Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:56:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 [308] 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:24:57 AM

Update has given me problems too. Uninstall and reinstall worked but the problem happened again. Things were running smoothly before.

I had to uninstall and delete a few times.  Seems to have been working OK now for a few days.
thedue

Activity: 662
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:23:44 PM

Update has given me problems too. Uninstall and reinstall worked but the problem happened again. Things were running smoothly before.

I had to uninstall and delete a few times.  Seems to have been working OK now for a few days.

doesn´t work
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 01:04:50 PM

doesn´t work

Delete everything and reinstall from scratch.  Start the server to sync it up but don't mine until it is synced.  If it doesn't work start again.  That worked for me.
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 09:04:49 PM

Brief HEAT sitrep:

A few days ago the Dutch bank ABN AMRO 3-month [disruption bonding] project was concluded. A fairly impressive MVP / demo was implemented by Heat Ledger Ltd for P2P forex trading and capital markets platform for a spinoff project on a sizable blockchain incubator department of ABN. During the closure party I remember seeing a slide about a study where ABN was ranked as the Europe's 1st disruptive / innovative bank. I don't doubt that, as the atmosphere during the program has been really outgoing indeed considering we're working with a large, traditional continental bank.

Short recap video from the event: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI1bdzEvoMA (HEAT lead dev @verymuchso spotted at 0:42 and both of us cheering on stage at the end scene.Smiley )

During the project (which wasn't full time of course, as Heatwallet 2.0 was also released during it) we received excellent corporate banking contacts - further banking structures are now pursued for various token arrangements regarding the significant regulatory requirements that according to my knowledge will be affecting all cryptocurrency wallet operators and many cryptos as well within the EU during 2018. Wallets and cryptos not taking action already will likely be in trouble by then. I can't yet disclose exact details of what I know, but the info should be publicly available although not pushed by the media.

Commercialization of the ABN AMRO P2P forex trading platform will be pending for the next months while the bank's department goes through massive reorganization. This suits us well, as we need to now deploy resources to other parts of the HEAT roadmap.

Effort is now being put to the long overdue licensed EUR tokens on the HEAT blockchain for our major customer and JV partner, concurrently improving the scalabililty of the p2p network that was already under dire stress recently during 3rd party launch of the first, massively successful XEL token trading facility. On Heat Wallet, anyone can launch trading and gateways for any new cryptocurrencies, however be aware that we do take dire measures against scam assets to the extent possible within platform that's still semi-decentralized and for all practical purposes largely within the company's centralized control.

Messaging feature improvements (with off-chain FREE encrypted messaging), balance leasing and microservices mainnet release will certainly be the technical highlights of HEAT for the 2nd half of this year. Tokenized company options and real Heat Ledger Ltd share tokens on the HEAT platform will be our response as the next step for the ETH ICO vapor buzz that I expect to be gradually fading out during the the later half of 2017. For the stock sale we'll however be gladly accepting all the excess capitulated Eth that should be floating around by then Wink The timing for the share sale still needs to be considered - serious crypto consolidation and bear market isn't exactly the optimal time for such operation. At last our decided and criticized restraint in planning the exact times for phasing in various parts of the full HEAT plan is yielding fruit in form of major market timing flexibility.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:29:43 AM

Good update, what will the valuation be for stock, and what will be purpose of HEAT tokens after Heat Shares are live?

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
StewieG

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:06:29 PM

Brief HEAT sitrep:

A few days ago the Dutch bank ABN AMRO 3-month [disruption bonding] project was concluded. A fairly impressive MVP / demo was implemented by Heat Ledger Ltd for P2P forex trading and capital markets platform for a spinoff project on a sizable blockchain incubator department of ABN. During the closure party I remember seeing a slide about a study where ABN was ranked as the Europe's 1st disruptive / innovative bank. I don't doubt that, as the atmosphere during the program has been really outgoing indeed considering we're working with a large, traditional continental bank.

Short recap video from the event: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI1bdzEvoMA (HEAT lead dev @verymuchso spotted at 0:42 and both of us cheering on stage at the end scene.Smiley )

During the project (which wasn't full time of course, as Heatwallet 2.0 was also released during it) we received excellent corporate banking contacts - further banking structures are now pursued for various token arrangements regarding the significant regulatory requirements that according to my knowledge will be affecting all cryptocurrency wallet operators and many cryptos as well within the EU during 2018. Wallets and cryptos not taking action already will likely be in trouble by then. I can't yet disclose exact details of what I know, but the info should be publicly available although not pushed by the media.

Commercialization of the ABN AMRO P2P forex trading platform will be pending for the next months while the bank's department goes through massive reorganization. This suits us well, as we need to now deploy resources to other parts of the HEAT roadmap.

Effort is now being put to the long overdue licensed EUR tokens on the HEAT blockchain for our major customer and JV partner, concurrently improving the scalabililty of the p2p network that was already under dire stress recently during 3rd party launch of the first, massively successful XEL token trading facility. On Heat Wallet, anyone can launch trading and gateways for any new cryptocurrencies, however be aware that we do take dire measures against scam assets to the extent possible within platform that's still semi-decentralized and for all practical purposes largely within the company's centralized control.

Messaging feature improvements (with off-chain FREE encrypted messaging), balance leasing and microservices mainnet release will certainly be the technical highlights of HEAT for the 2nd half of this year. Tokenized company options and real Heat Ledger Ltd share tokens on the HEAT platform will be our response as the next step for the ETH ICO vapor buzz that I expect to be gradually fading out during the the later half of 2017. For the stock sale we'll however be gladly accepting all the excess capitulated Eth that should be floating around by then Wink The timing for the share sale still needs to be considered - serious crypto consolidation and bear market isn't exactly the optimal time for such operation. At last our decided and criticized restraint in planning the exact times for phasing in various parts of the full HEAT plan is yielding fruit in form of major market timing flexibility.

Pahahahahaha what a pile of horse shit! Oh man I almost fell apart seeing the shity youtube vid laughing my ass off! xDxDxD Oh man so was this your 0.5 second of fame yeah?xD Glorious! With the boxing ring bullshit it looks like you apes are there for the entertainment of some rich snobs that want to see some donkey on stage so they can make fun of their shity products xD How ridiculous... And this is what you are proud of? xD You 2 are a waste of natural resources, 2 puke chunk that missed the toilet at a cheap roadway gas station xD And then the share sell... omfg anybody investing in this shit must be even more retarded than the 2 party clowns showing up drunk at a child's birthday party. And then this "Oh I can't tell you more but it's gonna be huge" attitude... Nobody cares about your shitty bullshit product, so don't try to create some bullshit buzz about your horseshit! Your fucked up product doesn't even work! Maybe change the titlle of this thread to the truth and write that you can only do 7tps without crashing the whole network instead of 1000tps? Ah no I forgot that you 2 crossings of a pig and a braindead chimpanse need to lie to stay in the game. This whole article... It shows how full of shit you are.
StewieG

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 07:10:52 PM

Good update, what will the valuation be for stock, and what will be purpose of HEAT tokens after Heat Shares are live?
Here is my evaluation: It is horseshit!
And the purpose of Heat Tokens: To rip you off you idiot!
peterzz

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 01:44:50 AM

I just sent 5 BTC to my heat wallet account at 2017-07-01. But I didn't get my BTC yet. I sent twice that day, It works. But it didn't work last time. I send a request to support email/desk support. It got over four days, no any response.
Anyone can help me?
Did you send from an exchange?

Yes. I sent from Bittrex.com.
What different for exchange or other address?

I sent an email to support@heatledger.com. I didn't get any response from heat support team yet.
So you ignored these instructions for depositing BTC?
"Please do NOT send BTC directly from another 3rd party exchange as deposits to Heat Wallet need to have an unique txid associated."

As far as I know it CAN work if you have luck, but it is also possible that it doesn't. If you do so the devs have to sort that out manually (from what I understood) what takes time...

Yes. It's my bad. But it over 10 days, I didn't get my BTC or any feedback from support@heatldeger.com. Can anyone help me?

vytasz7

Activity: 561

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 07:38:41 AM

Hi, could anybody help me ? My friend participated in heat ico and he still has not claimed his heats , how can he get his heats now?
Kazadar

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 01:32:47 PM

Hi, could anybody help me ? My friend participated in heat ico and he still has not claimed his heats , how can he get his heats now?
Write support@heatldeger.com with as many details on his deposit as possible. Just be aware they can be quite slow to respond.

tetra

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:24:21 PM

I was wondering for a bit if I should write here...

After one year I have partially withdrawn my investment and will continue to do so.
That has many reasons...
I feel deceived by the advertisement. I feel deceived by "partnerships that cannot be disclosed yet" They claimed to have many of those and never "disclosed" any of them, except the ABN Amro project which can hardly be seen as a partnership...it was more a competition to work for the ABN Amro.
The UI looks nice visually...but also has its flaws...a chart gets depicted in candlesticks...the timeframes are usually candlestick timeframes for instance, but that doesn't really concern me anymore.
This ABN Amro situation also made me wonder, if the HEAT team even wants to develop a public chain...so far, it seems that they use the public chain and the community as a testnet for their private business solutions which are going to be sold to banks like the ABN Amro to gather money for their private business...none of which the initial ICO buyers could ever control or even get their share of.
Since the shares have never been issued and are delayed indefinitely, I...feel...well...DECEIVED.
I also doubt the competences of the team. After one year, deposits are not possible from exchanges, withdrawals still get processed manually, HEAT has been losing relative market share against other cryptos, the volume on the exchange is as low as it gets, liquidity for the coin is nonexistent, marketing has never happened as far as I can judge and overall problems of people who need support are becoming more frequent every day...

If the advertised features will ever be realized for public use, I still think this might be a good project. But for now I'm out.

Good luck guys, the few I've been getting to know are nice people Smiley

Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 02:44:50 PM

This ABN Amro situation also made me wonder, if the HEAT team even wants to develop a public chain
Like I've responded in private for a few persons, short focus on the ABN project to have a sufficient leg up in the corporate banking may have given a tainted impression about our priorities for some observers. Heat Ledger Ltd's operations are currently 80%+ focused on the public HEAT blockchain and increasing the value of the HEAT token in the long run. Corporate solutions, however, are closely intertwined with the whole unique value producing mechanism used by HEAT. That mechanism consists of the interaction of the following:

- Decentralized Asset Exchange, creating 3rd party tokens (mostly HEAT public chain)
- Demand for the previous, tx fees from trading those tokens (100% HEAT public chain)
- Heat Ledger Ltd Asset gateways for various cryptocurrencies (BTC currently, Eth, FIMK, others upcoming)
- After distributed tech is complete, HEAT tx fees for using Heat Wallet for genuine onchain storage and transfer of various cryptocurrencies, namely aiming to become one of the best wallets for BTC and ETH combined
- HEAT blockchain usage for 3rd party merchant transactions (100% HEAT public chain)
- Corporate solutions that bring income to Heat Ledger Ltd and thus add direct value to its company shares, which will be sold and traded on HEAT AE and priced in HEAT token, BTC, ETH and EUR at least.

Although all of these value production channels are major and essential, the last one is designed to be the kicker of them all and also our exit goal through corporate acquisition when the time comes. Earlier this year we realized, among many other factors regarding share sales, that they can't be released or marketed before the accounting for year one is finalized. Financial year termination was recently amended from 12-2017 to end of 07-2017 to accommodate this requirement with a better timing to reach the market.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

StewieG

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:48:03 PM

After one year I have partially withdrawn my investment and will continue to do so.
That has many reasons...
I feel deceived by the advertisement. I feel deceived by "partnerships that cannot be disclosed yet" They claimed to have many of those and never "disclosed" any of them, except the ABN Amro project which can hardly be seen as a partnership...it was more a competition to work for the ABN Amro.
The UI looks nice visually...but also has its flaws...a chart gets depicted in candlesticks...the timeframes are usually candlestick timeframes for instance, but that doesn't really concern me anymore.
This ABN Amro situation also made me wonder, if the HEAT team even wants to develop a public chain...so far, it seems that they use the public chain and the community as a testnet for their private business solutions which are going to be sold to banks like the ABN Amro to gather money for their private business...none of which the initial ICO buyers could ever control or even get their share of.
Since the shares have never been issued and are delayed indefinitely, I...feel...well...DECEIVED.
I also doubt the competences of the team. After one year, deposits are not possible from exchanges, withdrawals still get processed manually, HEAT has been losing relative market share against other cryptos, the volume on the exchange is as low as it gets, liquidity for the coin is nonexistent, marketing has never happened as far as I can judge and overall problems of people who need support are becoming more frequent every day...

If the advertised features will ever be realized for public use, I still think this might be a good project. But for now I'm out.

You call it deceived, I call them liars! This is what they are, they lied so often it is unbelievable! And this whole shitty heat community doesn't care! Either they are so knee deep in the shit that they can't complain in public because they know it would hurt the price and so they throw their conscious aside and cheer for that horse shit OR they are totally noobs that found this shitcoin and have no clue what is going on and just want to make a quick buck! I hope both of you will lose their money and I know you will!
Wonder wwhy they never respond to when this shit can do the PROMISED 1000tps? Yeah because they lied on this too and won't admit that their main selling point and why most people invested in the ICO is complete bullshit and will never be reached! Heat is a pile of horseshit, get in touch with reality guys!
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:19:46 PM

That has many reasons...

You call it deceived, I call them liars! This is what they are, they lied so often it is unbelievable! And this whole shitty heat community doesn't care! Either they are so knee deep in the shit that they can't complain in public because they know it would hurt the price and so they throw their conscious aside and cheer for that horse shit OR they are totally noobs that found this shitcoin and have no clue what is going on and just want to make a quick buck! I hope both of you will lose their money and I know you will!
Wonder wwhy they never respond to when this shit can do the PROMISED 1000tps? Yeah because they lied on this too and won't admit that their main selling point and why most people invested in the ICO is complete bullshit and will never be reached! Heat is a pile of horseshit, get in touch with reality guys!

Man, you are such a sad person... HEAT is doing fine.
StewieG

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 12:05:41 AM

That has many reasons...

Man, you are such a sad person... HEAT is doing fine.

Great arguments, so wow, no weak, many convincing! xD Yes Heat much fine, none complaints!  To the loon!
bcsuisse

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 01:51:16 AM

just wanted to let you know that I received my btc withdrawel within 24hours !
can't believe it works  Cool

Bitrated user: kentokyo.
statdude
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:12:11 AM

Great arguments, so wow, no weak, many convincing! xD Yes Heat much fine, none complaints!  To the loon!

Omg I just read through half of StewieG's comments, can't help but cry from laughing so hard.

He's been on BCT since 2013 and has done nothing but do an excellent job of FUDding Heat and nothing BUT Heat since then. Hilarious!

If you're going to FUD, then FUD like Stewie.

Stewie, try your skills on another coin please? I'd tip to see it.

Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
StewieG

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 03:16:24 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2017, 03:40:33 PM by StewieG

Great arguments, so wow, no weak, many convincing! xD Yes Heat much fine, none complaints!  To the loon!

Omg I just read through half of StewieG's comments, can't help but cry from laughing so hard.

He's been on BCT since 2013 and has done nothing but do an excellent job of FUDding Heat and nothing BUT Heat since then. Hilarious!

If you're going to FUD, then FUD like Stewie.

Stewie, try your skills on another coin please? I'd tip to see it.
And another idiot with nothing to say but blabla StewieG is spreading fud, just like the retard before you, you have presented zero valid arguments against my claims that heat is a pile of horseshit of a coin. Yeah you look like one of these totally out of reality hobo dick cheese eating investors that have no clue what they are talking about, never looked at any sourcecode, have no clue of how a blockchain works and just want to throw their money at any coin that promises them to be successful. Yor avatar alone tells me that you like to smell on your own farts.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Now answer me this: Heat promised to do 1000tps "easily". How will heat achieve this in the future? Right now this shit can do 7tps. They need to be able to do almost 150 times as much as they can do at the moment. How will this be achieved with the way heat works? And also pretty interesting, why am I the only one that talks about this stuff? Is nobody interested in this? If yes, ask yourself why?
I am glad you appreciate my art. Oh and you missed the best part of the show because my comments were reported and deleted because they told too much truth and the heat snowflakes do not appreciate the truth because the truth is not too good for the price... Man there were some good posts... I remeber reporting about the heat launch several times! Oh man that was glorious xD Heat got blamed for global warming and stuff like that  Shocked Shocked Shocked Man those were the days...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Many have tried to buy my "services" but I am not for sale, I am still here because the heat assholes have done me wrong and they have not apologized and never will! Unless I get an apology (or a generous reparation of at least 5 btc to 1D7kCdvHeNgfCrfJkLfpfDbTKZZSVhgop5 will be fine too, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddMpIqUlMtY ) I will stay here forever and I will make sure heat will not land on an exchange (trust me or not, I can do that, I will tell them a bug and tell them that there are many more in the code which there are and I actually have exploits against. No exchange will accept heat knowing this and I can proof all of that to them) and I will crush it to the ground by providing real information on it. I will make sure the reddit page will also stay online and will be updated regularly and even more frequently. Also I will not sell my last 1 heat which entitles me to rant on heat as I am still part of he community from the start as this 1 heat was bought in the ICO!
statdude
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 05:24:29 PM

LOL! nice one.

I may have to send a tip just for that post. Won't be much with BTC tanking though

Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
bcsuisse

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 02:07:42 PM

While visiting coinmarketcap, the ad above showed up. Looks like some marketing of HEAT has finally started.

nice find !

Bitrated user: kentokyo.
Pages: « 1 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 [308] 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: