Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:26:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Gulden a good investment?  (Read 250125 times)
nixon99

Activity: 637
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 08:06:44 PM

Does anyone know when and how I can buy GuldenTrader Shares (GTS)
Glen Hoddle

Activity: 419
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 08:22:21 PM

Guldentrader hasn't announced when yet but it should be soon.

Have you joined the mailing list at https://guldentrader.com/? (scroll down to the bottom of the page). That should keep you up to date with everything.
nixon99

Activity: 637

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 08:58:53 PM

Guldentrader hasn't announced when yet but it should be soon.

Have you joined the mailing list at https://guldentrader.com/? (scroll down to the bottom of the page). That should keep you up to date with everything.

Many thanks.

COYS
TheTruthIsEVERYTHING

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 07:23:22 AM

I was told this coin has strong leadership and cannot be bribed. I would like to hear directly from the leadership if this is the case and a promise from them that they will never let big corporates , governments , elitists tell them how to run this coin with the temptation of selling their souls for money.

I read a comment about Gulden on youtube and I believe crypto is the new freedom of financial expression.

The reason I come here is because youtube is now being influenced by money and anything that goes against the mainstream narrative will eventually be Censored, below is two videos of what is happening with Youtube and the effect these channels have on red pilling people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ8NvWvMF-I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9jva4zTcKo&t=59s

What is the communities thoughts on the leadership of this coin before I invest?

Litesire

Activity: 458
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 08:07:09 AM

I was told this coin has strong leadership and cannot be bribed. I would like to hear directly from the leadership if this is the case and a promise from them that they will never let big corporates , governments , elitists tell them how to run this coin with the temptation of selling their souls for money.

I read a comment about Gulden on youtube and I believe crypto is the new freedom of financial expression.

The reason I come here is because youtube is now being influenced by money and anything that goes against the mainstream narrative will eventually be Censored, below is two videos of what is happening with Youtube and the effect these channels have on red pilling people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ8NvWvMF-I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9jva4zTcKo&t=59s

What is the communities thoughts on the leadership of this coin before I invest?

I imagine this is one of the reasons the premine is being used to fund development. The community funds the development team and they get Gulden in return, this gives the development team free reign to make Gulden as good as possible without outside influences who could sway their choices with money. This is the beauty of decentralization, no one has control of your Gulden besides you and to have a team that can focus on Gulden without political BS will make it far better. Provided the team don't get greedy the premine funding can last for many many years without the need for large funding from investment groups to keep going.

donnatello

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 09:27:06 AM

Don't buy the narrative that all the negative remarks here is trolling.
pijpenstelen

Activity: 407

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 12:43:26 PM

I will keep investing in Gulden until the team has given me reasonable doubt not to trust them anymore.

Most of the negatives have said there won't be a whitepaper and prime will never be developed. The devs did say there will be a whitepaper (at one time) and prime is the next project. We will see who is telling the truth come May. I am expecting a half truth of no whitepaper but prime will be developed.

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████ 
 ▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
 ████████▀█████████████▀▀▀    
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████   READ OUR WHITEPAPER   ██████████
CREATE YOUR DECENTRALIZED LIFE
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄    
    ████▀             ▀████▄  
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████ 
 ▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
 ████████▀█████████████▀▀▀    
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
RodgerRabbit

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 06:10:14 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2017, 06:25:02 PM by RodgerRabbit

I will keep investing in Gulden until the team has given me reasonable doubt not to trust them anymore.

Most of the negatives have said there won't be a whitepaper and prime will never be developed. The devs did say there will be a whitepaper (at one time) and prime is the next project. We will see who is telling the truth come May. I am expecting a half truth of no whitepaper but prime will be developed.

I am going to create a list of the haters, moderates and supporters and the camp they fall in and in the next 2 months we can see who is wrong and who is right.

No Prime No Whitepaper:              Prime - No Whitepaper:               Prime - Whitepaper:
                Haters                                                             Moderates                                               Supporters

Gaster                                                              pijpenstelen                                              crypto_beast
                 Dutchyyy                                                           Luuk                                                       Litesire
                 Donnatello                                                         Biomike                                                   Bluestreet
                 Altcoinfanatic                                                     SuperOrca                                                Rkatz
                 Danslip                                                             Zonefan                                                    Glen Hoddle
                 Psychoticboy                                                      myraidcoins                                              Brito
                 Danuberiver                                                      investeerder                                              DutchCoiner
                 b1007                                                              DashNLG                                                   danijel                                              
                 jwinterm                                                           bram_vnl                                                 RodgerRabbit
                 CoinTracks
                 DGBforver

After May we will know who to trust!
Altcoinfanatic

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 07:50:53 PM

I am going to create a list of the haters, moderates and supporters and the camp they fall in and in the next 2 months we can see who is wrong and who is right.

No Prime No Whitepaper:              Prime - No Whitepaper:               Prime - Whitepaper:
                Haters                                                             Moderates                                               Supporters

Gaster                                                              pijpenstelen                                              crypto_beast
                 Dutchyyy                                                           Luuk                                                       Litesire
                 Donnatello                                                         Biomike                                                   Bluestreet
                 Altcoinfanatic                                                     SuperOrca                                                Rkatz
                 Danslip                                                             Zonefan                                                    Glen Hoddle
                 Psychoticboy                                                      myraidcoins                                              Brito
                 Danuberiver                                                      investeerder                                              DutchCoiner
                 b1007                                                              DashNLG                                                   danijel                                              
                 jwinterm                                                           bram_vnl                                                 RodgerRabbit
                 CoinTracks
                 DGBforver

After May we will know who to trust!

Such a bad list.
I never said there will be no whitepaper or prime. You just made this up.
I never said I do not trust Gulden. I just questioned some facts! So when somebody raises some honest questions, you are marked as a hater?
So much wrong with this community! In fact I believe personally that there will be a whitepaper and prime. I am not questioning those!

If somebody is questioning things, why do u mark them always as haters? Stop acting like a sheep.

Now back on topic and here is a question:
Is it true that Gulden is centralised with a checkpoint server like the POS coins have? Peercoin has an automatic checkpointing system, I do not call that a decentralised crypto. Is the same true for Gulden? Is Malcolm running a checkpointing server (he gets to decide which chain to follow)?
donnatello

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 10:35:14 PM

I don't hate anything but the haughty attitude of the devs and the way they run the slack. The coin is technically good.

Did I say there would be no whitepaper and no prime? What's your source?

RR, if you want to shill, FFS learn some manners. You are the one hating here. You shills make NLG look really awkward.
donnatello

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 02:45:11 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2017, 02:57:01 AM by donnatello

RR, if you want to shill, FFS learn some manners. You are the one hating here. You shills make NLG look really awkward.

as awkward as a grown man pretending to be a ninja turtle throwing a tantrum on a forum because he doesn't like the way someone else runs their slack?

Fuck off, the one who calls himself beast. Learn to read and quote properly. Learn to focus on issues instead of making up straw men.

Awkward. As awkward as a coin with no uptake and mainstream support, except for a few diehard fans with poor English, poor logic, poor manners. That really helps to sell the image of the coin. Not.
donnatello

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 06:53:12 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2017, 07:10:21 AM by donnatello

Awkward. As awkward as a coin with no uptake and mainstream support, except for a few diehard fans with poor English, poor logic, poor manners. That really helps to sell the image of the coin. Not.

well it's sure sold it to you, so much that you just can't let it go look at how many posts you have made here now over something so dumb as a slack channel not being how you want it to be, go on mate throw another tantrum and lets see if you get your way I bet that works for your mother but it doesn't work in the real world

Soooo intelligent. I'd say your IQ is right up there with Mani. Let me tell you something, man-child or man-beast, I wish there were something solidly positive about Gulden. Unlike you, I don't take sides just for the thrill of it. And right now, fanboys like you who like to throw insults, misquote, jumping on every negative comment etc...  are making Gulden look like just another shaky shitcoin for hobbyists and pumpers. For real, your shill antics are not helping.
donnatello

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 07:48:31 AM

And right now, fanboys like you who like to throw insults, misquote, jumping on every negative comment etc...  are making Gulden look like just another shaky shitcoin for hobbyists and pumpers. For real, your shill antics are not helping.

m8 i'm sure all 3 of the people who read this thread are going to take all 0.5 of their btc and leave, real people don't care about little babies on a forum who are so insecure that they have to talk about iq thats  the internet version of penis size the person bringing it up first is almost always the guy with a tiny one.

Bad English, bad argument. Par for the course.

You fail. Unless your aim all along was to push NLG prices down and keep it there.
donnatello

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 08:30:58 AM

Bad English, bad argument. Par for the course.

You fail. Unless your aim all along was to push NLG prices down and keep it there.

you going to cry m8?

Your point being? You're still in kindergarten?
investeerder

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 11:07:06 AM

Very disappointing to see it changed to May, consider a July release as realistic. One project for the year , very sad!

BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
donnatello

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 11:56:27 AM

Very disappointing to see it changed to May, consider a July release as realistic. One project for the year , very sad!

If they've changed it from March to May then it should come out in May. Two months' delay is typical. No choice but to wait.
RodgerRabbit

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 12:09:20 PM

If they've changed it from March to May then it should come out in May. Two months' delay is typical. No choice but to wait.

When did you come over to the other side?
donnatello

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 01:10:35 PM

You're here now, smarty pants. Tell me, when did I ever say there was going to be no prime and no whitepaper?

Two months' delay is something that happened before. What's wrong with that?

Just because I don't agree with you about something, you have to put words in my mouth?
RodgerRabbit

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 02:12:01 PM

You're here now, smarty pants. Tell me, when did I ever say there was going to be no prime and no whitepaper?

Just because I don't agree with you about something, you have to put words in my mouth?

Never thought people who have so much negative things to say about the team would have so much faith in a team they do not trust. You flip flop more then the cast of brokeback mountain.
donnatello

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 02:29:40 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2017, 02:49:18 PM by donnatello

Never thought people who have so much negative things to say about the team would have so much faith in a team they do not trust. You flip flop more then the cast of brokeback mountain.

Nothing to say in your defence? When did I say Prime would not come out? So, with nothing to quote in your support, like another shill Tamilee you accuse me of being gay. You hate gays so much you use them in your insults?

You're pretty adamant in your fanboyism and inability/unwillingness to read other people's posts properly. Washouts like you are  undermining Gulden with your misguided advocacy. Rijk was right when he asked fans NOT to write to Apple and screw it up even more for Gulden...

I prefer speak to Gulden fans who are actually rational and can drum up solid support. Fans like you should stay away until you learn how to support the coin properly.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: