when you don't trust it, well... don't invest in Gulden and leave them.
By the way, the given address is fake, is randomly chosen from the richlist. Smiley

But i hope i have made my point: Transparency is never enough for some persons
Gaster

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 11:57:22 AM

That's what i mean gaster, the transparency will be never enough. Even if i handed over all notes, than there will be doubt about every note. Is it fake? Are that real expenses? Or is it put in their own pockets?
That's why we say you must have to trust the devs. And when you don't trust it, well... don't invest in Gulden and leave them.
By the way, the given address is fake, is randomly chosen from the richlist. Smiley

We all see the point, Gulden is trying to mask their fraud and protecting Rijk from any civil lawsuit that will be the result of this ongoing mascarade.
Transparency will be enough when Gulden is totally transparent Wink

At this point you have no intention to be transparent because then the whole cult will fall apart and that will destroy all fate whats left in this coin.

Hope you enjoy deceiving the crypto community, what comes around goes around.
SuperOrca

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 12:11:01 PM

We all see the point, Gulden is trying to mask their fraud and protecting Rijk from any civil lawsuit that will be the result of this ongoing mascarade.

At this point you have no intention to be transparent because then the whole cult will fall apart and that will destroy all fate whats left in this coin.

No one is asking you to invest, it is up to each person if they want to trust this Rijk or not, either they will be fooled or they will end up winners.

You sound like a jealous little bitch because your coin isn't getting any attention. Can we continue to talking about trading and investment and not conspiracy theories.
kwaasteniet

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 12:16:55 PM

Why don't you report it to the police when you have in here such a strong case of fraud and scams Smiley

O no, that's impossible because then you have to make yourself known, stupid me  Cheesy
Gaster

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 12:24:28 PM

Why don't you report it to the police when you have in here such a strong case of fraud and scams Smiley

You know they can't do anything against a cryptocurrency till it is legal tender in the Netherlands.
The Plasmans will certainly have looked at any holes in the law.
(Virtual currencies such as bitcoins currently do not fall within the scope of the Act on Financial Supervision)

The Dutch police takes quit some time to take action, look at all the Marktplaats scams that can be solved in hours and will take the Dutch police years.

But eventually proof will come up and all the pieces will come together.
SuperOrca

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 12:34:46 PM

You know they can't do anything against a cryptocurrency till it is legal tender in the Netherlands.
The Plasmans will certainly have looked at any holes in the law.
(Virtual currencies such as bitcoins currently do not fall within the scope of the Act on Financial Supervision)

The Dutch police takes quit some time to take action, look at all the Marktplaats scams that can be solved in hours and will take the Dutch police years.

But eventually proof will come up and all the pieces will come together.

No one cares mate.

Back on topic, 2k sat coming soon?
donnatello

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 01:47:50 PM

hehehe,you are funny creature Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy  Kiss Kiss

Did humor make you come back here? Probably just fear. Since there is nothing of intelligence to see here, run back to Rijk now.
TamiLee

Activity: 637
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 01:53:58 PM

Did humor make you come back here? Probably just fear. Since there is nothing of intelligence to see here, run back to Rijk now.

Why do you have hard on for Rijk?
donnatello

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 03:53:53 PM

Hi,

My name is Brandy

Someone should add this bozo to the list of Gulden merchants. Perfect for this coin, sub-dollar transactions.
GuldenDigger

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 04:10:23 PM

Hi,

My name is Brandy

Someone should add this bozo to the list of Gulden merchants. Perfect for this coin, sub-dollar transactions.

I am not for sale, I am looking for the right man.
donnatello

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 04:13:33 PM

I am not for sale, I am looking for the right man.

Another Gulden merchant off the list.
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 04:35:42 PM

Hi,

My name is Brandy and I have been working as a lady of the night for about 5 years. I only dated high class men 3 nights a month and most of the time it didn't involve intercourse. I am 5'9" tall with olive skin and long blonde hair. Before I get into my thirties I want to find the right guy to settle down with.

I am going to get straight to what I want from a man.
1. Money and sizeable investment in Gulden.
2. Sense of humour, life is to short to be serious.

Penis size and looks don't matter to me.

You can PM me for more info, no time wasters!!

This a joke?
donnatello

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 04:46:01 PM

This a joke?

Joke or not, someone who is a big fan of Gulden.
danijel

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 02:52:58 AM

yes indeed,you are funny creature,
well I do not have fears and I was here before you have  heard of btc talk
anyway ....it seems to me that you have problems with everyone
probably you don't have frend's.and I can understand you.
 Grin Grin
oh yes...and I am not rodger rabbit,......he can write perfect english and me as you said I am serbian with no education.
hahaha and aggain you are realy funny.
you should live in the zoo to entertain those monkeys.
they told me do not feed the trolls.
And I will not feed you annymore .
by,by, Grin
The_prodigy

Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 03:28:52 AM

Im thinking off about this gulden investment after reads the other comments im curious if this still good bit im going to invest 1 bitcoin on this you think people will be profitable ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: