Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:52:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Gulden a good investment?  (Read 250128 times)
albandi

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:26:27 PM

Witness will be a game changer for gulden... anxiously awaiting its release

For those lucky enough to still be alive for it's release.

yeah there will be some. Herr rijk does not care whether there will be or not
DilanBrown

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:28:48 PM

It remains only to wait and pray)
KrustyTheClown

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:59:24 PM

Witness will be a game changer for gulden... anxiously awaiting its release

For those lucky enough to still be alive for it's release.

yeah there will be some. Herr rijk does not care whether there will be or not

What turns Rijk on?
BigDikBTC

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:04:33 AM

Has the sneak peak been revealed on slack?

Myraidcoins sent me a PM , he has sold all his coins and moved on. Good on him for not doing it in public.

I will do the same if the sneak peak is not revealed next week and it won't be pretty.
CryptoObserver

Activity: 91
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:02:29 AM
Merited by BioMike (1)

Myraidcoins sent me a PM , he has sold all his coins and moved on. Good on him for not doing it in public.

I will do the same if the sneak peak is not revealed next week and it won't be pretty.

Rijk has said many times he does not care about the price, pushing the coin to 100 sat to make a statement is not going to work with Rijk. You will only be hurting the coin and not Rijk, slack users must ask him when is the sneak peak coming and do it in private.

Myraidcoins was a long time supporter of gulden, he would of still gotten out with a good profit. Was it because of the time it's taking to do the sneak peak that made him sell?
JwJimJim

Activity: 146
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:59:19 AM

Rijk has said many times he does not care about the price, pushing the coin to 100 sat to make a statement is not going to work with Rijk. You will only be hurting the coin and not Rijk, slack users must ask him when is the sneak peak coming and do it in private.

Myraidcoins was a long time supporter of gulden, he would of still gotten out with a good profit. Was it because of the time it's taking to do the sneak peak that made him sell?

of course it's indirectly to do with the sneak peak, all it would take is print screening and pasting the image of the new PoW2 features and carrying on with development.

It shows they far from ready and dragging things out to avoid the price collapsing.
BioMike
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:19:10 AM

of course it's indirectly to do with the sneak peak, all it would take is print screening and pasting the image of the new PoW2 features and carrying on with development.

It shows they far from ready and dragging things out to avoid the price collapsing.

Seriously... people are dumping because of the lack of a screen cap? NLG just works and has a large list of stores that accept it. This is the key selling point of NLG, not some magic fairy dust tech that is looking for an issue to solve.
BannedFromSlack

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:28:28 AM

Seriously... people are dumping because of the lack of a screen cap? NLG just works and has a large list of stores that accept it. This is the key selling point of NLG, not some magic fairy dust tech that is looking for an issue to solve.

People are fuming over the screen cap , because they seeing it as a way for the developers to buy more time. How hard can a screen cap be if the software is almost ready?!?! You ask these questions in slack and it gets you banned. What do they have to hide?
RichPissman

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:59:26 AM

This is the closest to a Witness screenshot you are going to get guys, live with it!

OneTwo Coins, One Rijk, One Founder!
RiseandFall

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:27:49 PM

People are fuming over the screen cap , because they seeing it as a way for the developers to buy more time. How hard can a screen cap be if the software is almost ready?!?! You ask these questions in slack and it gets you banned. What do they have to hide?

Do you think the devs are swindling the community out of their hard earned Euros?
RichPissman

Activity: 339

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:44:25 PM

Do you think the devs are swindling the community out of their hard earned Euros?

They already have pocketed $3 million worth of BTC, but can't even find the print-screen button on their computer. What do you think?

[edit] Oh wait, they use Apple right? It's [CMD]+[SHIFT]+[4] guys!

Who says I'm not here to help the devs?   Grin

OneTwo Coins, One Rijk, One Founder!
Morbs

Activity: 270
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:52:48 PM

They already have pocketed $3 million worth of BTC, but can't even find the print-screen button on their computer. What do you think?

Who says I'm not here to help the devs?   Grin

Do you still own Gulden RichPissman or are you allrdy Rich?  Grin

I bought a lot of extra @0.08 nice for witness

I hope for myriadcoins it will not go through the roof anytime soon because that would suck for him i think.

HODL is the only good strategy now i think and maybe buy some more @ these low prices but as we all now there are no guarantees in life and surely not in this strange cryptoworld  Cheesy

[edit]  maybe they are using windows now and are using ALT+F4 a lot  Roll Eyes
RiseandFall

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:42:53 PM

Who says I'm not here to help the devs?   Grin

That is a major mistake all crypto investors make. When they fat on $$$ there is no will to work. Before 2017 this coin was updating every 3 months. After 2017 not one roadmap update.

It worries me that people are banned for asking when the screen cap will be posted when the last development update said the sneak peak was to follow. Are investors still giving devs money with no visual proof of progress?
FiverrDotCom

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:17:54 PM

I have a dispute with Rijk about the sneak peak. I wanted $5 and he wants to give $3. He was more then happy to pay $10 for the PoW2 whitepaper. Tell him to pay me my $2!!!!
Reallist

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:50:01 PM

At least the FuD is entertaining. Had some good lolzzz catching up but I do agree that waiting over 2 weeks for a sneak preview is ridiculous.

From the 23rd Feb update.

February has seen us address all of the above, as well as other things, at this point the dev team is busy putting the finishing touches on the UI; watch out for some sneak previews to follow!

The word some is used which suggests more then 1 and it's the 10th March without the first sneak preview.
SuperOrca

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:35:56 PM

At least the FuD is entertaining. Had some good lolzzz catching up but I do agree that waiting over 2 weeks for a sneak preview is ridiculous.

February has seen us address all of the above, as well as other things, at this point the dev team is busy putting the finishing touches on the UI; watch out for some sneak previews to follow!

The word some is used which suggests more then 1 and it's the 10th March without the first sneak preview.

Send this to the dev team.

Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:20:26 PM

I lost a lot of money on this coin, is it going to grow at all? What is this technology, does it have prospects? And then I want at least somehow to get my money back.

The Fraction

Activity: 62
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:14:29 AM

Good coin, stable as f*ck.

Bitcoin dropped 11400$ from ATH
Gulden only dropped 0,39$ from ATH
(At time of writing)

Seems like a good buy to me.
Dirkeeee

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:05:44 AM

This shitshow is making me sick , I don't think Rijk is scamming people but he should do better with his time estimates. The word follow! is something almost immediate, it's going on 3 weeks.
CryptoObserver

Activity: 91
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:29:36 AM

This shitshow is making me sick , I don't think Rijk is scamming people but he should do better with his time estimates. The word follow! is something almost immediate, it's going on 3 weeks.

Rijk doesn't care about the price of gulden because he has 600 btc, selling only hurts investors who want to see gulden succeed, let's stop the selling on bittrex and nocks.

Biomike said the coin must be looked at for it's merchant adoption , forget about the development, if it comes it comes but if it doesn't then we still have places to spend gulden at.

Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: