Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:45:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you know when to stop?  (Read 37923 times)
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 05:30:31 AM

You know when to stop when you think that you have reached your limit, I think that is the mark you have to stop with it a certain time period it tham comes close.

Before starting gambling, people thinks that they can stop when they reach a certain amount of loss or profit but while playing it is a most difficult thing to do. That's why I always gambling with small fixed amount so no need to worry when to stop because if I loose that much money than I will stop gambling for that session.

Indeed they cannot stop because they want to win their money back that they have lost, this is happening a lot and due to this a lot of people also get addicted.
Yes, of course, when we lost is definitely the more curious to return our money. This will occur continuously so as to make us stop is very difficult and looks addicted gambler.
gambling is so much attractive that even after a worst lost people like to continue as to recover their money, and they continue it for the last moment when all the money we have in our pocket finished. some people even continue of loans or selling their stuff like shoes, chain, watch etc on the spot.

Yeah that happens a lot for addicted gamblers, sad to say. Having nothing left to bet, they start to loan or sell properties or borrow money just to sustain theor gambling needs which for me is a very disturbing behavior. It's already bad enough that you spent money that can be used for more important things but it's worse if you do it beyond your own means. There are even cases where people do illegal things just so that they can continue with gambling. I think feeling that urge to gamble all the time would already be reason enough to think about quitting

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 07:50:57 AM

Yeah that happens a lot for addicted gamblers, sad to say. Having nothing left to bet, they start to loan or sell properties or borrow money just to sustain theor gambling needs which for me is a very disturbing behavior. It's already bad enough that you spent money that can be used for more important things but it's worse if you do it beyond your own means. There are even cases where people do illegal things just so that they can continue with gambling. I think feeling that urge to gamble all the time would already be reason enough to think about quitting

It disturbs you? These gambling addicts don't care about what you say because you don't matter to them. They might not even care about what their family say about their gambling problems. They're taking a loan because they think that they're eventually going to win or they're so close to winning. When they win, they can repay all these loans, take back all what they lost, and might even get profits. That's what they think when they're about to do these seemingly irrational actions.

Your opinion wouldn't change who they are, they can't control themselves anymore.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Selly Arumsari

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 09:12:32 AM

When do you stop? Do you have a daily limit or something?
i do not know , but i think this is just game and can stop may be is boring
my wish i can buy car and open my business . but i am not sure can stop if all my wish do
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 09:40:41 AM

my wish i can buy car and open my business . but i am not sure can stop if all my wish do

You will not be able to earn that much money from gambling unless you are so lucky in it that you win almost every game. Gambling is made and designed to make the house win more than you. Hence stop dreaming to get rich in gambling it will just make you poor. So when you do gamble, stop when you make some profit.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 10:10:33 AM

It disturbs you? These gambling addicts don't care about what you say because you don't matter to them. They might not even care about what their family say about their gambling problems. They're taking a loan because they think that they're eventually going to win or they're so close to winning. When they win, they can repay all these loans, take back all what they lost, and might even get profits. That's what they think when they're about to do these seemingly irrational actions.

Your opinion wouldn't change who they are, they can't control themselves anymore.

There is nothing wrong to have concern with other people.  As a matter of fact, it disturb me too.  Giving them a cold heart does not help too.  This people will come to their senses one day and the suggestion and advice might be one of the way to help them regain their control on themselves against gambling.  Often times people need someones advice or story to wake them up and make them realized that they are addicted and start seeking suggestion and advice on how to get rid of their addiction.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 10:22:25 AM

There is nothing wrong to have concern with other people.  As a matter of fact, it disturb me too.  Giving them a cold heart does not help too.  This people will come to their senses one day and the suggestion and advice might be one of the way to help them regain their control on themselves against gambling.  Often times people need someones advice or story to wake them up and make them realized that they are addicted and start seeking suggestion and advice on how to get rid of their addiction.

The biggest issue is that they oftren can't do it alone. If you are addicted, stopping cold turkey and sticking to it is very difficult.

You may be addicted to sigarettes, just imagine how difficult it is to stop. The same goes for gambling.

Best thing you can do if you recognize it is to start talking to people about it, and that is exactly what TS is doing now.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 10:23:59 AM

Gambling can't be booring when you are playing gambling you are enjoy the game full time if you are playing just to aim and get profit by betting huge amount of bitcoin you can get what you dream you can get your dream keep dreaming it Smiley
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 10:41:00 AM

Gambling can't be booring when you are playing gambling you are enjoy the game full time if you are playing just to aim and get profit by betting huge amount of bitcoin you can get what you dream you can get your dream keep dreaming it Smiley

Lol, "keep dreaming it" means it is not bound to happen, and I agree that when people are into gambling, it will never get boring especially when we are winning and stakes are keep on getting bigger  Grin.  Though to those people who are losing, the game is getting frustrating but not boring because they are into chasing their loses.  Better forget about getting rich with gambling, just enjoy your time playing.  If you are destined to get rich with gambling then, it will come.  Just enjoy the game for now so you won't get burn on dreaming of becoming rich in gambling.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
dhampir-D

Activity: 454

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 11:23:12 AM

You will not be able to earn that much money from gambling unless you are so lucky in it that you win almost every game. Gambling is made and designed to make the house win more than you. Hence stop dreaming to get rich in gambling it will just make you poor. So when you do gamble, stop when you make some profit.
That is why it is called gambling, and that is why it is recommended to use it as a means of entertainment, rather than considering it as a source of income. In terms of becoming rich, the individual needs to make solid plans, and that should involve more strategic aspects rather than luck.
HaydenBruin

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

Need a Website or A Web App? Let me know!

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 11:29:57 AM

When you lose all the profit you made.  Grin

Need a Website or A Web App? Let me know!
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 12:24:46 PM

When you lose all the profit you made.  Grin
Its easy to say but if you are already playing and enjoying thinking that luck is just beside you i think you will not stop just by losing your earnings for sure you will  be tempted to play more and possibly losing your capital as well.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 12:53:45 PM

When you lose all the profit you made.  Grin
Its easy to say but if you are already playing and enjoying thinking that luck is just beside you i think you will not stop just by losing your earnings for sure you will  be tempted to play more and possibly losing your capital as well.
Stop and think, two contrasting concepts. The thought does not stop, if it can stop already, it will not think.
The insane knows where to stop. It should not be a decisive standard of where to put it. When it comes to stagnant, or glowing, but when it comes to its place, it has to do like an individual, not like society.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 02:16:59 PM

I know when is good to stop but knowing this is not enough alone as I can not stop myself. I am sure many people here like me most of the times have good start but can't stop playing and loose everything won. I like adventure and try to make maximum of everything that is what doesn't let me stop somewhere.
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 02:35:33 PM

I know when is good to stop but knowing this is not enough alone as I can not stop myself. I am sure many people here like me most of the times have good start but can't stop playing and loose everything won. I like adventure and try to make maximum of everything that is what doesn't let me stop somewhere.

Even though you know to stop while playing in gambling, there will definitely be something that can make you wrong in your trouble to stop or quit. Because we have the passion and the thought makes us missteps and it caused from lust to dominate us. so the decisions that come out of the lust is only temporary and ends in a loss. I hope that gambling should be done correctly and don't ever listen to appetite while using gambling. Better we control ourselves early on, over having to get their first loss
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 09:26:38 PM

when i stop when i dont have good mood. if i play game on dice no matter lose or win if still have good mood i play until i am lose all then depo again but sometimes i must stop betting when i lose or get some profit . must know my limit

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
shield132

Activity: 2254
Merit: 870

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 10:13:14 PM

You are wrong, when you know when to stop it helps much more than you think. At first don't look gambling as profit source, that's why many people can't stop because they think if they bet more and more, at least they will win but reality is very different from their dreams. So when you know when to stop, this means a lot and solves that problems.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 10:34:37 PM

Yes, only an idiot can dream that he can win so much that will allow him to buy a car or a house. Such winners are one in a million. of course you can be that "ONE", but chances are too small to it happen.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 10:57:26 PM

when i stop when i dont have good mood. if i play game on dice no matter lose or win if still have good mood i play until i am lose all then depo again but sometimes i must stop betting when i lose or get some profit . must know my limit

While playing dice game, it's hard to stop whether you're in profit or losses because of our greediness and sometimes we can't control that but most of the time greediness will win. So I always play this dice game with small fixed amount and will not worry much about the end result. This way I can limit my loss for that particular session.
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 03:21:05 AM

While playing dice game, it's hard to stop whether you're in profit or losses because of our greediness and sometimes we can't control that but most of the time greediness will win. So I always play this dice game with small fixed amount and will not worry much about the end result. This way I can limit my loss for that particular session.
There will always be no chance for every gambler to win as long as that greediness is within his heart, that is the cancer in gambling and in the end you will experience the devastating effect of gambling, I suggest for every gambler, they must ensure they can play for fun, and that is by having the willingness to accept regardless of the outcome.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002

= jasad =

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 06:20:00 AM

that's true to play dice always hard to stop make me leave that game until now ,
better to play poker where all about patient and control over your emotion ,
there is a time when you being a wise man to stop when you think it is enough profit ,
but there is a time too when you realize only a losing can stop you playing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: