Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:55:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
mm0104

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 08:22:13 PM

It works really good and there's no point where one party can trick the other. And because of the third party that can be contacted if problems occur no party has a reason to not fulfill their part. That's the best part. Cheesy So it's really safe.

Sold a little more than half of my stack and I'm happy with that.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spyder12

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 08:25:59 PM

Want to sell any more?
mm0104

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 08:33:36 PM

Want to sell any more?

I planned to keep the rest to see if I can sell it to the promised buy wall or on an exchange for a better price.
If you want to have it it's ~ 0,00010024 BTC for 4987,94784615 Heat, so 0,5 BTC. Otherwise I have to keep it.
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

move that crypto

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 08:34:42 PM

Does anyone have direct contact to coinmarketcap? Total supply is available here: https://heatwallet.com/status2.cgi

currentCoinSupply":"2503272000000000"

/ 100 000 000 is the number of HEAT tokens in circulation

25 032 720 x $0.100327

= Market cap $2 511 458
Now, don't be greedy :-) If we correct for the c-cex multiplier, the correct market cap is 25 032 720 x $0.100327 / 1.5 = $1.674 mill

Waves = $23,571,200
Stratis = $10,603,154

Pascal Coin = $4,513,675
Potcoin = $4,095,551

Heat = $2,279,129

Wow, based on the Alcurex price, HEAT is seriously undervalued

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
spyder12

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 08:36:12 PM

Want to sell any more?

I planned to keep the rest to see if I can sell it to the promised buy wall or on an exchange for a better price.
If you want to have it it's ~ 0,00010024 BTC for 4987,94784615 Heat, so 0,5 BTC. Otherwise I have to keep it.

Thanks, but I'll hold off on that price.  Appreciate your time.
spyder12

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 08:49:24 PM

looking to buy 10,000 heat, if selling please message me your price.  Thanks.
StewieG

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 08:55:12 PM

Selling >20k heat at 9000 sat
Krypt
Legendary

Activity: 1538
Merit: 1093

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 08:57:53 PM

Finally someone got to crystallize what we're building! Cool

Not just the tech is in good progress.
Empty promises again. You'd better stop to hype. After 6 month all you manage to deliver is a clone of a clone of NXT.
StewieG

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 09:05:59 PM

Finally someone got to crystallize what we're building! Cool

Not just the tech is in good progress.
Empty promises again. You'd better stop to hype. After 6 month all you manage to deliver is a clone of a clone of NXT.

exactly! It is even a very poor nxt copy... The wallet sucks, forks appear constantly, btc exchange not there. No possibility to test if at least the promised transaction per second rate is functional, no sourcecode produced... So sad.
StewieG

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 09:07:09 PM

Does anyone have direct contact to coinmarketcap? Total supply is available here: https://heatwallet.com/status2.cgi

currentCoinSupply":"2503272000000000"

/ 100 000 000 is the number of HEAT tokens in circulation

25 032 720 x $0.100327

= Market cap $2 511 458

So good at math... Where are the 240k$ you already spent?
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 09:28:19 PM

After 6 month all you manage to deliver is a clone of a clone of NXT.
Ok. As you know better than we how it is, I'll try to forget that one week from now HEAT has an improved version of the A2AE that FIMK has had for 1+ year and NXT never will. I try to avoid disclosing you can already see it in the latest build when you log into the Exchanges page of heatwallet.com. I remind myself to omit the fact ARDR will have that but not in one week and not near the tx speeds we can already process. In fact, for the next few days I'm erasing from my mind the prophecy that when ARDR has the same live A2A trading as we'll have in a week, HEAT has live crypto-to-crypto trading within the wallet. Thanks again for your sober view on the matter.

240k$ you already spent?
Why wouldn't you already take your long due medicine Veggie Stewpie dear? $240k is a delusion you've made a reality in your little internal universe. In fact, if you count in your incredible merit, the $100k C-CEX fraud for Heat Ledger Ltd seed fund it may be a bit closer. The company balance sheets will be available for the share release in a month or two so you'll be able to check your figures and adjust accordingly before investing in the company shares Wink

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 09:34:59 PM

The online wallet at https://heatwallet.com now contains a few improvements so it's easier to find your account number after (and also before) logging in. Embedded client-server wallet package for Linux and Windows is *very* near and could have been released, but we chose to postpone release for tomorrow to check a few things before enabling the A2A markets en masse.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

mm0104

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 09:51:21 PM

Ok. As you know better than we how it is, I'll try to forget that one week from now HEAT has an improved version of the A2AE that FIMK has had for 1+ year and NXT never will. I try to avoid disclosing you can already see it in the latest build when you log into the Exchanges page of heatwallet.com. I remind myself to omit the fact ARDR will have that but not in one week and not near the tx speeds we can already process. In fact, for the next few days I'm erasing from my mind the prophecy that when ARDR has the same live A2A trading as we'll have in a week, HEAT has live crypto-to-crypto trading within the wallet. Thanks again for your sober view on the matter.

240k$ you already spent?
Why wouldn't you already take your long due medicine Veggie Stewpie dear? $240k is a delusion you've made a reality in your little internal universe. In fact, if you count in your incredible merit, the $100k C-CEX fraud for Heat Ledger Ltd seed fund it may be a bit closer. The company balance sheets will be available for the share release in a month or two so you'll be able to check your figures and adjust accordingly before investing in the company shares Wink

Based on the arrogance and condescendence that you dare to show you must really have something to release tomorrow...
Still you are a liar as long as you don't even try to explain why you claimed to have the features ready when the ICO was announced. But as long as you have a bunch of useful idiots that you can feed new lies over and over again and that probably will even burn money in the IPO everything is fine for you, I know.
StewieG

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 09:52:04 PM

240k$ you already spent?

Hmm where do I have that number from? MAybe from your own post dickwad. Yeah I know now you will say it is less than and you will say that you were at this time not even able to tell us in numbers how much money you had because it was in crypto or something. Until now you were unable to tell me what you did with the money. Neither did you provide cryptographic proof that you are still in posession of the funds. We don't even know in what form you store the value. You store it in dollar or in crypto? Nobody knows and you were not even able to tell us. So sad. And if it wasn't for me pissing on yout leg here you would probably never release an expense sheet. Just like CCEX had to piss on your leg so you would release heat at some point. And now you try to blame this on me that ccex got pissed and you lost some money? You fucked that up yourself you condescending cunt! Man the fuck up and take some responsibility you dickwad! Man you are the worst pussy I have ever seen! Here is the post where youj state you have already burnt <30% of you funds. At that time the funds were worth between 600k and 800k , you can calculate the rest yourself. If you need help, ask any ten year old!

It's very refreshing to see the recent reasonable comments and understanding from several intelligent posters in this thread. Thank you! Also thanks for the New Year's wishes - we're looking forward for a prosperous one with all the HEAT investors. We're in the same boat. The only difference between our role and that of our investors is that we're rowing the boat, whereas you're currently the passengers.

Meanwhile we're moving onto the final ~2% of the HEAT core services implementation to deliver the Genesis block this month, a few clarifications are in order.

About the role of General Manager +CEO, like myself, in a very small company such as Heat Ledger Ltd:

In the crypto sphere the role of personnel outside the lead developer is nearly always hazy to the outsiders. Running business however, especially registered Ltd company in a high bureaucracy - legally uncertain - novel regulatory environment - entails a variety of tasks not obvious especially for persons not familiar with owning business. It may be useful to list here some of my daily / weekly / monthly tasks below;

Tech related: Systems design - UI outlines - Writing specs - Scheduling - Prioritization - Pseudo code - Real code (rarely) - Server setup and management - Forum backend management - Security setup on servers - Security maintentance on workstations - Writing docs for partners - Scouting fintech news and competition - staying informed about crypto - sorting out user issues - interpreting highly technical material from dev for human consumption - Initiating, specifying and managing subcontractor projects - wrapping up product lines to be sold to customers

Interpersonal: Primary feedback channel to / from lead dev - managing existing partner meetings / communication - managing new partners - managing advisor material - managing advisor meetings - Primary feedback channel to / from advisors - managing forums - managing trolling and complaints - user support - subcontractor communication - exhibition and convention communication - writing and practicing public speeches - attending public events - writing press releases - managing press contacts - staff intermediator communication - staff acquisition - managing public sector contacts - managing public sector facilitators / lobbyists (mostly inherited from FIMK) - managing potential investors - managing marketing - preparing co-operation and joint venture proposals

Financial: Company Budgeting - creating investor decks and brochures - managing shareholder's equity - planning ways for fairly equal compensation when both partners live in different regulatory environments - designing most profitable routes in crypto-BTC-EUR shuffling full duplex - designing auxiliary supporting businesses like exchange gateways - leveraging experience for plans of maximum HEAT value appreciation - managing cryptocurrency accounts securely - deciding on liquidation and arranging ways - managing compliance issues with crypto liquidation, both ways exchanger and bank - paying invoices - preparing tricky but legally required crypto bookkeeping for accountant - preparing invoices - preparing offers - managing 3rd party compensations and gathering receipts from crypto expenses to EUR world for accountant - paying wages - optimizing current and future company moneyflow and corporate strategy with advisors' assistance

Regulatory: Staying updated on crypto legal issues - arranging partner agreements - preparing for legislative changes 1-2 years ahead with accountants - writing e-money licensing documents with partner - clarifying e-money licensing authority issues - preparing technical documents - investigating foreign regulatory environments - supplying aggregate infos for accountant's reporting - inventing new ways to remain legal yet operative with the nonexistent / changing regulations

That's a few... Indeed quite an eye-opening exercise to write it up! Smiley

Some of the 20-year experience from multitasking becomes handy. Without that, and some specific personal skills in seeing the big picture and being able to surf in it with often incomplete information and especially unsatisfactory status of issues (such as genesis redemption user support - blame me, it's unfortunately one of the least high priorities on my list of high priorities), I don't believe doing this work would be possible.

In my work there's no routine - except in manually assembling the genesis block, which is massively boring!. Usually the different parts come in streaks, and some tasks are far and inbetween such as the customer related things now that we don't have many customers yet (they're not completely nonexistent). However all of the above is part of what I actually do, I didn't just pick them from Cryptocurrency Business for Dummies Wink

We're hiring marketing and technical key personnel. That can't be done quick, however it's finalized before our backs break. We're not lonely bachelors either - we try to live up to the expectations of our families to the extent possible. It's walking on a thin line, but it's the choice we've already made long ago.

The compensation me and Dennis receive from the company is moderate, at a level or somewhat lower than a lead java software architect and CTO would receive when working for a third party in a high tech EU country. Nowhere near $10k a month, just covering our expenses so at this point before there's real turnover we're not getting rich by the wages. Why I'm not disclosing the exact amounts - it's not customary, not good business practice and not wise. Can you tell us any crypto project leaders who disclose their wage? If you can, please do, I'm as curious as you. Regardless, we still won't do that. We're not hiding anything. We're following best business practices like proper businesses do.

"Company expense sheet" whatever is meant by that, is the same. Some time this year the shareholders of Heat Ledger Ltd will receive access to the the company's annual report in which this data is available. Probably a lot of figures need to be made available for the share issue in the next months. HEAT token holders are NOT shareholders. HEAT tokens can be used, through the HEAT options (in Feb hopefully) to obtain shares for half the price.

I did mention we've burned less than 30% of the crypto funds during the first 6 months of company operations. It's not difficult for any interested person to follow the money from the ICO accounts. Eth is untouched, Ardr is untouched, some NXT and some BTC have been liquidated to a.) cover the costs and b.) a healthy bank account balance at the end of 2016. Large chunk of the BTC is still inaccessible at the exchanges. Rattling suspicions that we'd be somehow be using ICO funds covertly are inconsiderate. We're regulated business run by family men with strong morals under highly monitored legislation. That's a combination preventing misuse of investor funds, period.

I wrote the first paragraph as parable to point out the stark contrast - to the misdirected ideations of us being in some kind of position of privileged exploitation towards the HEAT investors. Such is not and can't be the case. Investors have funded the HEAT business venture, which will either succeed or fall depending on our skills and choices taken. We're chained until we've delivered profit OR at least tried our very best. If you want to see exploitation, look rather the other way. Investor is free after he has funded a project. The receiver of the investment is NOT free but bound to work until given best effort. The burden isn't light and there's no escape from it other than the work intended.

In reality there's no exploitation of course, but co-operation. It works best when virtues such as patience, goodwill and bona fide expectations are cultivated.
lyynx

Activity: 380
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 09:52:18 PM

Nice buy pressure on Alcurex building, nice to see.

StewieG

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 09:53:45 PM

The online wallet at https://heatwallet.com now contains a few improvements so it's easier to find your account number after (and also before) logging in. Embedded client-server wallet package for Linux and Windows is *very* near and could have been released, but we chose to postpone release for tomorrow to check a few things before enabling the A2A markets en masse.

TThe fucking desktop wallet does not even work, it shows the fucking website wallet but when I try to add an account or create one it says "timeout". Does it use UDP? This is pure shit.

I can not even find a linkt to the server files anywhere which I would need to forge this crap. Nothing on the website. Your forum is complete empty shit. No information to be found there. Not even a search is possible without loging in. I could continue to rant on your fuckups forever...

Oh and I had a look at your shitty server code. Multiple bugs there, some bad some absolute critical. But yeah that happens when you release early and provide absolute shit. I guess this is the reason you are not releasing the source code because you know in what state the coin is. Anybody looking at the source code can force you to a rollback + hardfork. Now get you shit together and stop blaming me! This is your fault and I can see you have learned nothing in this whole process of fucking up everything you can.
bitdexter

Activity: 326
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 09:59:43 PM

If they release the client tomorrow and enable A2A, 0.0002 is the floor - can only go higher
StewieG

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 10:06:10 PM

If they release the client tomorrow and enable A2A, 0.0002 is the floor - can only go higher
Wanna buy some heat for 0.00015 btc?
idolacchacked

Activity: 598

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 10:07:29 PM

the $100k C-CEX fraud for Heat Ledger Ltd seed fund it may be a bit closer. The company balance sheets will be available for the share release in a month or two so you'll be able to check your figures and adjust accordingly before investing in the company shares Wink

Fraud from  Ccex? fraud was when you announced ICO  it will launch on september when you had no intention to launch  on september and made up date to sell your ico

burned bridge with Bittrex and now burn the bridge with Ccex as well?

Fraud is when you can not communicate with your investors and when you do communicate come with some bull shit arogance

Many buyers on Ccex asked them to put the buy wall and Ccex waited 5 months after the due date to put the buy wall

How is taking care of your customers "fraud" ?

as for me i give Ccex +1000 for not falling for your bull shit

You know you rushed trying to stop Ccex from putting up that wall so fuck off with your bull shit arogance

MoveCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

move that crypto

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 10:12:51 PM

the $100k C-CEX fraud for Heat Ledger Ltd seed fund it may be a bit closer. The company balance sheets will be available for the share release in a month or two so you'll be able to check your figures and adjust accordingly before investing in the company shares Wink

Fraud from  Ccex? fraud was when you announced ICO  it will launch on september when you had no intention to launch  on september and made up date to sell your ico

burned bridge with Bittrex and now burn the bridge with Ccex as well?

Fraud is when you can not communicate with your investors and when you do communicate come with some bull shit arogance

Many buyers on Ccex asked them to put the buy wall and Ccex waited 5 months after the due date to put the buy wall

How is taking care of your customers "fraud" ?

as for me i give Ccex +1000 for not falling for your bull shit

You know you rushed trying to stop Ccex from putting up that wall so fuck off with your bull shit arogance

Burned bridge with Bittrex?  Where is your source on that?  (Stewie doesn't count as a source)

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: