Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:09:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 [412] 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 ... 594 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Mining OS] SimpleMining.net - Manage Your GPU farm the easy way! (30 days free)  (Read 834288 times)
citronick
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080

---- winter*juvia -----

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:22:01 PM

since you stopped responding to me by mail, I'll ask the question here.
I had 2 rigs in each 2 video cards, any overclocking settings are not applied and the cards work as default
After I added to one of the rigs of the GPU the problem was solved.
But I do not currently have the option to add a card to another rig.
How can I solve this problem without increasing the number of cards in the rig?
STOP IGNORE THIS PROBLEM

Your question is hard to understand.

Where are you from?

May I suggest that you write in your native language so that other members from your country can explain it to you correctly.

You can create many types of "Rig Groups" with ability to select which miner app, which algorithm/coins, which pools, etc.

Once created, you can select Rig Names, and assign "Rig Groups" to them - as you can imagine SMOS is highly customizable.

You can visit the Help and Chat sections too on the dashboard.

If I provided you good and useful info or just a smile to your day, consider sending me merit points to further validate this Bitcointalk account ~ useful for future account recovery...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
costis

Activity: 24
Merit: 22

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 03:34:19 PM

HELP ME,

Owning 2 rigs, consisting of 13 boards and 580 boards. Both are assigned to SimpleMining. The problem lies in the fact that I want every rigs to run on different pools. The question is how can I set this up? On the group list section I do not have the option of seeing each separate rigs, I can set it up independently. Currently, both mine on the same pool and the same name. I find that even the names of the rigs are separate.
Many thanks for the future!

Where are you from?

May I suggest that you write in your native language so that other members from your country can explain it to you correctly.
Sunt din Romania. Intrebarea era simpla, de unde se configureaza al 2 -lea rig ?

I am from Romania. The question was simple, where is the 2 nd platform configured?
costis

Activity: 24
Merit: 22

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 03:45:08 PM
Merited by citronick (22)

I had 2 rigs in each 2 video cards, any overclocking settings are not applied and the cards work as default
STOP IGNORE THIS PROBLEM

Where are you from?

You can create many types of "Rig Groups" with ability to select which miner app, which algorithm/coins, which pools, etc.

Once created, you can select Rig Names, and assign "Rig Groups" to them - as you can imagine SMOS is highly customizable.

Asa am si facut, add group  >miners program  >claymore 11,5  >setat claymore cu un nou pool diferit de primul rig  >Rezultat : amadoua rigurile mineaza sub acelasi nume pe acelasi pool ?! La sectiunea, Rigs online, se vad amandoua la primul group. Concluzia : al doilea group e ca si inexistent

That's what I've done, add group> miners program> claymore 11,5> set claymore with a new pool different from the first rig> Result: Amadoua stitches mine under the same name on the same pool? At the section, Rigs online, both can see the first group. Conclusion: The second group is as non-existent

velbet

Activity: 447
Merit: 88

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:38:12 PM

How can i add raven miner ( https://github.com/aceneun/sgminer-gm-x16r/tree/x16r ) to simplemining via Putty ?
citronick
Legendary

---- winter*juvia -----

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:47:27 PM

STOP IGNORE THIS PROBLEM

Where are you from?

Asa am si facut, add group  >miners program  >claymore 11,5  >setat claymore cu un nou pool diferit de primul rig  >Rezultat : amadoua rigurile mineaza sub acelasi nume pe acelasi pool ?! La sectiunea, Rigs online, se vad amandoua la primul group. Concluzia : al doilea group e ca si inexistent

That's what I've done, add group> miners program> claymore 11,5> set claymore with a new pool different from the first rig> Result: Amadoua stitches mine under the same name on the same pool? At the section, Rigs online, both can see the first group. Conclusion: The second group is as non-existent

Thanks for posting in native language so that you get more visibility in your question. I sent you some merit points for doing this.

Maybe this is what you should do...

1. create 2 groups

First group - > name it "ETH_CLAYMORE_v115_NANOPOOL" and configure it with Claymore v115 with eth.nanopool and eth address

Second group - > name it "ETH_CLAYMORE_v115_DWARFPOOL" and configure it with Claymore v115 with dwarfpool and eth address

2. Goto RIG LIST, click to select RIG (checkbox far left) to assign GROUP, click "ASSIGN GROUP" button and choose first group OR second group.
Continue to assign another group for your 2nd rig.

3. If the above still don't help you.... I suggest you see these videos below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8EF8gjItp4 (VOSKCOIN CHANNEL - SHORT VIDEO)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E-_aDMC0us (BBT CHANNEL - LONG VIDEO)

If I provided you good and useful info or just a smile to your day, consider sending me merit points to further validate this Bitcointalk account ~ useful for future account recovery...
1bolt1

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:59:39 PM

tsc_deadline disabled due to errata please update microcode to version 0x22

There was a problem, how to me to solve

tsc_deadline disabled due to errata please update microcode to version 0x22
Alyeska

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:08:44 AM

Quote from: tytanick
BETA TELEGRAM notifications of rigs beeing offline for more than 15 minutes or going again online - click on user settings(your email) in right top corner of the dashboard

This excited me, So I signed up for Telegram, and registered my SMOS with my new Telegram, and about three hours later, I get a ding on my phone, listing all three of my rigs (about 11,000 sol's on Equihash) are down, So I log into simplemining, and none of my rigs are down, and the counter is at ON(0) down time, and I look at my Suprnova dash board and none of my rigs are down, so as to make sure that I had the correct stats, I logged out of simplemining and back in, and the down time stats were still at ON(0), but then randomly five minutes later, I get another Telegram message saying all of my rigs are back online, but neither SMOS website or my Suprnova web page show any downtime, SMOS web site still reporting ON(0),

I am sending this not as a complaint, but as a possible BUG report, since I do not think any of my rigs went down, but that the new SMOS telegram down time reporting was in error,
write2garg

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:18:59 AM

Quote from: tytanick
BETA TELEGRAM notifications of rigs beeing offline for more than 15 minutes or going again online - click on user settings(your email) in right top corner of the dashboard

This excited me, So I signed up for Telegram, and registered my SMOS with my new Telegram, and about three hours later, I get a ding on my phone, listing all three of my rigs (about 11,000 sol's on Equihash) are down, So I log into simplemining, and none of my rigs are down, and the counter is at ON(0) down time, and I look at my Suprnova dash board and none of my rigs are down, so as to make sure that I had the correct stats, I logged out of simplemining and back in, and the down time stats were still at ON(0), but then randomly five minutes later, I get another Telegram message saying all of my rigs are back online, but neither SMOS website or my Suprnova web page show any downtime, SMOS web site still reporting ON(0),

I am sending this not as a complaint, but as a possible BUG report, since I do not think any of my rigs went down, but that the new SMOS telegram down time reporting was in error,

I also got a message on 6.32 am according to IST 3 rig offline but nothing was offline and 15 min i got second  message that 3 rigs online. plz check the bug sir.

thanks
tytanick (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096

Simplemining.net Admin

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 09:42:34 AM

About todays Telegram alert Smiley
Accually everyone got this message today including me Smiley
Today there was time change exactly at that moment.
Le me tell you what happened.

There was 01:59 a.m.
Then at the 2:00 the was time change which teleported all servers clocks from 2:00 to 3:00.
And in database all rigs had still the last update time as 2:00.
But then kicked in telegram cron which saw that all rigs had last report hour ago (more than 15 minutes from current server time).
OK then so lets send notifications to all users and wake them up Cheesy
One minute later all rigs updated their status to and in database appeared new good date as 03:01 a.m in all rigs lastUpdate time.
Then telegram ofcourse send another batch of notifications after 15 minutes rigs beeing online Smiley

So anyway, the rigs were mining and they did not see any change, but my servers saw the change in time and reacted as they were programmed.
Thats why You did not see that problem yourself but the server saw it Smiley
So thats what happened here Cheesy

Manage your GPU farm the easy way with Mining OS (30 days free):  SimpleMining.net
Support available at Discord: https://simplemining.net/page/discord and admin@simplemining.net
Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1541084.0
Alyeska

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:54:06 AM

About todays Telegram alert Smiley
Accually everyone got this message today including me Smiley
Today there was time change exactly at that moment.
Le me tell you what happened.

There was 01:59 a.m.
Then at the 2:00 the was time change which teleported all servers clocks from 2:00 to 3:00.
And in database all rigs had still the last update time as 2:00.
But then kicked in telegram cron which saw that all rigs had last report hour ago (more than 15 minutes from current server time).
OK then so lets send notifications to all users and wake them up Cheesy
One minute later all rigs updated their status to and in database appeared new good date as 03:01 a.m in all rigs lastUpdate time.
Then telegram ofcourse send another batch of notifications after 15 minutes rigs beeing online Smiley

So anyway, the rigs were mining and they did not see any change, but my servers saw the change in time and reacted as they were programmed.
Thats why You did not see that problem yourself but the server saw it Smiley
So thats what happened here Cheesy

Thanks for the prompt response, and excellent explanation!!!
HaberHash

Activity: 115

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:18:31 PM

Enemy Miner 1.03 for Linux, Ubuntu and HiveOS is going to be released tomorrow (Sunday). Right now you can get the beta test version to try it.
Also, there is 64-bit compile for Windows now.
All in this discord:
---------> https://discord.gg/H7ru97t

Can we get this added ASAP???  Enemy is 15-20% faster regular ccminer at mining RVN.  I am seriously considering switching my rigs to Windows unless this is added in the next couple of days.
Spietsen

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:58:07 PM

STOP IGNORE THIS PROBLEM

Where are you from?

I know how to use SMOS I have 20 rigs there and all works fine.
But one rig with 2 GPU have a problem I cant overclocking GPU's when I change OC settings nothing happens. Now u understand?
http://storage2.static.itmages.ru/i/18/0325/h_1521993695_9693928_d3d5f44ed1.png
2 cards 1050ti any OC settings and hashrate always as default 12 mh/sec
citronick
Legendary

---- winter*juvia -----

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:20:22 PM

STOP IGNORE THIS PROBLEM

Where are you from?

But one rig with 2 GPU have a problem I cant overclocking GPU's when I change OC settings nothing happens. Now u understand?

I think 1050tis on Windows can get you up to 14-15Mhs with OC settings mining ETH (no OC on core, just OC the memory)

In Linux, depending on GPU and memory brand, at best 12-12.5Mhs probably because of NVIDIA driver support in Linux.

For 1050tis, you get better returns mining ZEC or Neoscrypt with good power consumption.... BTW.

Moreover, ETH diff level is very high and reduced ETH reward per block.

Spietsen

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:26:24 PM

STOP IGNORE THIS PROBLEM

Where are you from?

I think 1050tis on Windows can get you up to 14-15Mhs with OC settings mining ETH (no OC on core, just OC the memory)

In Linux, depending on GPU and memory brand, at best 12-12.5Mhs probably because of NVIDIA driver support in Linux.

For 1050tis, you get better returns mining ZEC or Neoscrypt with good power consumption.... BTW.

Moreover, ETH diff level is very high and reduced ETH reward per block.
Dude I dont ask your opinion what better to mine on my cards. I have a porblem with SMOS. OC settings dont apply on rig with 2 1050ti cards if I add one more card Iam sure everything will be fine. My question to developer. How to fix OC with 2 GPU in rig?
tytanick (OP)
Legendary

Simplemining.net Admin

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 06:08:30 PM

Enemy Miner 1.03 for Linux, Ubuntu and HiveOS is going to be released tomorrow (Sunday). Right now you can get the beta test version to try it.
All in this discord:

Can we get this added ASAP???  Enemy is 15-20% faster regular ccminer at mining RVN.  I am seriously considering switching my rigs to Windows unless this is added in the next couple of days.

Please share source code, i cannot find anything except compiled version for windows.

Dude I dont ask your opinion what better to mine on my cards. I have a porblem with SMOS. OC settings dont apply on rig with 2 1050ti cards if I add one more card Iam sure everything will be fine. My question to developer. How to fix OC with 2 GPU in rig?
Please write to our support at admin@simplemining.net

Manage your GPU farm the easy way with Mining OS (30 days free):  SimpleMining.net
Support available at Discord: https://simplemining.net/page/discord and admin@simplemining.net
crypto_curious

Activity: 924
Merit: 175

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:19:53 PM

Quick question regarding variables in Simplemining:
Well known and used variable is --user username.$rigName - $rigName, which is our user ID, it's not unique. How to make every machine use unique number to mine on pool? I created group and every machine shows as one on Nanopool. I would like to see separate hashrate for every rig, but I must have unique worker names per machine. How to do that?Smiley
tytanick (OP)
Legendary

Simplemining.net Admin

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 06:25:33 PM

Quick question regarding variables in Simplemining:
Well known and used variable is --user username.$rigName - $rigName, which is our user ID, it's not unique. How to make every machine use unique number to mine on pool? I created group and every machine shows as one on Nanopool. I would like to see separate hashrate for every rig, but I must have unique worker names per machine. How to do that?Smiley
Exactly as you said

Username: YOUR_WALLET.YOUR_WORKER/YOUR_EMAIL     (example:   0x52bc44d5378309ee2abf1539bf71de1b7d7be3b5.NH/mail@example.com)
Password: x

so
0x52bc44d5378309ee2abf1539bf71de1b7d7be3b5.$rigName/nosacz@janusz.de
$rigName will be replaced in each rig by its own name.
Ofcoure you need to name every rig little different Smiley
So if you have rigs named:
Bottom1
Bottom2
then pool will see those as:
0x52bc44d5378309ee2abf1539bf71de1b7d7be3b5.Bottom1/nosacz@janusz.de
0x52bc44d5378309ee2abf1539bf71de1b7d7be3b5.Bottom2/nosacz@janusz.de

velbet

Activity: 447
Merit: 88

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:29:19 PM

@ tytanick when will you add raven miner ? We are loosing money. I dont like to say it but you are very slow for new miners. I think i can stop using SMOS because of this.
Spietsen

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:37:35 PM

All in this discord:

Can we get this added ASAP???  Enemy is 15-20% faster regular ccminer at mining RVN.  I am seriously considering switching my rigs to Windows unless this is added in the next couple of days.

Please share source code, i cannot find anything except compiled version for windows.

Please write to our support at admin@simplemining.net

I did already and got few answers but last reply was like 2 weeks ago just check email and u will find question from me. Thanks
krayons

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:40:06 PM

Is there a miner that works for raven or Bulwark?  Using ccminer-tpruvot-v2.2.5-cuda8.0 just crashes
Pages: « 1 ... 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 [412] 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 ... 594 »
  Print  

Jump to: