Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:34:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 [297] 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:40:59 PM

My server stopped forging too.

must be a hickup somewhere....

Deleted the blockchain now resyncing, seems to be running ok again.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

tabithaz

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 04:34:42 PM

Hello all. (most) Smiley
Can someone explain what the fuss is about the testing period?
1.Were coins produced by a small group?
2.How many coins, if so?

Thanks.

BTW I have memberberry and stewieg on ignore so i won't see what they post.

I have bought some of this coin and I think it has amazing potential.  I'm not going to be upset if a small number were produced to test things out. That really doesn't matter to me, but could someone just explain what the fuss is about. Smiley

Thanks  Smiley

these are also part of it  because without this we can be stuck with one thing.
Loco Motive

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

🌟

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 11:59:03 PM

Has anyone recived any stake in the last 24 hours or so?

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
▄███████████▀ ▄████████████████████████
██████████▀ ▄█████████████████████████▀
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  The first Peer to Peer Financial Content 
& Information Marketplace

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  Pre-Sale is now Live,
         with a 39% bonus!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
TELEGRAM ■■ FACEBOOK ■■ TWITTER ■■ LINKEDIN
     MEDIUM ■■ YOUTUBE ■■ GITHUB ■■ BOUNTY
Birka

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:02:01 AM

I did. 2 day ago reward was about twice as low as it usually is, but now it looks like its back to normal speed.
Loco Motive

🌟

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:28:07 AM

I did. 2 day ago reward was about twice as low as it usually is, but now it looks like its back to normal speed.

Ok, well i guess i'm just a bit unlucky then.
Thanks.

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  Pre-Sale is now Live,
         with a 39% bonus!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
StewieG

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:15:39 AM

It is half year after ico.Why cant be launched on Bittrex or any other bigger exchange?

Because the devs are too lazy to contact Bittrex and there is not enough pressure from the community.

because blockchain not stable enough.

i think it crashed again.

is https://heatwallet.com/#/explorer working for someone?
Hey Johnboy! I sent you a message. I think you read it. I see no apology. I get the feeling you don't take me seriously as your account is still active. You suddenly stop responding to my messages? why? I know where you live, I know where you work, hell I even know you trade on bittrex, I even know how much it is, just remember the tax bureau. You threatened my life, remember? I remember fuckface! I told you you will regret it the first time, then you threatened me a second time. Apologize or bad things will happen. You want to see a picture of you here? Some public shaming with what you said to me with your picture? Is that what you need?  You can get it if you want. You said you are close to me, I am not afraid, where are you little keyboardcowboy?! Put your money where your mouth at! I will do it! This is my last warning, it is in your interest not to ignore me. I do not forget, I do not forgive for what you did.
cryptonia

Activity: 340

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:35:56 AM

It is half year after ico.Why cant be launched on Bittrex or any other bigger exchange?

If this coin was on Bittrex it would be $50m marketcap but they missed the great explosion of alts.

What happened was one of the founders applied to Bittrex and spat the dummy after he received an automated response from Bittrex.

This coin needs someone to do that sort of stuff as the founders say they are too busy. Does anyone want to try?  Huh
StewieG

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:15:31 AM

If this coin was on Bittrex it would be $50m marketcap but they missed the great explosion of alts.

What happened was one of the founders applied to Bittrex and spat the dummy after he received an automated response from Bittrex.

This coin needs someone to do that sort of stuff as the founders say they are too busy. Does anyone want to try?  Huh
I made and always will make sure this thing will land on nothing. Even if I was not there, it is closed source... no chance at landing at an exchange. No exchange will ever accept this coin. But don't take my word, just look at what the reality says. One apology and I would have been gone... People are too high nosed snobs these days... TK says: I told you it would work...  Wink
john312

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:27:27 AM

This coin needs someone to do that sort of stuff as the founders say they are too busy. Does anyone want to try?  Huh

The devs are just too lazy to work with Bittrex. Or they are simply waiting for their stash of coins to be released so they fan profit from it and then become more active.
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:37:03 AM

I bought in. 320 btctalk pages looks good. Please get this listed on Bittrex, they will support with this much activity on the forum.

Good luck to everyone.
TheMilkman

Activity: 334

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:45:21 AM

Sold my HEAT couple of weeks ago (despite some people were advising me not to do so), bought ethereum at about 40 usd, sold recently, rebought double the HEAT I had, still have plenty of Ethereum and some other coins. Thank you for waiting. We can proceed with the price now. The rewards are tempting but real money is in flipping.
Loco Motive

🌟

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:35:13 AM

This coin needs someone to do that sort of stuff as the founders say they are too busy. Does anyone want to try?  Huh
I made and always will make sure this thing will land on nothing. Even if I was not there, it is closed source... no chance at landing at an exchange. No exchange will ever accept this coin. But don't take my word, just look at what the reality says. One apology and I would have been gone... People are too high nosed snobs these days... TK says: I told you it would work...  Wink

YOU will make sure that it never gets listed anywhere?
Lol kid, you overestimate your FUD  Cheesy

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  Pre-Sale is now Live,
         with a 39% bonus!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:52:46 AM

It sometimes amazes me how people in this community easily tolerate dev's total laziness and unprofessionality. Constant delays, poor communication, no reports on how the funding is being spent. And things like listing on Bittrex are not rocket science. It's cool that they came up with couple of very interesting solutions, while some of them are still unique for HEAT (microservices), couple of others were already impelmented and perfected by coins like Waves (which was being named HEAT's main competitor in the time of the ICO). This coin can be saved and still can give some profits but all the people here would have x10 to x36 more funds in FIAT terms if they simply had sticked to their BTC and ETH instead of investing in this. It's totally understandable devs are waiting with progress till they will have their coins and will be able to trade too, but try not making it so blatantly obviousl. That being said, at some point they will probably move their asses and at least try to show some effort, but the community has the power to make them work earlier. And do not say that they are busy etc. because other devs can do this.
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:12:31 PM

The new roadmap is doing good to the price.
TheMilkman

Activity: 334

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 05:28:01 AM

No wonder this coin is failind with such dev's attitude.

Also please release the new wallet. The blockchain tends to break on the current one.
GTTIGER

Activity: 527

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 05:44:19 AM

Lol, I like the devs, I would ignore this shit too. Especially if I was doing hard work and knew that the outcome would be good. Scalable, fast, and real-world use oriented. A cut above shit coins.

johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 10:19:34 AM

Sold my HEAT couple of weeks ago (despite some people were advising me not to do so), bought ethereum at about 40 usd, sold recently, rebought double the HEAT I had, still have plenty of Ethereum and some other coins. Thank you for waiting. We can proceed with the price now. The rewards are tempting but real money is in flipping.

it seems you bailed me out. thanks

bitcoin, ethereum or ripple gains are flowing with continuation into other alts. I love the Heat Ledger, they made a great work. Only the speed of making a good product is slow. There are projects moving faster.
Crapsy

Activity: 465

shoutofgaia

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 03:55:20 PM

Finally a very practical way to use HEAT tokens is available. Kryptovaluutat Group has released a service which enables bill payments in the SEPA countries for HEAT token owners.

Using the service is very easy. It only takes a few steps and your bill is on the way to be paid. The site follows HEAT price level from coinmarketcap.com, so the customer will always get the realtime rate for the token.

Please visit www.digital-easybill.fi for additional information.
Loco Motive

🌟

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 07:12:20 PM

Number of HEAT nodes at an all-time-high (266).

I've noticed that... please turn off your nodes!
I was staking 2 times a day at the beginning of June and now i'm only staking like once every 2 days.

Please, turn off your nodes and let me stack solo

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  Pre-Sale is now Live,
         with a 39% bonus!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 11:03:02 PM

So IOTA listed with market cap of $1.6B

Heat is attempting to do a similar thing by slicing the blockchain, and thus not needing to download a huuuge blockchain...but...we are getting little exposure without being on a decent exchange.
Hopefully soon  Tongue
Pages: « 1 ... 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 [297] 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: