Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:37:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Soccer Transfer Market 2016/2017 !  (Read 74754 times)
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1431

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 12:04:37 PM

With Pep at City, United has to double their efforts not only to win games.  But also to do well in the business side of football.

Pep isnt known for making business goes much smoother , he is known for the hungry beast that keeps on winning the league. In term of making business , there is no one better than the one that manages real madrid and manchester united currently so eventhough pep won the league, most of the time united will be making much more money

Nope but he's a huge crowd drawer.  I wouldn't be surprised if ticket sales of City games go up this season.  His style of football is lauded all over the media as he's branded to be the man who changed modern football. 

Many hated why United chose Mourinho as manager, but from a business standpoint, it made sense.  United's ticket sales will also increase because Mourinho is himself also a crowd drawer.  Imagine if they could get all the players they wanted...  That would really be good for the club overall.  But so far so good for the United summer transfer.  But they still need Pogba.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 12:12:36 PM

With Pep at City, United has to double their efforts not only to win games.  But also to do well in the business side of football.

Pep isnt known for making business goes much smoother , he is known for the hungry beast that keeps on winning the league. In term of making business , there is no one better than the one that manages real madrid and manchester united currently so eventhough pep won the league, most of the time united will be making much more money

Nope but he's a huge crowd drawer.  I wouldn't be surprised if ticket sales of City games go up this season.  His style of football is lauded all over the media as he's branded to be the man who changed modern football. 

Many hated why United chose Mourinho as manager, but from a business standpoint, it made sense.  United's ticket sales will also increase because Mourinho is himself also a crowd drawer.  Imagine if they could get all the players they wanted...  That would really be good for the club overall.  But so far so good for the United summer transfer.  But they still need Pogba.

Pogba could boost the ticket sales more as well as their shirts sales however im waiting for other player instead of him. Instead of just celebrity on the field, they need a real player that could balanced the attacking and defending , that person is definitely not pogba because he is nothing more than just celebrity
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1431

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 12:52:34 PM

Pogba could boost the ticket sales more as well as their shirts sales however im waiting for other player instead of him. Instead of just celebrity on the field, they need a real player that could balanced the attacking and defending , that person is definitely not pogba because he is nothing more than just celebrity

I disagree.  Juventus wouldn't slap a 100m British Pound transfer fee on his head if they really thought of him as nothing but a celebrity.  And United wouldn't even take a second look at him if they also thought the same.  The value in Pogba is in his potential.  He's young but imagine what he'll be at 28 - 30 years old.  In his prime years I could see him become a superstar at United.  BUT I do agree with some people here that he might not be.  It's a gamble that they're willing to take for United.

Who do you have in mind instead of Pogba?  Me personally, I like Veratti of PSG.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cazkooo
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 01:25:44 PM

I disagree.  Juventus wouldn't slap a 100m British Pound transfer fee on his head if they really thought of him as nothing but a celebrity.  And United wouldn't even take a second look at him if they also thought the same.  The value in Pogba is in his potential.  He's young but imagine what he'll be at 28 - 30 years old.  In his prime years I could see him become a superstar at United.  BUT I do agree with some people here that he might not be.  It's a gamble that they're willing to take for United.

Who do you have in mind instead of Pogba?  Me personally, I like Veratti of PSG.

Veratti would be much better than pogba. Juventus know exactly that manchester united wont back down on this deal because they have alot of money to splashed however there are still alot of other option out there. I would instead be taking yaya toure to the club, he has lost his position in city and play mostly as sub, he wont mind joining the rival
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 01:42:48 PM

Pogba's Transfer saga is really confusing me   Embarrassed

It's too long rumour.
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 01:49:23 PM

It's looking like one of those annoying telenovelas!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/08/06/paul-pogba-set-to-sign-for-manchester-united---live/

The guy wants more money, he does not think of Juventus or Man UTD.

He wants his wage raised, that's it.
tebolbiano

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 03:19:18 PM

Veratti would be much better than pogba. Juventus know exactly that manchester united wont back down on this deal because they have alot of money to splashed however there are still alot of other option out there. I would instead be taking yaya toure to the club, he has lost his position in city and play mostly as sub, he wont mind joining the rival
Yaya Toure is an old player and he wouldnt get much more playing time with his fitness as he is not the player used to be two years ago that makes him a very expensive option for united in mater of his salary and thats also the reason they wont to get rid of Shweinstiger i think the best replacement for Pogba is Verrati and that also is more impossible player to get
cazkooo
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 04:09:15 PM

Yaya Toure is an old player and he wouldnt get much more playing time with his fitness as he is not the player used to be two years ago that makes him a very expensive option for united in mater of his salary and thats also the reason they wont to get rid of Shweinstiger i think the best replacement for Pogba is Verrati and that also is more impossible player to get

Being a midfielder doesnt mean that you need to run accross the field, all he has to do is to pass the ball and the more accurate the better. Surely you have seen how scholes passed the ball in the past in his old age without having to run at all and therefore he can still play although his stamina is not as much as the early days
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 04:12:33 PM

It's too long rumour.
actually i was also confuse too because since the beginning of Euro cup there are plenty news about this rumour but now the league almost begin and there is no official announcement that he really went to Manchester United
windale

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 04:55:01 PM

what is big transfer the big star player
is pogba long term rumour until now not deal and finish transfer
manchester city is every year buy big star , is until now not only one transfer manchester city is big star player
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 04:57:46 PM

Pep know about making money by invest in young talented player, see what he do at barcelona and bayern munich all young player get increase price after playing awesome.
NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 06:51:34 PM

Being a midfielder doesnt mean that you need to run accross the field, all he has to do is to pass the ball and the more accurate the better. Surely you have seen how scholes passed the ball in the past in his old age without having to run at all and therefore he can still play although his stamina is not as much as the early days
But when Manchester City have the better option like Fernando and Gundogan in the middle.  Yaya Toure will gonna be missing out for few match and eventually complete drop out from the squad.

Pogba's Transfer saga is really confusing me   Embarrassed

It's too long rumour.
actually i was also confuse too because since the beginning of Euro cup there are plenty news about this rumour but now the league almost begin and there is no official announcement that he really went to Manchester United
Paul Pogba will be summons to Juventus monday training session , he still a Juventus player even Jose Mourinho have said the deal are almost close. There rumour about the deal will be delay because Juventus haven't find any replacement for his place. Too much rumour from him , i wonder why the deal need to so long? It is some kind of mind strategy playing by Jose Mourinho?
tebolbiano

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 09:47:17 PM

what is big transfer the big star player
is pogba long term rumour until now not deal and finish transfer
manchester city is every year buy big star , is until now not only one transfer manchester city is big star player
Manchester United has yet to make their transfer purchase of Paul Pogba official more than a week after reportedly coming to an agreement. I belleive that they trying to do everything to close our market before Aug. 14
cazkooo
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 11:35:26 PM

It's too long rumour.

He should have been with united right now if it wasnt for his agent crazy demand as well as his request to increase his wage. This guy wont stop to milk united until their last penny so considering that, this deal wont proceed further and united might make a bid at the winter transfer once again until they have got what they wanted
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 09:25:57 AM

Villareal has purchased two good young Italian players: Soriano for 15M from sampdoria and Sansone for 14 M from Sassuolo.
With "only " 30M I think it is very reinforced. Other teams wasting money, instead Villareal is always very attentive and make real bargains.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
csnorthchina

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 02:59:24 PM

what I got is Pogba is confirmed to join Man Utd...
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 03:08:13 PM

It has not yet been confirmed yet, well atleast not yet because he is going to have medical soon . I wasnt expecting this deal to happen just one week before the league starts and around 1 hour before the community shield's game is going to be held. This cause some burden to their midfielder as now they will have to fight for a spot in the team.

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/Aug/Paul-Pogba-given-permission-for-medical-at-Aon-Training-Complex-ahead-of-transfer-to-Man-United.aspx
bering
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1006

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 03:23:50 PM

- Leicester City bid £17 millions for Burnley player Michael Keane however i think he has over prices
- Beksitas interested to buying Christian Benteke from Liverpool
- Roberto Mancini as manager of Inter interested to buy Samir Nasri from Man City but Man City wouldn't be sell him not less than €20 millions

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Lucas*

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 04:40:24 PM

Deal done => Paul Pogba back to Manchester United !
Nicola Sansone from Sassuolo to Villarreal CF.
Scott Sinclair from Astin Villa to Celtic.
Papy Djilobodji from FC Chelsea to Sunderland.

NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 05:19:04 PM

It has not yet been confirmed yet, well atleast not yet because he is going to have medical soon . I wasnt expecting this deal to happen just one week before the league starts and around 1 hour before the community shield's game is going to be held. This cause some burden to their midfielder as now they will have to fight for a spot in the team.

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2016/Aug/Paul-Pogba-given-permission-for-medical-at-Aon-Training-Complex-ahead-of-transfer-to-Man-United.aspx
Am i being bad for hoping that Paul Pogba fail the medical test. It will give another question mark for Manchester United to finally decide to sign him or not. But if the medical test go on smoothly , we will have a new world record transfer fees in soccer history.
Perhaps Michael Carrick will be replace by Pogba because he already aged , Manchester United need some fresh power.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: