Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:35:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Gulden a good investment?  (Read 250123 times)
SuperOrca

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 09:25:38 AM

Talk about the value of Gulden as a coin CURRENTLY, and talk HERE. If you make a good point, people do listen.

Community must forget past and focus on 2 problem with price.

1. Community is harmed by not on Poloniex when good development is made. 1000 * more btc to trade on poloniex then bittrex, look at ETH, DASH, XMR, NEM, REP. These coins go up in value as more traders follow the money and join Poloniex. Team need to make a deal to get on this exchange before Prime or the price won't go anywhere.

2. Extra blocks makes 20 000 nlg extra per 24hrs. Zcash show that increasing rate of supply only lead to lower value. 20 000 * 30 = 600 000 more NLG every month and 7.2 million more a year.

The team don't care because they have shares but they need to think about investors or no more people contribute to shares.

Forget last 5 pages here, the above is common sense.

I offer solution:

Lower reward to 80 and make deal with Poloniex. This balance extra block to only 10 000 more reward a day. Poloniex investors also contribute to shares when they see good development.

Zcash the rewards are consistently increasing, it was setup as a coin for miners to make money, not long term investors.
Gulden reward is 100 until 1.68 billion is reached according to the devs.

Devs also said in cointelegraph article that initial goal is 1 Euro per coin, 3 coins and almost XMR have this market value for the Gulden supply. With projects like Prime I and II coming it's not hard to imagine this value for Gulden in the future.

I do agree more high volume exchanges will help short term to raise the price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
donnatello

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 10:20:05 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2017, 10:32:48 AM by donnatello

he repeats the same opinion about 50 times on this thread, each time stating it as fact when it is not, it is opinion. as for 'who he is', who gives a flying fuck, this is gulden not some old boys club, you don't get special treatment here because some people think you are rich or special and want to suck your knob in the outside world, if you want special treatment in the gulden world earn it.  I don't care if he is bill fucking gates if he wants some respect then he should actually do something positive for gulden instead of repeating over and over the same stupid theory about how a few extra coins a day are some massive disaster, you are either part of actually building the coin or you can fuck right off nobody gives a shit about how supposedly rich or not you are.

this is why people like you are so upset, you want to be treated special but you aren't, get used to it snowflake.

as for the current price, who gives a fuck, its a temporary drop based on various factors, no blame necessary. only fucking morons like you are worried about the short term price when the coin is making massive actual positive moves.

Okay, we hear you. You were right, and I was wrong. Nobody's a special snowflake, so we should all listen to you.

You can run back to your fucking slack now. Go and amuse yourself. Learn some English.
Luuk

Activity: 142

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 10:33:03 AM

thing is nobody agrees with you. you are entitled to opinion, but you should understand it is opinion not fact, so stop repeatedly trying to ram opinion down other peoples throats nobody likes that

WTF is wrong with you. Which part of "I offer solution" is impolite or stating it as opinion not fact?

F***   You think this is NLG slack? Are you another pathetic fanboy who thinks you're helping NLG by slamming everyone with other opinions? Do you even know who KCY is?

Look at the price now. What do you want to blame it on? Your so-called trolls? The Dutch election? Climate change?

he repeats the same opinion about 50 times on this thread, each time stating it as fact when it is not, it is opinion. as for 'who he is', who gives a flying fuck, this is gulden not some old boys club, you don't get special treatment here because some people think you are rich or special and want to suck your knob in the outside world, if you want special treatment in the gulden world earn it.  I don't care if he is bill fucking gates if he wants some respect then he should actually do something positive for gulden instead of repeating over and over the same stupid theory about how a few extra coins a day are some massive disaster, you are either part of actually building the coin or you can fuck right off nobody gives a shit about how supposedly rich or not you are.

this is why people like you are so upset, you want to be treated special but you aren't, get used to it snowflake.

as for the current price, who gives a fuck, its a temporary drop based on various factors, no blame necessary. only fucking morons like you are worried about the short term price when the coin is making massive actual positive moves.

Don't worry, most of the people complaining here are like Geert Wilders, tell us problems but have no solutions. The Dutch is a nation with many different opinions and should largely be ignored as it shows in our politics. 28 parties and no outright winners, ignore the cucks on this forum who do nothing but complain.
donnatello

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 11:21:05 AM

Don't worry, most of the people complaining here are like Geert Wilders, tell us problems but have no solutions. The Dutch is a nation with many different opinions and should largely be ignored as it shows in our politics. 28 parties and no outright winners, ignore the cucks on this forum who do nothing but complain.

The Dutch is a nation? The Dutch should largely be ignored? All my Dutch friends have been to school and make a lot of sense. But not you.

Are you trying to pretend to be an idiot? Or are you a real idiot?
Luuk

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 11:23:03 AM

The Dutch should be ignored? All my Dutch friends have been to school and make a lot of sense. But not you.

Are you trying to pretend to be an idiot? Or are you a real idiot?

I meant don't take everything being said as fact, many different opinions. Do your own research.
donnatello

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 11:31:42 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2017, 12:14:05 PM by donnatello

I meant don't take everything being said as fact, many different opinions. Do your own research.

OK, you are starting to make sense. So what have you said that counts as a good opinion, or even half a fact? Why are you trying to silence people? You think shouting and shilling will sell Gulden in today's environment? IIRC some people were counting on your Wilders to sell more Gulden. The irony.
Luuk

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:17:44 PM

OK, you are starting to make sense. So what have you said that counts as a good opinion, or even half a fact? Why are you trying to silence people? You think shouting and shilling will sell Gulden in today's environment? IIRC some people were counting on your Wilders to sell more Gulden. The irony.

and I am sure some were saying the opposite, views are very different within any community. What it all comes down to is being in a community you comfortable with . I don't know if convincing others not to feel comfortable in any given environment helps or not. People will gravitate to the people they want to be with.

donnatello

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 11:42:48 PM

and I am sure some were saying the opposite, views are very different within any community. What it all comes down to is being in a community you comfortable with . I don't know if convincing others not to feel comfortable in any given environment helps or not. People will gravitate to the people they want to be with.

Well said. If the "kingpins" of NLG have this kind of perspective, I am sure that this coin will have a brighter future.
Gaster

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 07:44:10 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2017, 08:14:46 AM by Gaster

Well said. If the "kingpins" of NLG have this kind of perspective, I am sure that this coin will have a brighter future.
Before stepping into this Snakepit, ask yourself these questions:

Do you really feel comfortable in a community of dictatorship of Rijk, who is pretending to run a business instead of a decentral cryptocurrency?
Do you really feel comfortable with a community who will share personal data if you do not follow the leader (rijk) or if you have some valid critisism?
Do you really want to be in a manipulative community where you do not see the strings very clear but they are certainly there?
Puppetmaster Rijk only accepts you and his other followers when you lick his ..., otherwise BAN! and maybe worse, they will talk about you if you were a criminal, while off course, they are the criminals with their overpriced Gulden Premine Sell off.

Just read this thread from page ~47 and you all will understand.

DashNLG

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 08:38:27 AM

Do you really feel comfortable in a community of dictatorship of Rijk, who is pretending to run a business instead of a decentral cryptocurrency?
Do you really feel comfortable with a community who will share personal data if you do not follow the leader (rijk) or if you have some valid critisism?
Do you really want to be in a manipulative community where you do not see the strings very clear but they are certainly there?
Puppetmaster Rijk only accepts you and his other followers when you lick his ..., otherwise BAN! and maybe worse, they will talk about you if you were a criminal, while off course, they are the criminals with their overpriced Gulden Premine Sell off.

To answer your question, yes.

Hedge your bets in other coins that don't have a supreme commander like Vladamir Putin , this is why I invest in Dash as there is no leader.
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 09:02:55 AM

Is Waterloodown part of Gulden, he has not posted in a long time?
Gaster

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 09:17:19 AM

Waterloodown is paid by Gulden, if he was part of Gulden he would do development (with Malcolm) for free and Gulden didn't need the premine.
DashNLG

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 10:20:48 AM

Waterloodown is paid by Gulden, if he was part of Gulden he would do development (with Malcolm) for free and Gulden didn't need the premine.

Once you give up anonymity and dedicate yourself to a project you get paid, ETH, Dash, Ripple etc

Coins with anonymous developers can create a million coins, dump and move onto the next. This is how anonymous scam developers get paid.

I will never invest in a coin with anonymous developers.
Myraidcoins

Activity: 421

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 11:01:14 AM

Once you give up anonymity and dedicate yourself to a project you get paid, ETH, Dash, Ripple etc

Coins with anonymous developers can create a million coins, dump and move onto the next. This is how anonymous scam developers get paid.

This is the reason dgb is ahead of Myriad because Jared is not anonymous and able to get investment after their premine was used up.
Gaster

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 11:03:35 AM

Who said something about anonymous developers?

Lack of reading skills are a big handicap at the Gulden community.
DashNLG

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 11:13:31 AM

Who said something about anonymous developers?

Lack of reading skills are a big handicap at the Gulden community.

You are implying developers must work for free? Context matters. Steve Jobs got paid but he also was part of Apple.

Evan Duffield gets paid and he is part of Dash.
Luuk

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 11:50:33 AM

I was told by a slack community member that there won't be a whitepaper for project Prime. I am disappointed as this was promised on the roadmap before it was removed.
CoinTracks

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 12:32:52 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2017, 08:41:58 PM by CoinTracks

I was told by a slack community member that there won't be a whitepaper for project Prime. I am disappointed as this was promised on the roadmap before it was removed.

Dev's don't care keeping promises, only cashing your BTC! Roadmap in July was included Prime and that stupid /\ sign. Was paid with shares in full. 3000 hours 30h a week for 50BTC. Now shares are 600BTC with 160BTC already spent. Prime not even done yet!

You sheeple are SO STUPID!!!

Proof:

Funding page July 2016: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=886372.msg15546420#msg15546420
https://s2.postimg.org/t9mfhmhqx/shares_gulden_com_50btc.jpg
Roadmap July 2016: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=886372.msg15736956#msg15736956
https://s17.postimg.org/tdin4eqz3/roadmap_july_2016.png
Funding page now: https://shares.gulden.com
https://s4.postimg.org/i8bwe7tq5/Shares_gulden_com_600btc.png

So back July the dev's promised work 30h a week for 100 weeks (that is 2 years!) for 50BTC. Back then that was (50 x $ 650) $ 32,500.
Today dev say they spend 160BTC at $ 1000 on average. That is $ 127,500 more and they haven't even finished Prime yet!

THINK FOR YOURSELF!
CoinTracks

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 12:44:43 PM

maybe you should double check your facts before you go around spreading gossip that is most likely false. if you didn't hear it directly from the devs then why believe it is true? shame on you

If dev's lie asses off al time and steal your money in plain sight you are stupid to believe anything they say!
DashNLG

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 02:43:57 PM

Gaster aka cointracks sure had my response to him deleted very quickly calling me Stupid. What an idiot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: