Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:00:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Gulden a good investment?  (Read 250125 times)
Fedoracoins

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 02:39:53 PM

There is 2 Euro exchanges coming for Gulden this year. Poloniex is not needed.

Polo sucks lot of ddos this days, lot of people are going to bittrex
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 05:23:02 PM

I sold my last Gulden off today, for the same reason superorca is angry. I am not going to sit here with Gulden while every other coin is getting jacked on Poloniex. bye bye!

You will leaves the Gulden train, thats oke i'm still in  Cool

What train? I sold a week ago and no regrets. Made 100% on NXT 
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 07:36:04 PM

I have never read so much horse shit in my life.

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gulden/#charts  Look up 12th July 2014. How can anyone complain about Gulden? Trust in this community and team they know what they doing or we wouldn't be talking about PoW2 today and soon the rest of the crypto world will be.
super55

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 07:36:33 PM

When will people are going to understand, it not up to devs but it up to Poloniex to add what coins they wanted to add or removed from their exchange.

The Gulden community been trying to add to Poloniex for a long time now, but without success.
No wonder people accused Poloniex rule by mafia, because they only add coins if you have some connections....they claimed to add only coins with innovations and active devs, but this is just BS...they don't even follow their own rules.

No wonder Poloniex are under investigation now for insider trading. Angry
So Gulden devs will not begged to this mafia to add their coin there.

If you look at Gulden twitter and other community channel, they are actively promoting and marketing this coin in The Netherlands, the Gulden community there even do some promoting by the radio, and Nocks team are actively going to blockchain conference to promote Gulden. The Netherlands people are the "sleeping giant"..and when they wake up and start to notice about Gulden, they will start to buy more and more Gulden, and the price will go up and up, just like last time.

I'm looking forward to go in a vacation in The Netherlands when more and more stores accepting Gulden....so all my expenses will be paid in GULDEN  Cool

Datafiller

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:45:21 AM

There is a chance this coin will get some scraps from Poloniex to bittrex next month because most coins on Poloniex have reached a new peak and prices are holding.
I don't see many coins on Poloniex that provide much future profits but more a chance of losses.

DGBforver

Activity: 127

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:37:12 PM

I won't be rubbing more salt in the wound of this coin. We won. Wink Peace out!

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 06:44:15 PM

if you have invested to gulden from the start, its definitely one good investment for you. investing just a $100 for it during its start might have gotten you more than a thousand of USD this time. but who would have knew it could really be this good. almost all altcoin are rising.

i kept asking and fudding to bitbay telling that there are tons of decentralized marketplace but end up investing to them as well when i saw the platform works good. i better start investing to these coins while they are cheaper.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
mawes

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:51:27 AM

Gulden drops another 6 places on coinmarketcap refusing to be added to Poloniex. This is getting bullshit, you have a great innovative project coming out and every cunt is dumping on bittrex.

Noticing this too, they are growing slow compared to others and while the community and development is solid.
Mentioned earlier wit a reply that every Altcoin at the https://coinmarketcap.com/ who's ranked betwee >25 --- <75 seems IMHO a good short investment. They lag behind and while the Gulden has a long term aspirations, might be a winner for this (as no matter what, Gulden will continue growing in my opinion).
donnatello

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 10:33:27 AM

When will people are going to understand, it not up to devs but it up to Poloniex to add what coins they wanted to add or removed from their exchange.
The Gulden community been trying to add to Poloniex for a long time now, but without success.

I don't believe that entirely. Gulden can co-operate to put NLG on Polo. There are some technical details involved which require dev to act. There are other allegations, but they are not proved.

So Gulden devs will not begged to this mafia to add their coin there.

This lousy attitude is what gets people in trouble. If they can work with Apple to put out their iOS app, I hope they can also work with Polo.
Litesire

Activity: 458
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 12:39:32 PM

Gulden drops another 6 places on coinmarketcap refusing to be added to Poloniex. This is getting bullshit, you have a great innovative project coming out and every cunt is dumping on bittrex.

Noticing this too, they are growing slow compared to others and while the community and development is solid.
Mentioned earlier wit a reply that every Altcoin at the https://coinmarketcap.com/ who's ranked betwee >25 --- <75 seems IMHO a good short investment. They lag behind and while the Gulden has a long term aspirations, might be a winner for this (as no matter what, Gulden will continue growing in my opinion).

Since you are a new poster and not the normal trolls (Most likely payed) that try their best to discredit Gulden, I will give you a response.

What you seeing on Poloniex is traders playing with the emotion of greed. New users are coming in and buying at these elevated prices in the hope it's going to keep rising 20-30-50-100% daily. When the first correction in the bitcoin price takes place some of these propped up alts will lose as much as 80% in value faster then they went up due to Euphoria turning into panic and fear. Believe me it's coming!

Gulden on the other hand is only being influenced by bitcoin price but not actual trading price. A lot of Guldens purchasing comes from direct Euro investment as seen on coinmarketcap (Nocks, litebit, guldentrader + 2 Euro exchanges due this year according to posts here) which will further keep things stable.

When the shit hits the fan you will be praising the development team on it's positions, trust them, they have had many doubters in the past but with time they are proven mostly correct.

The above doesn't take into consideration the impact PoW2, Prime II and other projects they have in the pipeline will bring.

mawes

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 01:16:16 PM

Since you are a new poster and not the normal trolls (Most likely payed) that try their best to discredit Gulden, I will give you a response.

What you seeing on Poloniex is traders playing with the emotion of greed. New users are coming in and buying at these elevated prices in the hope it's going to keep rising 20-30-50-100% daily. When the first correction in the bitcoin price takes place some of these propped up alts will lose as much as 80% in value faster then they went up due to Euphoria turning into panic and fear. Believe me it's coming!

Gulden on the other hand is only being influenced by bitcoin price but not actual trading price. A lot of Guldens purchasing comes from direct Euro investment as seen on coinmarketcap (Nocks, litebit, guldentrader + 2 Euro exchanges due this year according to posts here) which will further keep things stable.

When the shit hits the fan you will be praising the development team on it's positions, trust them, they have had many doubters in the past but with time they are proven mostly correct.

The above doesn't take into consideration the impact PoW2, Prime II and other projects they have in the pipeline will bring.

If your statement is correct, then the Gulden is even more a interesting investment for the long term. Sounds good for bigger speculators. For short terms small speculators, the crypto is still very volatile (but moving upwards), quick speculation could hurt you or gain a huge win. Either way, Gulden is still very small compared to other in the market and the future looks prosper for Gulden included, it will grow what makes your investments kinda safe (I noticed also their POW2 whitepaper).

In general the crypto market has grown substantially, perhaps about the thanks of the flourishing worldwide economics.

So, is Gulden a good investment, I think it is.

Disclaimer: own some Gulden.
donnatello

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 03:14:56 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2017, 03:41:19 PM by donnatello

Not an accurate picture. Nocks pegs NLG to BTC. Pegging NLG to fiat is not feasible at this stage. It would be great if NLG can put some distance from BTC, but there just isn't that level of support yet.

Not all negative comments = trolling.

OTOH, when NLG had pumps last year, why did none of the devs and the marketing say "This is unnatural. This is speculation. This is unstable. This does not reflect the true value of Gulden"?
gamersea

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 05:20:08 PM

For the bored people who wish to do some betting on Manchester tonight:
https://gulden.bet/

gamersea

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 07:39:04 AM

Actually Gulden has been quite stable around 2900 sats for somewhile (of course with some ups and downs, but the trend is around 2900).  In comparision Gulden has only gone down around 5% while almost every other altcoin drops 10 to 30 points.

But don't worry, it won't be long untill the Euro exchanges are here and with POW2 being released you can bet the witness program will attract new users, especially Western Europeans love to save money against a good interest (much better than the banks these days).
Fonzz

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 07:45:37 AM

At least we have established Nocks is faking the volume as your Euro theory is not holding out. Gulden going down like a sack of shit like the rest of them.

Yeah...  Sad On the other hand though, Gulden's market cap position increased, despite the price going down like the others.
mawes

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 11:25:00 AM

At least we have established Nocks is faking the volume as your Euro theory is not holding out. Gulden going down like a sack of shit like the rest of them.

Well...... Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Dash, all are falling very, very hard. Their values has decreased between 24%~45% in 24 hours of time against both to BTC and U$D!
This is significant!! These are really huge losses! (not fun for no one that his is happening, i am not cheering).

But when you look at the Gulden, it wins! It only lost a little value against U$D. When compared to BTC  it has increased! To me the Gulden is a clear winner here.
NOTE: When you compare Gulden to the other comparable coins, Gulden wins here again.

Goodluck all.
DashNLG

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 04:59:12 AM

A good friend of mine who evaluates a lot of coins, said this should be valued at about $170 - $250 million in marketcap based on the development alone.

He noted that the buying options is the main constraint for the coin and getting onto more exchanges like Kraken would give buyers from all over easier access to Gulden.

donnatello

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 04:37:53 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2017, 04:57:20 PM by donnatello

A good friend of mine who evaluates a lot of coins, said this should be valued at about $170 - $250 million in marketcap based on the development alone.

He noted that the buying options is the main constraint for the coin and getting onto more exchanges like Kraken would give buyers from all over easier access to Gulden.

The coin is definitely undervalued. With that said, if the developers continue in the path of "tailored to the Dutch" or "tailored to Europeans" or worst of all "tailored to me, RP" none of which works in real life, the value will drop.
Brito

Activity: 243

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 07:50:51 PM

The Euro exchanges will make a big difference mate and of course the development of PoW2 and Prime II. Gulden is on it's new collection phase where the price will have a 500 - 1000 sat trading range for a month or two.

Reallist

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 09:29:09 PM

The Euro exchanges will make a big difference mate and of course the development of PoW2 and Prime II. Gulden is on it's new collection phase where the price will have a 500 - 1000 sat trading range for a month or two.

It will be healthier for Gulden if it's not added to Kraken or Poloniex and let those who are building direct euro pairing exchanges earn profits and help support the Gulden project. Kraken and Poloniex make enough money on other coins.

A direct US and GBP pairing would also be good.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: